Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I)

2 posters

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 2 Empty Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

(Female) A week before her 18 birthday she started to notice her teacher giving her strange looks and although he was attractive, it made her feel at unease. Her best friend for ever Toby who is also deeply in lo e with her but has never told her thought that her birthday would be the perfect time. But something else would happen on her 18th birthday that would ever change her life. When her parents spring on her that she is to be married and move in with her soon to be husband who she doesn't know yet.

Austin Jones was the high school English teacher who only took the job at Bridges High school because his soon to be wife was a student there. He has known for some time about his parents deal with their long lost friends but never thought it would happen or that he would actually have feelings for the girl. What will happen when he finally tells her. Will she run or accept the whole thing?

Name: Austin Jones
Job: High school English teacher
Bio: Athletic, funny, and charming. Comes from a family that loved him is a only child and has met his future wife a number of times when they were young but she doesn't remember.
Looks: Like Liam Hemsworth Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 2 Images11
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 2 Empty Re: Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I)

Post by melbender Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:16 am

That got my attention. "What? Why did I not know about this, they never said anything to me." I was confused. "I guess one coffee won't hurt, but not hot coffee. I'll just have an iced one." 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 2 Empty Re: Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:08 am

I smiled and drove to the nearest Starbucks. We sat down with our coffees and she looked nervous. "We moved when you was around 5, and I just recently moved back before this school year. My parents are uh coming in tomorrow for dinner at yours for your 18th." I watched her carefully. "Sorry I know this must be weird seeing as I'm your teacher but Ava we were friends before that so just act as if I'm not your teacher please." I said placing my hand on hers briefly. I could tell tomorrow was not going to go so smoothly. That's why I was telling her this now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:12 am

I tried to ignore what I was feeling from his hand on mine and pulled it back. "I'm sorry what? So my parents have invited you to come for dinner tomorrow? this can't happen. I had plans," how the hell was I meant to sneak off to lose my virginity to Toby now. I sat back and sighed. "You don't have to come tomorrow, it'll be boring anyway." I said trying to talk him out of it.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:21 am

my smile faded as she looked upset. "Ava I don't mind really and I don't have a choice my parents would kill me if I didn't show up." What plans with who I wondered. "Umm what plans did you have?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:25 am

I shrugged. "Just stuff with Toby," I said quietly. I felt bad, I looked at him again, "So you're coming over for dinner? I wonder why my parents never mentioned it to me. If we knew each other then why didn't they just say something." I was very confused and curious. God his eyes were blue and dreamy.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:34 am

"I guess you will find out tomorrow." I sighed I really didn't like Toby. "I think Toby- never mind I should get you home." I say standing up not wanting to talk about Toby.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:38 am

I wanted to ask what he meant. I just nodded, "I won't be in school tomorrow. My parents are letting me stay home," I said following behind him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:17 pm

I smiled.  "I know this either will I so it's okay!"  I say shaking my head she was adorable.  "I have to pick my parents up and drop them off at yours so they can catch up and talk about business with yours."  I say knowing I said too much.  I opened her door waiting for her to get in but she just looked at me.  "Oh and Ava don't say anything to your parents about anything I told you, they have their reason for not telling you so please wait till dinner."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:20 pm

I rolled my eyes "you're strange and acting weird but I won't say anything," I sighed and sat in the seat. Toby text and I wrote back saying I would see him tomorrow. 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:32 pm

i got in and sighed. "I'm strange? I don't think so sweetheart! So ummm your plans for tomorrow will have to be moved I hope your not to upset because you'll at least get to spend time with awesome me and maybe whatever it is we can do after dinner?" I had no clue what her plans were but I assumed they were to just hang out with Toby and watch movies or something.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:37 pm

I blushed, "my plans after dinner are not family orientated. Kind of nothing really, just going over to Tobys place while his parents are away for an couple hours," I said, god I was so excited and nervous about that happening. 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:10 pm

I sighed. "I don't think your parents will let you go sweetheart." I started driving and pulled right up to her house. She looked at me strangely. "So tomorrow then!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:12 pm

He kept calling me sweetheart. I grabbed my bag, "thanks mr jones, and yeah tomorrow," I said quietly. I felt weird, this was all begginging to feel suss 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:27 pm

"hey Ava outside of school please call me Austin!" I said and she nodded and shut the door I waited till she was inside and left.

