Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Real thing! (Mel and I)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 2 Empty Real thing! (Mel and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

I smiled "more than a swim I hope! And I was thinking the same thing about the kids. Also tomorrow I will go to the hardware store and get things to help Noah out around here." I kissed her. "I don't remember much but I do remember letting you here."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 2 Empty Re: Real thing! (Mel and I)

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:16 am

"I have never and would never take any kind of pills Thankyou." I broke my gaze and stared at the children. "I had one glass of wine and felt dizzy, so I went to bed and woke up here. What are you even doing here? You walked out on us after you were caught with the woman. Way to prove your innocence by leaving."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:22 am

I shook my head. "Don't! I will not sit here and argue about that because what you are assuming still is just that. But you have no trust in me. What I have right here is the doctors word and test they ran showing you took something!" I turned and looked somewhere else. "What did you do run over and tell that girl where I was after I texted you? Because that was a shit move. I had to have her arrested!" I couldn't believe this. "What the hell happened to us! I thought we trusted me and you don't I have some memory of us but not all. What the hell are we to do?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:26 am

"If you mention that girl once more I will put you back in the god damn hospital bed! How could I tell her where you was when I have no idea which motel or room you were in." I was growing agitated and annoyed. "If you think I took pills purposely then you can get out now. I'll be taking my kids back home, alone. Christ I can't believe I thought this trip was a good idea for us. All we do is argue and I am sick of it." I laid back, tears leaking from the corner of my eye as I closed them and whispered "as for me not trusting you, you have your ex wife to thank for that and watching the two of you together for weeks while I was pushed aside like nothing."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:36 am

I stood there. "Em I have apologized for that I took care of that situation with her. I never wanted her I was stupid I was trying so hard to get my memories back I didn't remember her being the evil bitch she was. I'm fucking sorry i hurt you. I hate that I did. But I told you I would never do that again. But you just assumed I did. Fuck." I was so upset. "I never said you purposely took anything I was asking you because the doctors did find some drug in your system. For fucks sake em what the hell happened!" I wanted to walk over and fuck I did not caring if she was pissed at me for something I didn't do. "Em sweetheart I'm worried something happened and you don't seem to know and I wasn't there to protect you and I was stupid for walking away but the fighting and you assuming something was really hurting my head I couldn't think and I needed to sleep. I'm sorry baby."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:39 am

"I had one glass of wine that I didn't even finish! Jesus I told you I haven't taken anything, I got your message and then said I would pick you up and then I checked on the kids and went to sleep! I barely remember anything else." I myself would love to know what had just happened because nothing was making sense. "Why did that girl come to your room? How did she know where you were staying?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:48 am

I looked at her. Well I went out of my room and was waiting on you and I saw her so I went back to my room and went to call you when there was a knock I thought it could be you because your never late. I opened the door and it was her so I slammed it back in her face. She called through the door saying you sent her I knew that was a lie so I waited for you for a little longer and when you were a half hour late I called for a cab. She was still yelling through the door like some crazy woman so I called the cops on her. Once I went to leave I noticed they had her in the back of the car questioning her I think I saw them pull drugs off her. once I was called back for the test I looked at my phone noticing a lot of missed calls from your phone and a message I listened to it and left the hospital and straight to the house. When I got there I was so scared the back door was opened and I found the kids trying to wake you."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:51 am

"Well maybe your little floozy slipped me something.@ I half rolled my eyes jokingly. "I don't know. I just want to go home and sleep because I feel really sick and tired."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:58 am

I rolled my eyes as I held her. "Nothing happened nothing that you think em I promise you. She came and asked I said no that she would need to wait for you to ask. That's when she dropped her towel and said that about cock sucking then stormed passed me into the pool. I literally just walked out back and told her to get out before I called the cops. Hell Mia was there she could tell you all that if you asked her." I kissed her head. "That girl is 17 em but even if she was older I wouldn't want her. Not when I had you." I said had because I didn't know where we stood. "My head hurts so bad, I still need to get tests but I can't till they discharge you because of the kids." I sat there thinking. "Wait what if that bitch did put something in your wine? Did you ever leave it unattended? Because it kind of makes since her showing up."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:05 am

