Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
I’m a dead man - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
I’m a dead man - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
I’m a dead man - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
I’m a dead man - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
I’m a dead man - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
I’m a dead man - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
I’m a dead man - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
I’m a dead man - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
I’m a dead man - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I’m a dead man

2 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

I’m a dead man - Page 7 Empty I’m a dead man

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:40 am

First topic message reminder :

I’m almost ten years older than her! But that isn’t the only reason I should want her, she is my best mates younger sister! I’ve known her my whole life! It wasn’t until I convinced rob to join the marines with me and we came back for her 18th birthday that I saw her in a new way. Then once again when their parents died in the unexpected car crash when I really screwed up. I was drunk and kissed her one thing lead to another and when I woke alone I thought I dreamed it. But I know I didn’t I couldn’t of. She left for college that day and well rob and I went back to our duties. After getting a honorary discharge 5 years later, I’m back home but rob is still fighting over seas. I haven’t seen or heard from her the last thing rob said was she was dating some asshat.

What happens when I see her again but she isn’t alone she has a child about 4 years old.she has sad eyes and looks scared.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

I’m a dead man - Page 7 Empty Re: I’m a dead man

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:29 am

I smiled and laughed. “Exactly that, all of us will have the same name before we have another baby tessa.” I brought her hand to my lips and kissed her. “You will be my wife before giving me another blessing it’s simple as that. Now get some sleep.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:33 am

Like I could sleep now. I thought to myself. Damn him! All my walls were breaking down because of him. Closing my eyes, I finally fell asleep and only woke the next morning when I heard a door close and then footsteps, i frowned and then jumped up when I saw my brother Rob at the bedroom door “oh my god!” I half jumped, and Jack squealed “daddy look! Uncle rob!!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:43 am

I groaned and opened one eye seeing the asshole himself. “Yep that’s your uncle rob who needs to learn how to knock and stay out of peoples business! Buddy why don’t you and your mama take Spider-Man outside to go potty while I have a talk with your uncle!” I was still so pissed off I wanted to kill him.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:52 am

“What the fuck is he doing here?” Rob glared.

I shook my head “ don’t please. He’s only just found out about him two days ago.” I pointed out “you’re home! How long for?” I hugged my brother tightly “god I have missed you!”

“Clearly not enough” he rolled his eyes “go outside while Jax and I have a chat. I’ll be out soon little dude.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:56 am

I glared right back at him I stood and threw on my clothes. “You have some fucking nerve to come in here like that!” I said once tessa and jack was out of ear shot. “Who the hell do you think you are telling her not to tell me about jack? Or telling her lies about me? I thought we were mates! I told you I care for her and it was becoming stronger and you do this shit?” I was now in his face. “I should beat your fucking ass dude! But I won’t hurt tessa or jack in that way, but I will tell you, your an asshole and I won’t let you come in between Tessa and I!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:12 am

He smirked “really? You would have been happy to stay home and play happy families with my sister? She was 18 and you both had nothing, how could you have taken care and raised a kid. At least now you have money, you can take care of them but don’t threaten me.” He glared and shook his head “my sister has always loved you, and I knew you wanted her but I told you no. Yet you fucked her anyway! At a party! Trust me, I will break your legs if you even think of fucking her again. She’s off limits!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:56 pm

I laughed at him. “Fuck you Rob! That’s not your calll to make! That’s my son! And Tessa well she will be mine too! You can’t tell me to stay away and you can’t tell her to stay away! You try and stop her from seeing me and I will kick your ass.” I couldn’t believe him I saved his fucking life and this is what he does to me. Fuck that. “Now i am going to go out there and make them breakfast say your hellos and leave!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:17 pm

“Leave? Guess she hasn’t told you much has she.” He laughed “this is my house, she stays with me rent free because she can’t afford a house on her own. I pay all the bills as she can’t afford to, including the hospital bill where Jack broke his arm. I’m the one who’s helped her and helped raise that kid. So I won’t be going anywhere.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:23 pm

I saw red! “Fine then I’m taking them to my house and you can give me the bill for jack because I will be paying!” Why didn’t she tell me any of this. I mean I fucking asked her to move in but now I’m telling her because I won’t be here if he is jack wants to be with me so she won’t say no right? “Your a fucking asshole, I can’t believe this is how you grew up to be. You knew how she feels about me and you knew how I feel about her but you purposely hurt all of us including jack because your a selfish bastard!” I didn’t care to wait for what he said I stormed out of that room and went to find tessa and jack to let them know they are coming with me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:25 pm

“We have school tomorrow morning which will be fun, maybe daddy could come along with us.” I said and noticed him walking out looking pissed. Oh no. “Hey, hungry? Want some breakfast?” I asked trying to distract him
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:27 pm

I looked at her. “Yep and I also want you to pack your stuff while I pack jacks because there is no way we are staying in his house!” I looked at jack and smiled. “How about you help me buddy and you can stay at my house! We will go get a bed and everything today!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:16 am

