Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Neighbourly Love - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Neighbourly Love - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Neighbourly Love - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Neighbourly Love - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Neighbourly Love - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Neighbourly Love - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Neighbourly Love - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Neighbourly Love - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Neighbourly Love - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Neighbourly Love

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Neighbourly Love - Page 3 Empty Neighbourly Love

Post by melbender Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

A Girl moves to a new town after catching her husband in bed with her sister. She's 8 months pregnant and the soon to be ex husband wants nothing to do with either of them, finds her bigger body a turn off and signs over full custody of their unborn child. Girl leaves heartbroken and moves to a new quiet town and manages to find a small beach cottage to rent off a handsome man who lives next door in a mansion.

The man who owns the cottage is often working in his home office that looks out at the beach. He's in a relationship with a woman who loves to shop and never cooks, cleans. She is desperately waiting for him to propose but something is holding him back. He can't see the girlfriend has just been living off him and only wants the money he makes until he meets his new tenant who's got his interest and realises how horrible his girlfriend actually is. The girl, soon realises she's falling for the man next door.

The man and woman start to bump into each other more and when she goes into labour early, she finds herself at his door in the middle of the night asking for a ride to the hospital where she begs him not to leave her side... He soon finds himself thinking of kids and marriage.. but not with the girl he's currently dating.

NAME: Sage Winters
BIO: Worked in the city, quiet but friendly, loves to cook, doesn't like going out much, prefers laid back life and is looking forward to being a mother even if it means being single.
LOOKS: blonde, blue eyes

Last edited by melbenda on Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:44 am; edited 2 times in total
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Neighbourly Love - Page 3 Empty Re: Neighbourly Love

Post by melbender Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:52 am

I cleaned myself up and showered then changed into some nice clean clothes and made my way over to their house. i hoped he wouldn't be mad that i was joining them. Least Jane wouldn't be there. I sat in the kitchen talking to Mrs Lane when he walked in and I couldn't help but notice his strong looking body.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:57 am

I walked I to the kitchen to get a drink and sage was there. "Oh. I didn't know we had company I'm sorry I would have dressed appropriately." I was in my gym clothes
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:00 am

"Don't mind me. You can wear what you like in your home," I smiled up at him, trying not to notice his muscled chest in the sweaty top clinging to him. "I was invited for dinner, hope you don't mind but she's extremely persuasive."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:22 pm

I laughed. "That she is!" I looked at miss lane! "Do I have time for a quick shower?" She nodded. "Good I'll be right back please sage make yourself at home!" I walked put and took a deep breath what the hell was she doing to me. She is so nice and sweet. I hurried up and showered and got dress in some jeans and shirt. I walked into the dinning room and smiled. "Sorry about that! Smells delicious miss lane!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:26 pm

I tore my eyes from him and looked back at the food. "it smells amazing," I said standing and making my way to the dining table. "I feel awful, I offered to help but was shooed away with the spoon." I said with a small laugh.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:32 pm

I chuckled. And walked over to pull out a chair for her. I motioned for her to sit. "That's because it's her love to cook for everyone and if you happen to come in between her and her cooking the him not sure I can save you from the spoon!" I winked and walked toy chair what the hell was I doing flirting.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:35 pm

I watched him sit, still giddy from him pulling my chair out. When he smiled it was a beautiful sight. "What type of business area you in? If you don't mind my asking?" I said interested in what he done.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:51 pm

I smiled. "Not at all! I'm in the housing business construction type. We build for major businesses and we sale to major company's." I looked at miss lane and sage and smiled. "Say a company isn't doing the best and they need help. I'll come in make a deal with them then sale off to another company when the business takes off again." I passed the salad down to sage. "It's a tough job sometimes but I do well! What is it you did or do?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:57 pm

"I was a receptionist at a real estate, I finished up last week. Just taking calls and making appointments." I smiled setting the bowl down. "your job sounds interesting, and fulfilling, never a dull day I bet." I said liking that he helped people out.

