Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Old life... New love.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Old life... New love.. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Old life... New love.. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Old life... New love.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Old life... New love.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Old life... New love.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Old life... New love.. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Old life... New love.. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Old life... New love.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Old life... New love..

2 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Old life... New love.. - Page 3 Empty Old life... New love..

Post by melbender Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

He lives a sheltered routine life, used to order and schedule. That’s how it’s been since his wife passed. Before she died, they had the same routine and structure. Sex was for pregnancy and straight forward. His children, well mannered and reaching their early teens. 

She’s free spirited and clumsy. Travelling the world one month at a time. Her parents died and left her a trust fund for her to experience life at its best. She knows no schedule, and enjoys living. 

A job takes her to a small town, where she is to take photos of the beauty she finds. Renting a small house next to a large property. She goes over to introduce herself and finds the man less than pleasant.. but it doesn’t bother her and she soon finds herself annoying him for help each day.

How can he let someone new in his life when he had lost his only one. Everything she does, says, wears.. he compares it to her and when they become something more, he finds himself still saying she’s doing things wrongly.. can he let go of his past, and become something more with the future? and when he discovers old diaries in the attic that details a sordid affair with her ex boss, is it too late to see what he could have had.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Old life... New love.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Old life... New love..

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:34 am

I was so pissed.  I stepped right up to the fence thank god it was there.  “That is none of your damn busy! Those kids are all I have left.  I don’t want my daughter thinking it’s okay to act like you.  You should have more respect for yourself!”  My hands gripped the fence so tight.  How could she ask about my sex life so we only had sext to have children isn’t that what it’s for.  Isn’t that why you do it?  I groaned.  “I bet you were so spoiled as a child, got whatever you wanted whenever you did never had to really work huh.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:39 am

His words hurt me, and I blinked back the tears. “I’m far from a bad person.” I said defending myself. “What have I done besides ask for a little help? How have I acted? I’ve been polite, and I am a nice person. It’s you that’s been horrible.” I shook my head and stepped aside “as for my childhood, you know nothing about me so don’t assume you do. My parents died when I was 8, I’ve spent my entire life doing everything I can to make them proud of me and I know they are.” I pulled the camera up and snapped a photo of him and walked off
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:45 am

I sighed I hurt her.  Fuck I didn’t mean to hurt her.  I couldn’t help but think how that photo must look, she stunned me and I had no words.  I gather my stuff and went inside I showered and sat at my computer unable to write I just kept replaying the look on her face.  I had to do something I just didn’t know what.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:49 am

“Daddy are we allowed to go over and help Tessa? We’ve cleaned everything and done all our chores and homework.” She asked.

“Yes we have washed the plate for the cake to return too. Umm what if she offers us a drink or something to eat? Can we say yes?” The eldest son asked. 

I kept staring at the photo, and part of me wanted to add horns and fangs then send it over to him but I couldn’t. He looked so angry, bit also very sad. I sighed and turned my laptop off and went to make icy poles for the kids.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:40 am

I sighed “yes you may and if she offers you something you may take it as long as you want.”  I watched them get excited and head over.  While I sat there and tried to think of something to do to say sorry.  I looked things up on the internet and most said flowers.  So I waited till the kids were over there and went to the garden and picked some flowers for her I went inside putting them in a vase to take over once the kids were in bed.  I felt like shit.  I don’t understand why this lady gets to me.  I needed guidance.  I decided to go up in the attic and look around.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:46 am

I felt sorry for the kids, it was scorching hot and here the boys were mowing the lawns and washing the car while the daughter watered the flowers for me. I walked out and put some fresh lemonade on the outdoor table and then called out “I made icypoles, it’s too hot to be in the sun, come have a break.” I wondered if their dad would flip at me for giving them these but technically it was to cool down. Still, I didn’t want him blowing a fuse at me again so I asked for his number and sent him a message - your annoying neighbor here, are the kids allowed to have lemonade and icypoles? Yes they’re sugar free so don’t worry, they’ll be still good for sausage night! - I threw in just to be annoying.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:24 am

As I was going through some of Mary’s things my phone buzzed.  I read the message a few times before responding.  -they may.- was all I said.  As I was about to put things back I knocked s trunk over and some note books fell out.  I picked them up and flipped through one it was Mary’s handwriting. I took them to my room and decided I’d read some tonight.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:28 am

I rolled my eyes at how blunt he was. “Alright, eat up. Then I’ll set the sprinkler up and you’s can run through it.” An hour later I sent the kids home soaking wet with a vegan meatballs dinner but didn’t tell them that, I just said it was meatballs. 

