Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Neighbourly Love EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Neighbourly Love EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Neighbourly Love EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Neighbourly Love EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Neighbourly Love EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Neighbourly Love EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Neighbourly Love EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Neighbourly Love EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Neighbourly Love EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Neighbourly Love

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Neighbourly Love Empty Neighbourly Love

Post by melbender Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm

A Girl moves to a new town after catching her husband in bed with her sister. She's 8 months pregnant and the soon to be ex husband wants nothing to do with either of them, finds her bigger body a turn off and signs over full custody of their unborn child. Girl leaves heartbroken and moves to a new quiet town and manages to find a small beach cottage to rent off a handsome man who lives next door in a mansion.

The man who owns the cottage is often working in his home office that looks out at the beach. He's in a relationship with a woman who loves to shop and never cooks, cleans. She is desperately waiting for him to propose but something is holding him back. He can't see the girlfriend has just been living off him and only wants the money he makes until he meets his new tenant who's got his interest and realises how horrible his girlfriend actually is. The girl, soon realises she's falling for the man next door.

The man and woman start to bump into each other more and when she goes into labour early, she finds herself at his door in the middle of the night asking for a ride to the hospital where she begs him not to leave her side... He soon finds himself thinking of kids and marriage.. but not with the girl he's currently dating.

NAME: Sage Winters
BIO: Worked in the city, quiet but friendly, loves to cook, doesn't like going out much, prefers laid back life and is looking forward to being a mother even if it means being single.
LOOKS: blonde, blue eyes

Last edited by melbenda on Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:44 am; edited 2 times in total
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Neighbourly Love Empty Re: Neighbourly Love

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:10 pm

Name: Sean Thomas
Bio: rich owns his own company, doesn't like the social scene but deals with it. Works in his home has a irritating girlfriend.
Looks: soon to come I'm not sure yet!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:17 pm

after staring at the massive house for the past hour, I finally got out of my car and made my way to the front door. I was sure I looked a mess after crying the past week but I couldn't spend another night in a motel. I pressed the doorbell and hoped someone answered.

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:29 pm

I was in my office hard at work. I ended up staring into the ocean something I did a lot of. As I sat there and my house keeper knocked on the door I jumped in shock. I looked as she approach and had someone hiding behind her. "Mr Thomas I have a woman here asking about your cottage!" I smiled and stood. "Please sit! And thank you Miss lane!" I observed the girl she was young and very pregnant. Beautiful yet upset. "May I get you anything?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:34 pm

My heart was pounding as I stared at the man in front of me. He was extremely attractive. I realised he spoke and shook my head. "no, well actually I seen the sign on the house next door" I tried not to make eye contact as I was so nervous. "is it still available for rent?" I asked hopefully.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:40 pm

I smiled. "It is!" I said sitting back down. "Would you like to see it?" I said as I grabbed the set of keys in my desk. "I don't ever use the house my girlfriend use to let her friends crash there but I put a stop to it." I said and shook my head why did I tell her that.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:46 pm

of course he had a girlfriend. "please, I'm not after anything flash or huge. It would be great if I'm able to look at it, although I'm sure it'll be fine. I'm not fussy."

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:48 pm

I looked at her. "Ma'am with all do respects you never take something you having looked at. Business is tough and you should always always look at something before diving in!" I said as I got up. "Come I let you look and then you may decide!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:59 pm

"oh I don't really know much about businesses and all that." I felt kind of stupid, my husband always took care of that. Well ex now. I got up and followed him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:05 pm

I smiled as we walked down to the cottage. "It's not a bad place and honestly I don't need the money but I have to charge you something." I opened the door and let her walk in. "Will it just be you? Or will your husband be joining you?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:12 pm

"umm it's just me." I said in awe and walking further in the cottage. "of course I will pay you something, unless this place is extremely expensive. I am well as you can see pregnant, that won't be a problem will it?" maybe kids were not allowed.

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:16 pm

I couldn't help but laugh. "Kids are fine. Although finding a play date might not be so easy as most don't have children around here." I said. "Rent is negotiable, I understand being a single patent my mother was so I know how hard it is. So just tell me what you can afford and I'll see what I can do?" I said as Jane stormed in the cottage. "Baby your not really renting this place!" She said walking right passed not even acknowledging her. I sighed. "Well I'm not sure right now I'm talking to this young woman who needs a place and I'm waiting to hear her offer could you please wait for me in the main house!" I said in my business tone. "No! This will all be mine some day so I have the right to be here."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:24 pm

I stared at the woman who looked at me with disgust. I just wanted to cry, I didnt do well with conflict. "umm I'm just going to have another look, it's really beautiful here though. I could go as high as $500 a week," even though I had the divorce money, It had to last me until I found work.

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:28 pm

I looked at her that's a lot for a week. It intrigued me. "Let's do $200 a week and it's yours!" I said smiling as I heard jane mumble something and it upset me. I looked at Jane and then to the lady.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:39 pm

I gave him a bright smile "really? Oh that's great. Such a relief," I said and then blushed "I'm so sorry, I can't believe how rude I have been. I'm sage, and I have never rented so I don't have references but I can pay you that each week."

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:44 pm

I smiled. "No worries safe and I'm Sean this here is jane-". I was about to say my girlfriend when jane interrupted me. "His fiancé!" She said and I looked at her. "Really I don't recall asking?" I said to her I was annoyed. I shook it off. "Anyways you can move in whenever and if you need help just let me know!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:06 pm

"can I move in now? I only have a suitcase and will just need to go into town to some shops, baby stuff," I said as his girlfriend or fiance scrunched her nose up and stared at my stomach. I self consciously pulled my jacket around myself knowing I wasn't that attractive pregnant. "thankyou both again for letting me stay here, you don't need to worry about it getting damaged. I'm quiet and don't know anyone here to have over anyway." I said taking the key from him.

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:32 pm

I smiled as jane walked by her. And gave her a dirty look. "If it was up to me I wouldn't agree to this! Count yourself lucky!" She said and walked out. "I apologize she must of had a tuff day! The shoe store probably didn't have her size." I smirked at the thought. "Let me get your suitcase you shouldn't be carrying it!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:04 am

I felt myself laugh for the first time when he mentioned her and smiled. "thanks, its not overly heavy but will take you less time than it does me." I said walking to my car. "Thankyou again, I really appreciate you letting me rent the cottage. I was so sick of motels and takeaway. I can't wait to find the grocery store and cook something."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:25 am

I smiled. "Miss lane should be doing her shopping today maybe you can go with her!" I said knowing miss lane would love it!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:31 am

"is that the woman who let me in your home?" I asked looking up at him. "I don't want to bother her if she's busy."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:46 am

I smiled. "Nonsense she wouldn't mind at all!" I said. "Why don't you put your things up and come to the main house she'll make lunch and you two can set out she will show you around too!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:53 am

I just looked at him surprised by the suggestion. "Ok" I agreed when I knew I should have just said no and went to wallow in my own self pity. I rubbed my stomach when she kicked hard and locked the car back up.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:56 am

After I carried her bag into the room she wanted I headed back to face the rift of jane. I stood in my office and I knew in there everything would be heard. I didn't care I was tired and I couldn't believe how rude jane was. We yelled and screamed and she then had the nerve to ask me for more money to go shopping after everything she just called me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:05 am

I couldn't sit and eat in their house after hearing their screaming match. His girlfriend was awful to him. I made some excuse about being too tired and told the housekeeper I'd go shopping another day after I rested. I think she knew I was lying but she didn't say. I left and went to my new temporary home and laid on the bed crying.

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next