Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Dead man's girl - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Dead man's girl - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Dead man's girl - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Dead man's girl - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Dead man's girl - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Dead man's girl - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Dead man's girl - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Dead man's girl - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Dead man's girl - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dead man's girl

2 posters

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

Dead man's girl - Page 2 Empty Dead man's girl

Post by melbender Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

Her world turned upside down the day her fiance killed himself. His best friend, was the officer on duty who found him, and then had to tell her.. She closed herself away from everyone, barely coping.. He knows it's wrong but he can't sit back and watch her hurt any more..he's determined to bring her back to life..

NAME: Lila Summers
BIO: Depressed. Sad. Likes to read and dreams of travelling the world.
LOOKS: coming soon
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Dead man's girl - Page 2 Empty Re: Dead man's girl

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:21 am

I shook my head. "Lila I know I didn't have to but I wanted to now we are going to go to the store get some food in this fridge and then maybe take a walk get some fresh air when we are done." I said walking over and sitting next to her. "Okay?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:39 am

"I don't know.." i haven't left the house since. "I don't want to go anywhere. I'm tired." i made some excuse up. "why don't you just online order or something, they'll deliver.. it's free if you order over 50$" i mumbled, jesus i sounded pathetic. "honestly, i'm ok.. you don't have to be here. I'm sure you've got more important things to be doing."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:34 pm

I shook my head. "Lila your coming and I'm not taking any of those excuses and I haven't got anything going on!" She needed this I knew she did. I finished cleaning and taking the trash out. "Come on or I'm going to toss you over my back and take you out of this house." I smirked because I would so love to do that. Fuck stop thinking like that my best friend her fiancé just died I can't think about her like that.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:20 am

I sat there, then finally stood and walked to the front door and slipped on some shoes. "I guess a walk would be nice.." I said softly, opening the front door. I don't know what it was about him, but even my own mother couldn't get me to leave the house. I looked up at him, not caring about my appearance anymore. "thankyou."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:54 am

I smiled. "Don't thank me yet Lila." I don't know why but I put my hand on the small of her back and walked slightly behind her. "So store or walk first?" I asked feeling as if I just won the most special prize in the world.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:39 pm

The feeling of his hand felt somewhat comforting, but I knew it was just a friendly gesture, so I didnt make any comments.over it. "maybe a small walk, I don't know.. I'm nor sure what I need from the store yet."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:03 pm

I laughed for the first time since I saw him being pulled out of the car. "Sweetie did you see your fridge your empty you need everything! Maybe some good ice cream too!" I shook my head and laughed. I took my hand away after the steps.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:25 am

"I guess.. Ice-cream does sound good. I suppose I should call Carol back as well, she's been calling and I don't really know what to say to her," glancing up, I noticed how tall he was beside me, I felt tiny.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:33 am

I laughed. "Only call if you want, but you don't have to I'm sure she will call and ask me if I got you out and how your doing. I'll just be the middle man till your ready." I smiled. "You don't ever have to do anything!" I looked at the sky. "I was wondering if you read your letter yet? I haven't read mine I kid of afraid of what I'll read or it will change my thoughts on him you know?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:12 pm

I stopped walking, unsure by what he meant "how would it change your mind about him? I mean, I haven't read mine.. I want to, but I guess I'm afraid of the unknown. What if it's something-" my eyes filled with tears as I wrapped my arms around my waist "-what if it's something bad.. But the same time, I want closure. I want to know why, and maybe reading would tell me.." I blinked back the tears "Im sorry.." I sniffed.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:50 pm

I sighed and pull d her into me to hug her. "That is what I mean Lila what if he says something bad in the letter the reason why he did what he did what if it hurts us more or hurts you even more I would change my thoughts of the man j thought I knew and I don't know if I want that. But in the same way I want to know why!" I sighed. "What if I read yours and you read mine?" I asked because it might work. "And don't you ever apologize to me for crying." I pulled her tighter.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:36 am

