Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Welcome to Ithildin - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Welcome to Ithildin - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Welcome to Ithildin - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Welcome to Ithildin - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Welcome to Ithildin - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Welcome to Ithildin - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Welcome to Ithildin - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Welcome to Ithildin - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Welcome to Ithildin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Welcome to Ithildin

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Welcome to Ithildin - Page 2 Empty Welcome to Ithildin

Post by GoddessofHope Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:37 am

First topic message reminder :

In a world so undeniably ugly, Asena felt like she won the lottery as she walked the perimeter of the world she helped create. The orange and red canopy of the tall trees made it feel like she was in a dream; the sun peeking through here and there, making the leaves glow as if they were on fire.

With the help of Jo’s elvish rituals, the property had a sense of safety which helped our guests truly relax, but unfortunately for Asena, her job here was to keep the property safe, so she wasn’t able to be blissfully unaware of her troubles, and boy, were there troubles.

Not in the simple sense of course. Having such a magical property in a time of war was a gift most people would kill for…And they have tried, again, and again. That’s why her position her is so important. It seems that every week, with the growing battles, their little slice of heaven is threatened by any creature who is willing to fight to take it. Therefore Asena takes any quiet, beautiful moment she can, and thankfully this morning was a beautiful one.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ithildin - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to Ithildin

Post by Demona Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:45 am

Willow laughed shaking her head "and you're not?" She asked Asena "you have heightened senses and strength and you are part wolf! I can shift into a few animals but it's not the same. Without magic I can't do it, but you were born like that" she looked at Jo and smirked but she's weird sex doesn't affect her at all"

Hardin appeared in the room dropping his bags on the floor. "Who's not affected by sex?" He asked casually straightening his unbutonned shirt showing his torso covered in tattoos"

He turned to Willow "you weren't kidding magic is off here, I can sense it. And it was easy breaching your wall and making a portal. You need some work cousin!"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:31 am

“Uh excuse me..” Jo raised her hand in defense as she approached the group, “I never said I wasn’t affected by sex.”

Asena pinched the bridge of her nose, “Can you NOT with this?” She asked Hardin as her hand waved over his exposed abdomen before she turned her attention to Jo, “Anytime I talk about sex you laugh and call me ridiculous. ‘Someone with so much power shouldn’t buckle at the knees so easily’ I believe your exact words were..”

Jo smirked, “I’m just not easily impressed.” She raised her brow at Hardin, “I don’t give into temptation as easily as others is all.”

Asena stood with a sigh, “As if we could enjoy ourselves enough to relax and entertain the idea of sex..”

Jo nodded and blinked down at the ground, pulling her gaze from Hardin, “Of course.” She took in a deep breath and collected her professionalism, “Hardin… Welcome to Ithildin.” She said with a small respectful bow.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:39 am

Hardin smirked buttoning his shirt leaving the two top buttons open. "Good enough Wolfie?" He asked Asena trying to hide his smug smile. He has met her a few times, never had a real conversation with her before but he liked to tease her, rile her up. As hot as she was, she was even hotter when angry.
He turned hia attention to Jo "to be impressed you have to impress. What do you have to offer that others can't?" He shook his head "thank you, I like it already. No wonder..." he took a step toward his cousin "no wonder you hid that gem from me. Were you afraid i'd take it?"

Willow slapped her forehead "yes! But no the reason I hid it was so you wouldn't come here and annoy my friends! Stop being an idiot!"

"Now now,, don't you have to be nice to me so I can help?"

"Well if you don't wanna help I can't force you. So it's to you Hardin, and just so you know, Atlas is coming tonight."
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:11 am

Asena pursed her lips in annoyance at Hardins smart ass comment, her kind didn’t exactly get along well, with Willow being her exception. They always got along, but she didn’t have a lot of faith in Hardin being here and being useful.

Jo watched as Hardin adjusted to the energy in the room, a lot of attention was on him and he seemed to be comfortable with it.

“Yes..” Asena nodded and looked at her watch, “Atlas will be here in a few hours so.. maybe you should make yourself scarce…” she suggested with a shrug.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:21 am

Hardin raised an eyebrow "alright don't take me wrong, I only came to help. I'm not after your land I already have mine. I was just teasing." He let out a sigh "Asena, I don't remember you hating me that much." He winked pushing a memory into her mind.

They were just little kids about 5 of 6 running around in Willow's parents garden when Hardin threw himself on the grass out of breath while Asena kept running around until she noticed she was alone. She went and jumped next to him looking at the clouds "I can't marry you if you tire so easily Hardin."
"Who said I'll marry a wolf like you?"

"Oh someday you'll be so in love with me you wouldn't care".

He snapped her out of it and grinned "let's go fix your wall cousin."

"What the hell did you do to her?"

"Nothing really, she just rememberes something that's all."
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:59 am

The vision hit Asena slowly and yet all at once, like a tidal wave. For a moment it was welcoming; The childish admiration she once had for him. Hardin was her first crush. A secret she kept to herself all these years. She hadn’t thought about him much as an adult. Willow rarely spoke of him. And yet, here he is now, standing in front of her.

