Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
St. Rose Mary: Orphanage  {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven} EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024 - 21:43 by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
St. Rose Mary: Orphanage  {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven} EmptyThu 18 Aug 2022 - 3:44 by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
St. Rose Mary: Orphanage  {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven} EmptyThu 2 Dec 2021 - 4:53 by Demona

» Law of Attraction
St. Rose Mary: Orphanage  {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven} EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 10:45 by Demona

» Hidden desires
St. Rose Mary: Orphanage  {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven} EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 10:44 by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
St. Rose Mary: Orphanage  {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven} EmptyWed 6 Oct 2021 - 18:03 by melbender

» Secret Attraction
St. Rose Mary: Orphanage  {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven} EmptyMon 19 Oct 2020 - 5:53 by melbender

» Helping with marriage
St. Rose Mary: Orphanage  {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven} EmptyMon 29 Jun 2020 - 21:21 by Ashwag24

» A secret love
St. Rose Mary: Orphanage  {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven} EmptyTue 23 Jun 2020 - 19:56 by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

St. Rose Mary: Orphanage {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven}

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

St. Rose Mary: Orphanage  {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven} Empty St. Rose Mary: Orphanage {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven}

Post by Slave_RavenVess Sun 3 Nov 2013 - 4:48

St. Rose Mary: Orphanage for the Supernatural

Setting:

St. Rose Mary: Orphanage  {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven} Neushwanstein

St. Rose Mary, open their doors to any supernatural orphans out there. They can be any race or even half breeds. They even take in humans that maybe been touch by magic. Their mission is to rise and find happy homes for the children, while teaching them control over their powers and anything that they will need to become come well rounded citizen.

St. Rose Mary is in the middle of all plans that can be found. From Mountains to rain forests to even discards. This is to teach each race something that they can be do or even to have people go and try to make things for themselves because they maybe not be able to stay here forever. As there is many unexplored areas but there one things for sure after the many hunting that had fallen on may of the races they take in there is only special ways in and out and most orphans don't know how to get in and out of the grounds until they become of age to leave. It is for their safety as well as human on the other side of the shields.

St. Rose Mary building is an old castle that stands in the middle of it all. There are many rooms within the castles that the orphans are allowed to go looking through but there is a few rules that the Head staff member wish to address. There is only sharing room among siblings. other than that there is enough room for everyone to have their own room.

Head of Staff rules:
1. For no reason should a orphan stay the night in a staff member's bedroom
2. For no reason should a staff member stay the night in a orphan's bedroom
3. No other orphan should stay in another orphan's room unless they are siblings and has requested permission to share a room.
4. All interactions between female and male orphans can only be done in the common room and or lunch halls and classrooms. For no reason sound they end up in one of the other other's bedroom see number 3 for more information.
5. All magic is only allow to be done in the training halls.
6. All orphans must go to classes.

Character Sheet
Code:
[img]http://www4.semo.edu/campuslife/images/Pics/silhouette.gif[/img]
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Race[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Orientation[/b]:
[b]Hair[/b]:
[b]Eyes[/b]:
[b]Height[/b]:
[b]Appearance[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Ability/skills/spells[/b]:
[b]Animal Form[/b]:
[b]Ons & Offs[/b]:
[b]History[/b]:

Last edited by Slave_RavenVess on Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 5:58; edited 2 times in total
Slave_RavenVess
Slave_RavenVess
Getting followed by a supernatural

Back to top Go down

St. Rose Mary: Orphanage  {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven} Empty Re: St. Rose Mary: Orphanage {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven}

