Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Old life... New love.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Old life... New love.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Old life... New love.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Old life... New love.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Old life... New love.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Old life... New love.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Old life... New love.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Old life... New love.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Old life... New love.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Old life... New love..

2 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Old life... New love.. - Page 2 Empty Old life... New love..

Post by melbender Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

He lives a sheltered routine life, used to order and schedule. That’s how it’s been since his wife passed. Before she died, they had the same routine and structure. Sex was for pregnancy and straight forward. His children, well mannered and reaching their early teens. 

She’s free spirited and clumsy. Travelling the world one month at a time. Her parents died and left her a trust fund for her to experience life at its best. She knows no schedule, and enjoys living. 

A job takes her to a small town, where she is to take photos of the beauty she finds. Renting a small house next to a large property. She goes over to introduce herself and finds the man less than pleasant.. but it doesn’t bother her and she soon finds herself annoying him for help each day.

How can he let someone new in his life when he had lost his only one. Everything she does, says, wears.. he compares it to her and when they become something more, he finds himself still saying she’s doing things wrongly.. can he let go of his past, and become something more with the future? and when he discovers old diaries in the attic that details a sordid affair with her ex boss, is it too late to see what he could have had.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Old life... New love.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Old life... New love..

Post by melbender Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:52 pm

I snorted with shock “Umm.” I couldn’t believe she was wearing them in her damn hair. “Oh sweetheart,” I began taking it out “they aren’t hair ties, maybe your dad can tell you what it is sometime, but for now I really need to put them on.” I closed the door leaning against it with flushed cheeks. He’s such a hot widow. I wiped up my mess, hung the towels up and went into the kitchen “coffee is bad for you. Have you tried green tea?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:55 pm

I looked up at her.  “I don’t drink tea.”  Was all I said getting the kids ready for school. Kenzie looked at her.  “Daddy doesn’t know what your hair thing was?  Can you tell me?”  I looked at Kenzie.  “Kenzie Mary Jennings manners! Plus she needs to be going so she has no time to answer questions about her weird garment choices.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:58 pm

“Weird?” I raised a brow. “It’s called and thong and heaps of people wear them. Maybe you should google them.” He was so straight up and down. “Anyway, I’d love to talk but I have work that can’t be missed.” I smiled warmly at him “Thankyou, I owe you one.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:02 pm

The boys stared at her and I shook my head.  “No you don’t now please just leave us be.”  I said waking her to the door. “My kids and I leave a certain kind of life that isn’t like yours and now I’m going to have to explain things to them that they aren’t ready for thanks to you.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:04 pm

“Well according to your daughter, you have no idea what they are so maybe you’ll have to google it up, and then you’ll learn something today. So you should be thanking me for you learning something new.” I grinned bright. “Thanks for the shower, Mr! I’ll see you around, feel free to come fix my shower if you don’t want me on your door tomorrow morning again.” I winked and walked off down the pathway.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:10 pm

Watching her walk away and picturing those damn panties on her was not okay for me.  I looked up and asked.  “Mary what am I to do?  Why is this crazy woman here?”  I sighed and walked back inside. Kids left and I started to work then I called my friend joe and had him go fix her damn shower.

Knocking on the door a young woman approached.  “Hello I’m friends of Greg Jennings he called and asked me to come fix your shower?”  He laughed. “Said something about a crazy woman with black thongs!”  He held his hands up.  “Not judging but I’d rather not fix your shower and give Greg a nudge at getting back into the dating life with Mary gone for three years now he has to be lonely you know.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:13 am

“Dating? Umm all I’ve asked is for some help. But he’s being really rude, anyway, please fix the shower because I’m clearly bothering him and his schedule.” I opened the door. Letting him inside the house. What’s something he likes so if I go back over there then he won’t slam the door in my face.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:39 am

He laughed.  “The guy likes routine if you can get him out of that then everyone would love you!”  He sighed.  “He loves steak!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:45 am

“I’m vegan.” That wasnt the best idea. “Umm, anything else? I mean I made them a cake and he’s allergic to nuts. So that didn’t go so well but he has to return the plate.” I scratched my head staring at his friend “anyway, I have to mow the lawns after. The price of a rent free place is obviously not scratched up to be all that when there’s so much maitence to fix.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:05 am

He laughed.  “Greg isn’t allergic to nuts!  Maybe his own but that’s another topic for another day and get just ask his boys they will do the lawn work and the fixing stuff!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:07 am

“Oh, how old are his kids? His daughter seems sweet.” I was still blushing at the thought of her wearing my panties. I mean how could he not know what a thong was. “Hmm, So no one is allergic.” I grinned “good to know.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:17 am

“His boys are 14 and 13 and his daughter is 11, kids need more fun in their lives but Greg is like I said all routines.”  I sighed.  “But those kids are very responsible and well mannered.  Ask the boys to help out.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:21 am

I took his advice, and later that morning I walked over there and seen the kids at the kitchen table clearly doing homework. I tapped on the window, not seeing their dad around. I walked in grinning “so, I have an idea. If it’s ok with your dad, would you boys be willing to help me mow the lawns each week? I’ll pay you both twenty dollars an hour.” I smiled at the daughter “and I’ll pay you $20 also if you could water the plants for me, I’m working most the day and I won’t have time to do it.” I thought it was a excellent idea. “Only after school though. And if your dad says it’s ok.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:09 am

The boys looked at each other then at her.  “If you are paying us I don’t think he will mind. I’ll go ask but you um should stay here.”  The oldest said.  Getting up.  

