Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Real thing!  (Mel and I) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Real thing!  (Mel and I) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Real thing!  (Mel and I) EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Real thing!  (Mel and I) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Real thing!  (Mel and I) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Real thing!  (Mel and I) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Real thing!  (Mel and I) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Real thing!  (Mel and I) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Real thing!  (Mel and I) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Real thing! (Mel and I)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Real thing!  (Mel and I) Empty Real thing! (Mel and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:47 pm

I smiled "more than a swim I hope! And I was thinking the same thing about the kids. Also tomorrow I will go to the hardware store and get things to help Noah out around here." I kissed her. "I don't remember much but I do remember letting you here."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Real thing!  (Mel and I) Empty Re: Real thing! (Mel and I)

Post by melbender Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:49 pm

"We can stay here, it's nice to just get away and maybe this is what we all need." I had to go and check on Noah and do his daily stretches with him. "We should talk after though, about us and kids."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:14 pm

She didn't want any, fuck can I even have any? She said she was pregnant and I can't remember, I know she wouldn't lie to me. But wasn't she back with brad for a while they could have been his. My head started to hurt and they say it's normal but damn I felt like I had to lay down.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:08 am

"Zander." I looked at him worried. "What's wrong? Do you feel unwell?" He needed to relax. "How about you go and rest, that's what this is for. To just restnajd it worry or stress."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:08 am

I know I needed to lay down but I shook my head slowly. "No no I'm fine, just a little headache they said it was normal for me to get them." I looked over and saw Mia and decided to go sit with her. "I'll just sit with Mia for a little bit."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:20 am

I was worrying about him. "Sweetheart, if you feel unwell tell me and we will go see a doctor." I urged. "I may gut go and take the boys for a walk to the store to get some food for us."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:32 am

I smiled. "If the boys want to stay they can it's up to you and trust me baby I'm fine just need a minute that's all." I kissed her and smiled as I walked over to sit with Mia she automatically climbed into my lap and kissed me cheek. I hugged her and smiled more. This girl had my heart like
Her mother
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:36 pm

The boys stayed here so I went to the store and found what I needed to make fish and chips for dinner.

The elder couple next door had a granddaughter who was visiting. She put her bikini on and went over to see the new neighbour. He was a hunk. "Hey, I was wondering if I could swim in your pool? Ours is being cleaned." She flashed him a flirty smile.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:16 pm

I looked at her and then felt little hands go around my leg. I bent down and picked up Mia. I didn't know what to do. "You will need to um come back when my fiancé is here and ask her." There was no way I was going to let her and get in trouble with Em things have been rocky enough with her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:07 pm

She smirked a little and dropped the towel "relax, I only want to swim in the pool not suck your clock." She winked, walking past over to the swimming pool and stepping in.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:29 am

That pissed me off not the fact that she didn't want to suck my cock but that I said no and she just barged in. Also that she said that in front of Mia. I turned and picked up the towel . I walked outside and shook my head at her. "Get out or I'm calling the cops!" I then heard a car door and knew me was back shit.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:38 am

Hearing splashing in the pool, I walked down the pathway with a smile, excited about the time we were going to be spending here together. The smile faltered when I seen Zander standing there staring openly at the girl in the pool as she began walking out and turned so he wrapped the towel over her. I just looked at him and raised a brow. "Sorry to interrupt." I faked a smile "Zander you're so sweet for making sure the poor girl doesn't freeze in the heat with that towel."

"Mummy what is sucking cock?" Mia asked wodeneyed.

There was no way she knew or had even heard that before. I looked at them both and her "I suggest you leave now." I walked inside angrily andbhirt
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:02 am

I was pissed. I walked after her. "Me that is so not what you are thinking! I just told that girl to get out or I was calling the cops! She knocked and asked if she could use the pool! Then when I said no she made a comment and barged through the house and into the back!" I was so upset I know it looked bad real bad but that is the truth. She wouldn't look at me and she wasn't saying anything shit it's worse than I thought. "Sweetheart please listen to me. I would never even think of cheating specially with a little girl come on."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:05 am

I spun around and placed a hand on my hip "oh yeah really? You were all happy with your ex wife awhile back and didn't seem to care that I was even around. I know what you're like Zander and how you smile, maybe you should just be on your own so you could have young women suck your cock without having to worry about having a girlfriend and her kids keeping you back."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:18 am

