Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
I’m a dead man EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
I’m a dead man EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
I’m a dead man EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
I’m a dead man EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
I’m a dead man EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
I’m a dead man EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
I’m a dead man EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
I’m a dead man EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
I’m a dead man EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I’m a dead man

2 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

I’m a dead man Empty I’m a dead man

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:40 am

I’m almost ten years older than her! But that isn’t the only reason I should want her, she is my best mates younger sister! I’ve known her my whole life! It wasn’t until I convinced rob to join the marines with me and we came back for her 18th birthday that I saw her in a new way. Then once again when their parents died in the unexpected car crash when I really screwed up. I was drunk and kissed her one thing lead to another and when I woke alone I thought I dreamed it. But I know I didn’t I couldn’t of. She left for college that day and well rob and I went back to our duties. After getting a honorary discharge 5 years later, I’m back home but rob is still fighting over seas. I haven’t seen or heard from her the last thing rob said was she was dating some asshat.

What happens when I see her again but she isn’t alone she has a child about 4 years old.she has sad eyes and looks scared.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

I’m a dead man Empty Re: I’m a dead man

Post by melbender Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:00 am

NAME: Tessa James
BIO: has a son, Jack. He is my world and I do everything to protect him. He looks like his father but doesn’t know him. Works as a photographer, doing pregnancy, babies, weddings and families.
LOOKS: will send
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:04 am

Name: Jaxson Right
Bio: was a marine till he was honorable discharge now a local fire fighter. Always helping people out. Wishes he could be back in action with his best mate. Outgoing, likable guy.
Looks: will send
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:11 am

“Come on Jack, we have to go.” I groaned, standing at the door as he played with his toy truck. Getting him to come shopping was always a struggle. Everything was usually a struggle for me. I had another wedding coming up. Another reminder of what my life wasn’t. Jacks father, probably living with some woman. Married now and had a family of their own. It killed me daily to think about him. Finally in the car, I drove to the store and grabbed our trolley. He sat in the cart and asked over and over for candy. I laughed, shaking my head “remember what I said! No candy until the very end!” I said not looking where I was going and ran into another trolley “oh my god I’m so sorry!” I said and looked up with utter panic.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:16 am

I was doing my duties with a few of the guys at the grocery store getting ready for our shift we always went to the store to get what we needed. I wasn’t even paying attention when my buddy said something I was laughing and looking at him like he was a idiot till I hit something and then heard her voice my eyes snapped to hers. “Holy shit!” Then I noticed the kid and winced. “Oh god I’m so sorry tessa! I didn’t I’m I didn’t-“. Shit I had no clue what to say but I heard the guys laughing at me. Great now I’ll be the joke once we get back but I couldn’t stop staring at the sadness in her eyes.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:19 am

“It’s fine. Don’t worry about it.” I looked at him, and he really didn’t have any clue. “Rob says hello, he’s home next month.” My brother was the only one who knew the truth. “Mama who’s that?” Jack asked, pointing up ag him, and I shook my head quickly pushing the trolley away. “come on, let’s go get some candy.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:23 am

I left the cart and walked after her. “Rob has been talking to you? I have tried to get ahold of him since I got discharged but he won’t take my calls.” I stopped her so she would look at me. “Why is he so pissed at me Tess? Why are you looking so scared are you in danger?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:26 am

“You know nothing. Things have changed. I talk to him all the time.” I looked at him. “It’s not my fault if he has nothing to talk to you about.” But I knew it was my fault. He was angry ever since finding me in bed with him that morning. “Mama lollies!” Jack groaned. “My belly is hungry!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:30 am

I smiled at the boy calling her mama. I picked up the Lillie’s and tossed them in her cart. “The boy wants Lillie’s little mama.” I sighed when I heard the radio go off saying I needed to go. “It was good seeing you, maybe we can get together and talk?” I didn’t know if what I thought happened or not but I haven’t seen or heard from her since. I missed her and rob. “I gotta go.” I took one more look and turned away then looked at the kids again damn he reminded me of myself.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:32 am

“Yeah maybe.” I said noticing he was looking at Jack. “Thanks. See you around.” I quickly moved away, god I didn’t need him knowing about his son. “Who was that?” Jack asked. I sighed “uncle Robs friend.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:40 am

I kept thinking about her all damn day and once we got done with the call we went back to finish our grocery shopping I don’t know why but I was hoping to see her there again but she wasn’t. I tried to call rob again but nothing so I’m sitting at the station trying to locate where Tess lives so when I’m off I can go to her and find out what is going on why she is scared why rob won’t talk to me. Finally I found her information and I decided to text her -Tess it’s jaxson, I had a feeling you would be avoiding me so I looked you up now tell me what has you so scared looking? Are you in danger let me help you-
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:46 am

“Damn it!” I cursed under my breath as I read the message. He obviously wasn’t going to leave me alone as I hoped. I text back - all good. I’m fine. You’ve been back for how long and didn’t bother contacting me before. Don’t bother doing it now-
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:49 am