Post by Slave_RavenVess Sun 3 Nov 2013 - 5:16

St. Rose Mary: Orphanage  {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven} 210000
Name: Alexkay
Race: werewolf
Orientation:Straight
Hair:Black with blue strips
Eyes:Green
Height: 5'5''
Appearance:Alexkay loves to show off her body only because she knows that she worked hard to keep her shape. She always in the training hall working out at times. While she is train she wearing tight fitting tank tops and loose pants and boots. Every day is color shirt and loose fitting pants as her hair is always hanging loose hanging around her face to framing it.
Personality: She is stubborn at times and don't know how to back down to a fight. Though she understands the rules of a pack. As there are small packs living in St. Rose Mary at this moment she is not apart of any pack, because she rather be a lone than be told what to do.
Ability/skills/spells:
- Able to shift to her wolf form
- Alright at standing on her own in a fight
- She can draw and write well.
Animal Form:Black wolf
Ons & Offs:Open to talked about it.
History:
Alexkay was born to litter of four pups but she was the only one that lived from the harsh winter or so the staff members have told her. She was not sure if this is true. She has stay to herself as she didn't wanted to make a family in the walls of St. Rose Mary just to see them leave to new homes or something bad happened to them. She always trying to keep herself out of trouble bit it's hard when her nose leads her to places she should be. She never got that close to anyone so never been with anyone in a love way. Though she knew there was someone watching her but she never thought much about it because of the fact that it must be a staff member whom are always watching them.
Slave_RavenVess
Slave_RavenVess

Back to top Go down

St. Rose Mary: Orphanage  {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven} Empty Re: St. Rose Mary: Orphanage {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven}

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 4:49

St. Rose Mary: Orphanage  {Night time Lover and Slave_Raven} Large

Name: Jackson
Race: werewolf
Orientation: straight
Hair: Brown
Eyes: crystal blue
Height: 5'11
Appearance:
*Jackson is well built, and loves to flaunt his good looks in front of the females. When he worked out or taught his training class he always wore shorts and no shirt, loving the freedom they give. He's been told his eyes was always the first thing most women fall for, simply because of their unique color. Whenever he becomes angry or really upset, his eyes would change from a crystal blue to a stormy grey.
Personality:
*Jackson has always been hot headed, so the elders say. He has had a short temper since he was a toddler, and he'd constantly get into trouble. Though he never understood why they never kicked him out for misbehaving so much. If he wasn't getting into trouble, he was drawing in his book or attending his classes. He was always the one many kids came to, when they needed a good ear to vent to.
Ability/skills/spells:
*able to shift at any moment
*impressive strength
*he can draw, and play guitar
Animal Form: White wolf with black streaks
Ons & Offs: willing to discuss if asked
History:
*Jackson has been apart of St. Rose Mary since he was four days old. One of the elders had found him wrapped in a blanket as a new born pup. Growing up he had gotten into his fair share of trouble, so much so, it would have gotten him put out. However the elders always took mercy upon him and allowed him to stay. He knew the rules of the place, though he always chose to test them. Now that he's older and has gotten himself together, he has asked to become apart of the staff. Because he was stiff fairly young in the eyes of the elders they allowed him to teach one of the training classes, as well as a watch over the newer kids. Taking his job seriously, he still couldn't hold back his mischief side. He would find new things to entertain himself while he wasn't on duty. Which led him to places he knew he needed to steer clear of, yet he still ventured there. In doing so he's come across someone he found intriguing. He has always made it his choice to get to know almost everyone here, yet he couldn't remember ever meeting her. From then on, he's kept an eye out for her just so he could get to know her from a distance.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Slave_RavenVess Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 11:33

Alexkay slowly walking along the halls as she shiver as she had been feeling for a while seemed to followed her. She didn't know fully. As she looked around as she was not with anyone. She hurried to her first class as she sigh as it seemed that they fucked up her classes she was heading to training class. She didn't know why she was doing fine she thought as she looked around. As she head to a training hall which the class was held. She takes a sit with other as if she was trying to hind in the group as she yawn as she couldn't sleep yet again. She couldn't help but think of million questions but couldn't get the answer because her parents was died and gone.
Slave_RavenVess
Slave_RavenVess

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Fri 8 Nov 2013 - 9:25

Jackson walked the halls assisting a few students to their right class, as he too made his way to his training class. Stoping only for a few moments to hold a simple conversation with a few of them. As he continued to the training room he sensed her before he could see her. The moment his eyes landed on her a smile crept upon his face, she was going to be in pen of his training classes. The bell sounded letting everyone know classes would be in session soon. Equating a few more seconds in the halls he then entered the room and stood up front. I took a moment to observe the room get a feel of who was what, and what I would be starting with for the day. The sound of the final bell silenced the room and now all eyes were on me.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Slave_RavenVess Sun 10 Nov 2013 - 11:23

