Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024 - 21:43 by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2022 - 3:44 by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Dec 2021 - 4:53 by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 10:45 by Demona

» Hidden desires
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 10:44 by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2021 - 18:03 by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Oct 2020 - 5:53 by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Jun 2020 - 21:21 by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Jun 2020 - 19:56 by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Real thing! (Mel and I)

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 2 Empty Real thing! (Mel and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Tue 3 Mar 2015 - 20:47

First topic message reminder :

She decides to escape all the pity looks she has been getting for a year now.  A year ago her husband and love of her life got into a horrible accident.  She was left with three kids.  One who is 2 one that is 5 and the oldest 7.  She didn't know what to do so she took the whole summer off to figure it out and took her babies to the beach for some much needed sun and time to recover specially her oldest who is always upset.  

He is a single dad of two who just recently 6 months ago divorced his pyscho of a wife.  He decided to move far away from her to his childhood beach house with his kids.  He has full custody.  He doesn't believe in love anymore after what she did to him.  All he needs is his kids and his friends.  But his friends think other wise.

Name: Zander Riley
Bio: he is a doctor with two kids divorced, kind loving, works hard.  Funny and doesn't like to see people sad.
Looks:  I'll send to you!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 2 Empty Re: Real thing! (Mel and I)

Post by melbender Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 1:27

the next morning i woke up with the three kids in bed with me. I'd promised them a swim at the beach if the weather was hot and it was. After breakfast, I found myself keep being distracted by the man next door. Just little thoughts would pop into my head and i had to shake them away. "are you coming swimming too?" Andy asked as he and Noah held buckets and shovels. I nodded "yes I'm in my bathers aren't I." I picked up Mia and we headed on the beach. There was noone around so I wasn't too bothered about just being in a bikini and chasing the kids laughing as we splashed and played.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 1:39

I walked out on the back deck as the twins ran by me.  They were playing and I was waiting on Sara to come so I could get to work.  I saw Emilia out in the water with her kids.  Damon she was beautiful.  I was staring when I heard Sara.  Shit.  "Oh hey the kids our on the beach playing soccer!"  I say and turning to go back inside but stopped when I heard a loud cry.  I turned and saw my kids were okay but noticed Emilias middle child holding his arm crying I ran over and picked him up carefully.  I looked at his arm and knew right away it was broke I knew he was autistic and had to be careful.  I looked up when Emilia came over.  "We need to get him to the hospital!  I was just heading there!  Why don't you change and Sara will drive you there with the kids?  I'll take him."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 1:43

I froze up, i panicked realising i was afraid "umm no ill take him.. I'm sorry, I just." I couldn't not after what happened to their father. If hadn't let them out of my sight since "can I follow behind you?" i offered, he must think I was pathetic.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 1:52

I smiled.  "Yes that's fine but hurry!  Sara is here watching the twins if you would like she can keep your other two?"  I didn't know if it was me or anyone that she didn't want watching the kids.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 1:56

"I'll take them." I couldn't, they were all in have. I got them dressed again and changed myself, Noah cried all the way to the hospital. I hated it when they cried.. Once there, I seen Zander "he doesn't need it operated on, right? " god I knew nothing.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 2:03

I smiled.  "Let's get it x-rayed and see.  I hope it was a clean break.  Which I think it is.  I can't let the other children back you understand this?  So if you want I can have a co-worker stay with them or I can take him and get it looked at then when done we can meet you in his room?"  Something was odd with not wanting them to be apart.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 2:08

"please don't let him out of your sight," god my eyes were tearing up "I'm sorry, just please take care of him." I bent down, kissing Noah over and over "I'll see you soon big boy, remember you're big and strong." he smiled with tears "I'm big and strong mummy." I kissed him again and left to sit with the other two.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 2:18

So Noah and I talked all through the x-Ray and then we stopped and got Popsicles for him and the other two kids.  Once we were back in the room I smiled at Emilia.  "It's a clean break and I just need you to sign this saying we can cast it.  Then I'll get it done."  I felt bad but at least he was smiling now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 2:23

"ok, that's good." I smiled relieved. "thankyou Xander." I said as he went to take the paperwork back.

