Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
The night I walked into his bar - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
The night I walked into his bar - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
The night I walked into his bar - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
The night I walked into his bar - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
The night I walked into his bar - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
The night I walked into his bar - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
The night I walked into his bar - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
The night I walked into his bar - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
The night I walked into his bar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The night I walked into his bar

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The night I walked into his bar - Page 2 Empty The night I walked into his bar

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:06 am

First topic message reminder :

She had just got thrown out of her boyfriends car with their child. She comes from money but her now ex has been a ass to her every since she told him she was pregnant. Now on the street without her phone or purse for money she has no where to go except for the bar on the corner on the wrong side of town.

He owns his bar and has his shit together. Never really wants to settle down until she walks in hold that precious baby of hers. She didn’t belong her that was for sure. But I didn’t care specially when one of my drunk regulars tried to touch her that pissed me off.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

The night I walked into his bar - Page 2 Empty Re: The night I walked into his bar

Post by melbender Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:59 pm

“Umm ok.” I nervously said, walking down the hallway towards the bedroom he said. I slowly walked in, looking around and saw everything was tidy. I opened a door, taking my clothes off to shower and moaning as the hot stream hit my skin. It felt amazing, and I finished up putting his clothing back on once I had dried off. I smelt of him. “That was good, well needed Thankyou.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

The night I walked into his bar - Page 2 Empty Re: The night I walked into his bar

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:17 pm

I smiled seeing her put in the same clothes. “ I have more clothes if you like?” I gave the kid a small bite of mashed banana and groaned as she stuck her tongue out and splattered banana all over my face. “I swear she thinks that is the funniest thing ever!” She giggled and I cleaned my face up. “Next time I’m leaving it there till your done little one!” As I gave her more and she did it again. I shook my head and she laughed.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:22 pm

“She likes to play games.” I smiled, laughing. “She’s normally shy with other people, clearly you’ve got the skills.” I sat on the couch, starting to braid my hair. “What time do you need to be at work tomorrow, I’ll leave beforehand so you’re not imposed at all.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:58 pm

I laughed. “No need I’m off tomorrow the bar is closed on Sunday's it’s a family day so actually we are going to have the whole family here and they all bring something to eat and we hang out.” I glanced at her. “My mums expects you to be here, my sister told her about you and the kid.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:09 pm

“What? Really?” I was shocked by this. “Umm if you’re sure it’s ok, I mean I don’t have anywhere to go and I’m a little bit unsure of my next move but I can help clean and cook.” Not that I’ve cooked or cleaned a day in my life, that’s what housekeepers are for.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:27 pm

I smiled “you can help out at the bar till you get back in your feet. We just had a waitress quite.” Or more like I fucked her but wouldn’t give her the relationship she wanted. I smirked. “So yeah the job is yours if you want.” I didn’t even ask her if she knew how to serve drinks.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:33 pm

“Serve drinks? I don’t know.. I mean do I have to make them? What if I spill them? Do I wear an apron? I draw the line at wearing those.” I said, realising I have no skills at anything.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:37 pm

I laughed. I mean threw my head back and laughed. “Sweetheart, you won’t make anything unless we are slow and can train you. You can wear whatever you want and no if you don’t want a apron then you ain’t got to wear one, all you got to do is smile and bat those beautiful eyes of yours.” I finally cleaned my face up and smiled and the kid. “I think you made me messer than yourself kid!” I looked back in the stove and got up getting her a plate. I handed the plate over and then put the kid closer to her. “I need to shower Umm whenever I’m done y’all can move in there and sleep I’ll take the couch.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:55 pm

“Oh, no you don’t have to do that.” I said knowing well enough not to take someone’s bed. “She will be restless no doubt and I’m too anxious to sleep.” I looked at him, biting my lip. “You can go shower.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:03 pm

“Telling me what I can do? You’ll fit right on with the women in this family sweetheart.” I smirked. “And you and the kid will take my bed you need a good nights sleep.” I walked away before she could deny me of that. I got in the shower and jerked off needed to release before seeing her. Fucking hell I have never been attracted to a woman with a kid. After my shower I dressed and walked out seeing her I smirked she did the dishes which was nice I lead her to the bedroom and showed her the pac in play thing my brother gave me. After a while I knew she was out but the kid wasn’t so I went in and picked the kid up laying on the couch holding her with a smile she was out within seconds. Then I followed.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:03 pm