I had thrown my long blue and black hair into a pony tail as the first bell rang. I rolled my eyes as I could hear some of the other talked about how they was soo good at fighting and they didn't see the need to be in the class. "Yeah say that to be dragon that cares not what you or and sees you as a meal." I growled at a fool. As some of them looked back at me all I did was sit there and smirked on my face. It was nice of the place to train us or even allow us to be smart at all. Though I knew that this was all setting us up for fatefully day when they tell us to leave. That these walls are no longer our home. I hated thinking that day would come soon for me. No one wanted an old werewolf at her age. They wanted a cute little puppy that they could train. Yet that didn't explain why I was not picked to leave here in her younger years. I was a cute child... just really rough around the edges. It was not all my fault...

I close my eyes and shook my head as the last bell rang. As my eyes was forced open it was a odd smell like a smell that I should had known but I couldn't really point it out. As my green eyes moved to the teacher whom just had been standing there for a while. He looked strong well built as I was sitting in the back of the class I didn't noticed his crystal blue eyes yet. As I could tell that he was taller than me. I was nearly just sizing him up as they would be pen up against him. 'And so it begins.' I thought to myself.
Slave_RavenVess
Slave_RavenVess

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 9:51

Once I had scanned the class and grasped a feel of the different supernaturals I had I thought the safest way to go, for the day was to stick with the basics and then build from there. "alright, I want girls here and guys here." I say pointing to each side of the room. My voice carrying above the many whispers with authority. As the students followed my instructions, I stepped forth and slowly began walking right through the middle of the room, as to create an invisible line. As each student hurried past me to get to their respectable sides I I watched with curious eyes, wanting to see just who was in this class. Many faces were familiar, mainly from the males, a few females I had a chance to speak with upon request from the higher authorities. Other than that, I had not a clue of anyone in here. Some greeted me with a respectful smile and others just stared openly wondering how someone so young could become their superior. "you will pair up, one guy on girl, and they shall be your partners for the next week." I said once I made it to the end of the line and everyone was separated. I scanned both sides counting the numbers. "since it seems females out number the males, those that remain will pair with each other. Anyone without a partner shall have the honor of pairing with me." I instructed making sure to meet each eye. Upon hearing my announcement it sparked a bit of conversation from both sides. Since I've grown into my powers, i have learned to control my hearing, feeling it was invasion of privacy, though this was my class, so I welcomed the words that flowed throughout the room. "for the next couple of minutes or so," I said loudly silencing the room. "you will one by one step forth: one boy one girl; speak your name, your age, what supernatural you are, and how long have you been here." I ordered as I made my way back to the front of the room. I looked around the room for confirmation that everyone understood. As I did so, I let my eyes land on the girl vie been watching for a while now. Intrigued to know just what she is and where she has come from. Once everyone confirmed they understood, I pointed over to the females allowing anyone to go first. "ladies first."
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Slave_RavenVess Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 10:19

I groan with protest as I got up and lined up with the other girls on the right hand side of the room. As everyone seemed so happy to have such a young handsome teacher. As some of the girls was chatting with each other making googles over him. It was enough to make anyone sick. I folded my arms over my chest as I looked around the group of guys that they didn't seemed to happy as the girls did about the teacher.

As he looked over at me it made me shiver a little bit as I looked back at him I now noticed his crystal blue eyes that seemed to have a sparkle to them. Maybe he was just be charming to get the girls to follow him around like lost sad puppies. As there was a few ready to give him their name, age and even their room numbers it nearly made me wanted to laugh. Yet now that I saw his eyes I couldn't look away. I didn't understand it fully was he an alpha? I don't know but it maybe best to stay clear of him... I hope that I can get a partner.

