Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
A secret love - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
A secret love - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
A secret love - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
A secret love - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
A secret love - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
A secret love - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
A secret love - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
A secret love - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
A secret love - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A secret love

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A secret love - Page 2 Empty A secret love

Post by melbender Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Roommates who are best friends... then have a drunken night of sex.. in a moment of sheer passion, she admits she loves him, and it’s like cold water slapped across his face as hes never loved anybody but her but refuses to do feelings. he tells her it was a mistake, he doesn’t love her and she needs to move out. When he wakes he finds her gone. He throws himself straight into work and tries to forget her. She moves home, months later finds out she’s pregnant and doesn’t tell him.. and as her marketing business takes off, they unexpectedly reunite when she’s been hired at his firm for a job and when she walks into the meeting, he finds out he’s going to be a father just before she gives birth.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

A secret love - Page 2 Empty Re: A secret love

Post by melbender Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:32 am

I was sober. Did I just hear right? I sat up feeling my heart race against my chest and looked at him like he had gone crazy “what? Move out?” I shook my head unable to process what he was saying but his intense glare told me he was serious. “How can you say that?” I stood up holding back the tears and grabbing my clothes. I didn’t look at him as I closed his door and walked down to my room. I cried, packing a bag as fast as I could because I was too humiliated to stay here, especially when he didn’t want me. And an hour later I was leaving my key on the bench and leaving. How could something that felt so right, turn out so awful.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:44 am

I sat there ignoring the pain in my chest and grabbed the bottle of scotch and just drank from the bottle. I can’t believe she had to go and say that. She knows me and how I feel about all shit. I groaned ill just explain when I get up that I didn’t mean to practically kick her out that I was just being stupid but I would need to sit it all straight. But as I woke she was not here and her stuff gone her key left behind. I was so fucking mad I punched the wall. I fucked everything up. So I drank some more.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:47 am

I caught a flight to my grandmas home, my heart broken as I stayed there trying to figure out what to do next. The days turned into months, and that turned into a pregnancy which I wasn’t expecting. Gran helped a lot, but I threw myself into work and focused on growing my graphics design business to be able to provide for my child and I.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:08 am

I threw myself into work and when I wasn’t working I was drunk. I missed Sarah. I had tried calling but she either blocked me or got a new number. I felt like shit it’s been months. I asked our friends and they hadn’t heard from her either. I even went to our friends wedding hoping to see her but nope she wasn’t there. The next day I got the promotion I wanted and was moving to another state with now way to tell her. I looked at the door and wall I had her against. Then went to the empty bedrooms and sighed “I’m so sorry Sarah.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:14 am

I was heavily pregnant, and by the end of the day I was more than exhausted and soaking my swollen feet. I had brought a house, a nice home to raise a child in. I hadn't told anyone who the father was except for gran and she was happy but understood why I hadn't reached out to tell him. I mean how can I? he pretty much told me that he never would feel the same way about me as I do him. Picking up my bag, I made my way to the office building in the city where I was about to go in and pitch a marketing offer.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:48 am

I was having a shit day after moving and getting settled it was a long work week last week getting to know everyone. I was preparing for some graphics person when pissed me off more because all I could see was Sarah’s face that last time I saw her or the last time I hurt her in the worse way possible. I sighed as I heard the door open. Great here we go.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:02 am

“Hi, I’m sarah-“ I stopped talking and froze as my eyes connected to his, and it was flashbacks of that night all over again. The pregnant belly was covered by the folders in front of me until I had placed them on the meeting table and exposed myself “Oh shit.” I groaned, in a room full of people.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:46 am

I just stared at her. “Sarah!” I took her all in. What the hell after all this time I had no way of getting ahold of her even though I tried and here she is standing in front of me pregnant, fuck whoever he is he better know how good he has it. Glancing around the boardroom. “Umm can we have a few minutes please.” I said to the other two in charge they nodded as they looked back and forth between me and Sarah. As they left I stood in shock. “Sarah?” I still couldn’t believe she was here.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:48 am

“Wyatt.” I said after I was able to form words. “I didn’t realise you work here.. I’m sorry.” I would never have taken the job if I knew he was involved.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:53 am

I rubbed the back of my neck. “I mean how would you know when you took off without a word not even to any of our friends knew where you went fuck Sarah we were all worried. But I can see you are doing well for yourself.” I sighed. “I’m glad your doing well fuck I have seen the work and your so good. I just got the promotion I’ve been working so hard on and it lead me here.” I watched her closely. “So I’m I see you’ve ah been busy.” I said motioning to her belly. “The guy better know how good he has it.” God I just wanted to walk over and pull her to me but couldn’t for multiple reasons.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:57 am

