Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Huntington Disease  (Melbenda and I) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Huntington Disease  (Melbenda and I) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Huntington Disease  (Melbenda and I) EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Huntington Disease  (Melbenda and I) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Huntington Disease  (Melbenda and I) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Huntington Disease  (Melbenda and I) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Huntington Disease  (Melbenda and I) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Huntington Disease  (Melbenda and I) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Huntington Disease  (Melbenda and I) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Huntington Disease (Melbenda and I)

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Huntington Disease  (Melbenda and I) Empty Huntington Disease (Melbenda and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:45 pm

Two college students who view life differently meet in there English class one day an it changes things for both of them.

Lani who lost her parents thinks finding love is important and goes through school to achieve two things one getting her degree and two finding love.

(Male)  hates life and things it should be all about fun.  He knows his life could be short due to his father. he lost him at a young age due to a disease he too could have but is not sure if he wants to take the test that well tell him all.

Name:  Lani Host
Bio: Loves to surf and loves the people who are close to her which isn't many  She is bold and not afraid to speak her mind.  Isn't found of people who take life for granted and like one night stands.
Looks:Huntington Disease  (Melbenda and I) A-surf12
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Huntington Disease  (Melbenda and I) Empty Re: Huntington Disease (Melbenda and I)

Post by melbender Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:16 pm

Name: Matt Parker
Bio: doesn't care about getting emotional attachments. Won't date and prefers to sleep around so he doesn't get attached. Artistic and likes being alone also.
Looks: Huntington Disease  (Melbenda and I) 600full-mark-ricketson_zps7476de82

Last edited by melbenda on Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:02 am; edited 2 times in total
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Huntington Disease  (Melbenda and I) Empty Re: Huntington Disease (Melbenda and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:25 pm

i walked into my new English class late because I couldn't get out of the damn water. I saw my bestie sitting there shaking her head at me. I sat down in the seat next to her my hair tripping smelling of the ocean. She leaned in and whispered. "You decide to take a shower with the fish today?" I laughed ignoring all the stares. "Hush I'm already late I don't need more attention!" I said noticing the guy sitting chatting with his friends as he turned I couldn't help but notice his eyes.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:07 am

I scanned my eyes for a new possible hook up tonight when my eyes landed on her. I dont think id taken much notice of her before. Looking away, I focused back on the class. Listening to my mates talking about a keger party coming up thats full of dtf girls. "my type of party" I smirked.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:08 pm

as class went on and on. I already new this stuff I started to day dream about the waves. I felt a nudge. "What!" I whispered. "That hottie keeps looking back at you!" I shook my head. I looked up and say the same guy I locked eyes with earlier looking at me. Once the professor dismissed class I was up and running for the door. English was my only class so I was heading back to the beach.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:13 pm

I bent down and picked up the weaved bracelet that fell from her ankle and tapped her shoulder before she left the room. "you dropped this," I said handing it out to her. She was hot, and I could only imagine her body underneath her clothing.

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:19 pm

i took the bracket my mum and I made together. "Thank you!" I said and I went to turn around when tes grabbed my arm. "Lank don't be rude his friend just asked us to this kegg party!" She purred. I shook my head. "Sorry tes the waves are calling my name!" I said and gave a quick smile at the guy. Then turned and darted up the stairs.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:25 pm

"just let me know the address and I'll be there! " I called out and grabbed my bag. I walked to the beach like most days and started to do some sketches. My eye caught onto a girl in the ocean and I soon began to draw.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:30 pm

i was having so much fun till the tide died down. I hate that! I sat there on my bored just looking out at the ocean. I then paddled back to shore and once there I sighed. How come on a day like today this place is dead! I sighed and walked over to my stuff when someone sketching caught my eye. It was him from class.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:41 pm

I was completely focused on drawing and getting the colour of the water right that I didn't notice someone walking towards me. I looked up and shut the book. Noone ever seen these. "from English right?" I asked with a nod
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:46 pm

i smiled. "Yeah usually this place is full of people but not today for some reason. I like it!" I said not bothering to cover my body I was on the beach.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:50 pm

"you surf everyday?" I asked slightly intrueged by her and this surfing. I hadn't known she was the girl I had been drawing. "well I'm off. Maybe see ya around." I said getting up from the table

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:55 pm

"yeah okay." I said as I heard my idiot cousin yelling for me. "Lani babe why didn't you call me and tell me you were out here today." He said. I looked at my classmate and smiled. I turned and kissed my cousins cheek! "Hey did you bring your bored?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:59 pm

I just looked at them and grabbed my bag from the grass "catch ya round." I murmured and started walking off. I couldn't stand people together all happy and shit.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:04 pm

i sat and watched my cousin for a while then got hungry. "Lets go to the diner!" I called out. My aunt owned it and I was crazing her hand her she new I loved. We walked in and I saw him again huh that's weird before today never seen him and now three times already. "Aunt carol you need to feed me and your annoying son!" I said sitting down at the bar.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:11 pm

This was strange. She was here, I'd never seen her in here before. A friend of mine walked over and slid in the booth, talking about the party and who was going to be there. I needed someone who wasn't going to cling and.get attached

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:16 pm

aunt carol came around and hugged me. "How are you doing my dear?" I kissed her cheek. "Good i guess the waves here are so much better than back home!" I said smiling and seeing him look at me in the corner of his eye. "So I need one of your famous burgers and fries with a chocolate shake!" I said grinning. "Okay you make your shake and I'll he the rest." She said smiling.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:24 pm

I got out of the booth and headed to the counter. "you feel kind making me a caramel thick shake?" I asked her as she made her drink "you just look skilled at it." I smirked.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:34 pm

i laughed. "If I didn't know any better I would say you were stalking me!" I pulled out another glass and the stuff I needed to make his shake. I then realized that was my brothers favorite shake and I started to shake. My cousin jumped up. "Shit lani I got it just sit down. Mum!" He yelled out.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:40 pm

She sat beside me I watched her "you ok?" I asked watching her carefully
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:49 pm

i couldn't look at him I was shaking so bad. I wanted to cry but couldn't. "Yeah sorry it's just that was my brothers favorite shake." I said looking down aunt carol came over and hugged me. "It's okay sweetie why don't you come over tonight you shouldn't be alone. "No it's fine I'll be fine." I notice my cousin starring at the guy next to me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:54 pm

"you should go out, be around friends and have a good time." I suggested to her "being alone is only going to make you think about things that are hard," I said and slid money over for my shake. I stood up and looked at her "it works for me anyway." I took the drink and walked back to the booth
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:11 pm

i stayed in my aunts arms and asked for the good to go. As soon as I got it I walked out and let the tears fallZ. I got to my apartment and are what I could. I missed my brothers so much. I laid around and heard tes knocking and calling out to me to open the door.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:15 pm

"come on! Get dressed, we're going out to party! Hot guys and free alcohol is a must for you tonight! "
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:44 pm

i looked at her "really!" I then thought about what that guy said I don't know his name but dammit he had a point. But I don't drink so I'll just go and have a good time maybe run into him. "Fine but j need to shower I still smell like the ocean!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next