Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
The night I walked into his bar EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
The night I walked into his bar EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
The night I walked into his bar EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
The night I walked into his bar EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
The night I walked into his bar EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
The night I walked into his bar EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
The night I walked into his bar EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
The night I walked into his bar EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
The night I walked into his bar EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The night I walked into his bar

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The night I walked into his bar Empty The night I walked into his bar

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:06 am

She had just got thrown out of her boyfriends car with their child. She comes from money but her now ex has been a ass to her every since she told him she was pregnant. Now on the street without her phone or purse for money she has no where to go except for the bar on the corner on the wrong side of town.

He owns his bar and has his shit together. Never really wants to settle down until she walks in hold that precious baby of hers. She didn’t belong her that was for sure. But I didn’t care specially when one of my drunk regulars tried to touch her that pissed me off.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

The night I walked into his bar Empty Re: The night I walked into his bar

Post by melbender Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:28 pm

Name: Ava Lilley
Looks: will send
Bio: has always wanted to have her own family, unfortunately it began accidentally with the wrong man and she’s never felt more alone in her life. She can’t go back home, her family will disown her. Down to earth, playful and flirty is what she used to be but that girl has been forgotten.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:34 pm

Name: Beau Thompson
Bio: owns his own bar with his sister. In a ruff part of town but he wouldn’t change it. Can come off mean but once you are in his circle he will protect you like n other. Has a playboy reputation but hates that. Wants a family but no girl seems good enough.
Looks: will send.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:41 pm

It was starting to rain as the car drove off with a loud screech. I held my daughter close as I tried to keep her warm. I didn’t know where to go or what to do. I should have kept my mouth shut. Instead I just kept arguing about the woman who called and hung up. My feet ached as I reached the steps of bar, it was lit dimly when I walked in and I wasn’t sure if they were closing but I just needed warmth.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:49 pm

I was in the back getting things stocked up for tomorrow wishing I was in bed right now. The regulars were drunk and getting on my nerves I was glad my sister Ronnie was managing the bar. That was till I walked out and saw George are regular trying to touch a young girl who looked scared and was drenched clinging to something in her hands, was that a baby? What the fuck is this girl thinking?

“You sure are a pretty little thing.” George’s slurred and went to try to grab her hand. “I wouldn’t mind a piece of you! What do you say we get a room, Ronnie will take the kid, while I give you another!” He wink.

I was just getting ready to walk over but I wanted to see what the girl did. As I watched her slap George away I smirked she had balls George was a big guy, not as big as me but bigger than this little thing. I heard her say something about a phone. Well hell, Ronnie wasn’t going to allow that. I walked over just as she turned to leave and bumped into me. “You can use the phone in the back.” I said trying to keep my cock from getting hard cause damn even looking like a drowned rat she was beautiful. She was in the wrong neighbor judging by her expensive clothes too.

Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:55 pm

“I will break your dick if you even try and touch me.” I threatened with promise, shaking my head as I made my way down to the back. I didn’t know where I was, but it was from from the upper east side. “I just need to make a call.” And hope to Christ my parents answered. When they hung up on me, I had my answer. I was alone in all of this. “Umm where is the nearest motel?” Because I’d have to beg for anroom
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:00 pm

I looked at her shocked. “The closet nicest one is about 25 miles and that’s in a car unless you wanna take your little one to the motel down the street that is filled with hookers and drugs, which I don’t recommend, those guys down there will eat you alive!” I sighed. “My sister and I have a apartment you can stay in or if you want you can stay at our house? I can call my brother and see if he has some things for the kid? It’s your choice but I gotta close up this place so hurry and make your mind up.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:14 pm

“Umm ok. Whatever is easiest.” I blurted not sure what to do. “I just need to get out of these wet clothes and into something warm. My feet hurt and I have a baby I need to bathe and put to bed.” I groaned, feeling hot tears come to life. “Thankyou.” And then I looked up and caught sight of him. “Christ.” I whispered, my heart tightening and stomach full of butterflies. “I’m Ava.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:19 pm

I smirked. “Im Beau.” I said and walked around her giving her a T-shirt from the bar stash for employees then over to my gym bag pulling out some shorts. “This is all I got for now. Umm let me see the kid and I’ll step out in the hall so you can get dressed.” God I felt like s idiot the clothes are going to be to big on her. I don’t really know much about kids either. “Your kid hungry or something I have milk here.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:22 pm

“Yeah, the kid needs milk but from me.” I said, nervously laughing as I took the clothes. They were going to be so big, but I didn’t complain as I put them on and tied them up on the side so they stayed still.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:26 pm

I stood there trying to think of what she meant but like I said I didn’t know much. When she opened the door I was amazed. I took in a breath fucking hell. “I’m well then why don’t you two stay here the bar is no place for a baby. Once Ronnie and I are down she can take you to the house I’ll call my brother now so we can get a seat for the kids and I can get someone things on my way home.” I handed her the kid who was pretty cute and like to touch my face a lot. Must be the beard..
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:51 pm

