Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Wrong Brother, Right Girl EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Wrong Brother, Right Girl EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Wrong Brother, Right Girl EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Wrong Brother, Right Girl EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Wrong Brother, Right Girl EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Wrong Brother, Right Girl EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Wrong Brother, Right Girl EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Wrong Brother, Right Girl EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Wrong Brother, Right Girl EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Wrong Brother, Right Girl

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Wrong Brother, Right Girl Empty Wrong Brother, Right Girl

Post by melbender Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:52 pm

Lily meets a guy from the city.. He's convinced her after weeks of begging her to come and stay at their family farm for the long holiday weekend and is determined to make it official, stating she's the one for him.. But Rob's led her to believe that he's not the player and jerk he's always been, he's lied about everything and not wanting her to find out, he comes up with a plan, conning his older brother to switch personalities and act like the jerk and player instead.. He agrees thinking its only for 3 days and this is just another annoying girlfriend he's bringing around.. Until he meets her and sees she's not like the others. Can he keep up his act, or will he betray his brother and reveal the truth.

Last edited by melbenda on Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Wrong Brother, Right Girl Empty Re: Wrong Brother, Right Girl

Post by melbender Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:16 pm

Name: Lily James
Bio: Makes a living by blogging and selling blog layouts and buttons. Photographer. Adventurer and dreams of travelling the world. Is a foodie and loves to try new things. Lives with her parents and still is a daddy's girl.
Looks:
Wrong Brother, Right Girl Tumblr_ndbimjScRi1rwtzqno1_1280_zps6bc8c37c
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:53 pm

((Hey hope you don't mind but I'm gonna be lily I think you'll do better with rob!))
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:07 pm

hey, sorry they're 2 people and then the older brother who she's yet to meet, I didn't write his Bio up there. I thought it'd be easier to write robs just at the start too
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:35 pm

((Okay who I then. And go ahead and start I'll follow))
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:14 pm

giving my parents a kiss goodbye, I got.on the car and made my way to this farm out of town. I was nervous but Rob seemed like a nice.enough guy.

rob walked over to his brother, interrupting him "listen, I've got a girl coming.it for the weekenD. She's not like the others so just don't screw.this up for me. I told her you're a get around and jerk, I need.you to act like it so she doesn't find out that I've banged other chicks. I told her I haven't been with anyone and shes hot so I don't mind not sharing a room with her. She's pretty innocent and im trying to get in that if you know what I mean." he winked
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:19 pm

i rolled my eyes. "Yeah whatever but to make myself clear I won't be bringing random girls into our parents home to screw just for you!" I say taking a drink of my beer. My little brother is a arse. "maybe you should straighten up if this girl is so special!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:27 pm

"she's different And.you know i have a.thing for fucking virgins, I can smell the pureness on her.." he paused glancing out the window "she's here. I swear to god if you fuck this up I'll key your beloved Car!" he growled walking to the front door.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:37 pm

intan after him. "Touch my fucking car and I'll kill you, you fucking cunt!" I said as this girl stepped out of the car and stole my breath awe fuck me. She was absolutely beautiful. I grabbed my keys I couldn't sit here with her knowing my dip shit of a brother was going to hurt her. "I'm going to the bar tell mum I won't be home for dinner. I walked passed him and her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:44 pm

"lily don't worry about him." I heard rob call out but I was already turning towards his brother who was definitely gorgeous. "hi, you must be robs brother. I'm lily " i introduced myself hoping to make a good impression. He told me he didn't like women in any way than naked and silent. "I.hope you're not leaving on my account.".
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:51 pm

i turned and looked at her and her gorgeous green eyes gosh darn. "Don't be full of yourself! I need s drink and my dip shit brother pissed me off." I said then turned to get in my truck. God he is stupid. What the hell I'm stupid I was just rude to her and I don't know her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:01 am

my cheeks burned with embarrassment. He was a jerk. Rob showed me to the room i was staying in and after driving all that way I was tired but didn't want to seem rude by staying in the bedroom. I went and sat in the living room while he helped his mum make dinner. I thought that was so sweet.

I shot of a quick text to my brother - that was perfect. She thinks you're mean. Ha! Ma said get home for dinner.-
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:09 am

i drank a few then went home not enjoying this as soon as I walked in everyone was at the table. I heard mum first. "Boy I don't know what has gotten into you today but don't you ever be rude like that again." I looked at my dad knowing he knew something was up. I shook my head at him. "Sorry mum won't happen again, oh by the way ran into Jane at the bar she said hello to everyone!" I looked right my brother because we all know she is in love with him. "Ryder son sit so we can eat!" Dad said.m with a chuckle. I sat and yep this beauty was right across from me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:21 am

