Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Falling all over - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Falling all over - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Falling all over - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Falling all over - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Falling all over - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Falling all over - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Falling all over - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Falling all over - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Falling all over - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Falling all over

2 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Falling all over - Page 3 Empty Falling all over

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:54 am

First topic message reminder :

At 18 Colt thought he found the girl he would love forever till she cheated and he and her best friend got together. They started dating then the unexpected happened and she fell pregnant. Both her parents and his insisted they marry. Colt thinking he was to young to be a father and a husband specially when at first he only got with her to puss off his ex. But he truly cared for his son to be mother of his child. He just wasn’t ready so the day of graduation and only weeks after he married his pregnant girlfriend he took off. He never really looked back. He thought of them every day but couldn’t go back. Not till he was wealthy and truly knew he wanted them. He just hoped it wasn’t to late. Not knowing if he had a son or a daughter not knowing if she was still living in the small town or if she was involved with anyone. They were still married after all.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Falling all over - Page 3 Empty Re: Falling all over

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:25 am

I smiled as I just got out of the shower. -no need to thank me, if anything else needs done let me know.- I smiled and just climbed in bed. -oh by the way I picked up some things for Billy’s birthday and also I called and talked to the zoo they have a day you and the family can go! It’s saturday hope that’s okay it’s all paid for, so have fun and if you can take photos so I can see later-
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:36 am

So he did book it. I groaned rolling my eyes. - I told you not to book it. You won’t win be back by using your so called money. - I sent back, wondering just what he done and if he really was well off now.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:45 am

I laughed. -I’m not trying to win you back by buying stuff I did this because you said he would enjoy it and I think you both need to enjoy it and relax a little. That’s all!- I sent back liking that I could get her worked up. Some things never change. -by the way you looked beautiful today just wanted to let you know that again.-
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:50 am

And just like that, he had made me smile. I found sons photos from the day Billy was born, and I sent him the one of him on my chest and another of him and I as I fed him for the first time. I sent another of his school picture from this year. - these aren’t to hurt you. Just to show you that he’s happy, and looked after-
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:52 am

I smiled. -I knew he was looked after and happy, I saw it on his face at the ice cream shop, you’ve done good Peyton. You’ve done real good- I looked at the photos. -does he ask about me?-
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:55 am

- he used to often. He doesn’t anymore. He used to cry because his dad wasn’t here. Now he doesn’t ask. - it was the truth and it might hurt - you walked out, I wasn’t going to lie to him. I told him that you left before he was born.-
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:05 am

I nodded. -thanks for telling him the truth, it hurts you hating me and him not wanting anything to do with me, but I deserve it. I really hope you all have fun at the zoo.- I wanted to be there but knew she wouldn’t ask. I sighed and closed my eyes remembering are times together.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:17 am

The day of his birthday came around and I was getting ready to take him to the zoo, and make sure I had things organised for his birthday tea. I wasn’t sure if I was meNt to ask him but I just didn’t want things uncomfortable for Billy, and my parents hated him. - would you like to come to the beach with us tomorrow morning? -
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:33 am

I smiled looking at the text. -I’d loved to, are you sure though?- I sent them thought fuck I should have just said I’d love to. -as long as it’s what you want I’ll be there fuck I’ll be there an hour early!- I smiled thinking to myself. -what does he like to eat? I’ll pack lunch and a football- fuck I didn’t know if he liked to toss the football. -wait does he like to tops the football?/. I was so overwhelmed I kept sending texts after text not giving her a chance to respond
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:41 am

I didn’t have time to read one message before others were coming through. I had to laugh, he was over thinking big time - relax. He likes football, and sandcastles and sandwiches. Just don’t stress about it.-
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:43 pm

I sighed. -easy for you to say he loves you, I just want him to like me. I just want you to like me- god I sounded pathetic. -I’ll meet you there and have everything we need. Thank you for letting me be apart of this-
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:55 pm

I didn’t tell anyone what was happening tomorrow. I said that I was going to the beach and that was all. At the zoo, I was confused as to why there wasn’t anyone else there and it was just us. Then i mentioned it being quiet, the lady showing Billy the penguins said it had been booked privately for us. Surely she couldn’t be serious. But it made sense when it was just us. Billy thought it was just the best, and when we got home he fell asleep before dinner and slept solid to the next morning. I woke, and got ready for the beach. Billy was so excited, and I had just said a friend of mine was coming to join us.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:19 pm

I stood there waiting I was nervous I mean this was my son. I was getting worried Peyton changed her mind and I wouldn’t blame her one bit. Then I saw her and smiled seeing billy walk up beside her made my heart skip a beat. She looked beautiful and he looke dfuck just like me! I smiled once they approached “hey, how was the zoo?” I aske dher knowing they had to have a good time. My dad called and told me a little about it.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:10 pm

“It was fun, Thankyou.” I just smiled as Billy looked up at him, and his eyes went wide open “I got to touch a penguin! And I could feed the elephants too! It was so cool!” He beamed excitedly. “Mum took me for my birthday.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:17 pm

I smiled. “That’s awesome! I’ve never got to touch a penguin before!” I glanced at Peyton. I bent down and stuck my hand out to him. “Hello I’m Walker your mums friend!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:46 pm

He frowned and looked at him “really? My name is Billy and I just had my birthday. You’re tall! Can we build sandcastles?” He asked him and ran onto the grass.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:49 pm

I smiled. “I can, and yeah buddy I am tall.” I walked after him loving that he wasn’t making a big deal on who I was. I sat down and started to help him build a castle. “We should make this big enough to hold a beautiful princess like your mummy.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:32 pm

“I’m a queen, not a princess.” I laughed sitting down on the beach towel. “So, What is going on with your job? Have you quit?” I didn’t understand that side of things
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:43 pm

I glanced up at her. “You are a Queen, and no I didn’t quite. I own my business, I ended up selling one of my computer ideas and then bought the campus and transformed it into the multi billion company it is now.” I shrugged like it was a big deal. I kept building with billy watching how he did certain things. It was funny. I glanced up seeing Peyton watch is. I mouthed ‘thank you’ to her with a smile. This meant a lot to me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:45 pm

Watching the two of them, this is how it should have been from the start. The anger was still so raw inside of me as I kept thinking about all he had missed. “Do you have a motorbike?” Billy asked. I had to laugh “yeah no way, don’t even try that.” I smiled back. “You have nowhere to ride one.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:19 pm

I smirked. “Well my house has land, and I have a few motorbikes. But I think you should listen to your mum.” I looked up at her and smiled remembering one time I took her out on one of my bikes how she gripped me and how good she felt. “Maybe when your older I can show you how to carefully ride one.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:25 pm

“Maybe, one day. For now, you have the toy ones.” I remembered the first time he took me out on his, the way I gripped him. Then the memories of other trips we took riding around and covered in mud, making out in the grass one time. I shook my head clearly my throat “I’m going to look for crabs.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:28 pm

I looked up and saw the flush in her cheeks wondering if she was remembering the same moment I was. I smiled knowing it was a great time. Billy and I continued till he wanted to throw the football around. I was having so much fun I didn’t want it to end.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:32 pm

“Can you come have dinner with us?” Billy asked yawning “we’re buying pizza coz mums oven broke and the man won’t fix it!” He said sighing “but I love pizza!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:16 pm

I looked at her. “How about I fix your mums oven and if she says yes I’ll take you both for pizza and ice cream!” I looked at her hoping I was over stepping. I knew I should have asked her first before saying anything to billy but I couldn’t help myself
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next