Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Dead man's girl - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Dead man's girl - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Dead man's girl - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Dead man's girl - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Dead man's girl - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Dead man's girl - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Dead man's girl - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Dead man's girl - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Dead man's girl - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dead man's girl

2 posters

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Go down

Dead man's girl - Page 3 Empty Dead man's girl

Post by melbender Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

Her world turned upside down the day her fiance killed himself. His best friend, was the officer on duty who found him, and then had to tell her.. She closed herself away from everyone, barely coping.. He knows it's wrong but he can't sit back and watch her hurt any more..he's determined to bring her back to life..

NAME: Lila Summers
BIO: Depressed. Sad. Likes to read and dreams of travelling the world.
LOOKS: coming soon
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Dead man's girl - Page 3 Empty Re: Dead man's girl

Post by melbender Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:55 am

Bed. Nothing. crying. listening to sad songs in my wedding gown. Just to think of a few. "Umm not sure yet.." i said reaching for a bag of feesh tomatoes to make my sauce.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:09 pm

I smiled. "Well I'll be out and about if you wanna get out again." I knew tomorrow would be really hard for her. It would be hard for me for different reasons. We finished up and then walked back to hers with me carrying all the bags I helped put her food away then watched as she made dinner. We ate and then sat on her couch where I held her that night and still have her make up stains on my work shirt. "So you wanna do the letters or not?" I was so afraid.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:20 am

"Im so scared, but I want to do this.." I was terrified of what mine could say. I stood up, walking down the hall to my bedroom and taking the letter from my bedside table. My hands shaking as I came back, and handed it to him as I sat opposite on the couch "I'm ready."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:27 am

I looked at her and stood reached in my back pocket and handed her the letter. "So do we read them out loud or silently to ourself a and talk about it after wards or what? It's up to you." I didn't know what to do I mean I have known him a long ass time before her and I thought I knew him well but maybe I didn't.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:41 am

"in our heads first, then we swap.." I took the letter from him, expecting it to be all about best friends and well wishes.. Instead, as I began to read I felt sick.. My heart knotted together, pounding as I read the words stripper.. Sex.. Pregnant.. Don't tell Lila.. I finished reading, and quietly stood up, walking to the bathroom where I threw up and then burst into tears.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:47 am

I hated her letter it was all how much he loved her and everything when I looked up at her and saw her run off to the bathroom I took off after her. "Lila sweetheart are you-". I stopped and my heart hurt for her. I sat down in the bathroom and rubbed her back. Oh god what did he right to me to make her feel like this. She still hand my letter in her hands and I took it and read and I was pissed. "fuck Lila I'm sorry I didn't know I couldn't stay that night I had to work." I felt so bad so this is why he got a stripper pregnant and from the sounds of it she was using the baby to hurt wade. I pulled Lila too me. "I'm so sorry."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:01 am

"he.. He cheated on me.." I sobbed. "how could-" I looked up, wiping my face with the towel beside me "did you know, you were with him.. Whats she like?" I asked nervously, maybe I didn't do everything in bed for him. I wasn't very flexible or into anal. "she's having his baby.." I broke down again. I was so hurt
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:12 am

I pulled her too me. "I didn't I left before any strippers were envolved I had to work Lila if I knew I would have made him tell you you don't deserve this." I just held onto her and let her cry when I realized she was sleeping I took her and laid her down on her bed. I didnt want to leave her like this so I sat on the couch and fell asleep pissed at my so called friend.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:51 am

I woke up to a doorbell ringing, wondering why my eyes stung and felt so tired. then it all flodded back to me and my heart ached all over again. I couldn't do this. not today. Slowly climbing out of bed, i had forgotten about Brody until i seen him waking up on the couch. He stayed the night? "mums here.." I said through a yawn, i must look a mess with tear stained mascara cheeks. "apparantly I was going to marry a cheating cunt today" my words even shocked me but i couldn't care right now. I opebned the door, my mother, sister and best friend at the door with a coffee and breakfast. "Morning, i thought we'd have to break in.." they one by one barged in, going on about their plans to keep my mind off my wedding today.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:56 am

I sighed. "I guess I'll get going. Umm Lila if you need anything, anything at all call me I'll be out and about." Today would have been the day I lost her forever even if I never had the chance to have her. That's when all the other females noticed me there. He best friend who always tried to flirt eyed me like she wanted to fuck me right here and now, but I never would. Wade a Lila tried to fix us up but I told her that my heart belonged to another I just hoped she didn't figure it out.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:19 am

