Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Bad boy or good boy - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Bad boy or good boy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Bad boy or good boy - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Bad boy or good boy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Bad boy or good boy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Bad boy or good boy - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Bad boy or good boy - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Bad boy or good boy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Bad boy or good boy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Bad boy or good boy

2 posters

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Bad boy or good boy - Page 2 Empty Bad boy or good boy

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

In the small town of population 1500, Raelyn was young and in love with the no good bad boy in town.  He was a couple years older and she has known him her whole life they had their first kiss when she was 13.  She thought they would marry and have babies.  But what she didn't think would happen happened!

After she graduated high school he broke up with her!  Raelyn cried for a week straight. There was talk about him and the bar owner in town but taelyn didn't hear of it.  She stormed to his house as she was suppose to leave for college soon she wanted to go not a virgin and she wanted him to be her first.  She got her wish and some.  When she woke up he was gone! 

A few weeks later right as she found out she was pregnant she heard that the bar owner was too and word was both babies belonged to him!  But nobody knew where he was.  Not even his older brother.  

Now raising both hers and the bar owners boy by herself she got wind that bad boy was in the army from his brother who helped as much as he could with his nephews.  But what happens when bad boy comes back for Raelyn?

Name: Raelyn Carson
Bio: athletic, smart, beautiful, perfect mom to even her son that was born from another woman.  Silly and lovable.
Looks:coming soon
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Bad boy or good boy - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad boy or good boy

Post by melbender Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:20 pm

Yeah like I was going to give up the career, I had men who counted on me. I sat there watching them Then finally got up and walked over, sitting by her. "so, dinner huh? Has the pizza changed around here?" i looked At her, not believing she still loved me. She couldn't. I wasn't good for her
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:18 pm

I smiled hearing him talk.  "It's the same!"  I looked at him.  "Look I tried to find you and when John came back he tried to help but we couldn't.  I wanted to tell you about our sons.  Which I know John told you technically Jared isn't mine by law, but I've raised him.  Bridgett gave birth and left town."  I said quietly not wanting anyone to hear seeing as they were staring at us.  "There is a lot we need to talk about like if your going back to the army?  Once the boys know who exactly you are they will be crushed if you leave as will I."  I was mad that he left but I forgave him the moment I had both James and Jared in my arms.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:54 am

"I can't just walk away, I've got to file discharge paperwork and wait for approval, but that's unfair to hold that against me. I'm on the bomb disposal unit, it's what I love doing. I'm savings lives and yes I'I've got two sons who I've never met, but do you honestly think they're gong to want a father who bailed on them?" i was already a failure as a father.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:41 pm

When I heard the words unfair I flipped.  "Unfair?  Really it's unfair of me to ask anything of you the father of my children?"  I shook my head.  "You don't get it do you?  I gave up everything for those boys and I wouldn't change it because they are so special to me.  You walked away without a thought of what you left behind.  I was a mess then when I found out I was pregnant I was happy that I still would have a piece of you even if you didn't want me.  Then to find Bridgett prancing around pregnant and saying the child was yours!  That's unfair!  I love you so much that I put everything aside when she told me she was going to get rid of the child because you weren't coming back for her."  I took a deep breath.  "I made her keep him and made a deal that I won't get into right now once Jared was born I went back to the hospital because James was two weeks early and picked up Jared."  I looked out at the boys didn't realize I missed the whole game my first one.  They ran over and hugged me.  "Mummy we won we won!"  I kissed both theme. "You did that's great so how about pizza!"  They both yelled for joy.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:53 am

I sat there listening and when those boys ran over i started to get up "enjoy your dinner, I'll see you around." I couldn't stay here, she'd.just reminded me that I would never be good enough. I'll always fuck something up.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:10 am

I just stared at him.  He wasn't going to stick around he didn't want me or the boys.  I looked at Jared and James and all of a sudden James took off after him.  He stood in front of Jed I couldn't hear what was being said but the look on James face told me everything I needed to know he knew who Jed was.  "Your my father aren't you?  I look like you?  Your him and your walking away?  Why?  We need you mum needs you.  She misses you every night!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:16 am

I sighed. "look I'm sorry and you're right but I've only just found out about you both. I'm not walking away from you all, I just need to get my head cleared and talk to your mum privately without all these other people around.. But she's right, I'm not good enough for her. You all deserve better." I smiled sadly "i wish I could have been there for you. I'm sorry I wasn't.. But i will be. " Grabbing my leg in pain, I needed to sit and stay off it.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:44 pm

"Daddy what's wrong?"  James asked and looked at his uncle John coming up.  "Daddy looks like me when I hurt my leg last year!"  John nodded.  "Hey sit down relax and sto being stubborn.  Your going to come eat with us then I'll take the boys so you two can talk which you need to do sooner than later!  Before you say no shut up because this is not a option!"  I heard John say as Jared and I approached.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:47 pm

