Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Bad boy or good boy EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Bad boy or good boy EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Bad boy or good boy EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Bad boy or good boy EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Bad boy or good boy EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Bad boy or good boy EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Bad boy or good boy EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Bad boy or good boy EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Bad boy or good boy EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Bad boy or good boy

2 posters

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Bad boy or good boy Empty Bad boy or good boy

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:33 pm

In the small town of population 1500, Raelyn was young and in love with the no good bad boy in town.  He was a couple years older and she has known him her whole life they had their first kiss when she was 13.  She thought they would marry and have babies.  But what she didn't think would happen happened!

After she graduated high school he broke up with her!  Raelyn cried for a week straight. There was talk about him and the bar owner in town but taelyn didn't hear of it.  She stormed to his house as she was suppose to leave for college soon she wanted to go not a virgin and she wanted him to be her first.  She got her wish and some.  When she woke up he was gone! 

A few weeks later right as she found out she was pregnant she heard that the bar owner was too and word was both babies belonged to him!  But nobody knew where he was.  Not even his older brother.  

Now raising both hers and the bar owners boy by herself she got wind that bad boy was in the army from his brother who helped as much as he could with his nephews.  But what happens when bad boy comes back for Raelyn?

Name: Raelyn Carson
Bio: athletic, smart, beautiful, perfect mom to even her son that was born from another woman.  Silly and lovable.
Looks:coming soon
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Bad boy or good boy Empty Re: Bad boy or good boy

Post by melbender Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:52 am

Name: Jed Bailey
Bio: Moved away and joined to the army after getting in some trouble. Puts others first and enjoys a good time. Quiet until someone pisses him off.
looks:
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:06 am

I walked into the boys room to my small home that my mum left for me and called for them to wake up it was going to be a long week the boys would be 7 soon and I still didn't hear anything about Jed.  John his brother should be stopping by to take the boys to school today so I hope he isn't late.  "Hey Jared and James wake up! Got to get ready for school how about pancakes for breakfast?"  They opened their eyes and grinned.  I knew how to get them up.

I was on my way to raelyns when I noticed a truck outside Jed's cabin that dad left him.  The only good thing dad did for us was leave us homes.  I pulled over and went inside.  "Hello?"  I was t expecting to see Jed himself!  "what the hell!  When? why?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:18 am

I limped over, giving my brother a hug "medical discharge, guess being shot was a good reason to come back until the legs better." I pulled back looking at him after so long away "you haven't changed a bit. Except for the greys."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:25 am

I laughed.  "Yeah and you got bigger more muscles!  Did you say you got shot and medical discharge what did you do join the army?"  I looked at my watch.  "Shit I got to get going to get yo- umm to go take the kids to school."  Shit I can't tell
Him about the boys that has to be Raelyn.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:41 am

"right, well I won't hold you up.. I guess I'll be around here until I'm ready to go back on another tour. The army done good to me big brother." I grabbed a crutch and made my way back to the couch "you should bring your kids around sometime, be good to meet then."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:19 am

"Ummm I don't have any kids and it's complicated but hey do me a favor and just stay here in the cabin for a few days okay."  I looked down l. "Shit Rae- um I gotta go!"  I hugged him then rushed out of there shit Raelyn will flip.  I got to her house and ran in to tell her she looked upset shit.

"He is going to be pissed John.  I mean once he finds out and I'm sure he will."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:22 am

I had no intention of staying in the house when I needed to get some food. Only so much fish a guy could catch and eat. I headed in town, and to the old corner store. Grabbing my wallet, I went in and grabbed a cart. Tossing a bunch of food in there and not paying attention to anyone around doing me.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:02 am

I had to stop and get coffee for work.  I couldn't go to college because of the boys so I settle for working at the doctors office for my uncle.  He told me to stop and get coffee.  I rounded the corner and smack right into someone.  I didn't see who it was at first because he has changed but shit if it wasn't Jed.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:05 am

"ahh fuck." I groaned, grabbing the wall for support and my leaning against to take the weight off my leg. My other hand wrapped around the waist of a small woman. I had to blink a couple times, "Rae?" it couldn't be her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:08 pm

"Hi Jed."  I said and then took notice he was injured.  "what happened to you?"  I asked and then realized I'm going to have to tell him but I couldn't not here.  Dammit Uncle Tom for sending me for coffee.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:54 pm

I just stared at her. She's definitely changed since all those years ago. Still too good for me. "war injury.. It'll be fine soon." i was still staring and quickly looked away "how have got been? You look great."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:07 pm

