Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Daddy's Girl - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Daddy's Girl - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Daddy's Girl - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Daddy's Girl - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Daddy's Girl - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Daddy's Girl - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Daddy's Girl - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Daddy's Girl - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Daddy's Girl - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Daddy's Girl

2 posters

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

Daddy's Girl - Page 3 Empty Daddy's Girl

Post by melbender Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Your dads best friend is definitely not the type of man you should be attracted to, or even think about. But when he's only 35 and single, not to mention completely hot, it's hard not to let your eyes wander.. my parents had me when they were young, a accidental teen pregnancy.

I came back from college for mid term break.. not being home for 3 years. And in that time, my body developed and I went from being the curly chubby haired geek to the total opposite. I mean, my parents hardly recognised me. So imagine when I go out with my old friends and meet a total babe, we hit it off instantly and soon ended up back in his bed.. unbeknown to both of us that we were going to be having a family dinner together Sunday night with my parents!!
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Daddy's Girl - Page 3 Empty Re: Daddy's Girl

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:45 pm

I laughed. “Jealous?” I looked at her. “Look I think we need to talk about what happened. I don’t want you skipping out and going back because of me, I’ll keep my distance, if that’s what you want. But at least come over tomorrow so we can talk. Then I won’t be calling your dad or anything I’ll pretend to be away on my pretend business trip.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:47 pm

“Why pretend to go away? Oh right Because you bent his daughter over like a dog and took her hard.” I half smirked. “I’ll meet you out the front, I’m taking your car for a drive so there’s our excuse to talk and never talk about it again.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:52 pm

I sighed “fine whatever just get your beautiful ass out here.” I walked away and stood next to my car. Not sure if this was a good idea. I knew I wanted her again but I knew I couldn’t have her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:55 pm

Dad couldn’t believe he was letting me drive the car, my parents waved us off as I reversed out the driveway and drove down the road. I was trying hard to just focus on the road and not him but it wasn’t easy. “When did you realise I was a virgin? It could have just been awhile since I was with a guy.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:00 pm

I laughed. “I wasn’t even half way in you, it was way to tight to have been a while and with the barrier I had to break to get fully inside you I knew then.” I sighed. “Your first time shouldn’t have been that way I’m sorry for that if you would have told me I would have made it easier on you.” Fuck talking about Thai was making me hard. “And just so you know I didn’t make up that pretend business trip because I bent you over and fucked you, it’s because if I’m around you I will want to keep bending you over and fucking you don’t mistake me not wanting to be around because of your dad. It’s for you and you only.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:04 pm

“I didn’t tell you I was a virgin because I had no clue who you were and my friend told me to go screw a stranger which backfired like crazy and I was humiliated when I realised you knew.. you were panicking afterwards.” I grilled the wheel, turning off to a small car park near a park that’s usually empty. “My dad would kill you if he knew what happened.” I stopped the car and looked at him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:07 pm

I sighed and ran a hand down my face. “I know, he would kill me twice over knowing my thoughts right now too.” I looked over at her. “I wasn’t panicking I was just worried I hurt you.” I looked right into her eyes. “And I did hurt you more than I ever wanted too.” I hit the dash of my car and yelled. “I shouldn’t fucking want you abi! But damnit I do! I’m disgusting aren’t I?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:10 pm

“Yes.” I blurted. “No. I don’t know. But I do I oe that you’ll make your airbag explode if you keep hitting the dash like that.” I glanced to the back seats then to him again “I umm want you too.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:13 pm

I closed my eyes, “we shouldn’t you know that right?” My hand found her cheek “we really shouldn’t.” There was no room back there at all. But I had to kiss her. And that’s just what I did. I kissed her hard and passionately. Pulling away. “Just say the word and I’m on pretend business trip, just say the word beautiful.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:20 pm

“It’s so wrong on so many levels.” I whispered leaning into his palm. “Wait-“ I frowned “you’ve known me my whole life, yet you had no clue who I was?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:40 am

I sighed. “One you are underage and you shouldn’t have been in there, but seriously I haven’t seen you in years. You were always pretty and beautiful but damn are you more beautiful now as your grown.” I felt like shit. I felt like scum. “I haven’t changed so how did you not know it was me?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:43 am

