Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Dead man's girl EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Dead man's girl EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Dead man's girl EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Dead man's girl EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Dead man's girl EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Dead man's girl EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Dead man's girl EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Dead man's girl EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Dead man's girl EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dead man's girl

2 posters

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

Dead man's girl Empty Dead man's girl

Post by melbender Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:07 pm

Her world turned upside down the day her fiance killed himself. His best friend, was the officer on duty who found him, and then had to tell her.. She closed herself away from everyone, barely coping.. He knows it's wrong but he can't sit back and watch her hurt any more..he's determined to bring her back to life..

NAME: Lila Summers
BIO: Depressed. Sad. Likes to read and dreams of travelling the world.
LOOKS: coming soon
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Dead man's girl Empty Re: Dead man's girl

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:37 pm

Name: Brody Winters
Bio: officer, funny, romantic, hard working, persistent.
Looks: I'll send them to you!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:51 am

Wade smiled at me, giving me a kiss goodbye. "alright, I'll be back soon.. I love you." and he left. A few hours later, and he still wasn't home. I began to worry.

Wade left a letter in his car for Lila and one for Brody. He loved her but he couldn't live with the guilt anymore. He then turned the car on, and gassed himself.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:00 am

I was almost done with my shift when we got a call about a gas smell in a condo complex. I sighed and made my way. Once there a lady came out and said her neighbor came home from business parked in his garage but never went inside the condo. I knocked on the garage door no answer again same results. Finally I used my shoulder and as soon as the door open the smell grew and I knew what was happening. After the paramedics said it was safe they went in and carried he body out and I wanted to get sick. My best friend Wade! Why was he at this condo and not with his fiancée. I didn't understand but I knew what was coming next. Someone was going to need to tell Lila. That someone being me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:24 am

Jumping up as I heard a knock on the door, I rushed to answer it assuming it was Wade. "hey baby-" I stopped, seeing it was his friend Brody. I felt my cheeks flame "oh I'm sorry.. I.. Have you heard from Wade? He's not answering his phone and.. Oh come in, I sure he won't be too far away" I turned the kettle on, turning I noticed him standing in the doorway still, looking.. I'd never seen that look before "Brody are you alright?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:28 am

I couldn't help the tear that fell. "Lila somethings happen." I took my police cap off and looked at her she was beautiful and I hated telling her this. "Wade- fuck. I don't know why but he-" I looked around. "I need to sit." I waked over to the couch sat down then jumped up snaking the coffee table. "He killed himself today!" I said in a whisper. I couldn't glance at her I knew what I would see. "I'm so fuckibg sorry Lila."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:39 am

I would have laughed if he didn't look so serious. "What?" i asked, my voice trembling. My heart was in my mouth. i couldn't swallow the lump forming down my throat as i shook my head "what did you say.." there was no way, i had to have heard wrong. my eyes full of tears, knees buckling beneath me "no.. no.. he.. he's coming home.." i fell, sobbing as my world came crashing down.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:45 am

I went to her as fast as I could. I held her as I silently cried. "I'm so sorry Lila, he- he isn't coming home. I came as soon as I could once we can we will let you collect everything." I said holding her. I was so confused. "I was able to grab this for you, he left me one as well. I'll just leave it here for you." I place the letter on her table and kept her in my arms. I sat us on be couch and let her cry herself to sleep.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:57 am

I woke up, my eyes stinging from crying myself to sleep. For a moment, everything felt right and then it hit me. "please tell me, it was just a bad dream.." and i sat up, tears running down my cheeks.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:03 am

My eyes snapped open. "Shit!" I said and rubbed my face I must of fell asleep I looked at Lila. "I'm sorry I wish it was. I ah I got to go home shower and get into work are you going to be okay? I can call off if need be?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:16 am

"No.. it's ok.. thankyou for coming by.." I barely managed a smile towards him. I moved off the couch, and looked around the room, staring at teh photo of him on the mantle, crying as it all hit me hard. "i have to call his parents.. my parents.. plan a funeral.." my shoulders shaking as i cried.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:49 am

I waked up to her. "I'll call his parents and help with anything else you need help with. Just call me!" I sighed and went to walk away. "Are you sure you don't want me to stay?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:51 am