As it was my turned I couldn't help but roll my green eyes, "I am Alexkay, go by Alex for short, I am 16 years old werewolf. I have been hear since I can remember... I want to say since I was 3 years old." I said lightly as I sigh, "Maybe I was 5..." I said lightly looking at my feet as I couldn't remember how old I was since I had been there. The days had started to blind and mix like wild fire to the memories or what I thought was memories of my folks. 

A few of the girls giggled at my own confusion as I looked over at them and growled deeply as my green eyes slowly shift to my wolf eyes for just a moment as they quickly stop. I close my eyes and my eyes was normal again. As I shift on my feet as I bite on my lips as if I was waiting for something more to be asked of me. I wanted to smell the teacher... as my eyes was glued back at him once my little out burst done. I traced my tongue along my right canine tooth.
Slave_RavenVess
Slave_RavenVess

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 11:15

I stood with a stoned face, keeping all emotions at bay. I stood and watched as the first girl stepped forward and was glad it was her. I was dying to get to know her, her scent drifted towards me and it made my mouth water. I willed my body to stay as calm as she continued talking. This entire time, and I haven't noticed her until a few days ago. She was beautiful, and her eyes were captivating. The small growl that escaped through her lips, sent shivers down my spine. She seemed to hold some sense of power about her, I'd have to speak to whoever found her and see what they found out about her parents.

I couldn't help but study her body language as she took on the embarrassment. She seemed to be able to hold her own if it came down to it. Though everyone could use a bit of help to better themselves. I snapped out of my thoughts once her eyes connected with mine. I could feel my canines extend a bit as another whiff of her scent swept past me.

"thank you Alex." I said once I had gotten myself together. I dismissed her and allowed her to get back in line with the others. Next was a guy to step up and introduced himself. From the way he made small jokes throughout his introduction. It continued that way until everyone had introduced themselves. He found his class was filled with everything, from gypsies, to shifters, and all those in between.

"alright, I thank you all for participating. Now I'm sure many of you are wondering, what's my story right?" I began as I started walking back and forth between the two groups. "my name," I said with a loud voice filled with power. "is Jackson, feel free to a dress me as such unless you'd like to get formal, and then it's professor wright." I added. "I'm 20 years old, I've been here all my life, the elders found me when I was just three days old. Supernatural, I'm a werewolf. Though just just any regular wolf, but I am a product of an alpha male and a daughter of a beta. Both parents stem from authority, which in turn is passed down to me. Any questions?" I asked as I scanned the many stunned faces at the news of my past.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Slave_RavenVess Sun 17 Nov 2013 - 15:05

I looked at him and how eyes seemed to tell on him as he watch me. What he the one that had been watching me the past few weeks now? I was not sure but I didn't think I would asked him right out. That was just asking for trouble. I would have to bring this out a little more playfully way. I was not going to be some test subject for some horny wolf or anything else for that matter. "You are welcome sir." I said to his thanks as I didn't know what to call him.

The following guy after me was rather fun. It was almost worth remembering his name if I was not in the room with this teacher. What is wrong with me?! I mean he can't be into me... I mean he could have any girl or guy he wanted with his looks alone...Beside I am really a no body.

Jackson. Now that I have a matching name to those eyes of his. No wonder he had that feeling of I am lead. Knowing this made me shiver lightly that was one thing I was not into fully was bowing down to any packs around here as they used their numbers to push other students around that was really dealing with the same stuff that we all was dealing with.

Even after that my eyes was still stuck on him as if fate was calling us to meet. I didn't like this feeling that was running through my body. It was like telling me I had to do something. But what I had no clue but I was hoping that I would be paired with him first if not I knew I would have a chance sooner or later. Was my body telling me to test is Alpha skills or something or just to show him that I was not some lower dog in the pack. I hated when this feeling came up always end with me in trouble with the teachers and with another pack of the school and having a few unwanted following pups looking for a better Alpha. I am no leader...but then again I knew nothing of my parents and I was not one to asked about it. They didn't want me that was all I needed to know about them.
Slave_RavenVess
Slave_RavenVess

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Mon 18 Nov 2013 - 14:19

A few questions was asked and I gave my best answers being sure to touch basis on anything someone else may have a question about. Once no one else had anything to say or ask I stepped aside and allowed them to begin choosing their partners for the first week.