I sighed reading her text -I thought you were still away at college and last I heard you were dating some asshat, I haven’t heard much as rob is talking to me it’s been strange since your parents, if you need anything I’m here you have my number xox- I laid there on this stupid cot and thought about that drunken night. God I wish it really happened.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:59 am

“Dating someone?” I said out loud and laughed. Yeah right. I sighed, getting ready for dinner and then cleaned up once Jack fell asleep in my bed. I found myself staring at his message and after a couple of wines, I sent him a text - you fucked me then I never heard from you again. How do you expect me to want to speak to you?-
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:03 am

I heard my phone and smiled till I read it “shit it really did happen.” -shit Tessa I thought I dreamt that, you were gone in the morning and I was drunk and thought I dreamt the whole thing- I sat there wait she left me that morning and she is mad at me -you left me that morning but your mad at me? You could have contacted me why didn’t you?-
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:06 am

- doesn’t matter now. Forget it ever happened and enjoy the life you’re living.- I text back. I got up, pouring another glass but stopped and shook my head he really has no clue or memory of it. That hurt even more. -now you know why I’ve been so sad. Clearly I don’t live up to all your other women- I sent again
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:11 am

I sat up and reread the text. What the fuck? I stood and started to pace. What the hell is she talking about -are you kidding me I have relived what I thought was a dream every fucking time I’ve stroked my cock in my bed in my shower! Knowing it wasn’t a dream now will make my visions of you under me that much better- shit what the hell did I just do I just admitted I wanted her again. I shook my head. She is young she deserves better but fuck she got me all pissed off and wanting her now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:13 am

I laughed rolling my eyes - well couldn’t have wanted me too bad since you barely speak to me. Whatever. Go jerk off and enjoy yourself. I’m not going to be used for your wank bank. You should have thought of the consequences for your actions and how it would affect me!- I was so close to saying you have a son but I stopped myself. I was fine without him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:19 am

I was so confused. I don’t know what I did to her or to rob to make them both not want to speak to me. -I’m here if you need me Tess, I’m serious and I’ve been jerking off to you since your 18th birthday little mama. Night sweet dreams- I put my phone down and went to take a shower to jerk myself off now. I laughed at how ridiculous I sounded.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:24 am

I went to bed curling up against jack and pulling him closely to me. How could he not even realise. I guess it was my fault for never telling him I was pregnant. But Rob told me not to. He said it would ruin his life and he would only want me to get rid of it. The next morning I was up early making us a picnic to take down to the beach for play when I heard him coming running into the kitchen but slipped over and went crashing down. His arm bent out and his screaming sent me into a panic. “Oh my god!” I didn’t know what to do. I dialed his number not really thinking and was a mess when he answered “his arm! Oh god what do I do! Do I call an ambulance or drive?! He won’t let me touch it!” I couldn’t breathe as I panicked more when Jack was hysterical.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:37 am

I was just waking up and didn’t understand “tessa calm down breath who’s arm what is going on?” She just cried fuck. “Hang up and send your address! I’ll be there as soon as I can.” I hung up and dressed while I waited then I got my buddy to drive us to her address in the ambulance once I got there I jumped out and rushed in “tessa?” I called out and followed her voice when I saw her on the ground with her son crying I felt my heat drop his arm was definitely broke. “Shit!” God I have to stop cussing in front of this boy. I kneeled down. “Tessa baby let me have him we need to get him looked at and get some medicine in him.” She looked at me and nodded. I picked up the boy careful not to hurt his arm as I walked out with tessa on my heels I sat the boy in the back and started doing all I could to help him. He didn’t even flench when I put the IV in “your such a strong boy!” I looked at him getting this feeling he belonged to me. “What’s your name buddy?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:41 am

“Jack.” He sniffed. “It hurts.” He cried and looked around “where’s mama?”

“I’m here. Oh you were so strong! You’re such a brave little boy.”

“Like daddy? You always say I’m brave and strong like my daddy.” He said looking hopeful.

Oh Christ. Now was not the time. “Yeah Jack,” I quickly changed the subject “you get to have a cool cast on your arm. We can draw on it!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:45 am

I looked at her she was avoided the whole dad topic I wonder why. “Yeah and your mama is really good at drawling!” I winked at her. Then I did what I did best as my buddy drove us to the hospital. “Do you need to call his dad to let him know?” I looked back at jack. He was such a cute boy. I saw Tessa pale. Confirming my suspicions. “How old are you jack?” Obviously she was going to answer me. “Do you know your birthday?” I can do the math.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:47 am

“I’m four! My birthday is in 23 sleeps!” He beamed “mama is taking me camping!”

“Jack.” I said quietly. Fuck. I felt sick.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:51 am

I smiled “oh is that so! I love camping it’s so much fun, I use to go with your mama and uncle all the time growing.” I looked at her giving her a look letting her know I knew. “What else do you like?” I asked jack, yes I was trying to get his mind off the pain but I wanted to know I needed to know.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next