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:01 pm

"You can say that! But sometimes I just want a break and not have to worry about business." I looked at miss lane. "I would like to help people with other problems like miss lane! She came to me and I helped her and in the long run gained a special friend who has helped me!" I smiled and grabbed miss lanes hand. "Now she helps me every day don't let her spoon scare you!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:09 pm

I smiled at them both and wished I had something like that again. My insides felt funny and I looked down at the plate of food. I had to start all over and do it on my own. "you should set aside time to just do something you want to do each day, then increase it and maybe you'll find yourself enjoying both the down time and work again."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:12 pm

"Okay maybe you two have spent enough time together! You sound like miss lane sage!" I smiled playfully at her. "So what will you do when your cuddle of joy arrives? Will you seek a job or stay at home? I have a few friends in need of help at their jobs if you choose to stay here and work I can help you out!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:21 pm

"I'm going to just take some time off. I don't want to go right back to work when she's first born. I'll stay home and be a hermet crab, I'm pretty sure when she's here I'll be one of those people who wastes hours just staring at the baby" I laughed with a embarrassed blush. I hoped they didn't think I was some whore who got randomly knocked up. I would live off the divorce money until I really needed work again which I hope lasted awhile but I knew I got screwed over with that.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:25 pm

I smiled. "So your having a girl? That's exciting and I don't mean to pry but why are you in this alone? What happened with your husband? Surely he didn't leave you, your too kind and beautiful." Oh shit what the hell did I say that for.

"I'm just going to get dessert while you two talk."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:38 pm

I felt my eyes fill with water and I nodded "it's a girl yes and he figured it was better to sleep with my sister than to show his pregnant wife any attention. I should have seen it coming, he said I became less attractive when I gained more weight." I looked down ashamed of myself.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:42 pm

I looked at her was she kidding. Oh my god what a prick. "I'm sorry. What a ass and your sister? You deserve better than that. No woman deserves that." I was so upset. "Look I know I don't know you but you seem like a really nice person and you are very beautiful and I'm saying only seeing what you look like now so with that being said your ex is a dumbass."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:52 pm

I laughed hearing that and wiped my eyes "thankyou, he is and my sister is horrible. I guess in a way it's better to find out now than to have found out after the baby was born." I sighed "nothing can prepare you for when you walk into your bedroom and find two people you thought you loved naked and screwing in bed. He didn't regret it, it's been going on for months and I'm just glad he signed over full custody rights of the baby. He's just a sperm doner as far as I'm concerned."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:57 pm

I smiled. "Well that's one way to look at it. Just let me know if you need anything I know miss lane is itching to do some baby shopping." I looked over my shoulder and smirked when she walked in with my favorite dessert. "Mmmm miss lane you spoil me! Maybe you should get some of sages favorites since she is the one who should be getting spoiled!" I said with a wink.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:03 pm

"well anything with chocolate is good for me and this looks amazing" I said as the baby began kicking. I rubbed my stomach "someone agrees with me" I said giving Sean a smile. He was way too kind and caring, his girlfriend was going to be lucky when he proposed to her.

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:08 pm

As I went to take a bite my phone rang. "Sorry excuse me." I said getting up and going to the next room. "Yes jane I was just finishing my dinner! You what? How?" I was so pissed. I walked back in and looked at miss lane. I need you to call Brian and tell him to meet me at janes she wrecked my new car and I don't know what to do I'm just so done!"

"well if you want my opinion stop giving into her and lay down the law mr Thomas and see how that goes if she acts like a baby get rid of her if she acts concerned keep her." I said looking at sage. "Or ask sage what she thinks. Since she really doesn't know jane!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:18 pm

my eyes widened "uh well its not my place to say." I said feeling put on the spot "but umm, if I wrecked a boyfriends car then I would be in tears apologising and paying to get it fixed myself, I'd be horrified in myself. Then again, you could make her catch a cab home and don't pay for it."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:23 pm

I smiled and shook my head. "Knowing jane some how this is my fault!" I said . "But whoever you end up with sage will be a lucky man." I looked at miss lane. "Call Brian please and I'll let you know when I'm on my way back. I walked out thinking about what sage said. She is something.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:32 pm

I thanked miss lane for dinner and made my way home. I couldn't stop thinking about what he had said. Hopefully his girlfriend learned to appreciate him more.

"about time you turned up!" Jane said popping the gum in her mouth. "I need the keys to your range rover, no the Aston Martin. Did you bring them?" she asks wrapping her arms around his waist "please baby, I'll make it up to you later" she batted her thick mascara clad lashes and pouted her sticky glossed up lips to him.

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:37 pm

I stood there. "Are you serious you just wrecked my bran new Ferrari!" I shook my head. "Look jane I am not going to hand my cars over to you now after this. It's getting messy. This is the third car you wrecked what the hell is going on?" I sighed. "I brought my old four door sedan take it or leave it. I'm going out with Brian I'm pissed!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:42 pm

Jane's eyes went to the car he spike about and she scrunched her face "you cant be serious! Listen I cannot be seen in a peice of junk like that. It's embarrassing!" she whisper hissed then narrowed her eyes "where are you going out too! And who with? It's another woman isn't it! That's why you won't propose to me!"

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next