Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Wrong Brother, Right Girl - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Wrong Brother, Right Girl - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Wrong Brother, Right Girl - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Wrong Brother, Right Girl - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Wrong Brother, Right Girl - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Wrong Brother, Right Girl - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Wrong Brother, Right Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Wrong Brother, Right Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Wrong Brother, Right Girl - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Wrong Brother, Right Girl

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Wrong Brother, Right Girl - Page 2 Empty Wrong Brother, Right Girl

Post by melbender Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lily meets a guy from the city.. He's convinced her after weeks of begging her to come and stay at their family farm for the long holiday weekend and is determined to make it official, stating she's the one for him.. But Rob's led her to believe that he's not the player and jerk he's always been, he's lied about everything and not wanting her to find out, he comes up with a plan, conning his older brother to switch personalities and act like the jerk and player instead.. He agrees thinking its only for 3 days and this is just another annoying girlfriend he's bringing around.. Until he meets her and sees she's not like the others. Can he keep up his act, or will he betray his brother and reveal the truth.

Last edited by melbenda on Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Wrong Brother, Right Girl - Page 2 Empty Re: Wrong Brother, Right Girl

Post by melbender Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:54 pm

Something was up and i heard yelling between Rob and.his father then rob took off again. I didn't want to be here alone with someone who's not even spending Time with me. Packing up my bag and lugging it out the hallway, I accidentally banged it against a door and the door flung open. "sorry, I'm uh.. Can you tell Rob i left.." I said through tears.
color]
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:13 pm

are you fucking serious just let her go.  Let her go.  She started to walk away.  "Wait!  What do you mean? What the hell did that fucking prick of a dick do to you?  Why are you crying?"  I said as I took to small strides and was leaning down wipe the tears away.  God what a ass!  "He didn't try to make you do something did he?  I'll kill him!"  Shit I need to get control.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:20 pm

Shaking my head. I don't know why he was acting all nice now. "It doesn't matter. He's.. he's so angry, and keeps leaving me here. I knew this was a mistake, but he promised me he was different." i took a deep shaky breath "i read a message off his phone, when he was showering. Who is Jane and why is she saying thanks for the hard fuck when he's a virgin?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:33 pm

i couldn't help but laugh. Then I looked at her serious face and stopped. "I think it's time to teach my brother a lesson. Come on." I grabbed her hand. And walked into my room. She was hestitant at first. But I promised I wouldn't touch her. I sat on my bed she sat on the sofa. I started with. "How long have you known my brother.." And the answered didn't surprise me. "Look he has lied and played you. Your too sweet to be taking advantage of. He told me I had to pretty much be him so you would despise me and let him fuck you. Excuse my language. But my brother is a player and Jane is well Jane! She has been in love with rob scone grade school. He really should be planning to ask her to marry him not you.@. She gasped and that's when I knew he didn't ask yet. "Oh shit I'm sorry."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:38 pm

"He.. you.." what the hell kind of family was this. "I'm not going to marry him!" Looking around his room, i was angry "so you being so mean was just an act?" he nodded and i scoffed "he went and slept with her didn't he" he nodded again. "We should have sex." what the hell.. did i just say that? oh god i did. "Umm.. i think I'm going to go, I would like you to punch your brother in the face for me please." i said heading for his door.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:10 pm

i got up and to the door before she could. "Look you can go back and live your life or you can help me reach him a lesson on how to treat a lady properly!" I say then I take my hand and rub my nuckles across her cheek. "I'm so sorry I was rude. That's not me and I hated acting that way." I say then dropped my hand. "Sleep on it tonight and lock you door or he will come in and knowing him he will be drunk. If you still wanna leave then okay leave in the morning. But if you want to help then I'll be here or the barn!" I say hoping that she will stay I want to see her. Fuck I hated that I wanted her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:56 pm

my chest rose with a bundle of nerves as we stood face to face "and how would we teach him a lesson? " i asked, my body on fire from a single touch to my cheek. I wanted to leave, there was nothing here for me, but i also wanted to stay and find out
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:18 pm

"well as much as I like your idea about having sex with me, I couldn't take you up on that even if you really wanted that, we don't knowneach that well and that's not my style. So I suggest staying and playing his game. He will continue acting like he is the perfect guy and then he will propose and that's when you bust him out on everything. He will be humiliated trust me. But here is the thing I will have to be mean to you jut don't take it to heart I don't mean it." I say looking at her. "Your way to good for him and your absolutely beautiful so maybe ask him to take you dancing and when your there Dane with another guy it will piss him off."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:27 pm

"but that's really mean, won't your parents think I'm such a rude person?" i was sure they hated me already. "I'm not sure I'm going to be able to pull this off, especially since he wanted to go horse riding tomorrow and I've never been near a horse except for today." I blushed at him calling me beautiful and mumbled "i was kidding about the sex thing, I've never.. Anyway it ddoesn't matter. I guess I'll stay but please dont be too much of an ass to me, I feel awful as it is
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:33 pm

i laughed. "Sugar my parents actually love you already and teaching rob a lesson won't make them change their minds trust me specially pops! He knew something was up in the beginning that's wbg we talked and he had a yelling match with rob. Please don't worry your pretty little head. And I'll only be rude when robs around okay?" I had to be for this to work. "But if he hurts you or anything you let me know and I'll kick his ass!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:30 am