Oh god he couldn't leave. "What?" i walked closer, pleading with my eyes for him to stay "you have to have breakfast, at least.. please" My mother spoke behind us "Yes, it's a tough day for us all.. you must be torn up inside, but why are you here?" she asked. My friend Amy walked over, eyeing him up and down "why are you here for? Lila?" she looked at me accusingly. Rolling my eyes, i wasn't in the mood "he's here for breakfast." and i walked off
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:44 am

Shit. I didn't know what to do. So I looked at everyone and walked off behind her. "Lila I really need to go soon I need to get to the gym and blow of steam. I'll stay for breakfast and if you need me I'll be back in no time but I think spending time with the girls after last night will help you." God I sounded pathetic. Amy walked in and said. "What happened last night? Wait did you stay here?" She had that knowing look in her eyes. Shit she knew.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:56 am

"He slept on the couch." i couldn't deal with her accusations right now. "Breakfast at least.. you cant work out on an empty stomach" i really didn't want him to go, maybe i was clinging to him and that wasn't good. My sister called out from my bedroom, "why the hell is your wedding dress out Lila! have you been wearing it?" I felt tears coming on as i walked off with my head dropped down "get away from my dress!"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:02 am

I groaned she still loved him and if she was wearing her dress damnit that hurt. I went to turn and Amy was there smirking. "It's Lila isn't it? She has held your heart all these years and you never told wade or her am I right?" I looked at her. "you have no clue what your talking about!" I said and walked away. I needed to piss and all these females here were annoying me all but the one I wanted.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:12 am

I kicked everyone out of my room and locked myself in it for a moment. Falling to the floor and crying into my hands. I hated this. i hated that the man i loved and wanted to marry, the man who i had cried everyday over had lied to me all this time. I felt jealous that another woman got to have his baby and keep a part of him.. i had nothing but heartache. After a quick shower and dressing, i walked out joining them at the table, not hungry. My mother and sister deep in conversation with Amy about how the wedding would have been beautiful and that was it for me. I looked at Brody, and said "take me somewhere where I'll forget."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:19 am

I looked at everyone. "Okay." I got up and grabbed her hand as we walked away her mum sister and Amy were yelling at her . I opened my truck door for her and went around to get in. "In the mood to work out a little it will help then we can shower and hit a bar and get shit faced!@. I laughed trying to cheer her up.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:30 am

"What do you mean, we can shower? I'm not working out.." i would rather watch him than do anything. or did he mean shower together. god i needed to focus. My cheeks going red "Bar, i like the bar idea!"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:39 am

I laughed. "The gym has showers in the locker rooms you can work out if you'd like or just watch everyone else but if you work out you can shower in the ladies locker room silly!" I laughed more as she finally understood. "I need to work out I hope you don't mind?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:48 am

"Do you work out everyday?" i asked, watching him drive. "sorry about my mum and that, that's what they're like everytime they visit." My phone was blowing up with their calls and texts. "I know what was happening today, i don't need to be reminded and i definitely don't need to hear how great of a guy he is, was.. he cheated on me."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:53 am

I sighed. "So turn your phone off and we won't listen to it and we won't talk about it we will just let go and have fun! Celebrate you not marrying a cheating ass!" I glanced and smiled. "And yes everyday it's how I relive certain stress as I don't have a girlfriend."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:04 am

"Yeah, but you would have women I'm sure.." he was so handsome, and hot. I had no doubt that he would be getting laid left right and centre.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:10 am

I laughed. "I haven't for ummm a long time." Actually since we met her and her sister at the bar. I sighed I did take a girl home that night and that was it I haven't been with one since. "I don't do meaningless sex, and when have you seen me with any serious woman?" I sighed. I wanted her always have. I thought she knew this. But now I don't think she knows.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:20 am

I don't know why, but i felt relieved that he hadn't. Strange. "I guess you're right..." i smiled up at him, "maybe tonight you might get lucky.. too drunk to think straight is what I'm aiming for."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:24 am

My head snapped to her was she reffering to her or someone else. "I don't do meaningless Lila." I said and gripped the wheel tighter as I pulled up to the gym. "If you want to work out I buy you some clothes the sale here if not then you can spot me!" I winked at her and got put then opened her door.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:41 am

I slid out of his car, looking at him "I think i'll take you up on your offer to work out. I might just run of the treadmill or something.." anything to keep me focused and busy.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next