Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Falling all over - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Falling all over - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Falling all over - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Falling all over - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Falling all over - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Falling all over - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Falling all over - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Falling all over - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Falling all over - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Falling all over

2 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Falling all over - Page 2 Empty Falling all over

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:54 am

First topic message reminder :

At 18 Colt thought he found the girl he would love forever till she cheated and he and her best friend got together. They started dating then the unexpected happened and she fell pregnant. Both her parents and his insisted they marry. Colt thinking he was to young to be a father and a husband specially when at first he only got with her to puss off his ex. But he truly cared for his son to be mother of his child. He just wasn’t ready so the day of graduation and only weeks after he married his pregnant girlfriend he took off. He never really looked back. He thought of them every day but couldn’t go back. Not till he was wealthy and truly knew he wanted them. He just hoped it wasn’t to late. Not knowing if he had a son or a daughter not knowing if she was still living in the small town or if she was involved with anyone. They were still married after all.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Falling all over - Page 2 Empty Re: Falling all over

Post by melbender Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:11 am

“Well I’ll send you a bill for child support.” I pulled my hand back, running my fingers through my hair. It wasn’t meant to come out, but I couldn’t stop it “hope all the women you banged while away was worth it!” And I turned walking off, god why even say that!
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:03 am

I shook my head and called out. “Haven’t touched a woman since you! Didn’t even take a look at another woman! I might have ran but I will always take my vows seriously!” I shook my head and then laid it on the the steering wheel hating that she thought that of me. I was never a cheater and never would be. Letting the tear fall I picked my head up and looked over at her by her car just staring at me. Taking a deep breath I drove away to go face my parents.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:21 am

I had my usual lunch with his parents, and I wasn’t thinking when I walked in carrying some bags of clutches and presents to wrap up. “I need to hide Billy’s birthday presents here, he keeps looking for them and I’m scared he’s going to see them” I smiled dropping yh on the table and then froze, seeing him with his parents. “Oh”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:46 am

I smiled “hello Peyton!” I got up and refilled my cup. “I didn’t know you’d be coming over and I just wanted to explain to my parents and tell them all I’ve been doing. They invited me for lunch but I don’t want to mAke things awkward for you. I’ll just come visit later.” I looked at the gifts. “I’m I’d like to get billy something l, you can tel him it’s from you or from my parents if you want.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:52 am

“Of course you get up to leave, it’s what you do best” o muttered. “That’s fine, I am not bothered if you stay or go. I’ll leave, I’ll go see Jake,” his best friend who was there for me when he left, nothing happened between us but he didn’t know that. “I need your income to figure out child support too.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:08 am

I sighed at the mention of Jake. I wanted to beat his ass if he tried anything with her. “Peyton, just tell em what you want and I’ll give you it, it doesn’t matter. Whatever the amount.” She didn’t know how much we had. “Even if you need something it’s yours.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:13 am

“Fifty million” I threw out a ridiculous amount and laughed “You’re crazy you know that,” I sighed checking my phone with a smile “oh my dad wants to talk to you.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:44 pm

I smiled. “Okay $5O million will be in your account today.” I shrugged. “I’ll meet with him anytime I’m sure he wants to kill me but I know I deserve it so I’ll call him and set something up no problem.” If she thought that scared me it didn’t then I noticed my parents had left the room. “So are you seeing Jake?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:47 pm

As if he had that much money. I scoffed “it’s none of your business who I see or don’t see. You left remember.” I couldn’t say that enough without wanting to hurt him. “I’m happy, I have one boy in my life who I know will never hurt me.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:20 pm

I nodded. “Your right I don’t have the right to tel you who and who you can’t see, I hope one day I will be able to have that right, I hate that I hurt you and him and our parents I can’t change what I did I can only make it right so are you going to slow me to or not? I was so tired of her pulling it on me already but she had every right to.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:24 pm

“I don’t know, I can’t forgive you. I’m still really hurt. I just don’t know what to do. My main priority is Billy, and he doesn’t deserve someone who will leave.” I looked at him “so what did you go and do? That you couldn’t do with a pregnant wife? Fuck whores? Have the time of your life?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:35 pm