I laughed softly "it's ok, ill head to bed and make sure that I lock the bedroom door so he doesn't come in." I said opening back up his door "thanks for everything, and I'm sorry you had to lower your self and be someone you're not. " l went to open the room i was sleeping in but the door was locked "shoot. It's locked" i looked Ryder panicked when I heard Rob coming up the stairs and all rational thoughts left.me as I raced back into Ryder's room and shut the door, locking that so Rob didn't come in.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:05 am

i looked at her and smiled. "You know he will knock on my door next?" I whispered finding her amusing. As we heard him knocking on the door hard yelling "lily open up!" I watched her and she was scared. "I'll sleep in the couch you take my bed sheets are clean I promise."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:08 am

"dont leave me.alone." I grabbed his wrist. "he's really scaring me, I don't want to be here alone." I couldn't believe what I had gotten myself into "tell him I'm asleep so he goes to his room." I whispered as Rob kept yelling at.the door for me to open up.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:30 am

i took my shirt off and undid my pants as she stared at me and I moved her to the en suite bathroom then I opened my door and shouted. "Shut the fuck up you cockhead she is sleeping and so was I!" I looked at my poor excuse of a brother. He walked to me and laughed and said. "I can't believe I got you to be mean to a fucking beautiful girl! Man Bailey must of really fucked you up! It's a good thing she isn't around to see you now!" I was pissed to the max. "Don't fucking ever mention Bailey again!" I slammed the door and locked it. Fuck why did he have to mention her. I looked at my dresser and our picture was still there.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:36 am

"umm.." well this was awkward. "I'm going to sleep now" i thought about asking who this bailey was but left it. What the hell, I was leaving soon anyway "is she an ex of yours?" i asked climbing in his bed and huddling to the far left side. No way was i undressing and sleeping in tiny boxers and a thin top in front of him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:55 am

my head hung low. "No, well yes but she is gone and never coming back." I said needing to get out of here or a cold shower. "We got into a fight right after graduation I asked her to marry me and she said no because she wanted to go away for college she got into a car accident leaving my apartment and died instantly." I said getting up and heading to the bathroom. Not grabbing shorts or anything. I just needed to get away. I jumped in the shower and let the water hit me. As I finally climb out I cursed myself that I didnt grab shorts. She should be sleeping by now anyways. I wrapped the towel around me and walked out the light was still on but I didn't even look over at her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:02 am

I kept my eyes shut and pretended to be asleep. I felt bad for him losing her like that, he must still love her. I heard him undoing a draw and grabbing something, I needed to sleep but wasn't falling asleep fast enough. "Ryder, thankyou for letting me sleep in your bed. I'll be gone tomorrow so you can have it bsck to yourself." as stupid as it sounds, I just wanted to go home.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:18 am

i jumped at the sound of her voice and my towel dropped I turned and she was starring at me. "Shit I'm sorry you started me." I picked the title up and covered my self up. "Your fine you don't need to run off you can stay as long as you want. I don't mind sleeping on the couch."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:55 am

I knew guys could be huge but not that huge. He was like a python. It also was.. "you have a beautiful looking penis." I did not just say that. "Ill definitely be going tomorrow."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:04 am

i chuckled. "Maybe beautiful looking penis huh..?" I chuckled more. "Woman you have no idea what effect you just had on my beatific penis." I smirked. "Don't leave on my account please plus we need to show my brother he can't treat you or any other beautiful smart woman that way."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:25 am

I didn't mean to say that and was so embarrassed "i umm sorry. I will stay but only to teach him a lesson and that's it. I don't deserve to be used by him and hes basically ch eating. no he did cheat. I'm not stupid i know he didn't go to a gym since you have one here."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:08 am

i smiled and waked to sit on the bed. "I knew you were a smart one." I kissed her head lightly. "Night lily." I said getting up and walkin back over to the couch in just my towel hell she has seen my cock and said it was beautiful. I smirked. She is so innocent. I pulled the towel off and grabbed my blanket on the back of the couch. I saw her green eyes watching me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:12 am

I couldn't sleep. "Ryder, how old are yoy? " i asked, I was sleeping in his bed and knew nothing about him at all. "do you work on your parents farm?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:27 am

i smiled. "Shouldn't you have asked before decidibg to trap yourself inside my bedroom and sleep in my bed?" I joked. "Kidding I'm 22 and yes I work here on the farm when I'm home, but I also run a horse ranch teaching kids how to ride and act around horses." I say.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:32 am

"You don't live around here?" i asked "maybe i should take a class" i said jokingly after today thinking the horse would eat me.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next