I was sitting at my desk trying to get that damn woman out of my head.  When my oldest walked in I shook my head.  “Homework done?”  I asked and he shook his head.  “Need Help with something?”  He shook his head.  “Then what?”

“The new neighbor is here and said she would pay us kids to mow and water the plants if your okay with it.”  He said not knowing what to do.  

I stood.  “She’s here?  Right now?”  My boy nodded.  “Go finish your homework and chores I’ll talk to her.”  I was passed she went to them first.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:12 am

“Oh you’re home, I thought you may be collecting food stamps from the old ladies down the street.” I teased, ignoring the way his hair was ruffled up. He looked very cute for someone his age. “Anyway, I was wondering since you’re so busy and all of your kids would be able to mow the lawns, your friend suggested they would love helping and you’d be ever so grateful for them having some extra chores to do.” I winked, biting my lip a little “that’s if you can fit me into your ever so tight schedule.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:27 am

“Your making fun of me?”  I growled.  “Look lady your free spirit isn’t right.  But next time you want to involve my kids talk to me first!”  I yelled I was so infuriated with this lady!  “Also keep your weird garments to yourself!  My children and I don’t need to see that stuff.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:31 am

“They were kept to myself.” I laughed rolling my eyes “look I’m embarrassed enough, but I don’t see what’s so wrong about my choice of underwear. You should have handed them back, not let your children play with them.” I shook my head “anyway, I’m sorry you’re right I should have come to you first. If your children are finished with their homework and chores, I would really appreciate their help and I would pay them of course. I just can’t use a mower, and I’m working most days so I can’t do it. Please? And by the way, I know you’re not allergic to nuts. I’ll even make you my mums old steak dinner as a Thankyou.” I bargained. Then noticed the meal plan for the days each week “Oh, well I’m sure you can skip sausage night.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:34 am

I looked at her like she was crazy.  “No, our schedule is set in place for a reason.  But if my kids want to help then that’s okay, and as far as your choice of garments if I had known. Those were what you call panties then I would have gave them back to you before my children saw them but those are not panties they wouldn’t cover all your lady parts!”  I realized what I was saying and felt bad.  “Just I don’t know no more cooking you healthy food for us.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:36 am

“Oh really? And healthy food is bad? I mean do you know what’s in sausages?” I just smiled because he was funny. “I assure you, my lady parts are covered. But thanks for your concern. Anyway, I shall be off. Send your kids over when they’re free.” 

His daughter looked at him “can we have some cake daddy? Please? I finished my homework and my room is clean and it looks really yummy.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:42 am

I groaned.  “Fine but don’t expect me to have any.”  I went back to work hating that she was on my mind I kept seeing Mary in those damn panties and then al of a sudden it was her.  I groaned knowing I wasn’t going to get any work done inside.  So I went outside and started to do some yard work around the house.  I had to take my shirt off it was hot and I wasn’t use to this aggravation.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:46 am

I was outside doing yoga while reading one of my favourite books, a tank and tight 3/4 leggings. my eyes looked up and I stumbled off balance. I never would have picked him for an almost eight pack. He looked at me with a glare and I just smiled, unable to help it. I couldn’t understand why he hates me so much. Sighing, I went back back to a downward dog position and continued with the addictive story.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:11 am

What the hell is she thinking doing stuff like that outside where anyone could see.  Shouldn’t that be done inside for her and only her husband if that to see.  God how could she just put herself out there like that.  My balls were aching every since she moved in next door.  Damn I’m a disgrace to my wife.  “Lord I’m so sorry,  Mary please forgive my thoughts.”  I said looking up to the sky.  I heard a thump and then a trail of words that no lady should say.  I looked over and saw her laying on the ground laughing.  “Crazy woman!”  I said not meaning to aloud but I was so pissed.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:12 am

“Why are you talking to yourself?” I asked standing myself up and walking to the fence line with the book in my hand. “You’re being really rude, I’ve done nothing but be nice to you.” I shrugged rubbing my back where I fell. “Bloody hell, Anyway, I wanted to Thankyou again Greg.” I said mentioning his name with a wink.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:20 am

I looked at her.  “Your crazy!  Woman shouldn’t dress that way, shouldn’t talk that way.”  I shook my head.  “My Mary never would have, thats just not how woman should behave!”  I growled there she goes again making me compare her to Mary.  “Walking into my house whennot invited, talking to my children asking them to help you!  Those are not nice things lady!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:26 am

For the first time i didn’t know what to say. “Well, clearly you’re old and boring.” I grinned. I rarely got mad, there was no point. “I dress how I want, talk how I want and do what I want because im all I have so stop being so judgemental, and for your information I like who I am, no old man is going to make me feel bad for enjoying life and not living minute by minute and also, I knocked first, your kids waved and that’s when I walked in. So get off your high horse and let me guess, sex is also forbidden and you’ve had sex three times in your life and that’s when you had your kids.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next