She blinked her vision away, it lasted only seconds but the memory felt so much longer. She couldn’t believe he remembered them as kids. She suddenly felt naked, her mind racing in a panic with what else he could have remembered about her.

A low growl escaped her chest as she met his sly gaze, “Stay out of my head Hardin.” She warned, her eyes giving away her remembrance but filled with a deep hidden anger.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:23 am

With a low chuckle Hardin headed toward the door "I was never in your head." He whispered as he left the room and walked outside the house. He looked around inspecting the surroundings and feeling sonething wrong. He couldn't place it but the air felt different.

Willow frowned "are you okay?" She akes Asena "I swear to god if he hurt you in any way I'll kick his ass!"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:31 am

“Oh that wasn’t painful” Jo said with an all knowing smirk. Her Elvish senses feeling the energy shift in the room as those two shared their moment. “That felt so ancient it almost left dust… I didn’t think you knew him all that well..” she said.

Asena dropped her head, “Jo. Enough.” She warned, “He’s just fucking with me like he use to when we were kids..” she explained to a concerned looking Willow, “Don’t sweat it.. I can handle him. “ she assured her as she walked over to the mini bar cart, internally battling with have a drink or staying alert. She decided with a sigh that drinking wouldn’t be the smartest idea in a time like this.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:48 pm

After making sure her friend was ok, Willow went outside to find Hardin and saw him going into the woods. With a frown she followed him quietly her feet barely touching the ground, being as light as a feather.

Hardin chuckled feeling her aura behind him. She was a powerful witch, but she hadn't reach his level yet, refusing to finish her training. He stopped near the river and drew energy from the ground and with a flick of his hand, sent a huge wave of water right on top of Willow's head. " you need so much more training to be able to sneak up on me. You didn't even bother hifi g your aura."

"Oh my godess! Can you stop being a jerk?"

"I'm not, I'm teaching you. Now I suppose that's where you do your rituals?"

"Yes, why the disapproving look?"

"There's not enough energy here. We have to dind a new spot."
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:16 pm

“There’s a questionable spot to the north of the property.” Asena said as she approached them, “Willow and I were going to take a look at it just before you arrived.” She said as she glanced over at Will, frowning as she watched water drip off her face. “What the hell happened to you?” She asked, not hiding her amusement.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:30 pm

"Yeah laygh it off!" She groaned pushing her cousin away "he was teaching me a lesson!" She summoned wind and dried herself "As if I need teaching."

"You need to know that sometimes, even the best need to keep learning. So even if you're an elemental witch don't let it get to your head, you need training." He looked at Asena "lead the way." He motioned for her to walk in front of them.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:33 pm

Asena kept her comments to herself before she started to walk.
It was clear to her that they all had a lot to learn,  but no matter what she would back her best friends word, and Willow seemed certain in her abilities.

“Atlas should be here anytime.. “ she said, filling the silent air with small talk, “I’m sure he’ll have a lot to say as well.. “ she said. She hated to admit that something was wrong here.. something she couldn’t even touch, something she wasn’t even educated in.

The thought stopped her in her tracks, “I want you to teach me as well.” She said, turning on her heel to face Hardin, “I can’t protect this land with just the knowledge of the pack..” she took a step closer, to them, “I want you to teach me everything you can. Knowledge is power. No one can take that from us, and with knowledge we can defend what is ours.” She told Willow, in hopes that she would be more open minded about learning what she must to keep their land safe.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:18 pm

Willow looked at asena as if she had grown another head while Hardin was nodding. "I'd gladly help you but if Atlas is coming isn't it better he helps you? I really don't mind though."

Of course you don't." Willow sighed as they reached the field of wolfsbane  "here it is."

"This was here for a long time Willow, don't you sense how ancient it is? I think it was hidden by magic and then something with the magical balance happened and it the veil went off. You were right Willow, magic is affected here, we just need to find the cause." He turned to Asena "are you able shift whenever you want? Without problem? I mean I know it can only hurt you if you eat it or if used as a weapon but that amount usually radiates molecules that can affect wolves or werewolves living nearby."
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:45 pm

“Atlas can help me in other ways, but I need to understand the magic being used here..” she said understanding now that physical strength alone won’t defeat the evil that is being done here.

“I haven’t shifted in days..” she admitted, “I thought it was due to stress… “ she shook her head slowly, “We’ve been getting attacked nearly every day. I’m exhausted.” She looked at Willow, “we all are..”
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:56 pm

"Aleight, but this is serious, we need to get rid of this field it can slowly kill you." He looked at willow "can you manage fire? We need to burn it."

Willow nodded "yes I mean, I think" she laughed nervously she wasn't sure of anything lately. "I can try. You want to do this now?"

