Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed*

3 posters

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 9 Empty Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed*

Post by Mizho Sohma Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:30 am

First topic message reminder :

I'm in love with my little sister's boyfriend. Sadly(or is it happy?) he's in love with me too. Neither of us know how it happened, but all we hope is he can break it off before she finds out. And now I'm pregnant! How will I explain that to my sister now?

Name:

Bio for everyone is above, but if you want to be the guy (and I will take one extra boy as a best friend for the younger sister who can be related to him) then you may add a bio.

Name: Breanna Night
Pic:Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 9 Images12

By the way, I'm the older sister. The guy can also be older

Last edited by Mizho Sohma on Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

http://www.animefansite.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 9 Empty Re: Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed*

Post by LilDupuis Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:36 am

I wi sleep with you okay then we both get sleep hun okay " I say smiling and kissing you lightly before picking you up with ease and laying you on top of me in the bed
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

http://wattpad.com/lilDupuis

Back to top Go down

Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 9 Empty Re: Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed*

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:03 am

I kissed him back and snuggled into his body before relaxing. Although I was tired, sleep just wouldn't come. I staid still and closed my eyes so he would think I was a sleep. I didn't want to worry him too much.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:31 am

As soon as I layed down I was ready for sleep to consume me I reaped Lindsey's body with my arms and held her tightly to my chest as I passed out
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:18 am

I laid there for a bit more until I felt the eveness of his breathing slow. When I knew he was completely sleep I slowly eased from his arms and went to Bre's room, I couldn't sleep and sometimes talking to her helped to clear my mind.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:28 pm

I heard someone come in and sat up. I looked at Lindsey with a worried look. "You okay?"
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:00 am

I looked down at my feet and nodded my head. "yeah I'm fine, were you sleep?" I asked in a soft voice.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:28 am

I shook my head. "No," I said And invited her to sit with me.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:30 am

I walked over and climbed into the bed next to her and pulled my knees to my chest. "do you think I'm right for Greg?" I blurted out?
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:04 am

I stared at her. "I don't know. You're too for him because you try to control his wild side, but I can't say that you two are meant to be. If youreally want him hthen yeah, I guess."
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:23 am

I sat there for a while and thought about what she said and then nodded my head. "I have something to tell you." I said finally deciding to tell her about me getting raped. It was something I have been debating with for a while.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:25 am

"Alright."
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:24 am

I took a deep breath and rested my chin on top of my knees. "remember that night when I told you I was staying with a friend because they wasn't feeling to well."
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:12 am

"Yeah, you came home real jumpy later."
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:32 am

I stared at a random spot on the wall as I felt the tears begin, "I was raped." I said quietly.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:42 am

I pulled her into a hug. "Is this the only sex act?" I asked.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:23 pm

I felt tears falling as I nodded my head unable to speak. "that's why I always drunk so much when we went to parties." I managed.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:00 pm

I held her tightly. "Greg told me that you had given yourself up, and I felt hurt after that. Just a little, but now I understand. You should've told me then, we could've taken care of it, and you wouldn't be scared." I said.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:59 pm

After talking to lindey about everything that going on l started to think about how jumpy she is every time I get close to touching her maybe I should jut end it if she don't want me to be close to her
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:23 am

I shook my head not sure of what to do. "I was too scared to say anything. I'm sorry."
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:42 am

"It's alright, don't worry about it."
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:09 am

I rested my head on her shoulder. Feeling a bit calmer. "do you think he's going to leave me?" I asked in a soft voice
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:16 am

"If you tell he the truth and how you feel maybe not. But right now he can think you don't like him, and he will leave. Show him you want to be with him, but don't give yourself to him. Guys like girls who preserve. Even if they have nothing," I said. Now I realized I was being thhe middleman. And giving her advice to stay with the guy I was beginning to like, but my sister was first.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:33 am

"I think he's starting to like someone else. I mean yeah I see he still cares for me, but I think he's starting to like someone else. What me telling him doesn't change anything?" I asked a bit worried
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:35 am

"Then move on. Sometimes letting go isn't a bad thing, actually dad use to tell me something when my pets ran away. If you love it, let it go. If it comes back, it's yours. If it doesn't, then it never was." I said.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:29 am

I nodded my head finally feeling sleepy. "I guess you're right." I said with a yawn. I climbed under her covers and laid down. "I love you sis, you're the only person that understands me." I said sleepily.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next