The next morning I got up and got ready I went to the airport and waited for my parents we went out for lunch and then headed to Ava's. I was so nervous because I was to stay and spend time with Ava and I didn't think she wanted that.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:28 pm

My plans of having sex were not going to happen. My parents were overly excited and cleaning like crazy. At least I got to stay in bed and sleep. I pulled out some homework and began to work on that. 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:10 pm

as we got to her house I was so nervous. We walked in and Ava was no where to be seen. "Ava dear come down here ease." Her mother called out. I looked over to the stairs and waited. My parents were so excited to see her specially when I described her to them.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:13 pm

I walked down wearing some black skinny jeans and a white tee that was fitted but loose at the bottom. I got to the bottom of the stairs and just stared. "Hi." I smiled politely. I was told to be on my best behaviour. 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:26 pm

i smiled and noticed she was nervous too.  "Oh my sweetie your just a doll just like our Austin said.  Wow Austin she is beautiful!"  My mom said causing me blush.  I looked away and looked at my father in a help me way.  "Oh well should we all sit and talk now before dinner?" My father said. Thank god I wanted to get this out and in the air.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:44 pm

"Talk about what?" I asked completely confused. What was going on. I followed and sat down where my mother ushered me to and waited for someone to fill me in. Mr jones looked nervous and that made me nervous.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:47 am

i looked around and saw Ava look at me she was so beautiful. I gave her a small smile as her mother spoke.

"Ava honey as you know this is Austin jones and his parents eve and Tom jones. Eve and Tom have been really good friends of ours for a long time and we made a deal that if we had the opposite sex children that they would be married once the youngest turns 18 and well your 18 tomorrow. So tonight you will be packing up all your things and after dinner you will pack more because either tonight or tomorrow morning you will be moving in with Austin and in a month you will be married!"

I was kind of upset that her mother just told her the way she did. Ava looked upset, confused and hurt. I don't think it was at me tho, more towards her mother. I mouthed "sorry" to her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:49 am

"You just think I'm going to be ok with this?" I asked practically speechless. "How could you do this and then spring it on me like it's some exciting news, you've just decided my life. Too bad if I was dating someone else," I snapped standing up. I looked at Mr Jones, "and you're ok with this? You knew this whole time. Thanks." I nurtured and left the room to cool off outside the back yard.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:10 am

I felt like shit I got up and walked out to her. "Ava look I only found out about this when I was told to take this job. So sorry, but I am okay with it now. I understand you hate me and most likely want nothing to do with me but according to all the paper work our parents did..well we have to marry." I sighed and walked closer. "Please just don't hate me, I'm just as innocent as you. I wanted to tell you the first time I saw you but I was warned not to. I'll-". I felt so bad. "I'll give you time."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:36 am

"No just stay out here with me, If you don't I'll end up leaving the house." I sighed and sat down on the seat. "This is all so confusing, I had plans of losing my virginity tonight, not finding out I'm moving in with my teacher and marrying him." I looked at him "and you're ok with all of this? It doesn't bother you that you're stuck with me?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:06 am

i sighed at sat with her. "At first I wasn't I hated the idea but then after a while of me watching you I like the idea of it." I say then realized how creepy that was. "Oh god I don't mean it like a creep sorry." Then it hit me did she say what I think she said. "And please tell me you were joking about loosing your virginity to Toby?" I hated that I wanted to kill him.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:09 am

I looked nervous, I hadn't meant to blurt it out. "i was but my plans are ruined now. I'm sure you've had to chance to have fun with women. I should have been able to do the same, marriage isn't what I was thinking. One month and after that what? I'm to breed your children?" I scoffed. Oh god was I going to have to sleep with him. That thought wasn't that bad.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next