Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Neighbourly Love - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Neighbourly Love - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Neighbourly Love - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Neighbourly Love - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Neighbourly Love - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Neighbourly Love - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Neighbourly Love - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Neighbourly Love - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Neighbourly Love - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Neighbourly Love

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Neighbourly Love - Page 20 Empty Neighbourly Love

Post by melbender Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

A Girl moves to a new town after catching her husband in bed with her sister. She's 8 months pregnant and the soon to be ex husband wants nothing to do with either of them, finds her bigger body a turn off and signs over full custody of their unborn child. Girl leaves heartbroken and moves to a new quiet town and manages to find a small beach cottage to rent off a handsome man who lives next door in a mansion.

The man who owns the cottage is often working in his home office that looks out at the beach. He's in a relationship with a woman who loves to shop and never cooks, cleans. She is desperately waiting for him to propose but something is holding him back. He can't see the girlfriend has just been living off him and only wants the money he makes until he meets his new tenant who's got his interest and realises how horrible his girlfriend actually is. The girl, soon realises she's falling for the man next door.

The man and woman start to bump into each other more and when she goes into labour early, she finds herself at his door in the middle of the night asking for a ride to the hospital where she begs him not to leave her side... He soon finds himself thinking of kids and marriage.. but not with the girl he's currently dating.

NAME: Sage Winters
BIO: Worked in the city, quiet but friendly, loves to cook, doesn't like going out much, prefers laid back life and is looking forward to being a mother even if it means being single.
LOOKS: blonde, blue eyes

Last edited by melbenda on Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:44 am; edited 2 times in total
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Neighbourly Love - Page 20 Empty Re: Neighbourly Love

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:16 am

"You have messed with the wrong person and so has jane I will make sure your partner is done good luck with her! Now sage please tend to our daughter while I take care of this scumbag!" I didn't want her to see what I was going to do.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:20 am

"Sean" I said worried but he didn't answer me. My feet slowly backed out of the room even though I wanted to stay. Willow was crying when I went back to our room and I picked her up and rocked her back and forth.

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:29 am

"Your going to talk to me now! Cause trust me I will and can get have to talk!" I smirked knowing he had no clue what I had on her. "And trust me if you choose to let her tell me you will be done. This is your only chance." God I could kill him.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:32 am

"She won't tell you anything!" I gritted and eyed him. "actually, I'll talk but you need to leave Sage. I dont care how you do it. You need to end things because Jane will hurt her if you don't! "
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:36 am

I shook my head. "Jane won't do shit now tell me and your in no position to make negotiations!" I glared I really needed Brian. I pulled my phone from my pocket and dialed. I made sure Tim couldn't go anywhere. "Hey yeah it's me. Remember the thing I told you I needed done when I got back do it now! Yes now!" I said and hung up. "Talk!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:42 am

"youre going to be broke by the time you get back, your business is gone!" I smirked. "I just brought you out for $1. It's a done deal."

Last edited by melbenda on Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:44 am

I looked at him. "Your think you know what is going on but trust me as soon as I get back the cops will be after you! And trust me they will find you. Actually wait they might come sooner cause I'm sure they already have jane why don't you give her a call?" I smirked knowing Brian would have taken care of it.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:58 am

I laughed louder "well then, I'll go tell my ex wife I'll be raising our child after all, considering the transaction was done in her name. I may have married her but I never loved her, just unfortunate I knocked her up and needed a way to end it. She's always just been a cover."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:05 am

"You really don't get it? What you have done jane will talk I know her and I know how she works specially now that he ex axel knocked her up. You think she is going to want to deliver in a jail cell? She will turn on you so fast. And my beautiful sage will be cleared of anything you planned. And you won't get near my daughter. Oh that's right you don't know. That night you was taken to the coat room with jane well sage and I met on the balcony and that's where I gave her her fist and only orgasm and created willow!" I saw the shock in his eyes he knew nothing.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:13 am

"youre lying!" I was fucking mad now. "you expect me to believe she let you fuck her when I couldn't get any from her?" I laughed. He had to be lying. I swung my fist into his jaw and when he stumbled back I pushed past him and ran onto the other room. "you screwed around behind my back?" I thundered not caring that the baby woke with a loud scream.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:16 am

I got my balance and ran after him I pulled him back and slammed him to the wall and hit him over and over again. "No you fucking idiot we made love and now your plan in shit!" I said answering my ringing phone. "Yeah Brian yeah hold on...sage beautiful tell Brian the address!" I said smirking knowing the police would be here soon. "Tell me Tim was sages sister involved in this too?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:24 am

I was telling Brian the address when Tim coughed out a "yes" I hung up and looked at him disgustedly "you three deserve each other, and you're forgetting one thing. You have had the accounts in my name, you do realise I can just give it all back to Sean since you'd need my signature to sign it over to you like you had planned on doing, but since I'm aware of what you did I won't be giving you shit." god he was always dumb.