As I stood off in the back observing how everyone reacted to one another my eyes scanned the crowd u til they found her, Alex. There was just something about her that drew me close. I was told at the age of 16 many female wolves come into their power, only if one or both parents was of power. While the males come into power at the age of 18. So it made me wonder if her father was an alpha, possibly a beta; and what about her mother, was she someone of power as well, like my parents? If so, it would explain this pull I have to her.

I pulled my eyes away from her to focus back on the class and took note that there were still some kids standing off to the side not even trying to make an effort to search for a partner. "come on guys, everyone has to have a partner, and for the ladies, which ever one of you is left shall pair up with me. The quicker we get going the quicker we can begin to have fun." I said loud enou to carry through the room.

I was curious to see what shed look like in wolf form. With that thought I couldn't keep the images from my mind as I pictured us both running in the field at full speed as her soft fur blows in the wind. Then the image of our bodies laying next to each other flashed across my mind, and I knew I had to gain control of my thoughts before something happens that wouldn't look to good right now. It could get us both kicked out. Even though I'm considered on of the elders, I'm in the low ranks which means I could still get treated as any other child here.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Slave_RavenVess Tue 19 Nov 2013 - 14:20

I watch as the others running off to find someone to pair up with. I flip my long black and blue hair to the right side of my face as a smile pulled at my lips. As my body had started to acting funny and odd. I knew that I should had listen up on in one of my werewolf classes it could had easily told me what was up with my body. It seemed that it was ready to throw down with anything and everything the past few days.

As I couldn't stop my feet from moving even though Jackson's eyes was on me. I knew his beautifully blue eyes was following me. As it seemed that something was locked behind them when they was aimed at me. Maybe it was the same with my eyes but that I didn't know at the moment. My sights was on someone else in the class at the moment. As I grab a boy whom was standing off in the back. This boy was a 'beta' for one of the many packs that the students had formed, "I chose you Matt." I growled at him.

I couldn't help but know this was a way out of not being with him... I am still trying to figure him out. Right now I was thinking of display my fighting skills to Jackson or maybe I was scared of facing him. What if I fucked up so bad that I had to submit to him... to do everything he wanted me to do. I couldn't have that could I?... This thought made me shiver maybe that was kind of what I wanted... maybe I wanted someone in control of me making me do things that I wouldn't do unless I had to do.

My mind was twisting into a dark sexual moment that I had been building for a year now but now the dark figure of a man was place with Jackson. I am tied to the bed my eyes cover the only thing I can smell was the sexual musk of a wolf moving closer to me. A deep growling voice speaking to me, "You belong to me and only me! Do you understand Alex?" Trembling and only yelping my answer to the man."Yes sir..." And with that said the hard thrusting of a man inside of me starts as he becomes very rough with taking what he wants from me. It had been a dream of mind since I turned  15 years old.

I shook my head as I couldn't think of my teacher in that way it was good enough to lose my home. I was not ready to leave this place just yet. I couldn't stop my eyes to look at Jackson once more as this made me shiver again. As it seemed that he had been looking for me inside the group of people standing and waiting for everyone to have a pair. 

As I held tight to Matt's arm nearly leaving a mark of my hand around it. I was trying to prove myself somewhere along the line. Though this pull toward Jackson was getting me worried and a little worked up as I just wish people would get in a groove so we could get something done in this class before it ended and all we did was give our names and stuff.
Slave_RavenVess
Slave_RavenVess

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed 20 Nov 2013 - 7:37

I ctoninued to stand in the back as everyone seemed to take their time choosing their partners. I needed to do something before I loose control. Throughout the time I've seen only the males approach the females, so I could say I was shocked yet pleased when I saw Alex approach Matt. Bold and determined. Yet a part of me felt disappointed, I wanted to work with her, just to use it as an excuse to have her close to me. I'd just have to control myself until then. Fnaly the last person was left with me and could begin class. I checked the time and we had an hour left.

