Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Neighbourly Love - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Neighbourly Love - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Neighbourly Love - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Neighbourly Love - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Neighbourly Love - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Neighbourly Love - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Neighbourly Love - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Neighbourly Love - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Neighbourly Love - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Neighbourly Love

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Neighbourly Love - Page 4 Empty Neighbourly Love

Post by melbender Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

A Girl moves to a new town after catching her husband in bed with her sister. She's 8 months pregnant and the soon to be ex husband wants nothing to do with either of them, finds her bigger body a turn off and signs over full custody of their unborn child. Girl leaves heartbroken and moves to a new quiet town and manages to find a small beach cottage to rent off a handsome man who lives next door in a mansion.

The man who owns the cottage is often working in his home office that looks out at the beach. He's in a relationship with a woman who loves to shop and never cooks, cleans. She is desperately waiting for him to propose but something is holding him back. He can't see the girlfriend has just been living off him and only wants the money he makes until he meets his new tenant who's got his interest and realises how horrible his girlfriend actually is. The girl, soon realises she's falling for the man next door.

The man and woman start to bump into each other more and when she goes into labour early, she finds herself at his door in the middle of the night asking for a ride to the hospital where she begs him not to leave her side... He soon finds himself thinking of kids and marriage.. but not with the girl he's currently dating.

NAME: Sage Winters
BIO: Worked in the city, quiet but friendly, loves to cook, doesn't like going out much, prefers laid back life and is looking forward to being a mother even if it means being single.
LOOKS: blonde, blue eyes

Last edited by melbenda on Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:44 am; edited 2 times in total
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Neighbourly Love - Page 4 Empty Re: Neighbourly Love

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:46 pm

"Are you serious I just told you I'm going with Brian! He will be here soon!" I snapped. "And maybe justly be I won't propose because you don't get what love is!" I said and walked away. I called miss lane and told her to tell Brian to meet me at the bar. God what the hell is her deal. Why couldn't she be more like sage.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:53 pm

I left the car once he was gone and called up Axel. "hey baby im going to be a bit late. I'll see you at yours soon!" I purred and pulled out the credit card I borowed from Sean when he wasn't looking and called up a cab.

the next couple days passed and miss lane and I were having regular morning teas together. After realising I needed to get this baby room set up, I went intimate town and picked out all I needed and organised to have it delivered so I didn't need to do more car trips.

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:58 pm

I got drunk that night and have been busy since. I was out on my deck on a phone call with a friend of mine who says that he saw axel with jane the other night. And they seemed cozy. I was waiting in jane to get here. I wanted to know why she was with him. I noticed sage pull up and I smiled. The sight of her calmed me. I watched her walk in and turned back to the ocean and phone call.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:07 pm

the man turned up with the baby furniture, as he brought it into the house I spotted Jane walking towards the house next door. I just smiled and she rolled her eyes with a glare and walked over to me.

I slid on the rock I brought for myself and made sure to flash it in her face as I reached her doorstep "listen sweetheart, you may be staying here but if you won't be here for long. Sean and I are selling it after the wedding and rents gone up to $500 a week, I'll be collecting it Starting tomorrow." I said sweetly and stormed off. I ignored the maid and barged into the office "I missed you hunky bunny." I said giving him a sweet smile.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:10 pm

I looked up and then back down. "Sit!" I said and she pouted. "You were with axel again! The night you crashed my car!" I was pissed. "I'm done jane I can't do this and what the hell is that on your finger and please tell me you didn't use my credit cars you stole to buy it?" I already knew better. I knew she did.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:19 pm

I put on the waterworks "no please don't do this. We belong together, you need me and Ive put in so much energy and time on you trying to make you look better and dress nicer. You may have money but you need me," I pouted and looked at the diamond ring. "its just so big and sparkly, I deserve it and is your fault for not having a limit on the card. Im not bad with money baby, I just told the Sarah girl next door we need $500 a week. See I'm helping!" I smiled.

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:22 pm

"You what!" Oh my god. "You have no right I want that ring and my card. I can't do this I need a break from you. I don't want you to come around till I contact you. I need to figure things out." I said not looking at her i had to fix things with sage. "Oh and the woman next door is sage not Sarah!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:29 pm

"whatever. I don't want a annoying and messy worm puking all over my cottage. Babies are disgusting, I'm so glad my body won't ever be like her and go through pregnancy. That was taken care of years ago." she smiled and stood up "call me when you've calmed down, and Axel is just a friend. Stop being jealous. Itll only give you more unfortunate grey thinning hair." she said and.swayed out of the office.

