Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Secret Attraction
Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

» Meeting his match
Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 11:07 pm by Ashwag24

» Up in the air
Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 11:01 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I)

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) Empty Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:03 am

What happens when a man and woman meet online and start to talk and get to know one another.  What happens when they actually meet in the real word?

Kylie was a very shy girl who loved to write on certain websites.  One day she game across a site where she could post how she felt anonymously.  She started posted her most inner sexual fantasies.  Not knowing that they soon could come true!

Mac was a handsome guy who could get any girl to fall to their knees.  He was in a committed relationship but wasn't truly happy.  He felt as if he had to stay with her for unknown reasons.  He secretly wanted to explore his options.  

So what happens when one replies to the others secret?

Name: Kylie Monroe
Bio:  Shy but know what she wants out of life.
Looks:Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) Images10
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) Empty Re: Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I)

Post by melbender Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:59 am

Name: Mac Wilson
Bio: Flirty and enjoys a good time. Has a girlfriend but is over her and her clinginess.
Looks:
Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) Carmine
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) Empty Re: Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:12 am

As I was sitting there chatting with my friend across seas about this awesome new idea for a story, I decided to check out this new website. It is where you tell your secrets and nobody knows who you are. I logged in and started right away. --I've always wanted a man to dominate me in some way.-- I posted then thought about my life how plain Jane it is. I really needed to get out more!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:34 am

I tossed my phone aside, sick of the constant texts from Amy wanting to go to some church retreat. I tried holding out but I needed to get laid. I signed up on some website months ago and decided to give it another look. My eyes scanning and finding some chick wanting to be dominated, she was from around town. I decided to give her a lame ass reply, --hey!--
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:18 pm

I was in the middle of writing when my computer dinged. I looked at it with a confused look. Then I remembered the secret site. I saw I had a few messages. Most of guys wanting to hook up and give me what I wanted. Some pictures of their cocks and some that said simple things like hey and hi. I replied to those saying --hi!-- then looked at it and thought wow, they are all going to laugh but oh well! I sat and waited to see if I would get a answer back.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:12 am

I got a message back after 20 or so minutes saying --hi!-- I grinned and typed a reply. --why's a pretty girl like you on here for?--
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:19 am

((FYI they don't know what each other look like just yet))

I giggle when I read his message. --you don't know if I'm pretty or not! But I'm simply on her to tell the world my secrets! What about you?--
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:35 am

(Ok my bad!)

I rubbed my chin, --well got me there, I could be a fat overweight balding man for all you know.. just do you know, i'm not Smile but to answer your question, i'm over my girlfriend and was looking for something new to do.--
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:01 am

((Its okay))

I smiled. --oh man! I was kind of hoping you were some overweight balding guy! Razz ahh so does she know it. That your over her?-- I replied wondering what he really did look like.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:09 pm

She had asked a tough question. "shoot" I said outloud --Nah she doesn't., well I guess I could shave my head and get really fat to fulfil your wishes.-- I laughed.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:41 pm

I laughed out loud and shook my head. --oh please don't do that! But maybe we could swap pictures. If you'd like?--
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:48 pm

I thought about it for a moment, I was eager to see what she'd look like, probably some heffa with a bag of chips --Yeah sounds the go-- I attached a photo of me and clicked send.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:54 pm

I was so shocked when I opened the file because I was suspecting some skinny nerd. But what I got was a guy with a hot body. Even with closes on he looked good. I selected a picture and then typed --nice, age?-- and then pushed send. Thinking oh shit what if he thinks I'm some kind of slut. I mean I sent a fully clothed pic and it was of when I ran last month in the marathon.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:56 pm

I waited for what felt like forever until I got a reply. I blew out a low whistle. --Fuck. You are hot!-- was my reply. she was smokin hot!
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:59 pm

I laughed at his response. --your not so bad yourself! Where you from and how old are you?-- I ask and smile big. There is no way this guy thinks I'm hot.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:30 pm

--25, and from Florida-- I heard my phone vibrate and ignored it, this chick had me interested in her more. --so why do you want to be dominated so badly?--
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:41 pm

--I'm in Florida too! I'm in the keys what about you? Oh and I'm 27.-- I waited a few moments and added. --the thought of a guy having complete control turns me on. What about you?--
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:48 pm

--well im not really into being dominated by a man, but id always wanted to try it. I need a woman who can keep up with me and give me what I need. i'm in the west area.--
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:57 pm

I laughed. --your close, like really close!-- I was getting tired but wanted to continue our conversation. --maybe I can keep up with you! Wink but right now I'm tired and need sleep desperately! I hope to talk to you again.--
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:08 pm

--sounds good, hit me up again tomorrow, I've got work but will be off early.-- I typed in and stood up, my cock stiff as I door handle I headed for the shower, needing to get myself off now this chick had me all hard.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:40 pm

I smiled at my computer and then closed it. I can't believe how hot he is. I laid down and I thought I would instantly fall asleep, but I couldn't. I started to touch myself thinking about all the possibilities. My breath picking up as I got closer and closer. I exploded around my fingers and soon fl to a deep sleep. The next day was hectic and I wasn't able to get in to chat.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:12 am

I checked the computer and nothing, hmm maybe she forgot or decided to talk with other people. I swung around on the chair and answered the door. Amy stood there smiling "well hi there baby, you ready?" I looked at her blank, shit what did I forget. "Oh yeah dinner at the parents, give me five I've just got home from work." I kissed her cheek and headed into the bathroom. Just fucking great.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:32 am

The following day I got in hoping there was a message but nothing. I decided to check out others secretes and one caught my eye. It said something about how he loves when women leave scratch marks on his back. I clicked message. Seing as I didn't regonize the name and I switce mine I sent a message. --I love to leave them!-- then started to study a little.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:24 pm

I got back home late and hit the sheets, feeling a little drunk and unable to sleep after wanking off twice, I grabbed my phone and decided to check messages. A reply to a post I made last week. --I love to leave them!-- was left. Wow, this chick sounds fun. I sent a reply, --I bet you do, my backs a bit lonely, come give it a good scratch--
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:41 pm

((Some how he figures out that it's the same girl he talked to before later in the conversation))

Wow this guy was forward. --now?-- I asked thinking this is not going to go anywhere. I wonder if he is as good looking as the last. --if you can give me what I want then I would be more than happy to give you what you want! Wink-- I pushed send then thought oh shit this guy could be ugly!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next