I sighed giving in with a single nod. "its just a war wound, shot in the thigh and just under my knee." I pulled up my jeans and showed the boys, "it's good though." I looked up at her, and offered a smile "dinner, would be great if you're still interested? "
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:11 pm

I smiled at him.  "Jed it was never off!"  I said hoping he got the double meaning.  He was so sexy.  "You up to talking afterwards too?"  I asked hoping he would say yes.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:11 am

"yeah, we've got alot to discuss. It's best we clear everything up." I smiled bsck, she was one heck of a beautiful woman that's for sure.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:08 pm

I sighed dinner was fun the boys asked so many questions and I sat back and watched.  I could tell he was enjoying the boys but when it came to me I was lost.  John got up and said.  "Alright boys lets get you home and in bed so your mum and dad may talk."  He then leaned in and kissed my forehead like always and I could of sworn I heard Jed get mad.  John whispered have fun and then they left.  I looked at Jed.  "Shall we go to yours for my privacy or would you like to stay here?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:14 pm

"ah let's go to mine, I'm not too keen on the town knowing all our personal life" i mumbled, watching my brother drive off. I had to wonder if there was more between them than they let on.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:27 am

As I pulled up behind Jed to his house I smiled this is where we made James!  I got out and we walked inside.  "So where should we start?"  I say then sat down on the couch and patted the spot next to me.  "Look Jed I'm not mad you left confused but not mad I mean I have a part of you well two seeing that bitch didn't want Jared. I do t regret our choice I love both of our boys.  But you know once Bridgett here's your back she will come looking for you. I love you and always have your boys I tell them every day about you.  I don't want you to disappear again.  I need you we need you!"  I was rambling but I wanted him to know I loved him.   "I have t dated or been with another man since you.  Your my only!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:16 am

I listened to her and reached over, holding her hands with both of mine " i know i hurt you. I'm so sorry for that, you have to believe me when I say I regret what happened and how it happened with Bridget.. She.. I don't even know, I just kept hearing how you wanted a future with me and I got scared. I wasn't good enough for you back then, and you deserved better. I left, I was in such a bad place and would have only hurt you worse if i stayed. I cleaned myself up, got sober and have really changed my life around." I have her hand a squeeze "I'm back, and if you'll give me another shot, I promise I'll be there for.you and our boys. I want to be good enough for you"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:57 am

I smiled at him.  "One don't regret because the outcome was Jared and he is such a good kid!  Two you are and always were good enough to me!  I loved you then and love you now.  Your my only!  I came to you that night remember!  I'm the reason we have two beautiful boys! Never regret."  I take a breath.  "I'm not going to lie it's not going to be easy.  We need to take our time with this if your going back to the army we will be here but I hate that thought!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:59 am

"I'm not going to barge my way into your life and take over. You've had the boys seven, eight years. I respect that. I'm gong to take it slow, but i want to get to know them. I want to have the chance to be their father. I have one condition which is non negotiable. my brother kkeeps his hands and lips off of you, i mean it. " i wasn't going to take that happening in front of me again "you and I, I'd like to start clean. I'm not sure about the army, I've got to see how my leg heals and then talk to my commander." I had alot to sort out and wouldn't hurt her again
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:48 am

I had to laugh.  "He's your. Either is just simply that a brother to you and to me!  He helped me out a little with the boys but there is nothing but sisterly brotherly love there!"  I squeezed his hand.  "Do you have any questions about the boys?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:01 am

"yeah." blowing out a breath and rubbing my free hand over my face "I've got alot of things I'd like to know about them, what do they like to Do? They're In school right?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:05 am

I smiled. "Yea they are in school you goof!"  I laugh.  "They are like you, like to create mischief but are still well behaved.  They love to play basketball and fish.  James is good in school like myself where as Jared I think gets bored but is smart as well! Jared is a little more shy because Bridgett came back when he was 4 and took him from school.  It was a mess and a story for another time!  When I got him back he wouldn't talk for a month."  I sighed remembering that month.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:29 am

I felt like an ass for not knowing any of this. I'd hurt them all. "Have you seen her since?" I asled carefully. Mot wanting to upset her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:49 pm

I shook my head "no she took off I heard she was out in Alabama?  Not sure tho.  What I do know is Jared is mine!  I've raised him since he was a baby!  I won't let her take him! But your back and I'm sure once she hears about that she will be back and she will try to get him back."  I wanted to cry but I didn't want him to see that.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:00 pm

I pulled her closer and wrapped an arm around her body "hey nothing is going to happen.. tell me more about the boys. favourite movies?" I asked trying to make her smile again
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:08 pm

"That's to easy anything superhero related!  They think of you as a hero since we found out about the army that's all they talk about."  I yawned getting tired.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:21 am

"Yeah?" Wow that was pretty cool i thought. I noticed her yawn and start to look sleepy "would you like me to drive you back or do you want to crash here?" yeah real Smooth "i meant do you have to get back home tonight.. or?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next