Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Real thing! (Mel and I)

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 4 Empty Real thing! (Mel and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

She decides to escape all the pity looks she has been getting for a year now.  A year ago her husband and love of her life got into a horrible accident.  She was left with three kids.  One who is 2 one that is 5 and the oldest 7.  She didn't know what to do so she took the whole summer off to figure it out and took her babies to the beach for some much needed sun and time to recover specially her oldest who is always upset.  

He is a single dad of two who just recently 6 months ago divorced his pyscho of a wife.  He decided to move far away from her to his childhood beach house with his kids.  He has full custody.  He doesn't believe in love anymore after what she did to him.  All he needs is his kids and his friends.  But his friends think other wise.

Name: Zander Riley
Bio: he is a doctor with two kids divorced, kind loving, works hard.  Funny and doesn't like to see people sad.
Looks:  I'll send to you!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 4 Empty Re: Real thing! (Mel and I)

Post by melbender Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:47 am

"It's been good for us. What we all needed i think." Getting out of the house and away from everyone was worth it. "Plus my neighbour isn't to bad either, he's got a great dog." i teased. "So two weeks off, what are you plans beside relaxing?" i looked over at the kids and it was wonderful how they all were behaving and getting along. Even Noah was really taken with them.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:10 am

I laughed.  "Oh yeah this neighbor should I be jealous?" Shit why did I say that why am I flirting?  "Umm probably take the kids to the zoo and other things your umm welcome to come I'm sure the kids will ask."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:12 am

I smiled flattered "no i couldn't, you're on your days off and I won't intrude. I'm sure you're sick of me by now." i had practically seen him everyday we'd moved here and i didn't want to bother him. "there's a zoo here?" i asked, i really knew nothing about this town.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:24 am

I smiled.  "Your not a bother really, and yes I was taking them tomorrow, you should come!"  I said glad she didn't mention what I said earlier.  God I couldn't believe I was flirting with her.  "So your coming with us and I need to know what your favorite animal is?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:27 am

"Oh now that's easy, i love penguins." i smiled "and yours is?" i couldn't believe this ex wife of his had left him. He was brilliantly gorgeous when he smiled.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:40 am

I smiled.  "Penguins really?"  I chuckled "okay I can deal with that!  But mine is kola bear and don't make fun of me I think they are cute and so cuddly!"  I say seriously.  She laughed and it was so nice to hear.  "You have a nice laugh you should do it more."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:50 am

Did he just say that? "I have laughed more in the past few days than the entre year. I think it's this place, I'll be sad to go home." i knew the kids would miss it too and their new friends. I'd miss them also. "Koala bears are adorable, do you have a stuffed animal one on your bed?" god why would i ask about his bed for.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:26 pm

I smiled.  "I do have a stuffed koala but his home is no longer my bed."  I winked.  "He sits on my dresser!"  I laughed but was serious.  "And why move back if you'll just be sad, life is short might as well live it happy and to its fullest your too beautiful to be sad."  Fuck I'm flirting bad but I think she might be too.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:31 pm

"hmm well you may be right about that doctor." I winked. "I'll come to you when I need a good shot of happiness." what the hell was i doing, I was flirting but it didn't feel wrong. It felt exhilarating and new.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:40 pm

I couldn't hold in the laugh.  "Shot of happiness huh!  Cute!  I wished they actually made those!"  I said looking over at the kids.  "Specially for them they deserve more than anyone to be happy."  I looked back at her.  "So koalas and penguins tomorrow fruit loop?"  I liked calling her that she blushed a little.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:56 pm

"fruit loop?" i smiled with a laugh. Such a weird name, but i didn't mind the slightest. "I think koalas and penguins are a yes." our breakfast was brought over and Mia sat on my lap while i helped her eat. I noticed Noah struggling with his cutting and he looked at Zander "will up help me please?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:04 pm

I smiled.  "Sure thing buddy.  How do you like them? All cut up or in strips to dunk them like moly?"  I smiled at moly as she giggled.  Noah looked up shyly and said like molys.  Once that was done I hrlped pour him some syrup and then looked at Emilia.  She wat he'd us the whole time I smiled and started eating. I noticed she hadn't touched hers she's been feeding Mia.  "Here let me take her so you can eat while your food is warm I'm sure you don't get to that much."  I say holding my hands out for Mia and Mia went crazy happy.  "I'm not taking no for a answer."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:15 pm

"oh eating cold food is just normal now, she'll eat off your fork if your not.careful," i laughed watching mia with him as she held his fingers with her small hand and brought his fork of food to her mouth. I felt a body slide closer against me and Moly looked up smiling "do you have anymore of those dollys that I could play with?" i smiled nodding "i have alot of them, how about you chose one so yours has a sister to play with too." her eyes lit up and she grinned. Breakfast had turned out pretty great, and it didn't feel uncomfortable or awkward at all.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:52 pm

