Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I)

2 posters

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 16 Empty Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

(Female) A week before her 18 birthday she started to notice her teacher giving her strange looks and although he was attractive, it made her feel at unease. Her best friend for ever Toby who is also deeply in lo e with her but has never told her thought that her birthday would be the perfect time. But something else would happen on her 18th birthday that would ever change her life. When her parents spring on her that she is to be married and move in with her soon to be husband who she doesn't know yet.

Austin Jones was the high school English teacher who only took the job at Bridges High school because his soon to be wife was a student there. He has known for some time about his parents deal with their long lost friends but never thought it would happen or that he would actually have feelings for the girl. What will happen when he finally tells her. Will she run or accept the whole thing?

Name: Austin Jones
Job: High school English teacher
Bio: Athletic, funny, and charming. Comes from a family that loved him is a only child and has met his future wife a number of times when they were young but she doesn't remember.
Looks: Like Liam Hemsworth Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 16 Images11
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 16 Empty Re: Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I)

Post by melbender Thu May 22, 2014 1:37 am

"pink, pastel colours," I said trying not to look at his waist. "Umm I like dr pepper, and you said that the other day." I blushed
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I) - Page 16 Empty Re: Forced Into a Marriage (Melbenda and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Thu May 22, 2014 2:13 am

pink that's right. "You told me that was your favorite color slash colors the other day too! I like coke." I say trying to think of something else. After I finished my last bite I hopped down and walked over to her in between her legs and whispered "you got a little umm chocolate and whipped cream on your chest!" I kissed her ear and made my way to her chest.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu May 22, 2014 4:57 am

i hadn't realised what he was doing until I felt his mouth on my chest. I wrapped my thighs around him and let my hands run up his arms and towards his hair. Moaning softly.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu May 22, 2014 5:07 am

I continued kissed licking and sucking lightly. "Ava god! What the hell are you doing to me!" I moaned out wanted more. I kissed my way back to her ear. "I love the sounds you make." And then kissed back to her mouth.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu May 22, 2014 5:09 am

i pulled him closer, over his mouth I smiled "I don't know. You're doing the same thing to me!" I moaned as his tongue met mine
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu May 22, 2014 5:38 am

my hands rested on her thighs. My head on hers as we both tried to catch our breaths. "How is it possible to feel thins way about someone your still getting to know?" I had to stop our make out session before I couldn't stop. She makes me lose control.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu May 22, 2014 5:41 am

"I don't know. I can't believe I'm even doing this, I never act this way," I blushed even more. "I might go have a shower before bed, I need to think about something else," and cool myself off
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu May 22, 2014 5:53 am

shit I must have said or did the wrong thing. "Okay I'm going to clean up here and the. Have a shower myself." I say helping her down. Then backing out of the way. I felt like shit. Maybe I'm moving to fast maybe I should just give her space. After I cleaned the kitchen I took a shower in the guess bath and forgot my shorts.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu May 22, 2014 5:56 am

i had a shower and waited for him to come in the bedroom. I didn't know what was taking him so long. I went to open the bedroom door and walk out when i bumped and slipped on some water, falling underneath him as he was on top. Something touching my thigh I just started laughing. "I'm so sorry!"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu May 22, 2014 6:12 am

i looked down at her. She was in little shorts and a tank top and I somehow lost my towel. But she was laughing. "You find this funny?" I said. "I lost my towel!" I sat up and regretted it I wanted to lay back and kiss her. I looked around and couldn't find my towel which means she is laying on it.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu May 22, 2014 6:22 am

i laughed harder "your towel is under my ass," I looked down and oh my he was packing in that area. My hands shot out and I covered him but realised I was touching it. "Oh god this is embarrassing! I'm so sorry!" I said shutting my eyes and trying to buck myself out from underneath him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu May 22, 2014 6:29 am

as her fingers grazed me I couldn't help but grow hard. I leaned down and kissed her not caring anymore but I wouldn't take it that far I just needed her lips. I've seen her breast and she's seen my cock now. I ran my tongue over her. "God your beautiful."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu May 22, 2014 6:41 am

I wasn't sure what was happening but I couldn't stop kissing him back. "I could kiss you for hours," I said wrapping my arms around his waist and holding his shoulders as I pulled him lower to keep kissing.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu May 22, 2014 6:50 am

"I wanna kiss you everywhere! Can I?"the words were out of my pith before I could stop them. I raised up a little to see her face. See if I scared her. My cock pressed against her and I wanted to kiss her everywhere.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu May 22, 2014 6:52 am

"Umm can we get on the bed first?" I asked, breathing heavily. I had no idea where everywhere was but I was excited to find out.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu May 22, 2014 7:07 am

my cock twitch as she said that. She wasn't yelling at me to get off or leave her alone. I got up off her and pulled her to her feet. I picked her up and walked to the bedroom forgetting the towel. I laid her down and took her top and shorts off but kept her bra and panties on. "God Ava!" I said and lowered my mouth to her belly. I placed light kisses everyone
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu May 22, 2014 7:12 am

I kept watching him until I couldn't stand it anymore, arching my body against his and beginning to moan softly. I was so wet and hoping he couldn't see the wet patch on my panties. "Austin," I moaned again.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu May 22, 2014 7:27 am

god I loved hearing my name come from her mouth. I kissed lower on her belly and taking my fingers under the waistband of her panties. I could smell her arousal and wanted to taste her. I groaned hard and my other hand went to her breast. Even with her bra on I grew hard with every touch and sound.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu May 22, 2014 7:29 am

I couldn't stop wanting him to touch me. "Please," I moaned as my hips involuntary flexed upright. I felt every part of my body of fire.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu May 22, 2014 7:44 am

"please what? Ava tell me!" I said in a husky voice funning my tongue along the waistband of her panties.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu May 22, 2014 7:50 am

"Touch me there. Oh god I can't stand it," I moaned from his teasing. Maybe he didn't want to do it. I controlled my breathing and looked down at him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu May 22, 2014 8:08 am

i groaned and took my hand from her breast and pulled her panties down. "Wow! Your perfect!" I said kissing her and rubbing my thumb over her wetness. God I licked my lips and looked up to see her watching me. "Baby please your making me nervous I've never done this." I say placing small kisses around her wetness.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu May 22, 2014 8:09 am

"Sorry," I laid my head back down flushing. I felt more relieved that he hadn't done this and I had nothing to compare it to. I sucked in a sharp breath and moaned as I felt his mouth there.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu May 22, 2014 6:51 pm

I was so nervous.  I kissed her gently and I could tell she wanted this now her body told me. I licked up and her folds split letting me taste her.  I couldn't help the husky groan that left my mouth as I continued.  I then placed my middle finger in and god I could only imagine what my cock would feel like in her tightness.  I then entered another finger as her moans came more and more.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu May 22, 2014 6:54 pm

i was so nervous but that was passing by as he began to lick more and more. His fingers felt so big inside me. I moaned a little louder, my body shaking. "That feels really good," I breathed out clutching the bed sheets, I wanted him to know it was really good and I was definitely enjoying it.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next