“Is she your girlfriend?” I asked, taking a seat behind his desk on the leather chair. It felt so good to sit I half moaned “my feet are killing me. I swear I have blisters from the heels.” I yawned, not thinking as I unclipped my bra and began to feed
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:57 pm

I stood in shock forgetting what she asked forgetting I needed to help Ronnie close up. Shaking my head seeing her perfect breast as the kid took it in her mouth I was suddenly jealous of the kid. Shaking my thoughts away. “Ronnie is my sister. I don’t date!” I said not sure why and I turned to help Ronnie I needed out of my own damn office. As I helped thoughts of her breast kept sneaking up on me Ronnie kept laughing at me like she knew what was on my mind.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:57 pm

I finished up feeding, my little girl fast asleep in my arms as I sat back, my eyes heavy and tired. “I won’t keep you for too long, I just need tonight and then I will be ok tomorrow.” I had to be. I didn’t know what else to do or where to go. I had nothing. Nothing. I went from everything to nothing in a matter of seconds. “I can’t even pay you..” I mumbled to myself. “I can give you jewellery, my earrings! it’s worth something.” At least. $250k I thought to myself.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:04 pm

Shaking my head. “I don’t want your ear rings.” I walked over with the baby carrier and set it on my desk. I took the sleeping kid and placed her in the carrier and buckled her in. “Believe it or not I do well for myself, I might be upper east side material but I do help those who need help regardless of where they come from.” I picked up the carrier and handed it to my sister. “Ronnie take the kid I got the girl!” Ronnie smiled and mumbled “I’m sure you do.” I walked closer and picked up the overly tired woman she was light in my arms. “Wouldn’t want you to harm you feet anymore tonight.” I said as she looked at me as if she wanted to tell me she could walk.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:07 pm

What was he doing?! Why was he carrying me. I could walk but oh did it feel good not to be walking. My feet were so sore I knew I’d probably fall if I did. “You smell nice.” What the hell. Why would I even say that?! I groaned and sighed, shaking my head “never mind. Thankyou.” I whispered resting my head against his chest and closing my tired eyes
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:11 pm

I chuckled. As I got to the car I noticed she was sleeping. Damn so much for seeing if she wanted to ride with me on my bike. I placed her in the back with her kid. I looked at Ronnie. “I don’t know what happened but she is passed out so if she is still when you get home just leave her I’ll get her when I get there. I have to go get stuff for the kid from what Joe said.” Ronnie nodded and smirked. I shook my head. “Stop thinking whatever it is, she has a kid I can’t just fuck her!” I shook my head and walked to my bike I needed diapers I guess.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:37 am

I jerked awake, startled and dazed by the man lifting me into his arms. “Where are we?” I pulled back not leaving to and he half fell on top of me in the back seat “where’s my daughter? Where’s Milly?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:40 am

I smirked. “Milly is in the house with my sister. You must be tired because you passed out when I carried you to the car from the bar. I stopped and got diapers my brother checked and made sure they are the right size and showed me how to change the kid while you slept.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:42 am

“Oh my god you shouldn’t have had to do that” I felt more than awful. “Fire truck!” I shouted never have cursed in my life. “I have imposed way too much tonight, I am so sorry!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:55 am

I looked around not seeing a fire truck. Then looked at her confused. “Fire truck?” I questioned. “Umm okay anyways you are fine no need to worry.” I pulled her into my arms. “I’ll make you some food when we get inside.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:58 am

“Fire truck, I don’t swear so that’s as close as you’ll ever get me to saying the F word” I shrugged, rubbing my hands up his biceps “You’re so strong.” My husband was never this muscly. He was thin and my height.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:27 am

I smirked. “I am and I take pride in the fact I work hard to look like this.” I liked how she was rubbing her hands up my arms. I didn’t know a lick about this woman but she was doing things to me no other has. I sighed. I like her kid too much to. As we got inside I put her down on the couch and walked over to the baby swing where the kid was. I picked her up and smiled. “How about we let your mummy rest and we make some food for her?” I said to the kids and she tried to grab my mouth making me laugh.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:30 am

“Umm of its ok, could I take a shower?” I asked, seeing milly content and happy. I wasn’t expecting to find nice people in that bar. And I still needed to be wary of them. “She likes mashed banana.” I suggested. I couldn’t even give them anything of hers.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:37 am

I smiled. “Oh does her mum like bananas too?” I winked and got to the kitchen knowing I mad her blush made me so happy. God she was hot with her cheeks flushed. I’d love to make them flushed in other ways. I put the kid in the carrier thing and buckled her in like my brother told me so she didn’t wiggle out. I started making the spaghetti and said. “Sure you can use my bathroom in my bedroom it’s the last door on the right .”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next