I was planning on ignoring this guy until he sat across from me and then it wad hard not to be distracted. Rob was cute but Ryder, he was definitely dreamy. When their dad asked about me and my job, everyone stared "well I blog about things like products i try or recipes i create. I Design layouts and images to use and sell those. Also I go to different restaurants or eating places and review their food," i noticed everyone staring and felt like an idiot. "it's silly.." I said looking down at my plate. Rob squeezed my shoulder "don't worry, you'll get a real job soon. Then you can move out of home."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:26 am

god he was a idiot. "A girl who it's you got it all rob!" I said and dad chuckled at me again. "So ma I fixed the fence you have been asking dad to do for I dont 2 months now. And I noticed the barn was looking in bad shape." I say and dad jumped up. "She wasn't asking me but your younger brother. Who is always busy." My turn to chuckle. "Well we can see why can't we!" After eating I help ma clean up and went to the barn I didn't want to be around rob and his girl who deserved better.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:14 am

I really couldn't wait to go back home. His brother hated me so much and i didn't know why. Rob told me not to worry and that he's always this way then he went into town to get something but wanted me to stay here and make myself at home. Yeah. Like i could do that. It was getting late and i their mothr mentioned me go and check out their horses if i wanted. So i put on someone's huge work boots and made my way down to the barn for a look. I didn't see anyone, so i walked in and found a beautiful horse. "please don't eat my hand off." i whispered to it, and gave her nose a pat.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:31 am

i snickered to myself as I watched from the loft as I worked. She was talking to my horse and she was afriad only cage would never hurt her. I can't beleive my dickhead brother he went out to get some ass probably with Jane while he has lily here. I walked down the steps . "He won't hurt you or bite your hand off as you put it." Fuck I shouldn't be doing this.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:55 am

I jumped and pulled back hand back quickly. "I'm sorry. I didn't know you were here." There was no way i was staying with mr grumpy bum. "Cya." i said spinning on my feet and heading for the door but these damn boots were giant and i ended up losing my footing and tripping on the gravel.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:36 am

i rushed over to her and caught her before she hit the ground. "Shit are you okay?" I asked bringing her closer to me feeling her close was not good at all. Shit I couldn't let her fall but this this is going to make me fall.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:38 am

"Thanks." i mumbled "damn boots." i lifted my head and realised how close we were, inches and he smelt so good but this was wrong. Pressing my hands against his chest, i steadied myself "i'm leaving now. Thankyou."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:49 am

i reached out and grabbed her hand. "Lily it's best not to mention this to my brother." I say and hated myself for this so much. I didn't wait for a response I cursed and walked away back to my work leaving her standing there in shock.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 am

"You really should pull the knickers out from your ass!" i grumbled under my breath and left the barn wondering what just happened. I swore i thought he was going to be nice but nope. I spotted Rob walking up to the house and frowned "your shirt inside out." he jumped startled and put on a smile rambling about going to the gym and not looking as he changed his top. I went inside and went to see if his mum needed my help with anything.

"You didn't see Lily down here did you?" Rob asked pulling his shirt off and turning it in the other way. "I'm asking mum for grandma's engagement ring. This girls the one, definitely a keeper." he smirked.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:29 pm

i threw the tool down in ny hand and got right into his face. '"Your fucking kidding!" I was pissed he had no right. "Your going to ruin her don't do it man! You know what no you don't deserve to be called a man your acting like a little boy! Your going to fucking ruin her!" I walked away and slammed my hands into the wall. "your such a asshole! If your going to pop the question then ducking frow up! You were just out with Jane weren't you and now your talking about marriage? No! Fucking grow up or I'm telling them what you asked me to do!" I said walking by and hitting my shoulder against his I had about 6 inches on him and a whole lot more muscle. I walked straight I tot he house grabbed a beer and mum and lily looked at me strange and pop came in and shook his head. He motioned me to walk with him and I did. He asked I told I could trust him to keep his mouth closed he said I was in the right but to still stay away from lily since she is with rob. After that we sat and drank in his office. He said he would try to make rob see my point and talk to me as well. I heard rob come in and he sounded pissed good maybe she will see his true colors and leave him.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:35 pm

"is everything ok?" i asked sitting up, he looked mad and opened the fridge then grabbed a beer and slammed the door again "why won't you touch me, you don't fucking kiss me or anything!" he seethed. I blinked trying to ignore everyone's stare "i don't.." he cut me off "doesn't matter. Come on, let's head to bed. I'm exhausted and tomorrow well go for a horse ride. You can take Ryder's horse." he said shooting a glare towards them. "mum will you pack a lunch for us, something special!"

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:44 pm

i looked at them and hated it what the hell why did he ask her that and make her uncomfortable in front of everyone that was a private conversation. And her on my horse oh fuck. I saw how scared she was she could get hurt. I needed to head to bed myself. I hugged pop and kissed me then headed to bed myself.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next