Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Bad boy or good boy - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Bad boy or good boy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Bad boy or good boy - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Bad boy or good boy - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Bad boy or good boy - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Bad boy or good boy - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Bad boy or good boy - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Bad boy or good boy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Bad boy or good boy - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Bad boy or good boy

2 posters

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

Bad boy or good boy - Page 3 Empty Bad boy or good boy

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

In the small town of population 1500, Raelyn was young and in love with the no good bad boy in town.  He was a couple years older and she has known him her whole life they had their first kiss when she was 13.  She thought they would marry and have babies.  But what she didn't think would happen happened!

After she graduated high school he broke up with her!  Raelyn cried for a week straight. There was talk about him and the bar owner in town but taelyn didn't hear of it.  She stormed to his house as she was suppose to leave for college soon she wanted to go not a virgin and she wanted him to be her first.  She got her wish and some.  When she woke up he was gone! 

A few weeks later right as she found out she was pregnant she heard that the bar owner was too and word was both babies belonged to him!  But nobody knew where he was.  Not even his older brother.  

Now raising both hers and the bar owners boy by herself she got wind that bad boy was in the army from his brother who helped as much as he could with his nephews.  But what happens when bad boy comes back for Raelyn?

Name: Raelyn Carson
Bio: athletic, smart, beautiful, perfect mom to even her son that was born from another woman.  Silly and lovable.
Looks:coming soon
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Bad boy or good boy - Page 3 Empty Re: Bad boy or good boy

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:22 pm

I gave a small smile knowing there was only one room in this cabin.  "Your brother is staying with the boys tonight so unless you want me to leave and sleep in the same bed as him then I guess I will but if you want me in your bed then I do believe that's a better idea and where I would rather be."  I said closing my eyes and leaning my head on his shoulder.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:23 pm

I gave a small smile knowing there was only one room in this cabin.  "Your brother is staying with the boys tonight so unless you want me to leave and sleep in the same bed as him then I guess I will but if you want me in your bed then I do believe that's a better idea and where I would rather be."  I said closing my eyes and leaning my head on his shoulder.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:53 am

"Please don't fall asleep on me sweetheart, there's no way I'd be able to carry you to the bed right now with my leg so messed up." I chucled softly stroking my fingers through her hair.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:44 pm

I groaned.  "I'll crawl!"  I laughed a little.  "Umm can I have a shirt to sleep in please?"  I didn't want to sleep I wanted him to fuck me but I don't think it would be the right time he just got back found out he has two kids and I don't think he feels the same way as I do about him.  We stood and I followed him upstairs to the loft he handed me a shirt and I started taking my clothes off right in front of him.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:05 am

I found it hard to take my eyes off her body. Fuxk she looked incredible. "Youre still beautoful" i said to her and began undressing. i grabbed a short from the dresser and handed it to her "its going to be way too big for you" i sat on the bed and pulled down my sweats then grabbed the clean bandage from the drawer to chamhe them over.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:34 am

I pulled the shirt on and sat next to him.  "Here let me!"  I say taking over and cleaning his leg and rebandaging it.  "Will you tell me what happen?"  I asked I knew he was hurt but from what I just saw I don't see how he could go back to being apart of that let alone how they will let him come back.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:59 am

"Just got shot twice. It's fine" i mumbled trying not to thinl about my time over there. "So you're working at the doctor's surgery? How's That been?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:03 am

I laughed a little.  "Nice subject change!"  I nudge him with my shoulder as I sat next to him again.  "Yeah I work for my uncle, it's not really what I want to do for the rest of my life but it pays the bills."  I looked up and smiled.  "Can we lay down now?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:25 am

"Yeah we're not going to sit up all night." I chuckled. She was cute. I grabbed the bottled water and pain meds on the dresser and took two to get me through the night. "what do you want to do with the rest of your life?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:00 pm

I smiled.  "I don't know I always thought I would have gone to college and be a doctor but now I think I wanna work on cars."  I hope he didnt laugh because I was serious.  I laid my head in the pillow and turned to face him.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:27 pm