"i thought she looked familiar, poor woman." receptionist sighed sadly "losing your husband is such a horrific way, dont know how she's still standing."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 2:33

I looked at the receptionist.  "Excuse me?"  I say not knowing what to think I looked back at Emilia and sighed.  I needed to put that cast on and get to work.  But now all that's going to be on my mind is her and her children.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 2:38

"I'm sorry, I worked at the hospital where her husband was brought in after his accident. He and those three babies of hers were in the car with him, a log truck or something hit and the car went off a cliff. She had a hard time deciding to turn his life support off." she whispered "sorry, I'm a bit bnosy. I like my gossip." she winked.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 2:45

I shook my head.  "Yeah well if you want to keep your job here then you will stop being nosy!"  I say and walk off I walked up to noah and smiled.  "Okay Noah buddy let's get that cast on what color did you want?"  I say not looking at Emilia because I was afriad I didn' know what to say or do.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 4:54

"red!" Noah grinned "like a firetruck!"

he wouldn't speak to me and I got the feeling i had done something to anger him. "uh, how long will he have it on for? "
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 5:26

"For about 4 weeks then we will take this cast off do another c-Ray and hope that will be good enough but if not most likely another 2 to 3 weeks."  I say and smile. I just finished the cast and smiled at Noah. "Okay buddy now you can have everyone sign it if you want!"  I chuckled as he hugged me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 5:32

"thankyou for everything" i said lifting Mia to get ready to leave. "I wouldn't have known it was broken" i felt awkward because he wouldn't look at me still and i realised he just didn't like me. "come on boys," i said quietly and we left. I hated that he made me want to cry.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 5:42

The whole day sucked I kept thinking about her I even called Sara and asked her to check on them I had a double shift.  After the long day I came home kids were sleeping so I went outside with bo and some beer.  As I sat down bo took off and I followed him with my eyes as he walked right over to Emilia's.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 5:48

I noticed Bo sitting at the sliding door and fit up to open it up, "youre back again. I thought spending the day here sleeping would have been enough." i smiled patting him and sitting down "i think you make me want to get a dog for the boys when we go home." I kept patting and didn't realise Xander had been outside listening this whole time.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 5:56

I laughed.  "He might just follow you home!"  I say then stepped off and over to her deck.  "How is Noah?"  I asked taking in her appearance.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 6:08

"thinks he's some kind of transformer " i smiled noticing he has looked me up and down. I looked a mess, boxer shorts and a baggy jersey shirt that hung off my shoulder. "I hope you didn't mind, your twins spent most the afternoon over here playing."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 7:42

I smiled.  "No but I'm sure I'll here about tomorrow morning at breakfast."  I had to work another double then I had two weeks off so I was so excited.  "I take bo here was over too?"  I asked looking at how beautiful she looked and what she was wearing good lord.  Man you would think I was a teenage boy looking at her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 7:47

"Yes he was here too, sleeping when he wasn't having a tea party with Mia and Moly." i laughed at the image of those two girls trying to get the dog to drink from a plastic pink tea cup. "Do you work again tomorrow?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 7:54

I smiled.  "I do another long shift then I'm off for two weeks!  Thank god I need time with the kids."  I say as I lick my lips as her shirt fell off her shoulder more.  Damn she wasn't wearing a bra I can tell.  Too bad love doesn't exsists cause she deserves love.  Not lust like what I have for her and what I want to do to her. I sigh.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 8:04

"If you umm need someone to watch the kids, i don't mind at all." i offered "i know you don't know me, but i really wouldn't mind. The noise is good." i noticed the way he was staring, and it made my breath quicken.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 8:10

I smiled.  "Well Sara usually comes and helps me but I'm sure she would live to hang out with you and the kids."  I say noticing her breath.  "I should go I need to get some sleep it was a long day!"  I say not moving still watching her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 8:13

"Ok." i gave him a smile back, shrugging my shoulder as my shirt fell down more. I shouldn't be looking at him the way i was right now. Breaking eye contact, i stepped back and ran a hand through my long hair, pulling it to one side, exposing my collarbone more. "goodnight Zander."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next