Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Real thing!  (Mel and I) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Real thing!  (Mel and I) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Real thing!  (Mel and I) EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Real thing!  (Mel and I) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Real thing!  (Mel and I) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Real thing!  (Mel and I) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Real thing!  (Mel and I) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Real thing!  (Mel and I) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Real thing!  (Mel and I) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Real thing! (Mel and I)

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Real thing!  (Mel and I) Empty Real thing! (Mel and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:47 pm

She decides to escape all the pity looks she has been getting for a year now.  A year ago her husband and love of her life got into a horrible accident.  She was left with three kids.  One who is 2 one that is 5 and the oldest 7.  She didn't know what to do so she took the whole summer off to figure it out and took her babies to the beach for some much needed sun and time to recover specially her oldest who is always upset.  

He is a single dad of two who just recently 6 months ago divorced his pyscho of a wife.  He decided to move far away from her to his childhood beach house with his kids.  He has full custody.  He doesn't believe in love anymore after what she did to him.  All he needs is his kids and his friends.  But his friends think other wise.

Name: Zander Riley
Bio: he is a doctor with two kids divorced, kind loving, works hard.  Funny and doesn't like to see people sad.
Looks:  I'll send to you!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Real thing!  (Mel and I) Empty Re: Real thing! (Mel and I)

Post by melbender Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:10 pm

Name: Emilia Hadden
Bio: her 3 children are her life. She devotes herself to them.
Doesn't know who she is anymore. Enjoys to bake and cook. Unwinds with a glass of red after the kids are down.
Kids: 2yo - Mia. 5yo - Noah. 7yo - Oliver
Looks: sending to you. [/color]
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:20 pm

I smiled as I walked down the beach with my buddie John as my twins were running around with his boy.  Moly and Mikey were 6 years old but as of next week they will be 7 and have been going crazy about having a party.  So johns wife was setting it all up for me for tonight. I just hope it goes good for moly and mikey they deserve some fun. "Looks like the beach house next door is rented out!"  John said smirking.  "Maybe it's a single beautiful woman for you!"  He laughed and I shook my head as I looked up to see a woman walking out the back and looking at the ocean.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:42 pm

This was our home for the next three months. I could get used to waking up to the sound of the ocean every morning. The best part was no sympathy casseroles or looks of pity when they seen me in the street. I felt a little hand tugging on my dress hem and i vent down picking up Mia. Pointing out towards the ocean, the older two boys came running out with their buckets and spades. "ok let's go build sandcastles" i followed behind them, and noticed two men on the beach also. Hmm, they must be the neighbours
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:50 pm

I stood there and watched her walk out with three kids. Her husband probably is inside sleeping or something.  Mikey and tony ran up to the other boys.  "We gonna play soccer wanna play with us?"  Mikey asked.  John smiled.  "She's hit zan!"  I shook my head.  "Stop!"  Moly came running up and into my arms.  "Daddy the boys said I can't play!"  She whined.  "I'm sorry princess you want daddy and uncle John to help you build a castle?"  She nodded and I sat down with her and started to build but John shook his head "I'll be with the boys!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:10 am

the boys seemed to enjoy playing with the other little boy on the beach while Mia and i kept building a princess castle "alright, let's put a shell on top" i guestered to the small heap we'd collected. Instead, she stood up and bent down picking two up and turned, running to the boys father and daughter. Oh god "mia, come back! " she was already in front of them, handing over a shell and pointing to their castles "I'm sorr! " I smiled hoping he wasn't going to get angry that she'd also stepped on and destroyed one of their sandcastles "she's still learning about being gentle."

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:47 am

I smiled.  "It's bo problem I remember those days!"  I say and moly looks at her and then her baby.  "Daddy I want a sister Mikey is mean!"  I laughed.  "Sorry princess that's not happening!"  I looked up and smiled she was beautiful.  I looked at her left hand no ring but indents where one was.   Mikey came running over with the ball excitedly!  And the look on johns face said it all.  "Daddy Noah and Oliver are here for the summer and I wanted to know if they can come to my party?"  He says as moly scuffs.  "Our party mikey not yours!"  She says angrily.  I laugh.  "Yes princess both of yours!"  I looked up again.  "They are more than welcome to come it's tonight at my house."  I point to it and finish.  "You all can come by you and your husband."  I say and I see a flash of hurt in the oldest eyes. "We don't have a dad!"  He said and ran off.  I looked at her.  "I'm so sorry!"  God I felt like shit.  I don't know what the deal is but I wasn't going to ask.  My little princess was doing her peepee dance.  I got up and picked her up.  "If you wanna stop by feel free around 6 tonight food friends and lots of kids."  I say laughing trying to break the tension of what happened.  We walked away not looking back.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:22 am

I really wasn't sure about tonight. Oliver ha
had been upset about his dad, I thought womaybe he'd want to not go but no, he did. I would rather stay in and watch movies but the kids really wanted to go, so we were going. I couldn't turn up empty handed, I knew noone and didn't have time to make any food. It didn't help that the two
twins father was extremely handsome. So grabbed one of the rag dolls that I make and wrapped it in a box for moly. I had a lego box for Oliver that I brought to give him and wrapped that for mikey. We walked over, and knocked.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:31 am

I was talking with John and Derek when there was a knock nobody knocks around her at least none of my friends I saw johns wife go to answer.  I watched Curiously.

"Hello!  Oh you must be the woman renting next door that my husband John told me about!  He was right our beautiful! Come on come in.  I think Zander is off with John and the kids."  She stopped as a ton ran by.  "Are everywhere."  She laughed.  "I'm about to fix me a glass of wine would you like one?"  She noticed the confused look on her face.  "Come on and I'll explain everything Hun!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:42 am

so his name was Zander. "please. wine would be good." I set their presents down on a small table and noticed the boys look a little shy. Noah has autism so sometimes he's overwhelmed and takes longer to adjust but he seemed to fit in well and went off to play with the others. Mia, clung to me as usual. "I'm Emilia by the way," i.said once she was able to hear me speak in a quieter area.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:53 am

"What a lovely name, no husband?"  I asked and noticed I hit the wrong button.  "Sorry I tend to be nosy.  I know Zander said his ex hated it about me but its okay she is a class act you know what!  We were so glad to hear he was moving back here 6 months ago.  He should have left her a long time ago.  She was evil cheated on him and everything.  She hated all his friends treated the twins like they were nothing and that hurt Zander cause his kids are everything to him.  Oh look at me I'm rambling.  So tell me more about you?"

I shook my head walking into the kitchen hearing Sara ask about her.  Sorry Sara here will talk your ear off!  But we still love her!  By the way John said Kyle is ugh talking about ah the difference between boys and girls again to the other kids!"  I laughed and she groaned.  "I'll get him you sit and relax with ugh I didn't catch your name sorry."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:15 am

"Emilia," i smiled answering him. I had to wonder, who on earth would ever cheat on him. He walked away, and i answered Sara. "It's just me and the three kids, husband.." i didn't even how to say it. "he passed away just after Mia was born, i got tired of the constant looks as if to say poor me, i'm not coping so the kids and i packed up and left for the summer." she probably thought i sounded like a nutcase.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:21 am

"Oh wow!  I'm sorry to hear that it's a good place hear we don't juge the schools are great!  That's if you decided to stay I bet if you did it might change Zander's way of thinking!"  I winked at her.  "Oh god he will kill me if he heard me say that!"

I took care of Kyle and then told John his wife made a new friend!  We laughed and drank some beer while I cooked some hot dogs and hamburgers.  
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:29 am

It was full on most the night, and i can't remember the last time i smiled so much or that it'd been a full day and there was no tears. When Mia started to get tired, that's when i told the boys it was time to go and they said goodbye, heading to the door and putting their shoes on. "Thanks for a fun evening, and dinner. i hope your kids have a great birthday." i smiled at Zander and waved goodbye to Sara and John.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:35 am

I waved by and then soon everyone was heading out.  I was happy about that and once the kids were in bed I grabbed a beer and went to sit out on the back deck listening to the waves with my dog bo.  He lefted his head and watched next door for a little and I watched him.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:14 am

Walking outside after putting the kids to bed and reading them a story each, i sat down on the chair and put my feet up on the rail. It was so peaceful tonight here. i could definitely see the appeal to living here but there's no way i could afford it. My phone rang, and i groaned slightly. My mother in law. "Hello..?" she rambled on and it ended with her yelling and threatening to take me to court. Claiming i was an unfit mother and it wasn't what Bradley would have wanted. "They're my children, you can't take them from me. i won't let you." i replied cooly, ending the call and hearing a noise next door. My heart almost jumped out of my skin when i seen him sitting there.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:24 am

Bo jumped and took off next door I let him knowing he would come back I went in got another beer and he was still gone.  "Bo! Here boy!"  I called but nothing.  Huh that's odd I walked out and saw him with her just wagging his tail.  Yeah boy I know what you feel.  "Sorry he usually comes right back."  I say to her
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:28 am

"He's a lovely dog. Have you had him for long?" i asked running my hand over his coat of fur.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:48 am

I smiled. "Nope just for about 6 months now."  The first thing I did when we got here was take the kids to get a dog.  "He is good with the kids."  I say.  Not knowing what else to say.  Then feeling the need to apologize.  Clearing my throat.  "Ugh sorry about earlier with your boy I meant no disrespect.  And ugh sorry about Sara she is ugh something else."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:57 am

"No don't apologise. You didn't know, honestly it's fine. Oliver just gets worked up about it sometimes." i didn't want him feeling bad "and Sara is great, i had fun with her. It's nice to talk to someone who's so energetic. You have great friends and children."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:06 am

I smiled.  "Yeah they are great!  Your children seem really well behaved umm the younger boy I noticed he is Autistic?  Sorry I just saw the signs while he played with the boys."  I noticed her confusion.  "I'm a doctor I notice those things."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:21 am

"A doctor." i said to myself. "Oh was he playing up?" i asked worrying that he'd done something to others. "He was only recently diagnosed, i have to get a referral for someone, they want him on meds but i'm not sure what to do about it. It's a lot to take in, i just thought they were tantrums but it was more."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:13 pm

I smiled and sat down on the top step.  "No he wasn't plyaing it up, I just noticed little things and most parents like you would think of tantrums it's common.  As far as medicine goes from what I see he doesn't need maybe as time goes by but right now he is what 4 or 5 I would wait till he is about 8 or so to decided unless he gets worse."  I smiled and bo looks at me with this shitty grin.  "I know a great pediatrician that can help if you need but she works here at the hospital, not sure where your from or how long your planning to stay., but it's here if you need."  I looked over at the house.  "I should be going I don't like being this far from them."  I stood and patted my leg for bo to follow.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:05 am

I stood also, bo didn't make any effort to move from beside my feet as he lay in the deck with his stout over my toes. "you may have to carry him back, he seems stubborn." I shook my head with a small laugh "also I'll have a think about the paediatrician. I was only planning to be here for the summer." bending down, I gave bo a scratch on the tummy "time to go home to dad gorgeous bo. " surprisingly he slowly got up and licked my cheek before turning to Xander.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:19 am

I smiled as bo listened to her.  "Oh I wanted to say thanks for the gifts you didn't have to but moly wouldn't put the doll down."  She actually through the one her mum gave her on the floor and slept with the new one.  I was shocked.  "Anyways thanks and good night."  I walked back to my house and went inside.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next