Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed*

3 posters

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Go down

Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 13 Empty Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed*

Post by Mizho Sohma Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:30 am

First topic message reminder :

I'm in love with my little sister's boyfriend. Sadly(or is it happy?) he's in love with me too. Neither of us know how it happened, but all we hope is he can break it off before she finds out. And now I'm pregnant! How will I explain that to my sister now?

Name:

Bio for everyone is above, but if you want to be the guy (and I will take one extra boy as a best friend for the younger sister who can be related to him) then you may add a bio.

Name: Breanna Night
Pic:Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 13 Images12

By the way, I'm the older sister. The guy can also be older

Last edited by Mizho Sohma on Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

http://www.animefansite.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 13 Empty Re: Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed*

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:19 am

I laughed and shook my head as I went to get my keys off the table. I then walked to the steps. "Bre! I'm leaving, text me if you need me. I love you!" I yelled before going back to the door with Greg.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed* - Page 13 Empty Re: Loving My Little Sister's Boyfriend *closed*

Post by Mizho Sohma Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:38 am

"Love you," I said.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

http://www.animefansite.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:26 am

i laugh and shake my head "okay kid lets get that cut butt into my car"
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

http://wattpad.com/lilDupuis

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:49 am

I gave him a quick kiss on the lips before going out the door. Hanging out with him was always fun.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:30 am

I kissed her lightly almost unsure of anything any more I just hope I don't end up hurting her in the end that all I'm really worried about its not my fault that her sister is hot as hell so is she but she doesn't like to venture from the "safe zone " and some times I do need to get dirty
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:55 am

"what is our first destination, lover boy?" I asked going to his car.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:23 am

i thought maybe we could go to the park ya know and go swing like we used to " i say as i start the car
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:41 am

"sounds fun, let's go." I said with a smile.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:58 am

i smile and speed off down the street to the park
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:01 am

I sat and let the wind blow through my hair from the open window. While he drove I thought about all I was going to tell him, and what his reactions would be.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:53 am

I parked and locked the doors "what are you thinking about ? I'm not letting you go to the swing or get cupcakes tonight other wise " I say seriously
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:10 am

Without looking at him I knew he was serious. I guess it was now or never. "there's a lot I'm thinking about."
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:28 am

"like?" i promped her and i lightly put my finger under her chin to force her to face me
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:06 am

I took a deep breath before telling him. "remember the party we met at? Before you actually had the nerve to ask me out?" I asked meeting his eyes only briefly.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:31 am

i smirk " ya i had to get waisted to ask you out cause i thought you would reject me so i got really nervous what about it " i say trying to lighten the mood noticing her tense up
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:16 am

I gave off a nervous laugh unsure of how to tell him. I had always thought he was attractive, and the fact that he was nervous to ask me out made me feel special. "there was something that happened that night, that I was too scared to tell you." I started. "right after you had asked me out, there was this guy who was super drunk. I don't remember who he was though. But he had told me that you wanted to speak to me. I wasn't sure why and I was a little tipsy to question it, so o followed him upstairs. And before I knew what was going on he was throwing himself at me." I said as tears began to fall. I looked down at my hands as I continued. "I tried getting away but he had friends blocking the door, and.... and he....... raped me." I said softly wiping the tears away. I couldn't look at him fear of what his reaction would be. "after he was done with me, I couldn't move because I was scared. When I finally got up, I put my clothes back on and left without another word. That's why for the first weeks we started dating I was a bit distant, and it's the reason why I won't have sex with you now. I'm afraid."
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:15 am

i couldnt say a word discusted with the bastered that fucking touched my girlfriend i closed my eyes and griped the wheel tightlyi swear to god if i find out who it is im going to fucking rip off his cock and shove it down his throat i unlocked the doors and walked out when i was away from her i slamed my fist into the trunk of my car puting a huge dent into it "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME " i yell
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:23 am

I sat there unsure of what to do. I jumped slightly from when he hit the trunk. I climbed out of the car and went around to him. I cringe as I seen the damage. I turned away and looked up at him.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:13 am

I knew I broke a few fingers maybe my hj and but I didn't fucking care I wanted to kill someone "who is it .."he must have been close to me I'm not one to run around saying I am datin somone now so he much have been wih me but who could it have been I didn't think any of my friends would go this low
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:39 am

I shrugged my shoulders not really knowing who. "it was dark and I was a bit tipsy, faces aren't clear to me." I told him.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:24 am

i took a few deep breaths to try to keep calm "okay" was all i could way " im sorry i wish that never happened to you ever !" i was walking over to you and hugging you tightly
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:51 am

I hugged you back, happy that you weren't mad at me. "come on let's go act like big kids.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am

i tag you " your it" i whispter before taking off as fast as i can " you cant catch me little girl " i laugh
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:17 am

I bust out laughing before chasing after you as fast as I could. "You'll be eating those words little boy." I yelled.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:42 am

" sorry but im not a migit like you so i highly dought i will ever eat my words" i smirk
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next