I looked at him, and i needed to ask this "can i see him.. i want to see him." i needed to see for myself "i can't believe it Brody."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:09 am

I looked down. "You can if you really want to I would let advise it but I won't stop you I would if he did it another way but seeing as the way he did it he still looks like wade just really pale." I sighed. "I don't want to believe guck y'all were due to get married and two months I don't understand why?" I looked at him. "Shit I'm such a idiot come here." I pulled her to me. "I'm sorry. You want to ride with me I can go home clean up and come back and get you."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:19 am

"Our wedding.. i.. i can't drive, could you take me please?" i put the photo back down and picked up a tissue "he told me he loved me, if he loved me then why leave me.." nothing made sense. i glanced over at the letter, and reached for it, placing it in my purse. "can i come with you now? i don't wnat to be here alone.."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:53 am

I smiled. "Yeah do you want to change shower anything?" I asked feeling bad that she didn't understand either. "Maybe he explains something in his letter to you."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:58 am

"Will you read yours?" i asked, unsure whether i wanted to know the reasons.. "i'm ok wearing this.. i just want to go."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:32 am

I sighed. "I'm not sure I'm ready to read it yet after everything but I'm sure I'll read it at some point and if you even want to read what he wrote you can." I said walking to the door and opening it for her. We walked to my car and got in. "You don't mind me stopping to get. A shower and a clean uniform?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:36 am

"No it's ok.. i'll just wait in the car." i said, i couldn't imagine what it must be like for him to have been there and seen it. i sat back, my eyes closed with silent tears running down. I don't know if i fell asleep or what, but when i woke we were at the hospital, morgue enterance. I grabbed his hand, holding tightly and looking with pleading eyes "you'll come in with me.. won't you"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:49 am

I didn't want to but I told her I would because she didn't need to dea with this on her own. I showed my badge and they let us in. We walked to the table where he laid and the doctor asked her if she was ready . When he lifted the sheet I wanted to throw up again.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:01 am

I fell forwards, a screaming sob came from my throat as i clung to his dead body, wanting him to wake up. "No!!"

After the funeral, i hadn't really seen anybody. Brody and i hadn't talked much since the funeral. that was the hardest day of my life. Mum comes around with my sister but i know it's only to make sure I'm alive and eating. I wasn't eating much, i just sat around in his clothes listening to sad songs and crying. Work gave me time off, but i didn't know when i would be ready to go back. I stared at my wedding dress, we were to be married this weekend.. i turned around, grabbed a slice of cold pizza and went back to bed, ignoring the phone ringing. Wade's mother leaving a message inviting me around for dinner tomorow night.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:41 am

I had just talked to wades mum she called and asked if I have seen or talked to Lila she was worried I stared at the letter still unopened I just couldn't take it I didn't know why he did it or why he would leave Lila like this I know she was having a rough time I hadn't had time to go and see her with work and all. But with today being my day off I told wades mum I would check on her. I sighed when I pulled up the the house. I knocked and waited. As the door opened I barely recognized her she was always well put together but now in wades old clothes her hair a mess I felt worse for not coming by Sooner. "Hey Lila, can I come in?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:45 am

The house was a mess, I pushed the door open "I would offer you a coffee but I haven't been to the store.." the fridge was empty, and pantry too apart some some snacks. I slumped down on the couch and turned the stereo down "what do you want, not to sound rude but I don't know why you're here for." I said hating that he of all people had to see me like this
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:59 am

I looked at her and then around to the mess. "Go shower or take a bath then we will talk okay?" I saw it before she said anything. "Don't argue Lila or I'll drag you in there myself and force you to bath!" That shouldn't have made my cock jump but it did. As she got yo I went to the kitchen and grabbed some stuff then started to clean this place. I sighed I hate wade for doing this what a selfish move.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:06 am

I must admit, the shower felt amazing. I felt human and my headache had gone once I dried and changed into leggings and a baggy shirt. I tied my hair up, I had noone to impress. After I came.or of the bathroom, I noticed him cleaning "what are you doing, you don't have to do that.." I said watching him, my eyes went to his strong arms and I quickly looked away
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next