"Um thank you."  I looked up and then back down.  "Look we need to talk real soon a lot has happened while you were ugh gone and when John stopped by this morning and told me you were back he didn't have time to tell me more since he was already late."  I sighed hoping the boys got to school in time.  "And I have to get back to work.  Umm maybe I can stop by tonight or shit no I can't tonight james has a game umm tomorrow?"  I said not thinking that I just talked about his child to him and he doesn't even know.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:07 am

I listened to her talk and mention some James Name. "uh right well I'm going to head off.. I'll probably only be back a few weeks until the wound is healed then I'll be off, you take care " i kissed her on the cheek, ignoring old feelings that stirred up and smiled, waving her bye. "you see my brother, don't tell him I left the cabin." k called out with a smirk.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:45 pm

Coffee forgotten I needed to talk to him before someone else told him.  I sighed and ran off after him.  "Jed hey wait!"  I said as I got closer he was moving slow due to his leg.  Just as I got close and he started to turn a older lady stopped and smiled.  "Oh Raelyn!  My grandson should be in town this weekend and wanted to know if the boys wanted to come over a play?"  I stopped dead in my tracks shit.  This is what I didn't want to happen.  When I looked at Jed he looked hurt, pissed a little but he covered it quickly. Does he know and if he does why didn't he say something when I mentioned James.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:50 pm

So she had kids now. I had to wonder if she and my brother were together. Makes sense since he's going around there often. I hid the anger and found my car keys "see ya around, " i mumbled awkwardly getting inti the car and starting it up. Of course she had moved on. She was always going to end up with someone who could take care of her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:11 pm

I looked at her.  "I'm not sure right now I'll call you later okay."  I didn't wait to get a answer.  I called John and told him all about my run in with Jed.   Was wanting to cry.  I didn't know what to do.  

The next day I sat on the bench at James practice watching how John helped with his stance and how Jared took it all in too.  I saw Jed out of the corner of my eye.  "Mom! Mom!"  Jared said.  "That man who kind of looks like uncle John is staring at you."  I looked back and I sure he heard Jared and I didn't know what to say I just watched confusion set in.  I know John didn't see his brother because he called over.  "Jared get your mom and come out here.  She and your dad use to play all the time."  I didn't look at Jed I jut got up and waked over to John I whispered to him and he pale and looked to find Jed staring with more confusion.  John just outed my secret.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:14 pm

What the hell was going on and why were they calling him uncle John. I looked at the two boys when I came closer and no doubt they looked a younger version of myself. No they couldn't be. "please don't tell me whst I'm thinking is true.." I.said a stunned whisper.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:30 pm

I sighed and turned.  "Not here umm after practice I'll explain everything just promise not to be mad."  I said keeping my voice low so the boys didn't hear.  "Hey why don't you and Jed go back to yours and talk ill bring the boys home or to his if your there.  I'm sure they want to meet him I mean you tell them all the time about him." John said.  I looked up at Jed to see what he thought.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:33 pm

They were mine. Both of them? Fuck. I ran both hands through my hair tturning around. I'd been careless and knocked her up. I couldn't believe whst i done to her. "no you stay, don't miss their practice.. Just oh, come around when you're done here."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:03 am

I grabbed his arm.  "Why don't you stay and watch them too and maybe we can all grab dinner afterwards?"  I asked hoping he wasn't mad.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:11 am

I didn't know what to think. "uh probably not best I stay. I'll watch for a bit but you four go out to dinner" i couldn't say much else. I was too in shock. I took a seat on the bench, stretching my leg out painfully. I needed ti get stronger meds.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:27 pm

I looked over my shoulder and wanted to cry he didn't want the boys.  He didn't want me.  John shook his head and hugged me then asked to help the boys while he talked to Jed for a minute.  

I sighed and sat down next to him.  "Your a idiot really! Do you not know what you just did hurt her?  I thought before everything right down the whole Bridgett thing and Raelyn thing happened I thought you loved her. I mean I can see why you love her it's easy she is a good woman and has cared for both your child together and Bridgett's and your boy too!  She's had both since they were babies pretty much like having twins.  She just gave you a in and you dismissed why?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:29 pm

"what do you mean and bridgetts?" i asked shooting him a frown "why didnt you tell me I had two kids the other day? You should have told me." I said low, angrily. "but why bother, seems you've got it all sorted taking care of them."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:04 pm

"You I wish the army put some brains in you.  I only stepped in because those boys out my nephews.  Raelyn never stopped loving you I know this because she won't date anyone else and she too Jared in because he was yours!  She also tells those boys how good of a guy you are when they talk."  I shook my head.  "Go to pizza and talk to her?  And forget the army!"  I got up before he could repsond he was letting his mind run off and boy was he wrong.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next