Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed*

3 posters

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 8 Empty Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed*

Post by Mizho Sohma Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:30 am

First topic message reminder :

I'm in love with my little sister's boyfriend. Sadly(or is it happy?) he's in love with me too. Neither of us know how it happened, but all we hope is he can break it off before she finds out. And now I'm pregnant! How will I explain that to my sister now?

Name:

Bio for everyone is above, but if you want to be the guy (and I will take one extra boy as a best friend for the younger sister who can be related to him) then you may add a bio.

Name: Breanna Night
Pic:Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 8 Images12

By the way, I'm the older sister. The guy can also be older

Last edited by Mizho Sohma on Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

http://www.animefansite.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 8 Empty Re: Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed*

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:45 am

I kept screaming and screaming until that thing was close to my face. I trembled in fear as I tried waking up. I called out for my sister but no one came. It leaned down and kissed my lips and it was then I was jolted awake. "BRE!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs crying uncontrollably. I sat up in my bed and pulled my knees to my chest. Where was she? Didn't she hear me? "Bre! Where are you?!" I yelled again. My head began to swim as everything around me began to grow dark. I couldn't stay in here, so I jumped out of my bed and ran to her room only to find she wasn't there. More tears ran down my face as I thought it was apart of my nightmare. I feel to the floor in a ball. I placed my hands over my ears and closed my eyes trying to rid the horrible images from my mind. I let out another loud heart retching screaming, only wanting to wake up.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 8 Empty Re: Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed*

Post by LilDupuis Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:48 am

i hear lidsey crying and scream and it breaks me out of my tracnse "baby im comeing !" i yell as i run up the stairs as fast as i could as soon as i go to to your room i seen you in a ball and i swooped you up "whats wrong are you okay baby talk to me please im here for you" i say so worried
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

http://wattpad.com/lilDupuis

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:02 am

I felt arms wrap around me, I felt scared so I didn't say anything. When I opened my eyes I saw it was Greg so I wrapped my arms around him and cried. "My nightmares are back." I said in between sobs. One time I had spent the night with him and had a terrible nightmare. That night I had told him about how I would get them often, after my mom had died. But they've always been minor, never this server.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:47 am

"Is it the same one ?" I asked worried I haven't seen her this bad ever " shhhh baby I'm here don't worry your okay baby I'm here " I say swaying back and forth lightly
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:05 am

I shook my head no. "it was worse." I said calming down a bit.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:09 am

"Shh baby it was just a dream nothing coming to get ou not now not ever "
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:45 pm

I sighed and let him take care of her. I was worried but I could never help her before.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:59 pm

i see bre and tell her to come in "hey you know you can come in she wanted you anyways " i say as i watch many emotions corss her face
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:34 pm

I looked at them both. I sat on the other side of her but said nothing. I never told anyone but I was jealous of her. I cant have a boyfriend and she can. She was prettier and smarter than me.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:33 pm

Once we got my baby to calm down I tucked her in "hey bre can I talk to you please ?outside " I say pulling her out for a few seconds "what's going on and tell me the truth this time you look hurt "
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:55 pm

"I'm fine, okay? I'm just worried about her," I said. I started walking to my room.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:48 am

I grab your arm lightly "that's half the truth now I want the other half I know ou bre this isn't you what's going on please tell me it hurts to see you like this " okay so I'm more in love with her then my girl but she would never give me a chance
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:53 am

I looked at him, and saw he was shocked because usually I glare when he stops me for something like this, but I didn't. I was fighting back emotions I didn't want to realize. "No, that's all it is. I'm worried."
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:28 am

I shake my head an with out thinking in lean in and kiss her lips shit shit shot what am I doing she's going to fucking kill me ! "I..I'm sorry" I say backing up and walking towards Lindsay's room
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:30 am

I was too shocked to kiss him back. I watched him head towards her room I said in a voice I thought he didn't hear, "It's ok." Then I went to mine.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:27 am

After I calmed down I let him tuck me in. When he came back in, he looked confused and upset. "hey what's wrong?" I asked in a weak voice.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:49 am

"just thinking " i say shaking my head "are you alright now my dear ?" i say sitting on the bed and pullling you close to my body
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:11 am

"yeah, I'm fine." I said hugging him tight. "can you stay with me tonight?" I asked as I looked up into his eyes. He seemed a bit distant but I thought nothing of it.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:52 am

i nod "of cousre i can baby i will always be here when you need me okay " i say as my mind drifted off to bre i wonder if she is mad of course she is its not like she kissed me back great i cant be near her or im going to be a igit and i dont want her to hate me so i just have to avoide her no big deal
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:57 am

After he went in her room I go to mine and lay down. I lay there quietly trying not to think about him kissing me. Or wondering why. I tried to go to sleep and it took awhile but I got there.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:26 am

I smiled and moved over to make room for him in the bed. Although we've slept in the same bed plenty of time we never really had sex, only because I wasn't ready to, not after I was raped that one night. No one knew about it, so I just played it off like I had sex with someone I had liked during the time and they all believed me. But I knew I was starting to get on Gregs nerves. Whenever he's in the mood I find a way out of it. I wouldn't blame him if he left me soon. What guy wants to be with a girl who's a tease, at least that's what my rapist told me. I was a tease to all men and flaunted what I had thinking I couldn't be touched. After that I shut down and haven't been myself since.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:12 pm

i knew she was thinking about something things just wherent right i swear there more to this then she is telling us i can just tell hey baby you know that i know theres more to this right just know when you want to tell me im here to listen... we have been dateing for this long you should be able to trust me and if you cant i think we are going to have a problem because i have told you my life story but i barly know anything about your past" i groan
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:21 pm

I sighed and sat up, no longer wanting to sleep. "I'm sorry, it's just.." I stopped myself and shrugged, pulling my knees to my chest. "it's hard when people keep judging you, the only person you really trusted and loved is gone, and you keep having dreams about a monster that just wont go away." I said as my mind wondered around. No longer here with me. "when my mom died Bre was all I had. But then I began feeling like she wasn't enough, so I turned to drinking, but that was when my nightmares got worse and started coming more frequently than I'd like." I shook my head as an image of that thing popped up in my mind. "so I always told myself if I did drink I'd only drink enough to have fun, but never get too drunk. I would sober up completely before going to bed, no matter how long it took. Tonight was different. I only had two drinks yet somehow I was drunk more than I would have been, and since Bre made me go to sleep, my nightmare got worse. It was like every nightmare I've ever had was wrapped in one and I couldn't wake up. It wasn't until that creepy thing that keeps haunting my dreams got so close it felt like it was touching me. It has never been that close and it scares me to see what will happen if I have another nightmare."
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:26 pm

I look at her shocked "sweety why didn't you tell me before I would have stayed awake every night to keep you safe I would have been here to chase the bad dreams away " I say then mentally slaps sealed moron you freaked her out how can I forgive myself for doing that to her
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:28 am

I shook my head not really wanting to put him through that. "I didn't know how, and besides I didn't want you to loose sleep because of me, besides when I'm with you I sleep better."
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next