Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Daddy's Girl EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Daddy's Girl EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Daddy's Girl EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Daddy's Girl EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Daddy's Girl EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Daddy's Girl EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Daddy's Girl EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Daddy's Girl EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Daddy's Girl EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Daddy's Girl

2 posters

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Go down

Daddy's Girl Empty Daddy's Girl

Post by melbender Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:36 pm

Your dads best friend is definitely not the type of man you should be attracted to, or even think about. But when he's only 35 and single, not to mention completely hot, it's hard not to let your eyes wander.. my parents had me when they were young, a accidental teen pregnancy.

I came back from college for mid term break.. not being home for 3 years. And in that time, my body developed and I went from being the curly chubby haired geek to the total opposite. I mean, my parents hardly recognised me. So imagine when I go out with my old friends and meet a total babe, we hit it off instantly and soon ended up back in his bed.. unbeknown to both of us that we were going to be having a family dinner together Sunday night with my parents!!
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Daddy's Girl Empty Re: Daddy's Girl

Post by melbender Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:43 pm

NAME: Abigail Reeve
BIO: Book nerd. Studying to become a lawyer, and close to her parents. Hasn't had time for a relationship due to law school.
LOOKS: will send.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:49 am

I thought I replied to this!

Name Kash Smith
Age 35
Bio to busy for a relationship but likes to have fun when he can. Busy working and hanging with his best friend.
Looks I sent them to you lol
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:29 am

Back In my home town I wasn't too thrilled about what I was about to do. Go out and sneak into a club with fake I.D!! I had told my parents I was staying at Ella's and we were just having a movie night, which was true.. but we instead were going to to a club and dancing the night away. I handed the bouncer my card, he looked me up and down without checking the card and smiled as he stamped my wrist enjoy your night." Gahh i couldn't believe it! I walked inside, worrying about my ass showing in the booty shorts I wore as I made my way to the bar and waited for a drink. Ella was already running off to her boyfriend who was here and her parents hated. "Have fun Abi! Get laid and enjoy yourself!" I shot her an over faked smile as I tried thinking of something cool to order from the bar "sure!"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:19 am

I was standing at my buddies new club the place was nice little younger crowd that I’m use to but all the same. I was talking to some girl who was boring as hell she looked good but she aycked intellectually. I just had about enough of her when I spotted another woman who look hot as hell. She was walking to the bar looking way to innocent. I new I just had to help her out. As she stepped up and looked at the choices. I smirked. “You look a little lost mind if I help?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:28 am

I glanced shaking my head and then done a double take. Holy shit! Talk about yum! "I'm just trying to decide what to order.. so many choices, maybe I'll try one of each tonight but I'm guessing that's what a bad hangover is called." I was hoping I didn't come off way too young and naive to this club life. What does my dad and his friend drink?! I tried thinking back to when we'd have family BBQs and they'd get drunk and sing badly. "Whisky neat thanks."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:35 am

I smiled. “A whiskey girl huh, your a woman after my own heart.” I nodded at the bartender and order us both a drink. “So what brings you here tonight?” I wanted to know more about this girl. She seemed smart and sassy. She was fucking beautiful too.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:42 am

"oh you know, just checking out the sights." I grinned looking him up and down "and so far they're not too bad." A soft laugh escaped as I took my drink "no I'm here visiting my parents from-" I couldn't say college! He'd know I was underage. "From the city. Law work has kept me pretty busy so I don't get back much. Are you from here?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:47 am

I smiled. I loved that she openly checked me out letting me know she was interested. “Yeah born and raised. This is actually my buddies new place I helped him design it and this was my only free time to come and see it.” I looked her up and down and licked my lips. “Lucky me.” I took a sip of my whiskey and looked at the dance floor, it wasn’t my thing but I had to get this girl in my arms and it’s not like I couldn’t dance. “How about we down these and then dance?” I took my whiskey and shot it back watching her do the same. Then I took her hand and walked to the dance floor where I pulled her close and started to dance.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:50 am

"I'm not much of a dancer." I admitted, I mean my time is spent studying and binging on pizza and coffee to pull an allnighter. I turned around, my back against his front as I watched Ella dancing with her boyfriend and copied how she was moving to get the hang of it. My fave burning in the flashing lights as I just freaking booty dropped and grinded my ass into his crotch.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:53 am

I grabbed her waist. Damn this girl knew what she wanted. My cock was hard now with her grinding all over me. I didn’t care I wasn’t ashamed. But I knew I had to take this girl home and get her in my bed. But I couldn’t do that if she was drunk. I had to get her to agree now. I pulle dher close and whispered. “What’s the rest of your night look like beautiful? Because you’ve got my cock so fucking hard I’m dying to feel you up.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:59 am