I sat down. “I didn’t fuck anyone, I didn’t do anything but build my business, I knew when I left the moment I left you would hate me. I knew it was a mistake but I was nobody I didn’t have a way of supporting you or our child I had to do something and every time I tried to mention it everyone would say it was fine but it wasn’t. I needed to make something of myself for you and our child. So I did and now even if I never get the chance to prove to you I’m a better man a better person.” I sighed and ran a hand down my face. “Peyton I know I hurt you and in honesty I wish you would hit me yell at me or just tell me you are involved
With someone so I can hurt. I deserve to hurt. I’ve hurt myself by walking away and I won’t do that again.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:39 pm

So, I slapped him hard across the face and shook with horror as I done it “oh my god” I gasped “im so sorry! I didn’t mean to do that!” My hand stung and his handsome face was with a reddened cheek “you want to hurt, well then you can hurt.. I’m on tinder. I have a different man each week, and tonight I’m going on a date.” It was all lies, the tears in my eyes were probably my giveaway as I ran out the door to my car.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:54 pm

I was shocked I got up and ran after her. When I got to her I looked at her. “Don’t ever apologize to me Peyton, ever, I deserve that and more.” I pulled her into my arms holding her. “I’m so sorry Peyton so fucking sorry.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:56 pm

And just like that, I broke. I gripped his shirt and cried, breaking down as if he had walked out all over again. “Why come back.. I was fine without you.” I wanted to be ok, but I wasn’t.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:02 pm

I sighed and pulled her closer. “I wasn’t okay, I wasn’t at all. I needed to come back I needed to be here with you our child our parents!” I kissed her head. “I’m so sorry for hurting you .
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:34 pm

“You should have come back years ago. It’s too late now,” the words hurt because they were a lie. I just needed to protect myself. I sniffed, and stepped aside towards my car. “I should go.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:26 pm

I looked at her wishing it wasn’t to late. “You don’t have to leave Peyton. I don’t ever want you to feel like you have to leave.” I liked having her in my arms. I wanted her back in my arms. “How about you tel me what I can get billy?” She seemed good when she talked about him so I would keep asking about our boy.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:41 pm

I thought about it for a moment, and smiled “a trip to the zoo.” He would spend every night before about the zoo. “So maybe just some little farm snaimsk toys he can play with at home.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:56 pm

I smiled. “Okay a trip for you my parents and your parents to go to the zoo and some farm animals. I can do that.” What I wouldn’t tel her is I would buy the zoo out for the day so they would have it al to themselves. “What day do you think would be good.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:28 am

“No, you don’t have to do that. Just some toys, that will be more than enough.” I wasn’t sure what he wanted from this. “Look, Billy is everything to me. I don’t want him confused or hurt. I know you want to be in his life but I can’t just allow you to come over and be his father.. maybe you can come and visit sometime but just as my friend to begin with until I’m comfortable.” I looked at him. “This is going to be a slow process for us, I need time.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:37 am

I nodded and smiled. “I will respect your choices and I won’t push you to anything, but I’m not going anywhere.” I was still getting the zoo and the animal set. I didn’t care what she said.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:50 am

I honestly didn’t expect him to stick around, but I just nodded. “Well anyway, I really should get back home, the lawn won’t mow itself will it.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:57 am

I smiled. “You stay I’ll go mow for you.” I didn’t mind I wanted to help out. “I’ll make sure to be gone before school gets out that way when I meet billy it’s on your terms.” I didn’t let her answer I ran out laughing knowing she was standing there shocked. I called out to my mum and dad that I’d see them later. I went to her place and mowed and fixed a few things outside before I knew it I would have to leave soon.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:44 am

I was able to wrap the gifts which was good I was nervous to arrive home but as he said, he wasn’t here, I noticed the door fixed and the lights outside changed. Wow. Billy was watching cartoons as I fe bed for my phone and text - Thankyou -
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next