Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I)

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) Empty Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:25 am

What happens when (male) gets out of prison and decides to give his ex lawyer a visit. While his ex lawyer is out on vacation and his 22 year old daughter is watching the house. What happens when (male) comes face to face with the girl who is barley awake and wearing barely anything but a tiny nighty.

Will he let her go or take her for ransom?

Female
Name: Mac short for Mackenzie Jones
Bio: very short tempered specially when it comes to bad boys, likes to hang with friends with no care in the world like a spoiled brat
Looks: I will get it soon!

Male
Name: you decide
Bio: you create
Looks: like the guy in the picture if you can get it to post then yeah
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) Empty Re: Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I)

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:37 am

Name: Jackson 'Jax' Lloyd
Bio: angry, doesn't thing about consequences, lives week by week, has nothing to his name. plays hard fucks harder.
Looks: tall. Ripped. Tanned. Sexy. Dark hair. Blue grey eyes.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) Empty Re: Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:41 am

i woke up thinking I heard something. Barely awake I walked downstairs and looked around then went to the kitchen to get something to drink when I thought I heard it again.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:43 am

Where the hell is this bitch who screwed me over. I pulled my gun out when I noticed a light coming from what I guess is the kitchen. I stood against the wall and then turned and pointed my gun "don't say a fucking word" i snarled
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:49 am

i looked up and saw this guy standing with a gun pointing at me. "Really if this has to do with my father you can leave! He isn't here and won't be for a while come back then!" I said and went to walk away as he grabbed my arm.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:51 am

I grabbed her by the arm and pushed her hard into the fridge making it rattle. It didn't help she was in whatever the hell that was called. It was hot. I ignored my cock and pushed the gun up under her chin "this has nothing to do with your father. Dont test me with your attitude girl, I'm in no mood and will blow your fucking head off." I said low and angrily
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:00 am

i laughed. "I'm not stupid I know this has everything to do with my father. Your so stupid!" I looked him straight into the eye and pushed the gun up to my chin more. "Shoot me! I know you won't your to scared!" I smiled and ranked my arm away. I went to walk away but couldn't.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:03 am

"No not your father. Your bitch of a useless mother!" I said and pulled the safety off the gun and noticed her eyes widened. "Sweetheart I've just gotten out of prison. I don't really care about consequences. You dead won't bother me at all. Wouldn't be the first person I've shot." I said and wrapped my hand up around her throat. "Now. Where. Is. She?!" I said aing the gun into her mouth.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:10 am

i felt the year escape my eyes and looked at him. "She-she's dead!" I said looking at him. I wanted to run he was now scaring me. But I wouldn't and couldn't let him know this. I brought my knee up and connected with his groan and took off not caring that I was only in my panties and matching bra. I didn't get to far Before I fell up the stairs trying to get to the room I was in.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:14 am

I grabbed her from behind and pushed her face first into the floor "don't run or I will blow your head out! Don't even fight me and I know she's alive since I spoke to her this morning!" I ran my eyes down over her back and stared at that ass. "You know done men would take advantage of what you're wearing. Fuck you then kill you." I leant in lower knowing she felt my hard cock pressing against her. "You're too valuable at the moment. Take me to your room and I'll let you live. Fight me and I'll kill you without hesitation!"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:20 am

i laughed to myself he made a mistake I'm to valuable for him to kill me. "That bitch isn't my mother!" I said then squirmed a little. "So go fuck yourself!" I said not caring. I wouldn't never tell him where my dad was and that birch was with him. I wanted to cry I wanted to get away. This asshole thinks I'm going to take him to my room so he could have his way with me. Ha not happening buddy. "You don't scare me! Blow my head off get it over with!" I said pushing my ass up not meaning too.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:24 am

I was losing my patience and my will to not just fuck her hard. I pulled on the trigger and the gun went off beside her hand on the floor. "It will be your head next time!" I fisted her hair and pushed my cock against her ass. "You're coming with me instead. Either in that or something with a little more cover! Three seconds to agree or I will kill you. One.. Two.."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:27 am

"your kidnapping me! My father will kill you!" I shouted. "I don't know who you are and I will not be told what to do so get your fucking hands off me and get your dick away from me!" I yelled.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:34 am

"Your father doesn't scare me. Neither do you!" I laughed and grabbed her by the hair and stood up. Pulling her with me. I walked to the closest room which looked like hers and kept the gun on her "get dressed. We're leaving!"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:38 am

"I'm not going anywhere with you!" I yelled and crossed my arms not aware that my breast pushed up and together. I just stood there. This guy is crazy and I'm not doing what he says. "Like I said before go fuck yourself!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:43 am

I laughed "I'd rather you fuck me. You look like you need a good lay to loosen that stick from your ass." I stepped closer and pushed her against the wall with my body "it's been two years since I've been close to a woman, get dressed or I will fuck you without mercy."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:49 am

i glared at him. "Get away or I'll knee your shit hard!" I said the closeness of him was not okay for me. I haven't had sex with anyone but my ex and he was stupid. I looked at his blue-ish grey eyes. "You will never fuck me and I will never fuck you get that through your stupid brain!" I said completely pushed up against the wall trying to look for anything to grab and hit him with. That's when I found I high heel shoes. Perfect! I thought as I reached and grabbed it. I swung and hit him in the head and tried to run again but I fell and hit my head and passed out.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:54 am

Well this was great. I quickly dressed her in some clothes beside the chair and tossed her over my shoulder. I grabbed the cash from the nightstand and shoved it in my back pocket. Carrying her to the car I laid her in the trunk and then drove to where I was staying. She was going to be a fighter so I tied her hands and legs to a chair and covered her head with a hood then went to make a call.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:59 am

when i came to I couldn't see anything it was dark I felt my hands were tied as well as my feet. I didn't feel sore so I know he didn't touch me but shit he had taken me somewhere. I screamed as loud as I could. This wasn't happening to me!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:02 am

I smirked as I heard the scream and walked to the basement "No one can hear you. You'll be out if here soon, I'm going to make a deal with someone who does want you. Seems as though your fathers pissed off a few too many people." And just to scare her I added "you'd make a great slave in Sweden."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:05 am

i was glad my face was covered. Oh my god no. I screamed louder! "Fuck you! You disgusting piece of shit! I can't wait till my father puts you behind bars again!" I screamed at him. I wanted to kill the guy. I needed my daddy and I hated this guy.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:10 am

"Little rich girl wants her daddy. Fuck you princess. I was going to feed you and take that cover off but screw that. You're just like your mother" I muttered and began walking away
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:12 am

"you know nothing about my mother you jerk!" I said and cried my mother died shortly after I was born. I hated this guy! I was scared and confused.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:18 am

"Save your tears. Although the man who's coming for you loves a fight And woman who cries. This could have gone another way you know, if you had told me where that bitch was or didn't try stab my eye out with a shoe." I said and left the room
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:22 am

"fuck you!" I yelled wiggling trying to get out of this situation I finally got my hands free thank god! I then got my legs out and the thing off my head. I looked around shit where the hell am I. I saw a door and went to it. Shut of course it's locked I waited by the door.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next