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:37 pm

She couldn't have kids. I want kids. What the hell am I doing with her. I waited till I heard her peel out of the driveway and then got up to make sure sage was okay. I walked over and knocked. No answer that's weird her car is here I walked over to the back and she wasn't there so I went back to the front and knocked louder.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:42 pm

I waddled to the front door and opened it up. "I'm sorry, I must be going deaf." I said wiping my eyes.on my sleeve. "I was trying to set the nursery up and is not as easy as it looks." I sniffed as my eyes watered again. "I didn't want to bother you, which by the way congratulations on your engagement. Please just give me some notice before you sell this place so I have time to find somewhere else." I said sadly.

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:45 pm

I looked at her and couldn't help but pull her into my arms. "I'm not selling and I'm so sorry for what she said I don't know what has gotten into her but it won't happen again." I said rubbing her back. "Now let's see what needs to be done with this furniture." I said pulling out and walking in.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:51 am

I followed behind gloom feeling stupid for my crying but I couldn't stop it. I looked at the floor where there was crib peices beside the bassinet box. "its so confusing." I sighed ignoring the tightening in my stomach.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:04 am

I smiled. "Nah I got this why don't you go have a warm bath and relax and I'll get all this." I said looking at her. I started in and had almost everything together.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:08 am

I put on a pair of cotton boxers and a fitted tank top after the bath. Walking into the room I couldn't believe he had almost finished everything. "you work quickly." I said rubbing my stomach as another annoying Braxton Hick pain came on. "they look so good." I said walking further into the room. He looked so good but I mentally shook that from my head
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:13 am

I smiled "yeah I just have to know where you want them and put the mattress in and it's done." I looked up and she looked like she was in pain. "You okay?" I jumped up worried.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:18 am

"yeah false labour pains. They're awful," I laughed it off. "uh I'll put the small one in my room and the crib just against the wall there." I pointed. "its insane the amount of things a baby needs, I was like a deer in headlights at the store."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:21 am

"Shouldn't you go to the hospital if your having labour pains?" I didn't know anything but that couldn't be good. "Maybe I'll have miss lane come and sit with you."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:29 am

"no please you've done so much already. It's just those ones you get before actual labour starts. I'm not even due yet, I probably need an early night." I smiled not wanting him to worry. "can I get you anything to eat or drink after doing all of this? I'd offer you dinner but don't want to cause trouble with your fiance." I said looking away from him.

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:33 am

I laughed. "Jane is not my fiancé and right now we are taking a break i kind of found out she was hanging with her ex! Plus she bought a ring for herself with my credit card that she took without asking." As much as I wanted to stay I needed to get some work done and call it a night. "I really can't stay tho I have a lot to get done maybe next time?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:40 am

"sure and I hope she realises you're more than a bank account." I smiled at him, "thankyou again for this." I gestured to the babies room as we walked out. I definitely needed to make him a cake for helping so much.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:43 am

I walked back to my office and finished up and instead of going to bed I found myself on the couch thinking of everything the fact jane couldn't have kids and I wanted them to the fact sage was what I wanted.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:53 am

I tried sleeping but my stomach was hurting more and more. I tried not to panic as I packed a bag for the hospital and walked to the car. I groaned realising I wasn't going to be able to drive myself. I hated doing this but I had noone else to help and wasn't about to let my cheating ex know I was giving birth. Walking in darkness I knocked on the front door loudly and as soon as the door opened my water broke. "baby's coming." I said through another pain.

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:58 am

I stood there shit! I picked her up and placed her in my car! "Umm bare with me I don't know what I'm doing?" I said not even having shoes on I drove her to the hospital. "I thought you said your not due for a while?" I said hearing her cry out in pain. I pulled up and parked the car I got out and picked her up shutting the car door and running to the er. "Her water broke!" I said as the nurse checked me put I was only wearing a pair of gym shorts. As another came with a wheel chair. I sat her down. "Let's find you some shoes and and shirt okay?" The male nurse said laughing like he has seen this all too much. "Then I'll take you to your wife's room." I just stared at her not really caring to correct him.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:09 am

"you can go," I said as I laid on the bed but then grabbed his arm "no stay, I can't do this alone and Im.freaking out!" I said through tears "oh god it hurts. I'm not meant to have this baby yet!" I said as the doctor snapped his gloves "right Sage, time to push. Your husband can get on the bed behind you if you need some help sitting up." he said to Sean as I grabbed hold of the bed rails. I was naked and a thin sheet half.covering me.

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:11 am

I just looked at her. "What do you want me to do sage?" I said still not correcting them. I was in all with everything. I was amazed. I ended up crawling behind her to help her. I didn't know if it helped or not but I watched as she pushed and held her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next