After I paid and we walked out and to the houses.  Mikey said.  "Daddy can we all swim today!  But not in the ocean can we swim in the pool?"  I smiled.  "Sure would you and your kids like to join us?"  I ask Emilia.  I have seen here in a swim suit and damn she looked good!  "If so just come on over I have to get the pool ready it's hidden so people on holiday don't jump in and take advantage of it."  I wink.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:09 am

"Sure you're not sick of us yet?" i asked as the two boys wanted to swim with the others. "alright but since you paid for breakfast, you's can come over for dinner, don't expect a roast though, Saturdays is making pizza night." i smiled, "we'll be over soon." i called out heading inside. Once in there, the boys ran to change and i slumped against the wall. The man was starting to stir up feelings and i wasn't sure what to do about them. Sara definitely couldn't be right about us. There was no way.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:42 pm

I went inside the twins got their suits on and I changed into my shorts not bothering with a shirt I went out to the back deck and pushed a button to reveal the pool.  I tested the water then went inside to get some drinks for everyone.  I put them in a cooler and then walked back out with the twins.  I was laughing at the kids and didn't even here them come over.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:48 pm

I assumed he would be a fit man, but oh my. His muscles were something else. Bradley didn't have a 6 pack, or if that's what this was called. I realised I was openly staring behind a pair of shades and quickly looked away "wow, you do have a pool. Is it heated?"could I have sounded any stupider right now.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:00 pm

I looked up and smiled.  "It is but with the heat in the summer I usually turn it off."  I looked at Noah and noticed he was pouting.  "Umm I'll be right back could you keep a eye on the twins for me?"  I asked she nodded. "Umm noah you wanna help me with something?"  He looked up at me brightly and held his good hand out to me.  I smiled and took it walking into the house but not before seeing a surprised confused look on emilia.  I had some special wrap for his arm so he could go in and we wouldn't have to to worry as much about his cast he was excited when I told him.  As I wrapped it up and smiled at the boy he melted my hurt.  I picked him up and we walked back out as we got out I say him down and he ran to his mother.  "Look mum look!  Zan helped me and says I can swim longer with this!"  He jumped up and down.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:08 pm

a big smile came across my face at how happy Noah looked "you can! That's pretty coo! " I looked up at Zander and smiled "thankyou." mia was tugging of my leg and i knew she wanted to get in too. "alright, well I'm getting in." I reached for the hem pulling it up over my head and revealing a black two peice. "how about you doctor, you coming in? " i asked lifting Mia and walking down the steps. .
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:14 pm

I know she asked something but for the life of me I didn't know what it was.  I heard moly laughing.  And snapped out of it.  Damn her and her sexy body her late husband was a lucky man.  I dove I to the deep end and swam up to moly putting her on my shoulders as Mickey and noah hung on me.  Her oldest stayed close to her he didn't say much and that's okay I understood.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:24 pm

"do you want to go swim with them?" i.asked sitting on the step, Andy shook his head no. "ok, that's ok, you don't have to. " I said kissing his forehead. "you said before your pool is hidden from others, have people just come and used it before? "
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:31 pm

I laughed.  "Yeah well when I was a teen that's when my dad made it hidden John would sneak over and we would invite people without letting him know so he put a lock on it."  She laughed. "So not really but I guess when I went to college dad said he had to keep it locked from John!"  I shock my head.  "Uncle John was wild, at least that's what Lisa says."  Moly said.  She woudl call her mum anymore.  "Your mother moly.  She is still your mother."  I say through gritted teeth.  Mickey let go of me and got out.  "If she is out mother why isn't she here or called!"  He yelled.  Shit that's what I needed right now.  I took moly off my ahoulders and pulled noah to his mum.  I got out and bent down in front of mikey.  "I don't know son, maybe you can try to call her again tonight!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:41 pm

I felt so bad they had a mother who didn't want them. I wanted to hug them and make it better. I also knew this was a private family matter and shouldn't be here for this. "Im going to take these three bsck over, mias almost falling asleep on me" perfect excuse I thought getting to. "you'll come over for dinner if you dint have other plans?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:48 pm

I smiled.  "You just got her and look andy is swimming how about you just lay her down inside my house."  I looked at mikey and he smiled.  "She can sleep in my room!"  He said to her.  "Or in molys or in daddy's his bed is too big for just him!"  I coughed out.  "Okay yeah um go swim you goof!"  I say to him.  Why I needed to watch him when he gets older.  "Your spending too much time with uncle John."  Moly was out and taking Emilia's hand "I'll show you the rooms and you can lay her down anywhere!"  I smiled as I noticed Emilia blush.  I sat down and watched to boys play.  

I showed her daddy's bed then Mikey's then mine!  As she put Mia down and we were walking out the phone rang.  "Hello!  Hey nana!  No daddy is outside with the boys I'm inside with the pretty neighbor!  Yep she is she has three kids nana!  Yeah daddy took her to breakfast! Okay I'll get him."  I ran outside with Emilia following "daddy nanas on the phone!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:54 pm

I passed him on the way out, and couldn't hold back the laugh "your mother may ask about your pretty neighbour And you taking me out to breakfast. I think moly just outed you" i smiled.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next