If only he could see the colour of my cheeks now. "Well you better have clean sheets then." What the fuck did I just say!? Clean sheets? How embarrassing. I hoped to god he didn't hear over the loud music. I mean he looks around 25, so he probably has roommates. I pressed against him and smiled "Give me something good to remember for when I go back home!"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:02 am

I chuckled. “Don’t worry beautiful sheets are clean and I will make sure you remember every detail of our time together.” I kissed her neck letting her know I was so ready to go and show her. “Did you come with anyone? If so tell them you have a ride and let’s get the fuck out of here because what I want to do to you it’s not for others to see.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:07 am

What could he possibly do? "Umm let me tell my friend, and I'll meet you at the door." My heart was pounding as I darted for Ella and asked for her help. "Go and fuck him! Heck you need to loosen up and lose that V card!" She winked handing me a shot of liquid courage "plus he's like sugar daddy hot!" I rolled my eyes, laughing the downed the vodka. Holy shit. I found him back at the door and grinned "ready to have your bed rocked hot stuff!" I said in front of the bouncer and people lining up to go into the club.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:24 am

I smirked. “As long as you and I are rocking my bed together then let’s go beautiful.” I nodded to the bouncer and walked towards my new Mazzanti Evantra Millecavalli. I watched her face and her eyes lit up. “I take it you like my new car.” I kissed her cheek and smiled. “You sure you wanna do this cause once your in my car there is no turning back!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:28 am

"i think I'd rather have sex on the car." I laughed and slid in the seat. "Just putting this out there, it's been awhile so don't go all jack hammer first go." So I lied, I haven't had sex but he didn't need to know that.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:34 am

I smiled. “It’s okay I’ll go slow you’ll need to get use to my size anyways.” I winked. I started the car and drove as fast a so could to my house. Once in the garage I smiled. “Ready!” She nodded and I got put and helped her as soon as we were inside I kissed her on her lips hard. I groaned loving how she tasted already. “Damn beautiful.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:36 am

I was so nervous but that shot of vodka masked it up for me quickly. I grinned, working on his belt and jeans "stop talking.. where's your bedroom?" I moaned and internally screamed at how big his cock was in my small hands. That was going to tear me in half.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:30 pm

I smirked. “I’ll go slow beautiful don’t worry.” I started to strip her clothes as I walked backwards to my bedroom kissing her every chance I got. As we got to the bedroom both equally naked I picked her up. Walking to the bed I laid her down and kissed down her stomach her hands in my hair tugging only urges me to get to were I want to be faster. Once i got there I flattened my tongue and licked before groaning from her tartare damn it was good.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:37 pm

At first I was nervous, kind of uncomfortable with his tongue there but as he kept going the pleasure seeped in. I'd never felt anything like it before. "I'm.." I couldn't speak, just moans and groaning escaped my lips as my hips began to buck and legs shake as a pleasure surged through me, sending me to the stars and back.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:42 pm

She came hard and I sucked every last of her juice in. Kissing my way up her body. I reached over and grabbed a condom from my nightstand. “Slow and steady then I’ll have you my way.” I said before kissing her lips softly. As I grabbed my sheathed cock and placed it at her entrance guiding myself in slowly she looked so innocent like. Then as I hit a barrier I stopped. There was no way. “Are-“ I couldn’t even ask. It was too late I didn’t think I’d be able to stop now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:52 pm

Mother fucker. I was sure to have left nail marks over his back as I grabbed him hard, my eyes watering from the pain that shot through me. "Don't talk.." I couldn't even admit what I think he just knew. But I'm sure I wasn't his first virgin. "Keep going. It feels amazing." Ok I exaggerated that part, it was painful as hell with him just pushed in and not moving. I felt my insides stretching.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:56 pm

I didn’t move just yet. I kissed her hard and moved slowly. “Don’t lie to me.” I said sternly I hated being lied to. I started to move slowly gaining my spend and my firmness. When she actually started to moan I slammed into her over and over I needed her to some she was so fucking tight I didn’t know how much more I could take. I pulled out and flipped her over giving myself a little break before entering her again and pounding into her sweet ass.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:01 pm

Was I meant to do anything? I was on all fours just being slammed into and it felt amazing. That feeling began to spread again, and I was starting to move with him. Finding myself wanting more, "faster.. Yess.. oh god.." I came, screaming.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:44 am

She tightened so tight around me and I wanted to blow but I wanted her cumming again before I did. So I pulled out and fell to my back. I pulled her on top of me and slid her down my length. “Make yourself cum again and then make me!” I growled gripping her hips helping her move.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next