"Ive got an old Truck in the shed if you want something to practoce on? " i slid my arm undermeath her neck and pulled her closer, my lips gently brushing against her "get some sleep Sexy."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:56 pm

I couldn't help but smile.  "I'm not sexy Jed!  I've had a baby and my body is not the same."  I say and roll over and say.  "I'm glad you home and safe."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri May 01, 2015 5:18 am

I shook my head "you're sexy. curves and those tits." I chuckled through a yawn. "Me too.." I thought I was coming back to nothing, but I had a family and that changed everything.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri May 01, 2015 7:42 pm

I shook my head.  "You can thank your boy James for these tits!"  I laughed and snuggled back so I was pressed against him.  "I was mad at you, when you left."  It was silent I didn't know if he was still awake but when I felt him put his arm around me and pull me closer I knew he was so I continued.  "I wanted to hate you so bad but I couldn't then when I heard that you slept with her I cried and cried."  I took a breath.  "Weeks later I got sick and thought I had the flu went to the doctor and found out I was pregnant the next day romor was so was Bridgett.  But I found myself more in love with you because we had James."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat May 02, 2015 8:07 am

I hated myself for the pain I caused her. "I don't deserve your love.. I know I hurt you, and I guess part of me wanted you to hate me. I thought if you hated me then you could move on and be with someone who deserved your love." I placed a kiss to her bare shoulder where her top fell down. "I don't even remember sleeping with her, i was that drunk.. the next morning i just got in my truck and left. i knew i had to change who i was becoming. i felt like i wasn't getting anywhere in life here." My hand reached up and turned her head to face me. "you kept me alive over there, i thought about you every second of every day and you kept me alive. i always wondered why i couldn't get you off my mind and now i know.. i had a reason to live, i had a family to come home too."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat May 02, 2015 7:36 pm

I raised my head and looked at him.  "You do deserve my love!  I understand you don't think so but its not something you have control over and neither do I!  I can't help but love you it's easy for me.  Your a good person Jed yes you made mistakes and will continue to but that doesn't change my way of feeling.  I don't know why but it doesn't.  There isn't nor will there ever be another person that I will love as much as I love you.  Your my one and only."  I sighed and put my hands on his cheeks.  "Whether or not you want me or not.  I'm here and will always be here."  I kissed his lips softly and then laid my head down and stared into his eyes.  "I love that you thought of me I just wish you knew that I wasn't the only one here."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat May 02, 2015 7:39 pm

"I know theres no other woman is rather be with right now or any other night but you." raising my head, i kissed her forehead "I've always loved you too." i definitely didn't deserve this amazing woman.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun May 03, 2015 9:17 pm

I smiled.  "Yeah well let's get some sleep we have a big day with the boys tomorrow!"  I say with a smirk.  He was going to have a blast with the boys I'm sure they were just as excited.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon May 04, 2015 5:48 am

I nodded in agreement. "Yeah big day." i just hoped the didn't think i was some dead beat dad. I laid awake watching her sleeping until i was finally able to doze off.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed May 06, 2015 5:08 am

I woke up in his arms and smiled.  I wanted this everyday.  I tilted my head and looked up at him.  I kissed his chest and held tight.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed May 06, 2015 5:15 am

Keeping my eyes closed i smiled, relishing the feeling of her in my arms. "good morning baby." i whispered huskily.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed May 06, 2015 7:33 am

I smile.  "Morning!  We should probably get up and moving I need to get home before the boys wake and decided to ground me!"  I didn't want to move tho.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed May 06, 2015 7:38 am

"Yeah.." i laid there with no intention of moving until my leg began to ache "do you want a shower, or breakfast? not that I've got any food in the place." i admitted slightly embarrassed.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed May 06, 2015 7:48 am

I smiled.  "I'll shower at home and why don't you come and I'll make breakfast for everyone at the house?"  I said hopeful.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed May 06, 2015 7:54 am

"are you sure that's alright?" i asked, and sat up "i'll just have a quick shower and then we can go." i was nervous but definitely excited. I looked at her, and without thinking leant in and kissed her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next