"alrit, now that we have our partners, we're going to start off with the basics this week. To prepare us for next week." I announced. I gave instructions on what was to be done and demonstrated with the girl I waspaired with. Today's lesson was on strength. "you are to not, and I repeat NOT tap into your supernatural powers to cheat. There will be lessons for that, but right now, we're testing your human strength." after I gave a few more instructions on what was to follow I allowed them all to begin the excersise. I worked with my partner as well as the class and gave a few tips on what would best help.

Everyone seemed to get the hang of it as time progressed. The bell sounded signaling the end of class. "Nice work today everyone, we will be starting tomorrows class with this excersise, only for a few minutes." I announced. "tomorrow I want everyone dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, with tennis shoes! No jeans allowed, if I come in and you're in jeans you will sit out for the entire day and that's a marking on your grade. And please make sure your shoes have a nice firm grip on the bottom, don't want anyone falling." I said jokingly. "you are dismissed. Oh, and can all wolves please see me in the front. It'll only be a quick second." I dismissed as I made my was back to the front of the room."

Honestly there was nothing I needed with these pups, but it gave me an excuse to get close to Alex info to be suspicious. As I waited for the room to clear and everyone to show up, I wrecked my brain for an excuse as to why I wanted to see them. Then a pretty logical question came to mind. It would have been inappropriate to asking front of the class so I guess now is a good time. Besides it would help me to control the class a lot better, seeing as 25% of the class were wolves.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Slave_RavenVess Wed 20 Nov 2013 - 9:11

The class went by slow and from what I saw out of Matt, he was not much of a beta. Maybe it was just the fact that he didn't wanted to hit a girl or something like that. I was not sure but I didn't like it. As I fold my hands in front of me once the bell ringed. I looked around and rolled my eyes at Jackson as he asked for wolves to stay after class. "Oh come on man..." I growled under my breath. 

As I stood there watching everyone walk off leaving the class room. I looked back what was it he wanted. What troubling speech was he going to give them?  'Be nice and kind because we all in the same pack of life bull shit?' kind of talk. I could care less if there was a pack that everyone was in.  I couldn't stand most of them in the room other was just doing what was natural to them. Following orders... this was what we all had known. Orders and following the orders.

I couldn't help but look at Jackson and shiver and bite my lips and trembling more. What was it about him that I wanted him to be with me.
Slave_RavenVess
Slave_RavenVess

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed 20 Nov 2013 - 10:15

I did my best to keep my eyes off of her, but it was getting harder and harder to. The room cleared and I was kept with a bunch of werewolves. "so off record, one wolf to another, I just want to know what pack are you all with. I know there are quite a few here, I just want to know just incase something happens. I want to be sure I'm not I posing on Antibes territory, as I myself are an alpha. And my second question is for those who are 18 and older, have you found your mate and if so have you mated yet?" I stood strong and proud with my arms folded across my broad chest, exposing my muscles.

One by one they all gave me their answers. When it came down to Alex, everyone grew quiet, curious of her answers. I only asked about the mates for these ple fact I felt drawn to her, but if she was with someone else I'd have to back off. It was killing me not to know. She was too perfect not to be with anyone.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Slave_RavenVess Thu 21 Nov 2013 - 6:49

I looked around and shiver lightly as I wonder why he wanted to know who was with everyone. Pack was idea so he could help the elders when shit hit the wall. Though I stay still not answering anything until I had to. Of course everyone was done talking and got quite made me sigh lightly.

"I belong to no pack, as no pack holds the values I hold." I said slightly cold as I looked at everyone as a few of packs had try to get me to join. As the next one was about mates with made me want to growl but his eyes were on me. As I knew they was waiting for me to answer the other question.

I looked around and realized that everyone in the room had been looking at me wanting me to answer the question. "I mated to no one..." I growled at all the eyes on me even though I didn't wanted to at him.
Slave_RavenVess
Slave_RavenVess

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Thu 21 Nov 2013 - 12:59

I now had an excuse to openly look at her. Though I had to control my body so I wouldn't set anything off. She was just too beautiful for words. Her black and blue hair just added to her beauty. And the way she seems to go against the rules of a pack just added to the list of things I found attractive in her.

