Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) - Page 29 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I)

2 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) - Page 29 Empty Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:03 am

First topic message reminder :

What happens when a man and woman meet online and start to talk and get to know one another.  What happens when they actually meet in the real word?

Kylie was a very shy girl who loved to write on certain websites.  One day she game across a site where she could post how she felt anonymously.  She started posted her most inner sexual fantasies.  Not knowing that they soon could come true!

Mac was a handsome guy who could get any girl to fall to their knees.  He was in a committed relationship but wasn't truly happy.  He felt as if he had to stay with her for unknown reasons.  He secretly wanted to explore his options.  

So what happens when one replies to the others secret?

Name: Kylie Monroe
Bio:  Shy but know what she wants out of life.
Looks:Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) - Page 29 Images10
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) - Page 29 Empty Re: Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I)

Post by melbender Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:18 pm

I walked out and made myself known. "him?" was all i said quietly and walked out of the room. I couldn't believe it, i felt like someone had ripped my heart out of my chest. I sat down out the back and buried my face in my hands and tried my hardest not to cry.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I) - Page 29 Empty Re: Computer Encounter! (Melbenda and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:22 pm

I took off after him. When I found him I didn't expect what I saw. "Mac, I'm sorry." Was all I could say. I didn't know what to do or say. I was crying he was what seemed to be crying. He hates me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:29 pm

I wiped my eyes and looked at her, I took her hands and pulled her down beside me. "I am so sorry he hurt you, I want to kill him Kylie, I can't believe he did that to you," i said cupping her cheek and kissed her softly. "please don't cry, this isn't your fault." i said. god i had never been so upset over something in my life. "I need to tell you something Kylie, you're going to hate me."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:07 pm

I looked at him how could I hate him. He hasn't done anything hurtful to me. I swallowed. "What is it sir?" I said.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:28 pm

I felt sick, "that woman in there, Wendy. Well we were married, she's Laura's best friend and long story short I took ecstasy one night that James gave me and we somehow ended up in Vegas and we got married." I couldn't look at her, I just let the tears fall again.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:43 pm

To say I was shocked is to say the least. "Are you still married?" I asked. I mean if he wasn't then I wouldn't care what happened. But if he was that could cause some issues. Him cheating on his girlfriend was one thing but I couldn't be that woman that dates married man even when he doesn't care for her. Wait he might still care for her. Shit!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:52 pm

"no, god no as soon as I realised what happened I had the papers annulled," I said. "I know I should have mentioned this sooner, but honestly I don't think about her. I don't even remember the marriage, it's just a blur and I never touch drugs." I said looking at her. "You're the only woman I've ever seen a clear future with, I know what my intentions are with you."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:56 pm

I smiled. "Mac what you did before me doesn't effect how I feel about you. I'm not sure if we will be together in the future but I sure as hell would like to be by your side in it. I love you Mac." His sister hates me if she invited her knowing all this before meeting me. "We should get in there and show them just how happy we are and that they can't break us. But if it's to much then we can go." I hated being here but knew if I was next to Mac then James could never hurt me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:04 pm

we will be together I thought to myself. "You're right, no one can break us" I pulled her close, "you must think I'm an idiot. I find out who raped my girlfriend and all I did was cry," I laughed. I was going to get James before I went back. I was going to punch the fuck out of him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:23 pm

I smiled. "Why are you crying?" I say then realized. "And no I don't think that. I'm a little confused but I love you and your hurting. I was concerned. I thought maybe you hated me because of who it is that raped me."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:27 am

"I cried because I was so angry to start with. But it hurt because I'm so in love with you and I can't believe he would ever do something like that, he won't hurt you again." I pulled her close and kissed her hard
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:45 am

I kissed him back and my heart completely melted. "I love you." I say as the door opened. "Awe isn't that cute!" James smirked. I froze in Macs arms not wanting to turn around.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:04 am

I felt her stiffen, "Don't look at him or talk to him at all." I said and I tried not to turn around and smack him one. "Watch yourself around her" was all I said and kept Kylie close to me as I led us into the house.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:07 am

I hated this. I didn't want anything to happen. "Mac, your sister hates me. So if we could try to behave ourselves." I whisper as we sat down around the table. That Wendy girl giving me dirty looks.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:09 am

I shot her a look. "I haven't hit him yet have I? so I am behaving myself," I said back then looked at Wendy. "Wendy this is Kylie, my girlfriend, Kylie this is Wendy," I said in a dull tone. My sister gave me a glare and I just glared back.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:19 am

"You are so thank you and I'll reward you later." I whispered to him then I smiled at Wendy. "It's nice to meet you Wendy."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:23 am

I slid my hand over her thigh. She was amazing. "So Kylie how did you and Mac meet?" Wendy asked her smirking. I felt my insides churn at the thought of what she was playing at.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:14 am

I panicked a little then smiled. "At the gym actually." I placed my hand on his and squeezed. "I was running and wasn't paying attention. I lost my footing and he caught me."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:20 am

I laughed, "Yes she's pretty clumsy," I put my hand over her and held it. "been together ever since," I finished.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:26 am

I laughed and was cut off by James. "Which has been what a week?" I glared. I shook my head yeah it's been not even a weekend since we declared what we have official but we have known each other for about a month so I said. "We have been together a month or so now." I didn't look at him. Then I heard Wendy laugh.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:30 am

"Aw one month, how precious. Savour it while you can, we all know who he comes home to when he's here alone," she said smiling. I gripped the fork so hard. I looked up at Laura. "Either this stops now, or we're leaving." I warned, my voice low and all hot sounding. (lol couldn't think of the word)
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:35 am

((Hahaha))

I laughed at her comment and brought his hand up to my mouth. I kissed his hand and put it back. "I already know all about you. I must say his girlfriend before me was even prettier than you." I then looked at his sister not carrying if she likes me anymore. "And for you to pull this on your brother is selfish and childish." I don't know what got in me maybe it was the huskiness in macs voice.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:41 am

Fuck she was hot like this. "You know what. I'm not going to sit here and put up with this, tell the kids i'll visit them tomorrow, I'm taking my girlfriend out where she'll be respected. and Wendy you were the biggest mistake of my life." I stood up and then James stood, blocking my view. he only made me madder.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:45 am

Shit I thought to myself. "Your girlfriend only wants me. She found out that you were my brother in law and found you! That fall was only a act. I've known Kylie since we were kids. For god sake her picture is all over our house. You can't be that stupid Mac. She is mine and always has been!" James said. I was shocked, I stood up. "I was never yours! You raped me!" I yelled. "I hate you!" I said not paying attention to anything else. That's when James raised his hand and slapped me across my face.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:54 am

I grabbed Kylie and pushed her behind me. Making sure she was alright I then yelled loudly and angrily. "Outside now cunt!" I shoved him. He smirked, "Her pussy still tight?" he asked. that just made me angrier. I threw my fist into his face and ignored my sister screaming at me.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next