I don’t remember the last time I had slept without waking hourly. I sat up with a startle, and leant over the edge of the bed to see her missing. “No.” I whispered to myself, and ran out banging the door open as I flew down the hallway and relief flooded me as I saw milly asleep on his chest. I couldn’t go back to sleep, as I laid up the other end of the couch, there watching them until I fell back asleep also.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:13 pm

I woke and smiled as I remembered I had the kid on me but then I smiled more seeing her beautiful mum cuddle at the other end of the couch. I slowly got up and laid the kid down then wen and got her mummy and laid her in bed. I was so tempted to get in the bed and get at least a couple more hours of sleep. But the kid decided to wake. I changed it’s diaper and knew she had to be hungry. “Hey I’m Sweetheart, you kid is hungry I think and I can’t really feed it.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:21 pm

“Mmm” I yawned, looking confused. Did I dream about going to the couch? I must have done. “Oh right, I’ll feed her shortly and then get her changed. What time is your family coming?” I then sighed. “They’re going to think you took in a homeless woman.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:37 pm

I laughed. “She is changed and no they won’t trust me.” I laid the kid next to her. “We still have a couple hours to sleep.” I yawned fuck I wanted to lay down in my own bed and sleep.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:43 pm

He seemed tired, so I moved over more and patted the bed “sleep here, the bed is big enough.” I pointed out, rolling away from him so he didn’t feel weird as I held Milly in my arms to sleep.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:50 pm

I smiled and rolled into bed with her and the kid not feeling weird at all. I didn’t mean to by my arm went around her and pulled her and the kid closer. I was out within a sec.

“So where is she-oh Beau I cant believe it! She is beautiful and you three look good together. How about I watch this little angel and you take this beautiful woman out!” Beau’s mum said. I groaned and didn’t want to move knowing she was in my arms I loved it but my mum was going to scare this beautiful woman away.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:53 pm

I was warm, comfortable and felt safe. Something I hadn’t felt in years. Except, a woman was talking and I didn’t know what to do. Was that his mother? I stayed still, unintentionally pushing my legs in and bum out which in turn pressed tightly into him. “Umm hello.” I said, my voice soft as I whispered
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:56 pm

I smirked. “Morning sweetheart I believe breakfast is ready.” I groaned rolling out of bed “go get fixed up I’m sure Ronnie has something you can wear I’ll take the kid-ouch!” I said as my mum hit me. “What?”

“You call that beautiful baby angel or her name not kid young man!”

I rolled my eyes. “I will take the little angel while you get dressed.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:34 pm

I laughed “you can call her Milly, you do say kid slot though.” I wonder what he thinks of me or calls me when I’m not around. “Your bed is comfortable, Thankyou for letting me sleep here.” I stood up, staring down at it and bit my lip “I’ve never made a bed before... where do I start?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:55 pm

I groaned mum already took the kid and I looked at her not able to help it I was by her side tugging her bottom lip with my thumb. “Please you got to stop doing that!” I groaned more. There wasn’t really a space between us. “I’ll show you how to make a bed.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:56 pm

“What if I’m bad at it?” I asked somewhat seriously. “I’ve nevrt made a bed, or had to make one. I don’t do a whole lot.” I said, rubbing my shoulder.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:59 pm

I sighed. “You really are a princess aren’t you?” Fuck she would never want me being who she is. “I bet my mum is dying to ask you questions, go get ready I’ll do this.” I backed away knowing I had to.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:45 pm

“I said I would make the bed, you can show me or I’ll just guess”. I was confused at his not wanting my help so I grabbed the cover and pulled it up high and climbed into the middle of the bed, bending down on all fours to flatten the middle out and then turned causing the cover to move and crumple up again. “Ugh!” I groaned
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:52 pm

I chuckled and groaned. “Sweetheart this isn’t helping my current situation.” I pointed to my bulge in my shorts. “As much as this is entertaining you will never get the bed made like that.” I leaned over and grabbed her by the waste. “Here I’ll show you but don’t think we expect a princess to clean around here.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:54 pm

“Don’t call me that.” I mumbled “I’m far from it and I gather you’re teasing me about being from the upper east side.” I crossed my arms feeling defensive of myself “And keep that thing down and away from me”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next