Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Falling all over EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Falling all over EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Falling all over EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Falling all over EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Falling all over EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Falling all over EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Falling all over EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Falling all over EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Falling all over EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Falling all over

2 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Falling all over Empty Falling all over

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:54 am

At 18 Colt thought he found the girl he would love forever till she cheated and he and her best friend got together. They started dating then the unexpected happened and she fell pregnant. Both her parents and his insisted they marry. Colt thinking he was to young to be a father and a husband specially when at first he only got with her to puss off his ex. But he truly cared for his son to be mother of his child. He just wasn’t ready so the day of graduation and only weeks after he married his pregnant girlfriend he took off. He never really looked back. He thought of them every day but couldn’t go back. Not till he was wealthy and truly knew he wanted them. He just hoped it wasn’t to late. Not knowing if he had a son or a daughter not knowing if she was still living in the small town or if she was involved with anyone. They were still married after all.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Falling all over Empty Re: Falling all over

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:56 am

name Colt Manner
Age 24
Bio husband father, wealthy man now wanting to earn the heart of his wife and child.
Looks yummy lol I’ll send.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:27 am

Peyton Manner
Refuses to trust another man ever again. Lives for her son, Billy and works to make sure she gives him everything she can.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:34 am

Ignorethis lol

Last edited by Ashwag24 on Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:36 am

I woke up that day 6 years to the day exact wondering what would happen when I get into town.  I knew Peyton most likely hated me.  But I had to see her had to explain had to see my child.  I called my parents who hung up on me which I deserved I haven’t spoke to them since the day I left as well.  I sighed and got out of the hotel bed.  I had to do this. After getting ready I jumped into the truck and drove to the house I bought hoping to make it a home with Peyton.  I pulled up to the last address I had for her and sighed as I saw a older looking Payton was out looking happy and obviously to me. I didn’t know if I should say something or turn away and come back another day. I sighed and looked at her give my truck a confused look. I knew she couldn’t see me so I just watched for a second. Damn she was beautiful. She deserved more than me. I didn’t think she would even recognize my stupid ass. I decided not to say anything to her yet and make sure if she was happy with someone I would ruin it. I had to watch her for a couple days. I started my truck as she started walking my way and left wanting to scream.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:13 am

I picked up the washing basket, carrying it over to the clothes line outside, completely lost in my own little world as Billy was at school. It was strange him being away during the day after us spending every day together. I hung the last of the bedding out, and looked around at the garden, about to pick up the basket when I stopped and looked up. Someone was here. I was unsure, until I saw him and my heart pounded against my chest. “Leave.” Was all I could say, turning away and running inside the house in a hurry. Why was he back! I felt sick! Nauseous and nervous. I hated him after what he had done, I couldn’t trust anyone or move on.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:29 am

I sighed. I didn’t know what to do. I left her house and went to mine. I walked in and looked around. I was a stranger here but I remember she once told me she loved this house back when I was dating her friend. I closed my eyes remembering the day I got the idea to ask Peyton out to hurt Jess it was stupid but the more time I spent with Peyton just us the more I liked her and the less it was to get back at Jess. But still once we were married and her belly started to show I got scared and ran. I shook my head and went to the bar to have a drink. It’s been so long no one knew it was me but she did I didn’t think she would but she did. And she told me to leave. I saw the boys clothes and sighed we had a boy. A son. I wondered what she named him.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:42 am

I couldn’t focus on anything else after that. It was crazy. Why is he back for? Did he think he could take our child away from me? Our son?! He didn’t know anything about him. I sat on the couch crying, before calming myself down to go and pick up Billy from school. I had promised him ice cream after school and as I arrived to collect, he was eagerly listing off what he wanted. I couldn’t tell him his dad was here because I didn’t think he would stick around long enough to get to know him and there was no way I would let him hurt me or Billy anymore. I walked into the shop, and Billy pointed across the road. “Can we go there?” I laughed “when you’re 21, for now, let’s stick with chocolate ice cream.” I laughed as we walked in
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:36 pm

I walked out of the bar and looked straight across the street Ewing Peyton with our son.  I watched and smiled.  She was good with him.  They walked into the ice cream store and the redness around her eyes caught my attention.  I did that.  I sighed and got into my truck watching from a far wishing I could be in there with them. When they left I followed keeping my distance I just wanted to make sure they got home and when we got to her house I noticed my parents car.  “Fuck.”  They came to tell her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:45 pm

“Grandpa! Grandma!” Billy squealed running towards his parents and jumping up for a hug. I smiled over at them but had to wonder if they knew he was back. Looking up, I spotted the truck that was here earlier and couldn’t believe it. “Billy inside now please. Come on, let’s go and get changed.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:50 pm

His parents looked at her then the direction of where she was looking. “Come on billy why don’t we go inside while your grandma talks to your mum!”

I watched my mom walk over and pull her in for a hug whispering no doubt about me. I did all this. I hated myself then more than ever.

“He called but I didn’t think he would have the nerve to come here. I didn’t talk to him I hung up on him. I didn’t know what to even say to him.” She sighed. “Has he tried to talk to you? Has he tried anything? I wonder why he is back why now? You think he came to ask for a divorce? Maybe he found someone while he ran.” She hates mentioning it but it was on her mind.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:03 pm

I hadn’t actually considered that but hearing her say the words, made me think that was it. I’m sure he’s had the time of his life, going from woman to woman and using them the way he used me. “He can have a divorce. I’ll happily give him that.” I said shaking my head, “I won’t let him take my son though.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:13 pm

She sighed. “I don’t think you should give him a divorce either. You both need to talk and figure things out. You both you and billy deserve that.”

