Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
A secret love EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
A secret love EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
A secret love EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
A secret love EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
A secret love EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
A secret love EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
A secret love EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
A secret love EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
A secret love EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A secret love

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A secret love Empty A secret love

Post by melbender Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:06 pm

Roommates who are best friends... then have a drunken night of sex.. in a moment of sheer passion, she admits she loves him, and it’s like cold water slapped across his face as hes never loved anybody but her but refuses to do feelings. he tells her it was a mistake, he doesn’t love her and she needs to move out. When he wakes he finds her gone. He throws himself straight into work and tries to forget her. She moves home, months later finds out she’s pregnant and doesn’t tell him.. and as her marketing business takes off, they unexpectedly reunite when she’s been hired at his firm for a job and when she walks into the meeting, he finds out he’s going to be a father just before she gives birth.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

A secret love Empty Re: A secret love

Post by melbender Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:10 pm

Name: Sara Knight
Bio: feminine but strong willed and hard working, loves a challenge and refuses to let any man help her. Has always wanted a successful career and never put any thought into having a family.
Looks: will send
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:12 pm

Name: Wyatt Greene
Bio: intelligent in the since of everything but love, was raised to believe it isn’t real. Hard working and funny. Determined not to love his best friend and old roommate he hasn’t seen or talked to since that night.
Looks: will send
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:43 am

I opened the front door Apartment, panting hard as I kicked off my shoes and slumped on the floor of the living room and groaning “this is why I never run, god I’m unfit.” I laughed, tilting my head over at him at the table working “you should have joined me.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:50 am

I glanced over at her and wished I didn’t. She was everything a man could want yet I knew it was never in the cards for us she deserves better. “Why so we could both be all sweaty?” I smirked wondering if she ever thought of how sweaty we could get together. “Plus there is no time for us both to shower! We need to get going Jesse and toms engagement shot is going to be starting in about an hour or something like that.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:59 am

“Good thing I don’t have to search for a plus one.” I rolled over, bending to all fours and stretching before I stood up “I’ll go and get ready, don’t rush me.” I laughed wrapping my arms around his neck from behind him “see ya in a bit!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:04 am

I patted her arm and smiled. “So about two hours?” I laughed at how most would think we were together he’ll Tom and the rest of the guys always ask what’s going on between us. I shake me head. They all think there is but there isn’t never will be. Always a fantasy never the real deal. Once I heard the shower turn on I groaned. Leaving her seemed like the best idea at the time but after a while and when she brought a date home that fucking changed quick.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:17 am

“I’m almost done!” I called out, stepping into the dress I’d chosen to wear. “How about you? Are you done?” He’d always look good in a suit but when I walked out, I groaned low “damn!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:21 am

I laughed then looked up. “Fuck.” I didn’t mean to say that out loud but fucking Christ she is trying to kill me. I took her in from her toes up and shit she will have every guys attention tonight and I’m going to have to drink a lot so I don’t do something stupid. Or at least if I do I can blame it on the alcohol.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:28 am

“Well I think we’re both ready.” I say, picking up their gift to take. “Did you call an Uber?” I asked standing next to him and holding my phone out for a selfie of us
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:46 am

I smiled and then said “another!” And before she took it I kissed her cheek like always. “Okay all set I need a good drink and yes our Uber should be here.” We loft and showed up a little late like always I smiled and walked in holding Sara’s hand really thinking I’m a fucking idiot.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:49 am

“Just remember, no hoes tonight.” I couldn’t deal with another annoying girl all over him. We found our friends and greeted them and headed to the bar, for drinks. “Don’t let me drink too much, last time I had so many ridiculous videos on Snapchat of us.” I giggled
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:09 am

I laughed. “That was a fun time though and why would I need a hoe when I got you!” I winked and smacked her ass playfully. Later that night we both were giving heated drunk stares specially when the opposite sex would talk to us. She fucking looked good and she knew what she was doing finally I said fuck it. I walked over to her and the asshat taking to her and just pulled her to me for a dance a very I intimate dance.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:11 am

“Oh I see youve found time to talk to me after Bianca was practically grinding the babies out of you.” I muttered, resting my head against his chest. I was drunk, and being this close didn’t help me one bit.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:29 am

I grinned. “Like I could get anytime in between all those nitwits, plus I decided to say fuck it for tonight.” At least tonight we both fucking drunk. I wanted her just for tonight.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:37 am

“Well sounds like we should get pizza and walk home to drink that bottle of scotch.” I suggested, running my
Fingertips through his hair. He smelt so damn good
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:59 pm

I smirked. “And if I’m not hungry for pizza?” She moves her head and looked at me as I licked my lips. “I’m down for the scotch and you at home.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:47 pm

“Yes now lets go.” I groaned wrapping my fist around his tie and smirking “come on handsome, we’ve got a naked party to finish off at home.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:53 pm

Fuck I can’t believe this I can’t believe I’m about to have what I shouldn’t. Once it won’t hurt us we will laugh at the craziness that happens tonight. As we walked into the apartment I spun her around pushed her against the door. “You sure?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:58 pm

“Are you asking for my consent? Yes Wyatt I give you permission to fuck me 70 positions in 7 minutes.. I want you!” I groaned cupping his groin and feeling him through his pants
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:27 am

Throwing my head back with a groan. “Fuck Sara!” Her mouth was dirt and I loved hearing it. I needed inside her but needed to taste her first. Dropping to my knees and lifting her dress up then slid her barely there panties down I took a deep breath. “Fuck I bet you taste as good as you smell.” Without letting her say anything I dove in
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:08 am

My head threw back and hit the wall, fingers running through his hair and I tugged with a moan “ohhhh” I always assumed he’d be amazing in bed, but this was on a whole different level. “You’re going to make me come.” I cried out as my legs shook and twitched coming apart like never before
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:37 am

I growled into her sucking up all of her as I could making sure to hold onto her as I kissed my way back up her body. “Fuck I knew you would taste like heaven.” I moaned before taking her lips with mine picking her up and walking her to my bedroom. I needed her in my bed tonight. I had a feeling I was forgetting something but fuck if I cared right now my cock was harder than ever before and wanting to slid into over and over. I laid her down kissing her as we both threw our clothes off. Once we were both naked I sucker on her neck making her arch into me making me growl. “Need to be inside you now.” With one quick movement I was and fuck did she feel good.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:45 am

I screamed, digging my nails into his chest and bucking up to meet his thrusts “fuck!” I said, moaning loudly and grinding into him. He felt better than I imagined, my body slick with sweat as we fucked for what felt like hours. In every position imaginable, i was bent and taken however he wanted me. Our mouths rarely left each other’s and when the sun was starting to rise that’s when we were slowly drifting asleep. I curled against his side and whispered before I was able to stop myself “I love you.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:26 am

I froze, why did she have to say that why ruin what we just shared. “Fuck.” I pulled away and sat up. “Sarah no you don’t, you can’t.” I refused to look at her. I knew this was a mistake I knew I shouldn’t have done this. “You can’t love me, I don’t love you. I’m your friend that’s all, I thought you knew this. Shit.” I rubbed my hand down my face. “This was a big mistake. We can’t fuck you need to find a new place I can’t.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next