Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
St. Rose Mary: Orphanage  {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven} - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 4:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
St. Rose Mary: Orphanage  {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven} - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 10:44 pm by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
St. Rose Mary: Orphanage  {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven} - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:53 pm by Demona

» Law of Attraction
St. Rose Mary: Orphanage  {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven} - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
St. Rose Mary: Orphanage  {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven} - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
St. Rose Mary: Orphanage  {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven} - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 1:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
St. Rose Mary: Orphanage  {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven} - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
St. Rose Mary: Orphanage  {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
St. Rose Mary: Orphanage  {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

St. Rose Mary: Orphanage {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven}

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

St. Rose Mary: Orphanage  {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven} - Page 2 Empty St. Rose Mary: Orphanage {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven}

Post by Slave_RavenVess Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

St. Rose Mary: Orphanage for the Supernatural

Setting:

St. Rose Mary: Orphanage  {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven} - Page 2 Neushwanstein

St. Rose Mary, open their doors to any supernatural orphans out there. They can be any race or even half breeds. They even take in humans that maybe been touch by magic. Their mission is to rise and find happy homes for the children, while teaching them control over their powers and anything that they will need to become come well rounded citizen.

St. Rose Mary is in the middle of all plans that can be found. From Mountains to rain forests to even discards. This is to teach each race something that they can be do or even to have people go and try to make things for themselves because they maybe not be able to stay here forever. As there is many unexplored areas but there one things for sure after the many hunting that had fallen on may of the races they take in there is only special ways in and out and most orphans don't know how to get in and out of the grounds until they become of age to leave. It is for their safety as well as human on the other side of the shields.

St. Rose Mary building is an old castle that stands in the middle of it all. There are many rooms within the castles that the orphans are allowed to go looking through but there is a few rules that the Head staff member wish to address. There is only sharing room among siblings. other than that there is enough room for everyone to have their own room.

Head of Staff rules:
1. For no reason should a orphan stay the night in a staff member's bedroom
2. For no reason should a staff member stay the night in a orphan's bedroom
3. No other orphan should stay in another orphan's room unless they are siblings and has requested permission to share a room.
4. All interactions between female and male orphans can only be done in the common room and or lunch halls and classrooms. For no reason sound they end up in one of the other other's bedroom see number 3 for more information.
5. All magic is only allow to be done in the training halls.
6. All orphans must go to classes.

Character Sheet
Code:
[img]http://www4.semo.edu/campuslife/images/Pics/silhouette.gif[/img]
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Race[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Orientation[/b]:
[b]Hair[/b]:
[b]Eyes[/b]:
[b]Height[/b]:
[b]Appearance[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Ability/skills/spells[/b]:
[b]Animal Form[/b]:
[b]Ons & Offs[/b]:
[b]History[/b]:

Last edited by Slave_RavenVess on Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Slave_RavenVess
Slave_RavenVess
Getting followed by a supernatural

Back to top Go down

St. Rose Mary: Orphanage  {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven} - Page 2 Empty Re: St. Rose Mary: Orphanage {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven}

Post by Slave_RavenVess Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:47 pm

His arm wrapped around me and pulling me close to him making me closing my eyes tight as I knew my eyes would show that my wolf wanted out. I wanted to run from this feeling and forget that I ever had such a feeling for a teacher no less. His words spoke to me making me whimper out again as I didn't wanted to go but I knew deep down I would be there waiting for him. 

The feeling of his flesh on my neck made me shutter in his hold as I couldn't get my voice to work there was a hold this he had on me and I didn't know what it was and it scared me. As he pulled away from me and walked out of the room this made me bite my lips. Did I smell bad... did I displease him? I shook my head and waited for this feeling to be gone but my mind was racing.

I took a few step toward the door as parted of me wanted to go after him but the other was telling me it was foolish and stupid that I should just go to my Lit class and forget all about this moment in time. I couldn't though it was something about him the way his smell cover over me. I forced myself to move toward my next class though my mind wondering where he was and what he was doing and even thinking about what he though of me.

OOC: So what did you wanted to do next have him talked to someone about Alexkay and her blood line or jump to their meeting?
Slave_RavenVess
Slave_RavenVess

Back to top Go down

St. Rose Mary: Orphanage  {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven} - Page 2 Empty Re: St. Rose Mary: Orphanage {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven}

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:04 pm

Ooc: i think can skip to their meeting

Throughout the rest of the day I couldnt get hercout of my mind. I kept my distance from everyone just so i could gather my thoughts. Never had i ever acted that way towards anyone, especially a student. I really should ask about her parents, to get a better understanding of who she is. However i couldnt pull myself to question the elders. In fear they may read through my questions to my true thoughts. I stood in tHe hall watching studentd pass for their class. I pulled myself togethrr enough for my next class as i anticipated our secret meeting.

((Sorry it took me so long. I just moved and our internet hadnt been set up yet plus i just had a baby. So im forced to use my phone for the time being.))
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Slave_RavenVess Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:23 am

(first of congrats on the baby. Sorry I haven't posted back as my net has been down. I just got it back today!)

I couldn't think not after being in the same room with him alone what was I thinking staying after that. I walked the halls alone. There has been whispers between other wolves about me but I didn't care much about what others thought.

As the day seemed to drag on. But soon it was time to have some time alone. I quickly slip outside staying in the shadows as I rest against the tree.

My blue and black hair flipping around behind me. "What am I doing here..." I whisper lightly to myself.
Slave_RavenVess
Slave_RavenVess

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:13 am

((thanks. Smile I was wondering where you were. glad you're back))

When I had a moment to myself I found my thoughts being filled with Alex and her mysterious ways. Something within his was driving him to be with her even if it meant breaking every rule there was. It was like we were connected in some way yet I couldn't figure out how. Leaving the confines of my room, I wandered the halls for a bit before I decided to slip outside for some fresh air before it was time to meet up with her. a big part of me wished she would show up, yet the small part hoped that she doesn't. to save them a lot of trouble and confusion. but he went with the bigger part of him and wanted her to show up. he quietly made his way to his favorite hiding place within the shadows. the tree he always liked to climb as a kid but stopped when he got into a lot of trouble for it. yet no one ever really bothered coming back to the old tree. he was the only one and hoped it staid that way.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Slave_RavenVess Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:00 am

I lean against the tree telling myself that I had lost my flipping mind as I folded my arms over my breast. I couldn't think straight as he has been on my mind all day. That was this? How was we linked as I lean against the tree thinking that this was not going to work they was going to get kicked out to face the world alone.

Or was it because I didn't know what he planning or even play at. As it was clear that he could called rank on me and made me to do what he wanted as I was just odd little orphanage girl who don't want anything to do with pack life.
Slave_RavenVess
Slave_RavenVess

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:04 am

I slowly made my way towards the tree as my thoughts continued to roam free. it was the only way I could get through everything if I just let my thoughts go. maybe I can find a solution somewhere. a small smile formed upon my lips as the old tree came into view. once I got close to the tree I would always touch the trunk of the tree. there was this surge of power he always felt whenever he touched that one spot. The power flowed through his body as he felt his tension smooth away. He was rounding the big tree but stopped in his tracks when he spotted someone already there, his mind knew before his eyes could register. His wolf also recognized who it was before he knew it. He just stood there frozen, not knowing what to do at that moment.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2