"Are you serious right now!" I backed up from her look she was acting crazy. "Nobody sucked my fucking cock, and that's a low blow to bring up my ex when I just came out of a coma and lost my memory!" I shook my head. "I told the girl no! She came back with god I'm just asking to use the pool not suck your cock! She said it right in front of our daughter that's when I walked out with her towel and told her to get out or I'm calling the cops! But hey don't believe me it's all good! It's like you don't even want me around you keep finding ever excuse to push me away." I wanted to pull her to me and not give up but my head was pounding. "Fine that's why you want them have a good vacation with the kids . I need to go see the doctor and maybe take a week to myself." I put mia down kissed her head. "I love you me all of you but I can't keep this up." I didn't wait for a reply she obviously didn't want me around and it hurt bad. I didn't grab my stuff nothing I just walked out and kept walking.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:29 am

I fought hard not to break down in front of the kids et again and be another failure to them. I couldn't do anything right lately. I was so angry with his ex and my ex that I knew we were pushing each other away. He had lost his twins because I lost ours. This was all my fault and he was maybe better off without us in his life.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:50 am

I was walking when I heard some older guy yelling at that girl that just put those thoughts back into emails head. I shook my head and walked over and told the older guy what she did. He offered to fix it but I just shook my head and walked off. As I got to the motel down a few blocks I got a room and called the doctor. I just sat there my heart hurt. I wanted em and the kids not some cheap motel. I thought of calling her to ask if I could at least get a ride to the doctors tomorrow. I decided to text em I couldn't hear her voice because it would hurt to bad. -em if it wouldn't be to much could you run me to the hospital tomorrow for test no need to respond just show up to the motel down a few blocks at 10:00- I placed my phone down after sending it and then turned the volume off I didn't want to see if she would respond or not. I laid down not really tired but I needed something to do.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:26 pm

I read his text and the anger boiled as I seen he had gotten a motel room. I text back -ok- and nothing else. I was furious that he was walking away, when all I needed was him to grab and hold me tightly. Signing, I grabbed a large glass and filled it to the brim with red wine.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:01 pm

I laughed as I knew he wasn't there. I watched his old bitch sit and drink when she went inside for who knows what I snuck over and looked at her phone smiling more then I took out the crushed pill and slipped it into her drink making sure she couldn't see it. There was no way she was going to take him tomorrow but I would be!

I didn't sleep at all last night I didn't look at my phone either. It wasn't going to be a fun day at all. First my heart was breaking and I'll have to see em the one who doesn't trust me at all the one I love. Then off to get scan after scan on my head. I jumped up to shower.

Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:17 am

My eyes were so heavy. I could barely open them, vaguely I could hear Mia calling my name and shaking my arm to wake me but i was so tired. I just couldn't wake up.

Hours passed and it was after lunch I knew it was after lunch because Mia wanted a sandwich and I helped her make one. Mummy still isn't waking up. She's sleeping and I don't know where Zander is. He won't answer his phone. I'm scared. I pick up the phone and call again with Mia sobbing beside me. Andy is sitting next to her reading her stories. "Zander mummy isn't waking up." I say when I hear the voice message. "Where are you Zander." I hung up and cried.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:18 am

I was pissed when that girl showed up I just slammed the door in her face and tried calling em but didn't get her so I figured she didn't want to be around me. I went to call the cab and noticed she did text me okay last night but she is never late. I ended up going to the hospital and sitting there I was about to go back when I looked down at my phone and noticed I had a message. I listened and then ran out getting a cab back to the house trying to call the whole time. As I got there I ran inside "Andy! Noah! Mia!" I yelled then went to the bedroom and notice they were all there trying to wake em. "What the hell happened?" I called the end and waited.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:26 am

"Mummy won't wake up! She didn't make us breakfast and he's slept all day." Noah said sadly "where was you! You were meant to be here with us!"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:21 am

I shook my head. "It's okay buddy I'm here now. Do you know if she ate or drank anything?" I asked looking around seeing she had a glass of wine on the bedside table. I heard the ambulance and yelled out in here. Once I answered the questions I loaded the kids and went straight to the hospital. We waitied in the waiting room I was so worried what the hell is going on. She wouldn't purposely take anything because of what happened would she?
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:37 am

I began to wake slowly with a pounding headache and sick feeling in my stomach. Becoming more aware I sat up, feeling dizzy. I noticed Zander and wondered how we got here "Zander what happened? I feel so sick."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:10 am

I shook my head. "Yeah I would like to know the answer to that as well? Doctors said you mixed a pill with your wine!" I was pissed at her. "That's not like you, especially with the children being there. They were so scared." I sighed looking over at the three sleeping. "What did you take?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next