“Dad! We’re home!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:31 am

I was in my office a little upset with what I’ve read.  I mean my Mary wasn’t really who I thought she was curse words written and dirty words.  I had to stop.  I walked out and tried to smile.  “Dinner will be done in five minutes.”  I said then really looked at them.  “Why are you all wet?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:33 am

“Oh Tessa gave us dinner for you. She said she hoped you like it.” The son said. “Umm she let us run under the sprinkler. Sorry dad.” He said shameful. “Well go change.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:39 am

I nodded.  I watched them go and took what she made to the kitchen.  I looked at it and then placed it next to the sausage for dinner. I sat and waited.  Once dinner was done and the kids were in bed I grabbed the flowers and her plate and walked over to the cottage.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:44 am

I just had just finished washing up when I heard footsteps walking up the front deck to the door. Seeing him here shocked and surprised me. Raising a brow as I pulled open the door “can I help you?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:47 am

I couldn’t look at her.  I dug my foot into the ground.  “I um I wanted to apologize, I have been rude and I’m sorry, I just don’t like change and you lady are a lot of change.” I held the flowers out.  “I read woman like when men apologize with flowers.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:50 am

I laughed softly and just smiled “a lot of change huh, well Thankyou for the flowers and I guess you’re forgiven.” I took them and went inside to put them down. “By the way, I was wondering if I can take a walk through your land? I’ve heard there’s a waterfall and I’d like to go take some photos.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:56 am

I finally looked up.  “Umm yeah just let me know when please.”  I looked back at my place.  “Well I got to go, I read some disturbing things today and n Ed to have a few beers before bed.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:00 am

“It’ll probably be this weekend, Saturday morning early.” I shrugged. “Umm excuse me? You drink beer? Are you serious?” I burst out laughing. “Beer is not appropriate for a man with kids to be drinking, shame on you” I teased “Anyway, I’m about to do the same but with vodka. Want a shot? Or is that too much change for your straight self.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:06 am

I looked at her.  “You know what I’ll have a shot, but I need to be at my place in case the kids wake, so bring it with you.”  I said surprising us both.  I walked away before she could say anything and before I could say anything else.  I got home and literally chugged two beers before she got here.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:09 am

I wondered how this would go, no doubt terrible but I was up for getting to know him and hopefully seeing him relaxed more. I brought my food, vodka and camera then made my way over with a jacket incase the weather turned. “Don’t worry, I won’t force you to eat my healthy crap as you put it.” I grinned sitting down on his varandah and getting comfortable. I poured us both a shot and slid his over “to being neighbours for 6 weeks.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:14 am

I nodded.  “To o my 6 weeks!”  I raised my glass and laughed when she rolled her eyes.  We took two more and then she started to eat I thought it weird she was eating so late but whatever.  We talked and fought over stupid things.  I talked about Mary a little but found myself not wanting to.  We drank some more and more. There was light music playing and a good song came on so I got up and held my hand.  “Care to dance?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:17 am

“Wait a second, what kind of dancing because I’m not sure I’m dressed appropriately to booty drop on you.” I stumbled slightly as I made my way over and fell against him. I giggled wrapping my arms around his neck “you lead the way. I don’t know how to waltz if that’s what you’re doing.” I grinned.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:20 am

I shook my head.  “The wats is a very nice dance but I think we are a little to drunk for that.”  I slurred my words and started to sway with her pressed against me making me feel and I haven’t felt in a long time.  I looked at her and laughed.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:22 am

“You’re terrible.” I laughed, but swayed which made me feel slightly dizzy. “Alright I’ll choose a song.” I walked over and put on a more club music song on, and danced on my own before making my way over. I turned in his arms and swayed my hips more against him, then done the booty drop and stood grinding back. “When was the last time you went clubbing?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:26 am

I was just standing there. “I ah I never have been.”  I said clearing my throat, watching her move and feeling against me fuck I never felt anything like this.  I felt bad and like I was disappointing everyone but I needed this for once.  Not sure how we ended up like this but I wasn’t going to stop now.  I grabbed her hips and pulled her back to me groaning a little.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:29 am

“Hmm, they probably had discos back in your day huh?” I winked as I turned but kept dancing and grinding. I should totally stop, but I was so beyond drunk that I don’t think I could. I couldn’t think straight “you better walk me home otherwise I might pass out on your lawn.” I laughed sliding my hands up the front of his chest and groaning at the feeling of his abs. “I like these.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:33 am

I looked st her hands on my chest.  “You like my shirts or my abs or my chest?”  I slurred more.  “We should do more shots!”  I said and pulled her will me pouring more for us.  “To clubbing!” I laughed and downed it looking at her.  “You know I’ve only kissed one woman before!”  I said not know why.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next