Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I)

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) - Page 2 Empty Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:25 am

First topic message reminder :

What happens when (male) gets out of prison and decides to give his ex lawyer a visit. While his ex lawyer is out on vacation and his 22 year old daughter is watching the house. What happens when (male) comes face to face with the girl who is barley awake and wearing barely anything but a tiny nighty.

Will he let her go or take her for ransom?

Female
Name: Mac short for Mackenzie Jones
Bio: very short tempered specially when it comes to bad boys, likes to hang with friends with no care in the world like a spoiled brat
Looks: I will get it soon!

Male
Name: you decide
Bio: you create
Looks: like the guy in the picture if you can get it to post then yeah
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I)

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:25 am

I was watching her on camera and had to laugh. I picked up the plate of food and can of coke "move so I can feed you. Or I'll let you starve." Trying to be nice I added "please."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:28 am

i glared how did he know I wasn't in the chair anymore. I moved a little and as soon as he opens the door I threw my little framed body against his big tones back. "I fucking hate you! Let me go know or your going to pay!" I said trying to choke him.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:31 am

I busted out laughing and kicked the door shut "instead of going for the door, you lunge at me instead?" I smirked "clever girl aren't you. Could have just escaped." I put the food and drink down and then backed into the wall until her body grew limp then I spun around "be nice and I'll let you go. It's as easy as that."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:33 am

i groaned in pain. My head was pounding I started seeing dots and then "mom!" I said and then it went dark again.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:36 am

I laid her on the bed and grabbed a pair of cuffs. I cuffed her and had a rope long enough for her to use the toilet if needed. I stayed down here watching her to make sure she was alright. She was beautiful, i wasn't denying that
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:38 am

i woke up in a comfy bed. "What the hell." I said looking around I caught him in my eye looking at me. "What happened?" I asked.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:41 am

"Passed out again. I apologise if I hit your head trying to get you off my back." I stood up "it's late. You should sleep. Tomorrow is going to be busy for me. I'll bring you food down." I muttered heading to the door
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:45 am

i looked at him. Why is he being nice. I needed to find a way out of here. I looked around and saw a window. "I'm small enough to fit through there!" I said smiling to myself. "This guy has to be a moron!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:47 am

"You do realise I can hear you. I think you're dumb enough to be the moron." I laughed and walked to the window "you can try escape beautiful, but I'll have you know it's a fake one. You're underground and no one can hear you from this room."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:51 am

i glared. "Your a asshole!" I said and laid down. "God my head is pounding!" I groaned and looked around again. "This sucks! I need a shower!" I said not really talking to him but I knew he was listening. I got up and started to walk around and got really dizzy. "Man I must have hit my head good." I said holding it. And getting more dizzy I was to far to make it to the bed tho.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:57 am

I walked over and picked her up. "No they're the sedatives I gave you. I was sick of your screaming ." Smirked and laughed "kidding. You need sleep." I said and carried her to the bed. I laid her down and pulled the blanket over her. "Sleep. We will talk tomorrow."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:59 am

i was tired. "I don't want to talk I just want to go home." I said as my eyes closed. I rolled over and didn't realized I grabbed his arm and used it as a pillow.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:07 am

I laid there for as long as I could and then when I went to move I found myself not wanting to. I ended up passing out
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:00 am

i woke up with a strong arm over me. And froze why was he in bed with me. My head pounding I needed medicine for it. I tried to turn and reach in his pockets for his phone. I couldn't feel it but I surely felt something else he stirred and I stopped and of course my hand was in his pocket and on his hard thick cock.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:08 am

"Babe if you want to play with my dick all you had to do was get on your knees and suck it." I smirked my voice laced with sleep and husky. "I don't have a phone on me either."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:14 am

i glared which caused my head to hurt. And I winced trying to pull my hand away from him. "One I'm not your babe! Two i don't want your cock! I wanted a phone so don't flatter yourself!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:17 am

I laughed "yeah that's why you kept your hand there." I sat up and looked at her. "I'll be back with something for your head. It's probably from all that screaming you done when I fucked you."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:19 am

i shook my head and realized it wasn't a good idea. "Your a jerk! You didn't and won't ever fuck me so get it through your stupid head!" I said and shut my eyes as my hands came up to my head and I started to rub my temples.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:26 am

I laughed loudly "keep telling yourself that. Not what you moaned out through the night when you wouldn't let my arm go." I walked out and went to the kitchen to find some water and pain relief for her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:29 am

what the hell is he talking about! I groaned. "Keep wishing but it will never and I mean never happy! I hate your type! All cocking and bad boy! It disgust me!" I yelled out and regretted it.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:01 am

I didn't say anything back. Of course a guy out of jail wasn't her type. "Yeah you'd like the golf club preppy types." I muttered to myself and walked back down to her. "Small talks over bitch. Take this and if you fuck me off I'll come down and put my fist through your face." I spat and slammed the door behind myself
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:04 am

i wasn't enjoying this at all. "Ugh your such a ass!" I laid in bed and it was getting hot and I felt as if I was dying! "A little air would be great asshole!" I yelled and slammed my fist I to the wallZ. "Shit that hurt!" I said holding my fist now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:06 am

I tossed an ice pack through the slot of the door "you're amusing to watch you know!" I said. "If you played nice you could be sitting out here and watching tv or having a bath. Bet your all sweaty and dirty without clean clothing."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:10 am

"why should I be nice to you?" I said and stomped my foot. "Stop watching me you creep!" I flicked the camera off and smiled then went and sat down.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:13 am

"Wrong one," I called back out as a car pulled up. "Listen I need you to shut it right now. Someone's here." I turned off the sound so she couldn't be heard and went outside. Great this fuck head is here. "Get bro need the room for a minute," he winked pulling a hookers arm to follow him. I lit up a smoke and tried to block out his loud grunts and her god awful fake orgasm moans. "Oh oh oh oh yeeeaaahhh Paul. Oh god oh god oh god ahh ahhhh!!!"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next