Whatever they were saying it was serious and I didn’t want to disturb them so I watched. I didn’t want to go to the empty house.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:38 pm

“He left, no call.. no letter.. nothing. He used used me to get back at Claire.” I rolled my eyes and sighed. “It doesn’t matter anymore, my focus is on billy.” I glanced up st the car again “I’ll go speak to him, then meet you inside.” I smiled at her. Walking up the pathway, I walked across the road and towards his car, the urge to pick up the rock in the road and throw it through his window was very tempting: however, I didn’t. “Tomorrow I’ll speak with you, Billy is at school from 9 till 2, I’ll meet you somewhere public and that’s it.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:42 pm

I sighed. “Just tell me where.” I god she has grown to be a beautiful woman. She hated me I could tell. She had every right. “Billy, I like the name.” I looked at the house. “Fuck I’m so sorry Peyton.” I handed her a paper with my number on it. “Just call or text me where and what time and I’ll be there.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:44 pm

“Your apologies mean nothing. You left us. I know I was your rebound or whatever. It was all to hurt her and I was just a game, I was just the girl you accidentally knocked up and was forced to marry but I loved you.. you played with my heart.” I bit my lip, holding back the tears “you destroyed me.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:55 pm

I sighed and looked down. “I destroyed myself to Peyton.” I hated it. “Go hold onto our baby text me the time and place I’ll be there. We can talk you can yell at me I just want to explain and-I-! Fuck just text me okay. I can’t sit here and see you this upset.” I fucked up big time.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:36 am

“No that’s right. You walked away, and that was worse.” I shook my head wiping away the tears “he’s not a baby anymore, you missed out on that stage. He had a dad, I’ve heen playing that role since he was born” o smiled at him “I’ll see you tomorrow at the diner. 10am”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:00 pm

I nodded. “I’ll see you tomorrow then.” I looked at her ring finger, she and I still had our wedding rings on.  Maybe there is hope. She saw what I was looking at but didn’t say a thing she turned and walked back to her house.  I left and went to my empty house.  Trying to figure out what to say to her tomorrow.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:04 pm

This was crazy. Why should I even be here? After last night I had gone back inside and told his parents I would be meeting him today. They didn’t like it, and I knew I should say no but I wanted to hear what he had to say to me. Billy wouldn’t be anywhere near him until I could trust him but I felt he was going to ask for a divorce. I sat down, and ordered a coffee waiting for him
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:12 pm

Walking in I saw her sitting and smiled. I walked over and sat down I sighed. “Thank you for meeting with me Peyton.” I ordered a coffee and waited till the waitress left. “You look beautiful.” I looked down then back at her she rolled her eyes. “I’m so fucking sorry Peyton, I didn’t mean to hurt you I really didn’t. I just wasn’t ready and I was a stupid kid.” She looked surprised for a second like this isn’t what she expected. “I got scared, at first I only started seeing you to get back at her and you know that but fuck I fell in love with you fast, your amazing and you deserve the best. Then you told me you were pregnant and fucking hell our parents got involved and I got even more scared. I took off and I’m sorry. This whole time I have been making a name for myself, there wasn’t a day that you weren’t on my mind. Never once took my ring off, never once didn’t wonder about our child.” I sighed and took a sip of my now cold coffee. “I just want you to know this, and also I bought the house you always use to say you wanted. I moved back into town. I want to be apart of Billy’s life and yours.” She looked so shocked I didn’t know what she was going to say or do. I thought she was going to run. Give me back what I did to her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:10 pm

Wow. Well this didn’t go how I expected it to. I listed to what he said, and then leant back in the chair “I don’t trust you. You think it’s fair that you left because you were scared? I was terrified also, but I couldn’t run away from this. We had sex, a lot. And most of that was unprotected so yeah no wonder I fell pregnant.. but you left. You didn’t call or write, or even come watch your son being born. You just left us.” I began to stand “he doesn’t know who you are, I haven’t told him because I won’t allow you to hurt him like you have done me.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:30 am

I reached quickly for her hand. “I get that and I don’t blame you. I fucked up. I know this. I’m not going anywhere Peyton. I hope one day you’ll let me be part of his life, of your life, I know it’s not going to happen right now but I’ll prove to you I’m a better man now.” I ran my thumb over her hand and then slowly let go. “You have my number I’d like to have coffee with you soon so when your ready please call me or text me. I know I don’t deserve it but please.” I stood up and placed a hundred dollar bill on the table even though all we had was coffee it didn’t matter I had enough to give. “If you need anything anything at all don’t be afraid to ask me, what’s mine is yours Peyton.” I kissed her cheek and she flinched so I walked out to my truck with tears in my eyes. She really hated me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:56 am

Staring at the hundred dollar note, I was confused. Did money not mean anything to him? I struggled for years and here he thinks he can buy me? I picked up the note and replaced it with a $10. Storming out, I ran over to his car and waited for the window to unwind. “Keep your money! I don’t want it, nor do I need it. Being a parent isn’t about what you have, it’s about the family.. Clearly we have different views on life.” I said softly. “I wanted someone who loved me, who wanted to create memories and a life with me. Billy’s favourite thing is our movie nights, and our weekend lazy Sunday where we watch cartoons and have pancakes. I don’t have a lot to give him, but he has all of me. I gave you all of me, and you didn’t want me.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:02 am

I sighed. “Peyton that money was for the coffee and the tip for the hard working waitress. I wasn’t trying to buy you.” I shook my head. “I’ve made a good name for myself with work while I was gone I put in all my effort so one day we good do all those things and more without worrying. I have a trust fund for our son. I also paid off my parents house which they will find out soon. But by all means I don’t want to buy anyone’s love I want to earn it.” I took her hand. “I’m serious about earning your trust and one day hopefully your love.” I kissed her hand. “I meant it though if you need anything and anything being to talk or to yell at me or whatever I’m here.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next