“I don’t think you realise just how drunk I was. I done a shot of vodka before we left and I wasn’t even expecting to see you at a club.” I groaned “and by the way, I had no idea what I was even doing last night. Sex wise I mean.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:48 am

I laughed. “So you had a whiskey and a vodka! Honey that’s enough to get you a good buzz and know what your doing by going home with me. Plus I think you knew exactly what you were doing when it came to sex. It was the best I ever had.” I took her lips again and moaned. “I hope I wasn’t to rough with you how sore are you?” I ran my hand up her leg then between her thighs.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:54 am

“I can still feel you inside me” I whispered my voice shaky as I looked down at his hand. Looking back up towards him, I bit my lip “I doubt it was the best, I’m sure you’ve had lots to compare it to”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:58 am

I smirked. “Maybe but I can tell you it was the best. Normally when I leave the girl or the girl leaves me I don’t ever think of her again. But you as soon as you left I couldn’t stop thinking of you! Damnit I was bragging to your damn dad about how I had this perfect woman with me.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:01 am

I was another notch on his belt. “We should go back, I don’t want to be gone for too long.” I looked away, realising this couldn’t happen. “As good as this was it can’t happen again.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:05 am

I sighed and pulled away. “Okay then I’m gone, I’m sorry I overstepped.” God did I and I really screwed up here. “Let me drive that way I can just drop you off without having to say anything to your parents.” I got out and opened her door. I didn’t look at her. As we got closer I said again. “I’m not lying to you what I said earlier it’s the truth. Just so me a favor and don’t be going and giving yourself to just anyone agin. Your special abi, really special and deserve to be cherished.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:09 am

“Yeah I learnt my lesson there. There’s a guy in my class who likes me, maybe I should start dating. Or, just enjoy myself and fuck like a man. I mean it’s ok for you to screw dozens of women, then brag about them. Maybe I’ll take my uncles advice.” I snapped, having no idea why I felt pissed
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:12 am

I sighed and pulled up to her parents house. “Abi don’t.” I said closing my eyes and taking a deep breath. “Fuck I’m so sorry.” I said not looking at her. “Please tell your dad I’m leaving early so I won’t be around for about a month.” I nodded to the door where he was standing. “You better go.” I watched as she angrily got out of my car and stormed up to where her dad was and I took off going straight home and getting into my whiskey because I had to try and forget.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:19 am

I couldn’t sleep. Listening to my parents arguing about me wasn’t going to help me sleep either. It’s all they’d been doing since I came back. But that wasn’t what kept me awake. They weren’t the ones on my mind or making me feel the way I felt. Three days in, I’d had enough of being here and had to leave. -I’m going back to school- I began to write, but I hadn’t heard from him since he dropped me home and they say if a guy wants to talk to you then he will.. but I heard nothing. I deleted the message. He was probably with more women anyway. I drove onto the highway and re sent the message to him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:31 am

Shit I looked at the message I was so drunk been that way since I left her at her parents. I picked my phone up and called her. It rang and rang shit she hates me. I left a rambling voicemail. “Abi my beautiful please don’t go without me being able to say goodbye, I know you hate me and you should but I just need to see that your okay please.” I hung up on a hiccup. I then texted her. -com over beautiful please, I’m so sorry-
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:34 am

I listened to the voice mail twice. Was that a hiccup? I rolled my eyes doing a U turn and drive to where he lived. The door was unlocked when I pushed it open and heard music. “You know, the whole idea of being on a fake trip is to not draw attention to yourself. Your music can be heard from the street.” I said loudly turning it down.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:37 am

I sat up and my whiskey swooshed in the glass. “Your here!” I said trying to stand up. Once I was able to I pulled her to me. “I’m so sorry my beautiful Abigail, please don’t hate me I can’t stand the thought of you hating me. I can’t help I want you I’ve tried but I can’t stop thinking of you.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:41 am

“You need to shower and sober up. Maybe brush your teeth too.” I looked around the room seeing bottles of booze. “You go shower, I’ll clean up here and make you something to eat.” I sighed “I don’t hate you. I just can’t be with someone who’s fucked the whole town.” I muttered.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:43 am

I sighed. “I haven’t fucked the whole town and you need to watch that mouth.” I pulled her “shower with me please.” I wanted her I needed her. “I promise to behave.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next