"you do know it's a bit unusual for any wolf to stand alone right? Many wolves want nothing more than to be in a pack, especially if they're here. Its like a second family so to speak." I explained trying to defuse the situation. I could see now getting her to join any pack would be a lot of work.

"so I'm sure many of you are wondering why I asked the question about the mates. It's simple, for the females some of you tend to be in heat and may not know it. But to every unmated male wolf they'll be able to smell you and things could get out of hand. Though it tend to only happen when females find someone they are really attracted to and they are a virgin. It could take sometime before the process kicks in, months maybe. I'm sure I shouldn't be explaining this to you ll, but the motley I can say is, pay attention in class when this topic comes up. Then you can better understand the reasoning for my asking. Simple explanation; we don't want to be in the middle of a lesson and find two full blown wolves having sex in the middle of class. That just wouldn't be a good look." I explained as best as I could.

I could feel myself loosing my train of though every time my eyes landed on Alex. I knew then I had to let everyone go before I lose my kind. "well that was all I wanted. You all are dismissed, and don't hesitate to come ask me anything." I added aware of the rules, which meant I'll get questions from mostly the guys.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Slave_RavenVess Fri 22 Nov 2013 - 9:06

I looked at Jackson for a moment as he spoke about pack life. I couldn't help but rolled my eyes as I sigh lightly, "So, just because it would give me a like a family but I should throw away my values for such things?" I asked him almost coldly. I step back away from everyone as I could feel his eyes lay on my body more now knowing that I was not mated with anyone. This made me shiver slightly where I should.

'Yes because all we need is our body to shift before we are ready in class. Even though most people would think that shit was hot.' I thought to myself as I looked away as my eyes linger on the door waiting to be allowed to leave. I started to feel trap and needed to run as I shift from foot to foot. As I knew that I had never been touch before but here he was looking at me like this and then spoke of the wolf class. This made me tremble a little more as I couldn't help but wonder fully how many she wolf throw themselves at his feet begging for him to take them as his?

As he told us that we could go I waited for people to leaving almost leaving me alone with him for a moment as I shiver lightly as I couldn't help but my eyes was looking back him as I bite my lips lightly, "Why do you look at me like that?" I asked once everyone is out of the room.
Slave_RavenVess
Slave_RavenVess

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Tue 26 Nov 2013 - 23:45

I couldn't keep my eyes from her but I knew I had to control it. "If you feel that pack life isn't for you, then you have every right not to join. No one is going to force you to join their pack. They just want to look out for you." I answered.

Everyone began leaving and I saw that she was lingering behind a bit. My body grew with excitement at what was to come though I manage to keep it all in check. There was just something about her that made me want to have her now. She was too tempting at the moment.

"Why do I keep looking at you like what?" I questioned seeing if we were feeling the something. Truth be told no matter what I don't think I'll ever be able to look at her as just another person. She just seemed to captivate me and lure me in with her innocence.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Slave_RavenVess Fri 29 Nov 2013 - 21:17

I looked around at his words as he spoke about the packs would be looking out for me. I didn't understand that parted but I guess I still have things to learn still. I never thought I was done learning but still not understanding one thing is maybe the best for now.

As I couldn't pull my eyes from his perfect form now that we was alone the air around us seemed different as if there was a stronger pull between us. It was something I didn't know how to handle or even like the feeling as if something was telling me to submit to him right then. Though I couldn't allow myself to submit to him it would mean that I would allow myself to join a pack along side him. To follow him and his orders and I enjoy my freedom a little to much even if it get lonely at times.

"Like you are want to collect me or wanting me to submit to you...I don't know... just the way your eyes linger on me..." I said though I was no better about the eyes lingering... the whole class time I couldn't stop glancing at him from time to time and even before the class started my eyes was glue on him... this feeling I had toward him scared me more.
Slave_RavenVess
Slave_RavenVess

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat 30 Nov 2013 - 4:03

The air shift a bit now that we stood alone in the room. It intensified as if it were trying to pull us together. Never had I felt this way with anyone. My wolf began clawing at the surface wanting me to take her here and now. But I held myself together and staid grounded. I couldn't risk acting out my true intentions and having someone walking in. We're stretching it a bit by just standing here all alone. She was too precious to be thrown out. So young and vulnerable. Yet she intrigues me making me want to press my luck, test the limits of the rules, break them if possible. But I couldn't. Not yet.