"Yes but Asena shouldn't be here. So either you leave or we do it tomorrow morning"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:41 am

Asena nodded, “Will you can do it now, but keep it controlled and low, I don’t want our guests to freak out.” She thought for a moment, “in fact, I’ll go start a bonfire near the house, that should cover any questions that get brought up.”
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:47 am

"Yeah okay you do that. If Atlas arrive don't let him near here." 

They waited until Asena was out of sight and both started chanting and summoning fire. "On the count of three" Hardin counted and they both threw their fire to the wolfsbane crops burning everything. Hardin summoned the Wind and sent away the poluted air. "That was good Willow, I guess you don't need my help in that department"

Willow rolled her eyes, let's get back we'll come tomorrow and fix the protection barrier"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:00 am

Asena felt like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders as soon as she saw the black smoke coming from the north. “Thank god.” She whispered to herself as she threw another log in the fire.

“What did you find Wolfie?” Jo teased as she walked up behind Asena.

Asena rolled her eyes, “Must you?”

“I must.” Jo insisted as she playfully bumped into her friend.

“He’s just a childhood friend, Josephine.”

“Right.” She grinned, “You just keep telling yourself that.”

Asena went to bicker some more, trying to defend her stubborn attitude, but a shiny new jeep pulled up, distracting her from her thoughts of Hardin, “were we expecting more guests?” She asked Jo, the hair on the back of her neck raising in defense.

“No..” Jo said simply, her fingertips sparking with energy as she stared at the the vehicle.

“Well that’s one hell of a welcome..” Atlas said as he hopped out of the jeep, lowering his chin to his chest so his bright green eyes could make contact with Asena over his dark sunglasses .

“Atlas..” Asena said with a sigh, “you weren’t suppose to arrive until later.”

“You sounded urgent on the line.. “ he walked up to his sister, “figured you could use us earlier..”

“Us?” Asena asked with a furrowed brow.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:41 am

"Good job Hardin" Willow smirked as they reached the bonefire.

"Yeah I'm the one that should tell you that. I really thought you wouldn't be able to control the fire."

She rolled her eyes and looked at her friends. Her heart skipped a beat as she saw Atlas. He had that effect on her. She immediately tried to even her breathing knowing he could hear it.

"Hi, Asena I presume? I'm Celia, Atlas's girlfriend. It's nice meeting you." She looked at the others "hello everyone."

Girlfriend? Willow smiled at her "welcome to Ithildin." She could tell Asena was surprised.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:54 am

Atlas was the first to look up as he saw movement coming from the North. Taking his glasses off his face to see better, the two objects moving toward him became clear. Hardin was the first he made eye contact with. Never being a huge fan of his cocky Wiccan attitude, or the fact that he always made eyes at his sister, his glance was quick to move to the woman next to him.

“Willow.” He said in a pleasantly satisfied tone. He was just as happy to see her as he was his sister to be honest. He took a step towards her and then realized he was being incredibly rude. He had forgotten for a moment he has brought along his new girlfriend, “I apologize. Everyone, this is Celia..”

Asena frowned, “ Celia.. it’s a pleasure.” She said confused.

“Celia.. that’s a beautiful name.” Jo said softly to their new guest. She held out her hand “I’m Josephine, but everyone calls me Jo.” She felt bad for this woman, she somehow seemed out of place but she couldn’t quite understand why, “Welcome to Ithildin.”

Atlas picked up on the awkward tension between, well, everyone it seemed, and tried to redirect the conversation, “It smells like you’re burning wolfsbane?” He asked, turning his attention to Willow and Hardin.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:40 pm

"Atlas, welcome, it's nice seeing you after all this time." Willow smiled at him and then looked at Jo with a smirk. Her friend was probably studying the newcomer's energy.

Celia smiled at Jo "nice meeting you Jo, thank you, I like your name too."

Hardin let out a heavy sigh "i still don't understand how you girls thought Atlas and I could live in the same place for a few days."

Willow smacked his shoulder "Don't be an ass!" She then looked at Atlas "yea we just burned a field full of wolfsbane. It was weakening Asena, and we had never seen it before. But it looked old."
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:27 pm

Atlas frowned and looked at his sister, “How long have you been feeling like this?” He asked, immediately grabbing his doctor kit out of the jeep.

Asena sighed, “it’s been a minute..” she admitted, watching Atlas turn from her brother to her doctor.

“I need an office to work.” He told Willow, not relying on his sister to take this seriously since it had been going on for so long and she said nothing.

“I can show you to your room, while Atlas settles in, I’m sure you’re exhausted..” Jo told Celia.

Asena folded her arms over her chest, “Atlas, I’m fine-“

“I don’t want to hear it. You should have notified me sooner.” Atlas told his sister, his energy coming off a bit rude but he was more concerned than anything.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm

"Yes i'd love that, it was a long ride," celia went off with Jo "I love what you did with the place, oh and I love your hair" she couldn't help but touch it "sorry, i didn't mean to make you uncomfortable"

Hardin excused himself and went off to the woods to see if there really was a problem with magic out here.

Willow nodded leading the way "my office, well not so much of an office" she giggled "where I make my potions and all so my lab if you want is free."
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum