Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I)

2 posters

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 3 Empty Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

(Female) A week before her 18 birthday she started to notice her teacher giving her strange looks and although he was attractive, it made her feel at unease. Her best friend for ever Toby who is also deeply in lo e with her but has never told her thought that her birthday would be the perfect time. But something else would happen on her 18th birthday that would ever change her life. When her parents spring on her that she is to be married and move in with her soon to be husband who she doesn't know yet.

Austin Jones was the high school English teacher who only took the job at Bridges High school because his soon to be wife was a student there. He has known for some time about his parents deal with their long lost friends but never thought it would happen or that he would actually have feelings for the girl. What will happen when he finally tells her. Will she run or accept the whole thing?

Name: Austin Jones
Job: High school English teacher
Bio: Athletic, funny, and charming. Comes from a family that loved him is a only child and has met his future wife a number of times when they were young but she doesn't remember.
Looks: Like Liam Hemsworth Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 3 Images11
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 3 Empty Re: Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:24 am

i looked at her. Just what did she think of me. "Actually Ava I haven't had the chance. I'm still as pure as you. I was taught to wait. But wow I'm glad to know what you think of me." I looked up and just wanted to get away. "I-I gotta go." I said getting up. I was hurt.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 3 Empty Re: Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I)

Post by melbender Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:29 am

I felt awful. "I didn't mean to offend you," I said quietly. "I'm sorry, I just. Well miss hays talks and says things about you two." I sighed. I couldn't believe he hadn't been with a woman. I wasn't expecting that. I stood up, "I won't make this difficult for you." I said, I had no choice but to agree. 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:54 am

i sighed and turned around. "Look I know you don't want this but if you just try for now and if you still don't want to marry me in a month then I'll try for you to figure a way out so you can be happy." I hated saying it but I would do anything for her. "And miss Hayes is just upset because since day one I have turned her down and even if I wasn't in this situation with you I wouldn't dare give her a shot."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:59 am

I felt better knowing he wasn't a man whore. I nodded and stood, "I take it I need to pack. Where do you live? Am I moving in with you?" I asked nervously.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:10 am

i smiled. "I have a house just outside of town and if your wondering I have a spare bedroom that is yours if you want. I won't force anything on you." I say and looked at her. "Are you wanting to come tonight or tomorrow? I can help you pack."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:19 am

"Could you help?" I asked shyly. "I don't know about the room yet, maybe when this sinks in. I've never been around boys long enough to stay or live so it's going to get some used to." I said getting embarrassed.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:12 pm

i smiled.  "Of course I'll help and Ava let me know what I can do to make things more comfortable for you!"  I was happy she was welling to try.  I loved her already but I knew she didn't feel the same for me.  "Oh and we can't tell anyone at school!  The principal and school board knows but no teachers and students."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:14 pm

"Oh, yeah I won't make it difficult and talk about it. Uh, so I have to ask. I'm not sure what to say but umm," I said nervously. "Are we going to be expected to have children by a certain time or is this just marriage?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:29 pm

i chuckled a deep husky laugh. "Ava sweetheart like I said I'm not going to pressure you into anything, plus I said see how this month goes if you don't want it I have a good friend that can look for any type of loop holes for you." I said the last part a little sad.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:41 pm

"Ok, one month to see how this goes." I walked to my room, passing our parents who looked pleased that we were going up to my room. I sat on my bed and looked at him when he came in behind me.  "I guess there is a plus, you can help with my school work" I smiled then groaned "Tony will probably be mad that I ditched him."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:53 pm

I smiled. "I can help but I won't do it for you and honestly I think your smart enough that you don't really need help." I sighed. "Look I know tony is your friend and all but there is something about him, maybe I'm just jealous but I don't trust him." I say hoping she doesn't get mad I said that.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:55 pm

I looked down shyly "he said no one wants to be with a virgin, that I'm too frigid and need to just do it," I whispered ashamed. "I always wanted to wait until I was married."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:23 pm

i walked over and pulled her into a hug. It felt so right. "Sweetheart don't listen to him he just wants in your pants and he was going to say and will so anything to get you. I know I see it and I hear the other students talk." I didn't let go of her. I hated seeing her like this. I sat down and pulled her to my lap. "Let's get you packed!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:26 pm

I looked up at him and nodded. It felt much nicer than I thought to be sitting this close to him. He was trying to make me relax and calm about everything, I felt bad I was so rude to him. I kissed his cheek softly and then stood up. "I just needy clothes and a few other things. Not much," I said opening the closet 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:58 pm

she kissed my cheek. I was shocked even tho it was a small gesture I loved it. "Okay so what would you like me to do? Oh and do you really want to stay for dinner or would you like to get take out on the way?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:32 pm

"Take out sounds better," I said almost instantly then blushed "sorry, being here with my parents just makes me feel mad. Leaving would be better."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:13 am

"okay then umm let's finish and get going we can discuss what kind of take out in the way. Unless you want to take your car tonight? We can come back for it Sunday too!" I was just wanting her to feel at home with me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:15 am

"I'm not sure, we can come back and get it. That's ok, I won't be needing it." I shrugged and grabbed the 4 pairs of shoes I owned and put them in the suitcase also. "I'm pretty much packed."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:12 am

i was surprised she didn't have much. "Okay here let me take your bags." I took them and looked at her. "Ready?" I asked she nodded and we walked downstairs told our parents we weren't staying for dinner and that we would see them later. Once in my car I looked over at her. "So what would you like for dinner tonight?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:28 am

"I'm not sure, stir fry noodles maybe?" I asked. "How long to your place?" I asked. I was so nervous. I couldn't believe so much had changed in the past hour.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:58 am

i smiled. "That sounds good I know just the place. And Ava till you tell me otherwise it's your place too! We should be there in 25 minutes." I say and the rest of the drive was in silence. Except when I called in our good. I pulled into the drive and saw her jaw drop.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:01 am

"This is your house?" I asked "here I was expecting a beach shack," I smiled. The house was just wow, amazing wow. 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:55 am

i chuckled. "Well it's ours...and it's not bad it's home." I took the keys out and smiled. "Your not allergic to dogs are you?" I forgot to ask, and I had my best friend inside who would jump on her as soon as he saw her. My blood hound of 3 years now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:02 am

"Dogs are good," I said still looking around. "How long did you know about us, I mean what if you hated me?" 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:07 am

i smiled. "I have only known since the beginning of the school year and I thought about that but I also thought I needed to give it a shot." I sighed. "Then I saw you and new it would be okay, your beautiful smart and extremely nice."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next