Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
MC Rippers - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
MC Rippers - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
MC Rippers - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
MC Rippers - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
MC Rippers - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
MC Rippers - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
MC Rippers - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
MC Rippers - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
MC Rippers - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MC Rippers

2 posters

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

MC Rippers - Page 3 Empty MC Rippers

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:15 am

First topic message reminder :

WHat happens when I end up at the wrong bar taken by a bike gang and sold to another to even up a dept? To hell if I know but I know one thing the leader of the new gang is hot as sin but I'm still scared as hell.

Name Raelyn Morris
Age 20
Bio shy good guy good college student, never gets in trouble innocent
Looks I'll send
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

MC Rippers - Page 3 Empty Re: MC Rippers

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:25 pm

I just sat not saying a word. Yes I was scared but I didn't care. The guy next to me whistled "damn hunt this your new piece? She's hot for the girl next door type I bet she sucks real fucking good look at that mouth."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:28 pm

"I'll let you know once I've stretched her open." I winked, ignoring the fact Sara was blowing rick opposite us. "Would the princess like tea or coffee?" I asked Rae with a smirk
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:33 pm

I rolled my eyes. "What's it matter I'm dead anyways." I glanced at the girl doing whatever she was and quickly glanced away. "I'm surprised you don't just as you'd say fuck me and get it over with already, it's not like my virgin status is mine to keep according yto you anyways."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:36 pm

I doubted she was a virgin but went along with it. "I thought we could make it special, a time you'd never forget." I slid over the orange juice and winked "I mean what woman wouldn't love being fucked as another woman licks your pussy and my cock as it slides into your wet cunt?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:40 pm

I gasped. I didn't know what to say or do. "Woman do that?" I asked then realized how dumb I sounded the guy next to me laughed spitting coffee everywhere including all over me." "Eww" I screeched.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:49 pm

"Women do anything we tell them to." I pointed out. "Something you'd like to try? Or are you not a sharing kind of girl?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:52 pm

I stared at him shaking my head. "I don't think I could ever let a woman or man do that, it's gross!" The guy next to shook his head. "Oh you really don't have a clue?" He laughed and looked to hunter. "You got yourself one to really train, lucky bastard." I sat there not liking any of this. "Does it hurt?" I asked not realizing I did. At just I really had no clue.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:55 pm

"Does what hurt?" I cocked my head to the side. Lacey came over answering her question "Depends, usually you'll have your ass fingered before it's fucked and filled with warm cum.. its the most pleasurable feeling in the world."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:59 pm

I gasped. "Umm no think you and I meant the first time does it hurt?" The girl looked at me then hunter. "Oh my god is she for real?" I blushed knowing these people didn't understand. Before hunter could answer I said sternly. "Yes I'm for real I'm right here breathing in the same air you are! I'm sorry I'm not a slut I don't know what to expect I came from a minister family! I grew up in the church! I am saving myself for the one who would love-" I stopped. I looked around at everyone who now stopped and was staring at me. "Never mind it's not like it matters now I'm going to die soon anyways." I said defeated. The girl looked at me and I could see she actually felt bad.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:46 am

"I'll love you baby." Karl drubkenly yelled out. "I'll show you a night you won't forget." I glared at him "no one touches her.." I crossed my arms over my chest and sighed, I couldn't believe how innocent she was. Fuck. I grabbed her. H the arm and pulled her into the small corridor, my body against hers as men walked past us. "How about, I'll spare your life and cunt, but you work for me here.. no one will touch you but you earn your keep and in return I'll let you leave one day?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:22 am

I stared at him kind of liking how his body felt against mine. "Um how do I earn my keep? How long we talking?" I needed to know. But I didn't want to push it. "Okay yes fine I'll work as long as it's not illegal!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:25 am

"You'll clean the clubhouse. No one will touch you, and how about in 6 months I'll take you home, as long as you stay out of trouble and don't try to leave." I ignored my cock boned up against her belly. "I won't fuck you.. unless you ask for it. But I'll make sure no one else hurts you. You'll sleep in my room and come with me without question when I ask for it. Deal?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:35 am