"This look you speak of has nothing to do with submission. It's one of pure curiosity fed by a powerful sense of want. You capture my mind and body making me want to break every rule there is. My eyes linger because there is something about you that calls to me." I said truthfully. There was no hiding it. If she seen it then there is a chance someone else saw too.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Slave_RavenVess Mon 2 Dec 2013 - 6:38

I shift from foot to foot as my eyes was glue to his body as I couldn't help it what he spoke was nearly true it was an odd pull toward him. I wanted to fight it but my feet was winning as they took me closer to Jackson this parted made a small whimper part my lips as I looked up at him.

"Every rule?..." I said with a shutter, "There is nothing special about me..." I added as I looked away but my feet kept moving as if they had a mind of their own. This made me whimper out again as I looked up at him, "If you have blood of a Alpha it seemed that all Alphas seemed not wanting is submission to all in their pack..." I said lightly to him as I try to will myself back but my feet seemed to be glue as I was in arm reach of him.
Slave_RavenVess
Slave_RavenVess

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Mon 2 Dec 2013 - 12:34

My eyes staid on her like a magnet to metal. This pull was growing with each step she took towards me. My body was trying to move along with her but i restrained myself. Every second that ticked away was slowly eating away at my resolve. I had to have her and I had to have her now. The small diaper that escaped her lips was like music to my ears. The most beautiful sound I've ever heard.

"Oh but I must disagree" I said as I finally allowed my feet to move and bring me closer to her. "You are special." I said as I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. "Normally as an alpha my first intentions would be to get you to submit, but seeing as how my mind is clouded by your presence all I can stand to do it restrain myself from not having my way with you right now." I whispered in her ear as I breathed in her scent. Intoxicating.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Slave_RavenVess Fri 6 Dec 2013 - 20:37

I couldn't stand the feeling of how our eyes was always glue on each other as we did this little dance of wanting each other but holding ourselves back. Well more him than I... as I was not sure why but parted of me wanted to belong to him thinking that things would make me strong. Yet I was enjoying my lone wolf stance as every pack was looking at me wanting to collected me for their own. Many had tried but all had failed.

As he spoke I bite my lips as I couldn't hide the blush that dance over my cheeks that turned a nice rose color. I looked away for only a moment as I did he was behind close to me, my hand started to tremble as his smell got stronger with ever step he took but now that he was this close to me I wanted to melt but yet I couldn't allow myself to do so.

Forcing my feet to move back away from him, "Well then..." I said lightly after along second of quite. "I better get to my next class..." I said but I couldn't stop this shiver and the small whimper that parted my lips as I couldn't force my feet to work and moved away from him.
Slave_RavenVess
Slave_RavenVess

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat 14 Dec 2013 - 2:35

My body hummed as I stood close to her. It was like we were calling out to one another with out our knowledge. He scent filled my nose and called for me to take her into my arms. My wolf was pressing dangerously close to the surface wanting me to take charge and have her, but i knew better. We were too exposed and the timing was completely wrong. It would put us both at a high risk of getting caught. But I just couldn't help the growing need to have her. The way she blushed stirred something inside me and I could feel myself getting a hard on. She was dangerous and tempting and had no clue just how bad it was.

Her words ran through my ears but never reached my brain. I was too caught up in that slight sound she made. It was enticing and I wanted to hear it again. I wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her to me completely so our bodies were touching. Just having her in my arms sent a new wave of feelings through me that I had no control over. "Tonight we shall meet. Common area after lights out under the big oak tree." I whispered in her ear. I dipped my head as my nose brushed against her neck and her scent washed over me like a tiddle wave and I felt my k9's began to extract. With much force and self restraint I released her and made my way out of the classroom before I was tempted to do more. I didn't risk a glance in her direction for fear that I'd go back to her and start what I know will be hard to finish.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next