I stood there, a couple more minutes of silently crying and holding him tightly. It felt nice, to have someone other than a pillow to hold onto. Then I began to feel bad, this was his best friend. Pulling back, swiping my eyes I found my voice "I'd like to do that, read your letter and you mine.."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:51 am

I smiled. "Okay then let's finish our walk go to the store then I'll make you some lunch and we can read the letters." I say and I stroke her cheek with the backs of my fingers. God I just wished that I would have asked her out before wade. I always did but never said a word.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:12 am

My eyes closed on their own accord, "I'll fall asleep if you keep doing that" I whispered, opening my eyes back up and finding myself staring into his eyes. How have I never noticed that they were so blue before. Or that his lashes were long and thick. Quickly looking away once I realised I was staring "sorry.. so, how have you been?.how's work?" I asked as we started walking again
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:41 am

I smiled. "Well work is a distraction that I welcome. But if you ask my fellow officers or my captain they would say I've been a little angrier than normal, captain asked if I needed to attend some anger course so he gave me a few days off." I laughed. "I'm just upset I'm not angry just confused." I said honestly
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:07 am

"I understand.. maybe a few days off will do you good.. I guess I've just pushed everyone away, it's hard.. I was meant to get married this weekend and i know people think I'm going to go off and do something crazy, i just want to stop crying. I want to feel like me again.." i took in a breath of air "I'm glad you came around, even if you were kind of made to" i half laughed, oh it felt good to smile.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:15 am

"No buddy made me come by, I mean yeah I was told to check on you but Lila I wanted to come by a lot easier but I felt bad I didn't know what to say or do. I'm so sorry." I sighed. "As far as you wanting to be yourself take the time you need, there is no rush, we can do it together!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:24 am

"Do you think he suffered?" i had always wondered, if he was in any pain. I then shook my head "don't answer that. i don't want to know.. or think about it." i was still haunted in my dreams by his dead body whenever i fell asleep. "You're staying for dinner, right?" i asked, not sure why but i didn't want him to leave just yet.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:41 am

I smiled. "he didn't suffer and only if you want I thought we would read the letters so sure! I bet we both can use the company."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:44 am

I felt nervous again, to read his final words but it would be easier to read what he's written to Brody. "I think we can." we walked to the store, and i wished we could leave. Everyone was staring, giving those sympathetic knowing looks. One woman came up and hugged me without saying anything then walked off. I looked at Brody, and rolled my eyes "make that two tubs of ice cream, the largest.. you're eating one with me."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:29 pm

I laughed a little. "What and ruin my figure sweetheart!" I faked hurt and my hand to my chest I shook my head. As she slid her eyes over my chest I don't think she realized what she was doing. Shit don't look further she would see her gaze made me hard in the middle of the freezer section.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:21 pm

I grinned, actually smiling big "youre so eating one, and like you won't burn it off chasing baddies around the city.. " he was very fit. Quickly looking back up, I found my cheeks blushing a little "umm so, ice-cream.."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:57 pm

I smirked.  "Yes ice cream lets go with good old rocky road! And ummm you pick sweetheart.  I'm going to go grab some other things real fast."  I went to kiss her cheek but stopped what the fuck was I thinking I don't know if she knew what I was about to do but I turned quickly and took off.  I grabbed what I needed and headed back to where I left her she was still standing in the same spot.  I just stood there and watched her. Wondering what she was thinking.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:57 am

Was he about to kiss me? He looked as if her were, but he couldn't have been. I noticed he was on his way back, but just standing there. I pushed the cart towards him, and tried not to make this weird between us. That'd be all i needed. "so cotton candy is definately my choice, and I'm thinking tacos for dinner?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:50 am

I smiled. "Tacos sound great but the cotton candy ice cream no Lila that is just gross! Rocky road is so much better!" I smirked and winked. I loved to see her smile. "So what's going on tomorrow I was going to run to the gym and get some things done what about you?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next