I rolled my eyes scoffing “you have no clue what you’re talking about. And why would I contact you? You told me to leave and I didn’t see any point in staying.” I placed a hand over my stomach “yes I’ve been very busy working.. I’m due in a few weeks and I’m sure you would have told me to get rid of her if you knew you’d gotten me pregnant so that’s why I haven’t told you.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:49 pm

I stepped back in shock. “Her.” I said then managing to sit down. “We made a baby girl.”  Not sure of what to do or say. “Sarah-you thought I wouldn’t want to know!” I was upset. “You have every right to hate me for what I said to you but no right to keep this from me.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:56 pm

“No you’re right, you told me it was a mistake so what was I meant to think when I found out I was pregnant? Call you and have you scream at me some more?” I rolled my eyes and looked over at the city through the window “you humiliated me, fair enough you didn’t feel the same way but Christ you didn’t have to say it so harshly-“ I was growing angry, unable to keep my emotions in check “You don’t do relationships and love, I remember that clearly-“ I stopped talking and groaned a little, water hitting the floor as my waters broke
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:04 pm

I stood that “what the-“ fuck I didn’t know pregnant woman could just pee like that. “Sarah what I said and did was wrong but seriously do you really not know me.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:09 pm

“Yes I know you, or I thought I did but Jesus I’m not worried about that right now, my waters just broke.. I’m in labour.” I snapped, holding my stomach “do you have a towel or something? I need to leave.” I fell forwards and cried out in pain feeling immediate pressure.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:20 pm

I jumped up and called for help taking my jacket off and go to her. They kept telling me things to do but I was focused on her screaming. “Shit okay okay Sarah you have to sit and lay down I need to I’m I need to look at you.” God this is so not how I expected our first encounter to go after that night. As I got her down I didn’t waste time I ripped her panties off and just stared there was our baby trying to come out. Fuck I can’t do this what if I hurt her or something. I’ve never held a baby before.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:30 pm

“Stop staring like it’ll bite you!” I threw my head back, one of his staff was holding my hand for support “I need to push.” I cried, shaking my head “I can’t do this.. give me all the drugs or anything.. I can’t-“ I cried out with a hard push, and five pushes later I heard a Soft scream fill the room.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:10 pm

I sat there holding my baby, I smiled when I looked up at Sarah “she’s beautiful.” Just then the paramedics came rushing in. And I didn’t care what she said I was going with them to make sure she was okay and that our baby was okay. Then we were going to have a talk.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:24 am

“Oh my gosh.” I cried holding my daughter, and kissing her forehead. “She’s perfect.” We were at the hospital and I knew there was slim chance of him leaving the room. “I have a name chosen for her, Lily.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:30 am

I walked over and sat down on the bed “I like that it’s a good name. Lily Fae Greene?” I added it with a middle and of course my last name. She was my daughter too. “If you are okay with Fae. I won’t budge on the last name.” I said leaning down and killing our daughter. Fuck I was still in shock.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:33 am

“Well were not married and I’d like Sara as her middle name.” I looked at him staring at her. “Do you need a doctor also? You’re looking a little pale.” I grinned slightly.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:36 am

I looked over at her “lily Sarah Greene is perfect and married or not she will have my name as well.” I closed my eyes. “But if you want my name to then we could get married.” Not the best way to tell her I’ve always loved her but maybe this would prove I’m with her in this. “Unless your seeing someone I mean I don’t know much anymore with you.” Fuck just shut up your so not helping your situation.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:38 am

“Keep talking to me like that and you will visit your daughter after a court decides.” I muttered. “I won’t marry you, and no I am not seeing anyone.. I would rather have a husband who actually likes me back.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:41 am

I sighed. “You think I don’t like you?” God seriously. “Sarah you are-were my best friend I like you plenty.” I paused and looked down at lily. “I would like her to have my name, I want to be there for her for you, hell I would have been there for you this whole time if I had known.” I got up and started pacing. “Look I’m going to get some coffee and call my office when I get back we really need to figure shot out okay.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:43 am

“Yes fine whatever, she can have your name as you’re her father.” I heard her let out a small cry and her mouth was like a fish searching for food. “I’ll just be here, feeding.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next