I looked at him and someone bumped into me pushing me further into him as I went to catch myself my hand landed on him. My eyes got huge as I realeazed what exactly what my hand was against it was hard long and thick. "I um I ugh-" oh god I must be beat read now. "Um deal!" I said trying to move but I was stuck as more and more people walked by.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:37 am

I smirked "if you squeeze me any harder you're going to end up with a handful of cum." It had been a while since I had any sort of release. "Just do as you're told and if anyone asks." I leant in, my voice huskies "you belong to me. No one will dare touch you if they value their lives. Someone touches you, tell me." I pulled away and adjusted myself.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:42 am

I just nodded. Then I found my voice. "Sorry I didn't mean to um touch you ugh there, that guy bumped me and I tried to catch myself not um moleste you." I put my head down ashamed of myself. 6 months and I'm free.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:52 am

"Don't be shy." I lifted her chin gazing into her eyes "just stop telling people you're a virgin. There's guys here who love that kind of thing." I groaned it sure hat I was doing. I let her go. "Come on, we'll be riding soon."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:51 am

"Can I please shower and have some different clothes?" I hated the desperation in my voice but I felt so dirty. "I'll be quick!" I said looking at him then sticking out my lip to pout "pretty please!" I would drop to my knees and beg if I had to.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:58 am

I sighed, "I'll ask the girls if they've got some clothes you can lend." She'd hate what they would give her as it was more revealing than church type. "I'll find a jumper of mine if you prefer also" I led her to the bathroom. "It's not much, full of cum and piss but the probie cleans that up" I grinned and went to find Leah.

Leah brought some clothes to the bathroom, a mini skirt and halter top that came above her belly button "you need to dress like your his. No one has ever been his girl" she glared "he likes to fuck hard and often so you better take care of him"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:50 pm

I stared at it and was thinking I don't think I'm going to feel any cleaner after a shower. I held the clothes up and my eyes popped oh god I'm going to have to ask him if I can some how get some clothes that I will feel good in. I just looked at the girl not liking her attitude or her so I just said "thanks I got it from here." I set the clothes on the cleanest spot I could find and stripped form my shirt bra and panties. Showering was actullag still bless Gil even in a dirty one. Once down I slipped the clothes on and sighed I have no choice right now and I have no clue were we are going. The girl didn't give me clean panties so I slipped my lace boy shorts back on. I walked out of the bathroom and didn't see hunter so I went back out to the room that all the others were and I heard lots of whistles.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:55 pm

I watched from the corner, she hadn't noticed me in here yet and I waited until she looked worried before I stood clearing my throat. "Little bird, what are you wearing? Do you think I'd want what is mine to wear something that shows off what I get to others?" I raised a brow.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:58 pm

My head snapped his way and I panicked "I-I um this is what that girl ga-gave me. I'm sorry I don't have anything, if you remember I was taken." I said feeling so ridiculous, I'm sure I looked it too at least I knew hunter thought so.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:16 pm

I peeled my black club jumper off, and gave it to her. I looked at Leah and clasped her jaw tightly "don't fuck around with her or you can fuck right off." I shoved her and walked off to grab another shirt.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:23 pm

I just stared at him as he walked away. I didn't want anyone in trouble. So I walked after him as I got to the bedroom he was slipping on his new shirt. "I don't want to get anyone in trouble, I'm sure it was a mistake I should apologize to her." I said really hating this I don't want anyone to hate me and it seems I just made a enemy without trying like always.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:31 pm

I spun around to face her "no you won't. You don't speak to her. She's the club whore. She's paid to fuck.. is that what you want to become?" I asked curiously. "I didn't your bible loving daddy would approve of that."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:34 pm

I looked down to the ground. "You know I don't want that, it's just I don't like people being mad, it's not good for you." I hated he brought my dad into this. "My father was a good man, he would have always been there for me, my mother and brother too. But they can't so don't you dare bring them up to me again!" I felt the tears roll down my cheeks.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum