Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024 - 21:43 by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 3 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2022 - 3:44 by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Dec 2021 - 4:53 by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 10:45 by Demona

» Hidden desires
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 10:44 by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2021 - 18:03 by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Oct 2020 - 5:53 by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 3 EmptyMon 29 Jun 2020 - 21:21 by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Jun 2020 - 19:56 by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Real thing! (Mel and I)

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 3 Empty Real thing! (Mel and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Tue 3 Mar 2015 - 20:47

First topic message reminder :

She decides to escape all the pity looks she has been getting for a year now.  A year ago her husband and love of her life got into a horrible accident.  She was left with three kids.  One who is 2 one that is 5 and the oldest 7.  She didn't know what to do so she took the whole summer off to figure it out and took her babies to the beach for some much needed sun and time to recover specially her oldest who is always upset.  

He is a single dad of two who just recently 6 months ago divorced his pyscho of a wife.  He decided to move far away from her to his childhood beach house with his kids.  He has full custody.  He doesn't believe in love anymore after what she did to him.  All he needs is his kids and his friends.  But his friends think other wise.

Name: Zander Riley
Bio: he is a doctor with two kids divorced, kind loving, works hard.  Funny and doesn't like to see people sad.
Looks:  I'll send to you!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Real thing!  (Mel and I) - Page 3 Empty Re: Real thing! (Mel and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 19:55

I couldn't help the little growl that came out but damn I wanted my mouth on her.  I looked into her eyes and knew I needed to leave.  "Good night Emilia!"  I say huskily and pat my leg for bo and we head to the house. Once there I go straight to my bedroom and try a cold shower but nothing I end up jerking like a teenage boy with her permanently etched in my mind.  The next morning was hell I didn't sleep good and I was up way before my alarm sitting in the back deck like always drinking my coffee.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 20:19

I woke up with a startle. The dream I had was vivid and so erotic but the hot flush all over my body soon turned into guilt and i became disgusted in myself for how I'm acting. I got the boys breakfast and mia hers. Having a shower, I ended up in a thin strapped dress that was baggy just past the knees. I took a bowl of fruit outside and he caught my eyes. Dammit i should know better. "morning" i said with a quick smile and wave
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 20:32

I looked over damn.  "Morning!  How's noah?"  I asked talking about the kids is better because if I don't I'll stare and that isn't to good either.   She wears clothes that are loose and still looks 100 times better than my ex.  How is that possible.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 23:31

"he's good, isn't understanding why he can't swim in the ocean without it wrapped up but that'll take time." I looked away at the water and sat down "you leaving soon?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 23:48

I nodded.  "Yeah as soon as Sara gets here!  Your kids must of worn out mine because they are still sleeping.  Which sucks because I'll leave before they wake and they will be in bed by the time I get home.  I need to get out of the hospital and set up my own practice."  I say meaning it but why I spoke it I don't know because so haven't told anyone about that.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 23:53

I looked up over at him after he said that "i think that's probably a great idea. I don't know much about doctors or their own practices but having your own and being able to see your kids, I think you should do it."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 23:58

I smiled.  "Yeah I want to but I haven't told anyone about it well except you.  Moving back here and being a single parent is hard but add doctor to the mix and it's nearly impossible.  But tomorrow starts my holiday, I migt have to work on that a little when they sleep for the next two weeks!"  I say smiling to myself.

"Work on what zan?  Oh hey Emilia!  What are we doing with the kids today?"  Sara says with a smile.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 0:14

"they're still talking about that park. Could take some lunch down there? " i suggested and heard Mia crying "anyway, Zander I think you should do that, you seem to have the passion for it. Have a good day at work." I got up and went inside to find her on a chair unable to get down.

"you know she is a hairdresser, and you could use a good trip up " Sara winked
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 0:19

I looked at her.  "What?"  Is she on something.  "I need to get to work and I have a lot to think about today so stop trying to get me to cut my hair I like it, like this!  It gives the ladies something to pull!"  I winked and laughed she knew I was playing as she shook her head.

Zander left and I got the kids up and ready for the park as we sat watching the kids I looked at Emilia.  "you like him don't you?  I mean what's not to like he is a great guy smart, great dad, passionate, and well sexy as hell!"  I said with a wink.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 0:27

I was shocked by her question. "I.. I'm not sure what I feel but I'm not ready for anything." I couldn't. I would be betraying Brad. he would never forgive me if I moved on.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 0:33

I laughed.  "You can't control it!  I think he likes you but the one thing about Zander is he says love doesn't exsist.  He says John and I have something rare and he is happy for us but he doesn't think he can be loved.  That bitched fucked him up!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 0:41

it sounds like she really hurt him, does she ever try see the twins?" i asked sk they didn't hear.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 0:53

"No it's been 7 months since she took off with the man she cheated on Zander with.  She hasn't even called.  She is a terrible person.  I heard moly threw the doll away after she got the one from you.  Her mum gave her the other doll."  I laughed.  "I think you two would be good for each other."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 3:20

I almost choked in the air "I'm sorry? What?" no just no. He didn't even like me. "he could barely even look at me yesterday in the hospital. I think we're just going to remain summer neighbours and that's it. as hahandsome as he is, I'm not his type."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 3:36

I laughed.  "Okay you keep thinking that but I know what I see!"  I turned back to the kids playing

All day I kept thinking of Emilia and her shoulder in what she had on and damn j wanted to kiss her everywhere.  As my shift ended I met up with John and got a few beers he was telling me how I should go for it with Emilia but I told him no way too much she lost her husband and I don't believe in love which she deserved. As I got him it was late and I went straight to bed.  Waking in the morning with the kids jumping on my bed made me laugh.  "Okay okay let's get ready and we will go out for breakfast!"  They jumped and screamed for joy.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 3:39

"can mia and her brothers come too daddy?" moly asked grinning. "and Emilia?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 3:48

I smiled "we can ask but they might have already ate it's pretty late in the morning princess!"  I say but she wanted to ask and I can't say no to her.  We all walked over and knocked.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 4:02

I heard a knock on the door, while still laughing i went to answer it and tried to sound serious as I told the kids to clean up the bag of fruit loops they jumped on and popped open. I was surprised to see Zander and his children standing there. "good morning or is it too late for morning now? I don't know, I overslept" i rambled pulling colourful cereal from my hair. Sara and her match making words were coming back to me and I avoided eye contact when our eyes would lock.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 4:19

I smiled and pulled some fruit loops out of her hair. "I think the cereal won!"  I laughed as my kids ran by and started to ask hers if they wanted to go for breakfast.  "Would you like to join us for breakfast?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 4:26

"umm, really?" i was really not expecting that. The kids were wanting to go and i would rather that than clean right now. "sure, just let me find my shoes and I'll be right out." I said pushing the door open for him to come in
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 5:03

I smiled " you might want to get the rest of the colorful cereal out  of your hair too!"  I chuckled she was adorable with it in her hair it showed she could have fun with her kids and the laughter coming from her when she answered the door caught my heart of balance.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 5:15

[color=#cc99ff]I changed into a fitted pair of boyfriend jeans and a nice top with sandals. I didn't have time to wash my hair so I just pulled it up into a messy bun and came back out. "ok ready, kids are ready." I grabbed my bag and house keys. I looked at him, I didn't know how I was ever going to feel nnormal around him. He made me nervous and my heart always raced faster./color]
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 5:21

I laughed.  "Okay let's go fruit loops!"  I laughed.  As we walked the short distance to the diner.  Once in the old lady who owns saw me and lit up.  "Hey Sharon!"  She walked over and hugged me.  "Well well mr Zander who is this beautiful lady?"  I smiled.  "This beautiful lady is my neighbor as of now and her three kids."  I say seeing her glance at me when I called her beautiful.  "I believe the twins made new best friends and plus you know moly she is always around boys so she is smitten with Emilia and her daughter."  I whispered loudly.  And Sharon laughed "I'll get you two some coffee and the kids orange juice!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 5:34

I shouldn't react the way I do when he called me beautiful, he was just going off her words but still, it made me feel something I hadn't felt in a long time. we got our table and i looked up at Zander "Sara told me Moly sleeps with her doll, I'm really glad she likes It."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 5:38

I laughed. "Sleeps with it tries to feed it, I'm surprised she didn't bring it with her but then she probably looks at Mia as a fool, sorry about that."  I say watching moly with Mia and it was true she was acting like she was as a doll.  It made me smile.  "So how's the stay been?"  I asked taking a sip of the coffee Sharon just brought.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next