Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed*

3 posters

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 14 Empty Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed*

Post by Mizho Sohma Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:30 am

First topic message reminder :

I'm in love with my little sister's boyfriend. Sadly(or is it happy?) he's in love with me too. Neither of us know how it happened, but all we hope is he can break it off before she finds out. And now I'm pregnant! How will I explain that to my sister now?

Name:

Bio for everyone is above, but if you want to be the guy (and I will take one extra boy as a best friend for the younger sister who can be related to him) then you may add a bio.

Name: Breanna Night
Pic:Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 14 Images12

By the way, I'm the older sister. The guy can also be older

Last edited by Mizho Sohma on Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

http://www.animefansite.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 14 Empty Re: Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed*

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:10 am

I laughed and picked up my speed catching up to him quickly. Just when I was close enough, I jumped on his back and we both went down. "now what were you saying?" I said as I sat on him.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 14 Empty Re: Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed*

Post by LilDupuis Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:42 am

" i was getting tired it felt like i was running for days before you could even come close to catching me " i say laughing and rolling us over and looking down at you before kissing your lips with mine when you where going to make a smart ass remark
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

http://wattpad.com/lilDupuis

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:41 am

I smiled against his lips and kissed him back.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:59 pm

i kiss her a bit more pationate but when i pulled away it almost shocked me that it wasnt her sister but i love them both so i dont get why i cant have them both ...i wonder if they wouldnt be okay with that?
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:09 am

"come on play boy, let's get up before ants start eating your clothes." I giggled.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:26 am

i laugh " what if i want them too what if i want a really good tan with no tan lines " i say jokingly " i wouldnt want those hidious tan lines " i say in a girly voice
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:55 am

I couldn't hold in my laughter much longer. "you're such an idiot." I laughed as I playfully pushed him. I rolled onto my back before getting up. "come on let's go to our favorite place."
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:44 am

(I am going to add in some other side drama for the girls)
I hear a loud crash and knowing my dad and I were alone I hesitated to check. Then I decided to risk it, he probably passed out again. When I reached the kitchen that seemed to be the case. Then I got down to check on him and saw he had hit his head on something. I decide then to get the paramedics. This wasn't something that wasn't abnormal for us. Dad gets sent in a lot. But this one wasn't normal because now he was bleeding. I did my best to help him until they took him. I debated on whether or not I should call Lindsey or not. I texted her that he went to the hospital again before I got a text from a guy about a party. It was mass texted to any and all Seniors.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:41 pm

We got to our spot and I found out once again there is a party tonight I guess ill just bring that up later on so that it doesn't seam like I'm forcing her to go
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:44 am

When we got to our favorite spot I had realized my phone was vibrating in my pocket. I pulled it out and seen it was a text from Bre saying that our father was in the hospital again. Somehow it kind of worried me a little. I decided to give her a call to see what was going on.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:48 am

I answered the phone. "Hey sis."
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:10 am

"hey what's going on with dad, is he okay?" I asked a bit worried.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:17 am

"He passed out again from drinking, but he hit his head on the counter. The EMTs said they would have me on call." I said.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:50 am

"okay. Are you okay?" I asked her feeling a bit guilty for leaving her home.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:54 am

"Yeah, I'm fine don't worry. By the way there's a senior party tonight so if you decide to stay home then I won't be here. The message said it was closer to Greg's so if anything happens I can go to him."
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:26 am

"alright then. Go have fun, I'll probably crash at friends tonight. Be safe Bre. I love you."
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:36 am

"Love you too." I said before disconnecting.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:38 am

Once we hung up I went back and sat next to Greg.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:39 am

whats up do you want me to bring you so?" i asked curiously
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:04 am

I smiled and shook my head. "no I'm okay. I think I'll pass on this party. The last one really messed me up. Still not sure how I got so drunk so quick." I said shaking my head as the memories came back. "you go and have fun. Don't worry about me."
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:08 am

" baby are you sure i can just stay home if you want to and keep you girl busy and away from your father " i say as i step closer to you and kiss you lightly then more hungerly god i need sex soon or im going to be in so much pain
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:13 am

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back. I could feel his need through the kiss but I was still afraid to have sex. Why I wasn't sure but I was. I knew he'd never hurt me and I trusted him. "baby I'll be fine." I said with a smile once we parted. "I don't want to be that clingy girlfriend who keeps you away from your friends." I said and kissed his lips again. "how about this, I stay the night at your house tonight, and if you aren't too drunk or too tired. I'll run you a nice warm bath and then give you a full body rub." I offered.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:11 pm

I sighed as I got ready for the party. Then I walked because I knew I'd get pretty drunk tonight and wouldn't be driving home. I felt rather alone right now so I know I needed this. Maybe not drinking but partying yes. I arrived and immediately got a drink.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:54 am

" that sounds good to me so i will txt you when im leaving the party an going home then you can head over and we will go from there okay baby" i say after kissing you "so ill take off now and go get ready but i will txt you okay baby love you " i say kissing you and walking towards the door as i walked to the front door i noticed you walking out i opened the door for you " hey shorty where you going ?"
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:58 am

I looked at him. "I'm going to that party, are you that surprised by me going out?" I asked.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next