"Of course I left it unattended. I had to put the kids to bed and then took a shower." I yawned, curling against his chest. "Why is your head still hurting, I thought things were ok with you." I looked at him full of worry.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:10 am

I sighed. "I don't know, that's why I was coming in today but we have to make sure your okay first." I looked at the kids. "They were so scared em. My heart broke seeing them like that it brought some flashbacks back. I remember jumping into water trying to get to the boys their scared faces. We need to find out what happened we need to find out why drug was in your system and se if it was on that girl." I was so worried about her about myself and us. I needed to make sure we were okay. "Sweetheart are we um are we okay?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:11 am

I didn't know if we were or not but I wanted us to be. "We will be." I whispered. "We just need to get back on track and we will be ok."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:16 am

I smiled and kissed her. "Get some rest I'll wake you when they come in and talk to us." God I felt better now. But I was still worried about what happened with her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:40 am

When we arrived home after being given the all xlear I was desperate for a shower to wake myself up more and make sure the kids knew how proud of them I was for what they'd done but next time call 911. I tucked mi in and kissed her goodnight, before going to the bedroom and undressing for a shower.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:55 pm

I tucked the. It's in and went into the our and heard the shower running. I slipped out of my clothes and into the shower behind her. "You feeling any better yet?" I was so worried.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:03 pm

I melted against his chest with a smile "touch me.. I need you inside me." I whispered against his mouth as my fingers trailed down his chest. "I've missed you so much!"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:09 pm

I groaned. Kissing her hard and lifting her up as her legs wrapped around me I moved one hand to grip my cock and place it at her entrance groaning as the tip slid inside. "God baby I missed you too. I miss us. Let's be us right now." I moaned and kissed up her neck to her mouth to take her lips in a hard passionate kiss. Sliding in and out faster and faster making her moan as I slid inand gasp as I slid out. God I was ready to blow.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:15 pm

My legs tightly around his waist, moans increasing as my vision blurred "yes!!" I cried out bucking against him, my orgasm reaching peak. I kissed harder, fucking back "fuck me harder! Cum in me Zander! Cum so hard baby!"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:22 pm

Squeezing her ass as I slamming into her harder and faster. Her back against the shower wall as I felt her tighten like a vice around my cock that was now harder than ever. I felt her orgasm grip me tighter as I released the first few strains of cum deep inside her. "Oh fuck em!" Crushing her mouth with mine as we stopped moving. Pulling my mouth away and resting my head in hers. "God baby, you're so perfect."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:24 pm

"I think we need to do that a lot more often." I half smiled in a state of happiness and lust. "You felt incredible." I was feeling all my past tension and anger fading away as I was in his arms
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:30 pm

I smiled. "Yes we do that more!" Then it hit me. "Umm em sweetheart I-we didn't use anything." I mean it didn't matter to me but I don't know how she feels about it.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:33 pm

"It's fine." I didn't want to think too much into it. I doubted anything would come from that. "I love you." I whispered kissing him again. I just wanted him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:38 pm

I smiled. "I love you too, what do you say we finish in here and then we make love in the bed?" I smirked as her eyes lit up. We cleaned up and I carried her into the room laying her on the bed and kissed my way between her legs. Groaning as I smelled her arousal. "So damn good baby." I say after licking her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:40 pm

I squirmed, raising my hips "mm yessss... oh don't stop." I moaned, enjoying each moment watching him with his head down there "
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:44 pm

Smirking as I inserted two fingers making her squirm more. "Cum baby, cum on my fingers and in my mouth." I moaned into her pushing my fingers deeper and faster. Knowing just what she liked I knew she would cum as soon as I said this. She didn't disappoint me as she came hard. "Fuck yes." I kissed up her body and didn't let her come down from her orgasm as I entered her hard and pumped faster.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:48 pm

"Oh Yess!" I gripped his ass, fucking back underneath and biting into his shoulder "oh god Yess.. fuck me!" I couldn't help but be loud. I was so turned on, being touched for what felt like was the first time in years.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next