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:35 am

I punched him. "Your nothing but a waste of breath! I wish sage wasn't here because I seriously would enjoy kicking your ass to a bloody polt!" I said pushing him further up against the wall. Then I heard sages sister. "What the hell is going on? Tim?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:42 am

"your boyfriend tried to bankrupt Sean, your plan didn't work." I rolled my eyes at her. She looked at me and glared "oh shut up you bitch! You always have to ruin everything, well guess what! While you were putting your wedding dress on he had your best friend bent over the table! Finally nice to see your life so screwed up for once!" I just stared at her and then at Tim trying not to cry. "we're leaving now, I'm not staying in this house anymore." I said calmly and started to grab my bags.

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:45 am

"We can't leave till the cops show up to arrest him angel." I said and looked at her ten looked at his sister. "Your nothing but a whore! You let him bang you right after he banged sages friend? Your disgusting!" I said looking at her. "I'm sure all the ladies in jail will love to give you what a white like you deserves!" I smirked. "Same goes for your scbag of a boyfriend!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:55 am

I giggled "Sean is it?" she batted her lashes at him "maybe we could work something out. I know your not getting laid and from what Jane tells us, you need some practice. Id be more than happy to help you out." she purred then.squealed as her head was pulled back by her hair
hair

"are you kidding me! I'm right next to you and your hitting on my boyfriend!" I had no idea if he and I were friends or dating but I didn't care. "he's mine and I will fight you to hell and back if you hit on him again!" I hissed dragging her from my room.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:59 am

I smiled at sage. "Angel don't worry I wouldn't touch her if she was the last woman on earth!" I watched as Tim started to look scared. "Your not to smart are you?" I laughed as I heard the sirens.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:09 am

I watched as the police hauled my sister and Tim off and my mother was screaming and blaming me. I was relieved when she kicked us out. When we sat in his car I was laughing and crying "well you've met the parents,still love me?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:13 am

I grabbed her hand and kissed it. "I love you more than you know but I have a question." I said not sure how to ask. "If you signed something in agreement does that mean you didn't just happen to show up at my cottage?" I had to ask. I loved her and it wouldn't change but I needed to know.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:26 am

I could see what he was asking and I sighed "I knew about some deal he was trying to close and in the divorce he had me keep my mouth shut with a threat of a hundred grand, like I have that sitting in my account" I scoffed. "Honestly I had no idea what it was about or who, I just knew it was a dodgy deal, some scam. Then in there it clicked that it must have been you." I squeezed his hands "I don't understand why he'd try take you down though, I'm really sorry." I felt awful, "they didn't get any of your money though right? Your business is still ok?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:00 pm

I sighed and looked at her. "I'm not sure yet. I will need to take you both home with miss lane then I need to go to the police station and meet Brian." I was angry but I couldn't be at her not unless Brian says she was involved which I doubt. "I love you sage and even tho it doesn't matter I want to find out if willow is mine."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:03 pm

"I know you do, and it's only fair you do. I just want to go home and to bed." I didn't know what would happen between us once we were back or if Willow was his would he take her to his house some nights. I done my belt up and looked out the window.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:13 pm

The drive home was quiet and sage fell asleep I stopped once and got a coffee for the long night ahead of me. Once I finally dropped sage and willow off I had miss lane go and stay with them. I headed to the station and got all the details from brain. I looked at my watch and it was 4 in the morning I was tired and just wanted to get home. Finally i left making plans to come back to talk to jane since she was still there in a holding cell. I went to the cottage and let miss lane go and I crawled I to bed and pulled sage to me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:18 pm

I opened my eyes and wrapped myself around him tighter. "missed you." I mumbled still half asleep. "everything fixed?" I asked, hoping it was.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:23 pm

"No not yet, I don't want to talk right now tho it's after 4 and I'm tired. I'll tell you all about it when I wake up." I yawned and had my eyes closed drifting.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next