“What? Hang on a minute.. we can’t just go and go now, Rob just got home, what happened between you two?”’I asked hating that they were no longer friends. “Can’t you both work things out?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:26 am

I laughed. “He told you to keep my son from me? I saved his fucking life! I could have died not knowing about jack or how you felt about me! He comes here and tell me that you are still off fucking limits! No we can’t work things out cause he is a selfish asshole, now I promised jack I would not leave him and I sure as hell am not staying here so let’s pack your stuff and you can stay with me for however long you want or just forever but I’m not talking no for a answer!” I was pissed. “You want to come back and visit with your brother that’s fine jack wants to have a relationship with him that’s fine but I will not be here with him here.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:31 am

I picked jack up and held him closely as I saw my brother appear at the door, “no. Jack and I are not either of your property to just order us around and expect to follow because you say so. You watch how you speak around him, because he is old enough to copy and repeat” I shook my head “he and I are going out, I suggest you both work out your differences because you’ll both loose us both if you can’t.” I stormed past them both hurt and angry as jack then says “fucking!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:34 am

I tried not to let the smirk play on my lips as I heard jack. Then I glared at rob. I stormed passed him and followed tessa. “Tessa’s sweetheart just wait, I’m sorry I know I need to watch my mouth but I’m just so upset. I don’t get why your brother is against us being together, please come stay with me so I can see jack and we can work things out?” I looked at jack. “Buddy daddy said bad words you can’t repeat them okay?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:39 am

“Ok fucking.” He said giggling.

I groaned annoyed “Jack I will take away your toys if you say it again.” I threatened “you’ll sit in time out. That is an adult word. You can’t say that anymore.” I looked at Jax and shook my head “you and rob really can’t just work things out? Is it that bad between you both? Rob!?” I called out and he came walking over. “What is going on between you two? I get you’re mad that we hooked up that night but he is the father of my child, wouldn’t you rather us be together than me see some random guy or just sleep around? You can’t stop this from happening .”

“Do what you want Tessa, he will only end up hurting you both. Trust me, if he wanted you, he would have called you.@“
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:45 am

That bastard! “I never called cause you went on and on telling me how happy she was! I would have called her and you know it!” I was so upset. I looked back at Tessa. “Sweetheart I would have.” She had to believe me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:49 am

“But you didn’t. Not once, and I didn’t call you so were both to blame but I’m not living in the past.” I sighed, tears in my eyes “I need air. Jack and I are going for a walk. Neither of you follow us.” I Warned, walking out with him and closing the door softly.

“She’s right, we need to sort this out. She won’t see either of us again if we don’t.” I looked at him “I walked in after you and my little sister had clearly fucked. Do you know what that felt like?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:52 am

I shook my head. “We didn’t fuck though that’s the thing! I made love to her because that’s how strong my feelings are and you just made the decision to punish me!” I sighed. “I don’t get it you know me you know how I am why would you do this to her to him and to myself? I saved you life then laid in a hospital bed recovering you could have told me then? But no I find out when he breaks his damn arm.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:58 am

“How long are you going to keep using that you saved my life in everything? Yeah I know you did and I’m more than grateful and relieved but you use it with every excuse.” He shook his head and went to the fridge for a beer “What happens when you and Tessa didn’t work out? You were both young, her more so.. what happens when you both don’t work out and I’m stuck in the middle of it all? Having to choose my best mate or my sister”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:02 am

I shook my head. “I would never make you choose but rob donyou hear yourself! Who says we won’t work out! Have you really listened to eaither one of us? Because I know for sure I would not hurt her! I love her. When I found out that, that night was real fuck it’s everything to me she and jack is everything to me I will marry her if she wants me! Do you not get it! I won’t go anywhere unless she tells me she doesn’t want me!” I sat down and put my head in my hands. “I bring it up because I would do it all over again and again because I knew she needed you. Even knowing what I know now I still would have saved you but you don’t seem to u derstand that.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:06 am

“I don’t deserve to be saved. You’re right. I’ve been a dick and I should have told you. I thought I was protecting her. And you but clearly I was wrong,” he sighed sitting down. “Ever since mum and dad died, I had to be the responsible one. She struggled when they died because of their anger towards her falling pregnant.. I’m sorry.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:09 am

“Why were they so angry, they know I would have been there? They loved me like their own.” I sighed. “That has to be hard on her still has to be hard on her she loved them so much.” I shook my head. “You do deserve to be saved, you are a good person made stupid decisions but your still a good person look what you have been doing helping her.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:13 am

“She was 18, you were 28.. she dropped out of school and wouldn’t get an abortion like they wanted.” He looked at him “she was in the car the night they died. They were driving her to a clinic-“ he frowned for a moment and then looked shocked “you didn’t know?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:22 am

I shook my head. “Nobody said anything to me I thought she was home in bed? You weren’t talking to me and I tried to call once and your dad just said she wasn’t home. Then two nights later you told me they died in a car accident and to stay away from your sister.” I gripped my hair. “Fucking hell! Look rob I want them to come live with me I want to take care of them, you don’t need to anymore.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next