Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I)

2 posters

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Go down

Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) Empty Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:12 pm

(Female) A week before her 18 birthday she started to notice her teacher giving her strange looks and although he was attractive, it made her feel at unease. Her best friend for ever Toby who is also deeply in lo e with her but has never told her thought that her birthday would be the perfect time. But something else would happen on her 18th birthday that would ever change her life. When her parents spring on her that she is to be married and move in with her soon to be husband who she doesn't know yet.

Austin Jones was the high school English teacher who only took the job at Bridges High school because his soon to be wife was a student there. He has known for some time about his parents deal with their long lost friends but never thought it would happen or that he would actually have feelings for the girl. What will happen when he finally tells her. Will she run or accept the whole thing?

Name: Austin Jones
Job: High school English teacher
Bio: Athletic, funny, and charming. Comes from a family that loved him is a only child and has met his future wife a number of times when they were young but she doesn't remember.
Looks: Like Liam Hemsworth Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) Images11
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) Empty Re: Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I)

Post by melbender Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:21 pm

Name: Ava Matthews 
Bio: smart but shy at times, especially around boys. Has a best friend that she's always with. On her 18th birthday she plans to ask to lose her virginity with him to get it out of the way.
Looks: looks like Emilia Clark.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) Empty Re: Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:34 pm

one more week till she is told. I couldn't wait. I was nervous and hoping she accepted it. I waited till I saw her walk in with that Toby kid. I saw her and looked her right in her beautiful eyes. I smiled and wouldn't turn my gaze from her. She blushed and put her head down. God I wanted to tell her now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:37 pm

Mr jones was acting weird, the way he looked at me made me confused. I took a seat with Toby and thought about what I was going to ask him. He should say yes, I'm sure he's done it plenty of times. I looked up and found myself staring at Mr Jones again. Looking away quickly when he turned, maybe I was failing or he just hated me. 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:20 am

I swear Ava was looking at me which made me smirk. "Okay class today we are going to start a solo project on the book we will be reading Romeo and Juliet!" I grinned as the students all complained but the spark in Ava's eyes. "Ava could you please come up here and hand the syllabus out on the project?" Her head snapped towards me and I smirked she was so beautiful and she didn't even know it.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:22 am

"Uh yes sir," I said quietly. I loved this story, I make my way to the front of the class and Mr Jones passed me the sheets, our fingers touched and I pulled away quickly feeling something shooting through my body. The papers dropped and I groaned in embarrassment "sorry Mr Jones." I mumbled bending to pick them all up. 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:22 am

I loved how our fingers touched and the fact that she dropped the papers made me smirk I went to help her pick them up and noticed she seemed on edge. "Ava are you alright? Your really pale?" I wanted to grab her and hold her but couldn't. Even tho the school board and principal knew about are arrangement we couldn't let the student body know. So I just stared and waited for her to answer.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:28 am

"I'm fine thanks, just clumsy" how could i tell him it was him. I stood up and avoided his gaze. I walked over and handed out the papers to everyone and then took my seat. Avoiding Toby staring at me.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:52 am

when I noticed Tonys stares I smirked oh that poor boy, he never had a chance. Then I saw her glance at him and blush. Shit he doesn't have a chance does he? "So uh class just look over the paper Ava handed out if there is any questions come see me at my desk and for the rest of the period decided what you will be doing on this project." I say then looked at Ava again to see she had something on her mind and it was weighing heavy on her. I got lost and didn't realize I was starting at her. Till I noticed Toby nudge her and whisper in her ear. "Hey Ava what's up with mr jones and you?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:57 am

I looked up at Mr Jones and looked back away shrugging. "Nothing, I think I'm failing this class." I bit my lip nervously. "I want to talk to you later about something to." I said feeling my cheeks flush. I looked down at my paper and then glanced at Mr Jones, I couldn't deny that he was the hottest teacher here. All the girls crushed on him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:15 am

i wondered what Toby said and why she was blushing. I decided to play a game on my phone while the students did their work. I was so glad this was the last class of the day. Right before the bell rang I called out. "Ava please stay after class!" I looked right at her and saw she looked scared.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:19 am

"Oh god I am failing," I said with a groan as I stayed in my seat while Toby got up and left. When everyone was gone my heart was pounding as he closed the door. My parents were going to kill me if they knew I was flunking class.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:39 am

((Sorry I skipped some days))

i walked up to her since she was still in her seat. "Ava you seem distracted lately in class, I just wanted to make sure everything was okay. Your grades are excellent best in my classes but I'm worried that whatever is on your mind will hurt your grades." I say watching her. I wanted to tell her but I had a few more days. Her birthday was Saturday and I was to come over for dinner on Friday. One more day I wanted her home with me where she belonged.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:44 am

(That's ok.)

"Yeah I'm fine, I don't mean to get distracted. I'm sorry, just silly boy girl relationship stuff." I said shrugging, I was relieved my graded were good. "Am I allowed to leave now Mr Jones?" I asked, looking up at him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:37 pm

silly boy girl relationship stuff oh no that's not happening.  "Well Ava I'm here and well I'm a guy so if you need advice I can help, but if I was you I wouldn't worry about any boys right now, that's just what they are is boys."  I gave her and grin.  Plus I'll kick whatever boys ass it is for trying anything on my soon to be wife!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:58 am

I frowned, he couldn't tell me what to do. I bit my lip and said nothing for a moment then sighed. "Ok. May i please leave now?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:27 am

I felt bad. "Uhh yeah sorry." I say as she got up and before she got to the door I spoke again. "And Ava I'm sorry if I over stepped."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:19 am

"It's ok Mr Jones," I said with a smile "I'll not be distracted tomorrow, see you then," I said and left the room. He was confusing, I didn't know what to think of what happened but my god he was cute.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:36 am

I shook my head not liking the sound of that and packed up to go home. I couldn't wait till tomorrow. I'm sure she was going to be shocked when I show up at her house. I sighed and went to my car seeing Ava and Toby in the parking lot and shaking my head god I don't like that kid.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:40 am

Toby asked what was that all about and I shrugged "just telling me I was doing well in class. I should join the tutor program," I lied not wanting to say what actually happened. "Uh I'll see you tomorrow," I said and hugged him goodbye. I noticed he hugged me tighter than usual. I left and walked home.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:04 am

i started to drive and saw that is was about to rain and noticed Ava walking. I pulled over and rolled the window down "it's about to rain get in!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:06 am

Standing and just staring I finally did as he said and slid in the front seat. "Uh thanks," I said clipping the belt up just as it started raining. I was so nervous right, and I couldn't look at him. "You can drop me off on the corner so no one sees you take me home." I said finding my voice again.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:35 am

"Ava that's not happening I will take you home don't worry? Unless you wanna go get coffee, I was on my way to get some?" I was hoping she would say yes. I just wanted to be with her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:37 am

"Uh I don't know if that's a good idea, you could get into trouble being seen with me," I said worried "I don't want rumers spreading about me screwing a teacher for grades." I gasped "oh god I'm sorry, that was not meant to come out if my mouth."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:13 am

I couldn't help but laugh. "Ava dear it's coffee not sex and we can say I was helping you with something if someone asks, but I understand if you don't want too, but I know your parents won't mind." I say they mentally slapped my forehead because she is going to want to know how I know her parents won't mind. I might as well tell her. "My parents and yours are good friends."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next