Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
MC Rippers EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
MC Rippers EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
MC Rippers EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
MC Rippers EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
MC Rippers EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
MC Rippers EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
MC Rippers EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
MC Rippers EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
MC Rippers EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MC Rippers

2 posters

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Go down

MC Rippers Empty MC Rippers

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:15 am

WHat happens when I end up at the wrong bar taken by a bike gang and sold to another to even up a dept? To hell if I know but I know one thing the leader of the new gang is hot as sin but I'm still scared as hell.

Name Raelyn Morris
Age 20
Bio shy good guy good college student, never gets in trouble innocent
Looks I'll send
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

MC Rippers Empty Re: MC Rippers

Post by melbender Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:28 am

Name: Hunter Jagger
Bio: Leader of the bike gang since his father was murdered by another gang. Never dates women. Arrogant, ruthless but cares for his mother.
Looks: sending them
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:34 am

So I got a text to meet my friends at Blazer's Bar. Well when I pulled up I knew something was wrong. It was on the other side of town for god sake. But I never go out and decided tonight I should try. When I walked in everyone stared so I walked up to the bar and asked if I was in the right place I could feel eyes on me and not in a good way. That's when I was told there are two Blze's bars and I wasn't at the right one.

Watching this pretty little thing I knew she was the one that would pay my Dept. "Joe call Huntsr and tell him I got his payment and we will be delivering it in two days!" I smirked watching the frightened girl. Hunter would be pleased my god who wouldn't.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:43 am

I put my phone in my pocket smirking. It had to be good ifbhe was calling so soon. I didn't expect him to pay up, and was ready to blow his fucking head off his shoulders, sending his wife a nice little gift once my guys finished with him. But I changed my mind and sent joe a text back - I want it now. You have two hours.-
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:49 am

Looking at my boss I knew this wasn't good so I sent another text to hunter. -we are two towns over it will be a little longer at least a day- that's when I looked up and saw him approaching the girl god I hope he knew what he was doing

I was sitting there trying to get directions but no one would help so I got up to leave when some guy that stunk and was big and not big muscular but dat grabbed me and took me back behind the bar then to a room and no one said a thing or tried to help. Freak I was scared and knew nothing would be the same. Next thing I know he stuck me with a needle and everything went black. I woke up in a van eyes covered hearing some guys talk about how someone named hunter better take me as payment. Then I realized I'm being sold.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:53 am

I waited on the edge of town, my guys behind me as the van pulled up with their guns drawn. I walked to Joe, clocking him in the face "I told you two hours. Don't make me wait again. Next time, find something closer to home." I smirked and looked at what was being lifted out, that's when rage hit "what the fuck am I meant to do with her? She's a child!" I sneered, shaking my head. I looked at his boss and pulled the trigger, my gun aimed at Joe. He dropped to the floor "find someone who's not as useless." I gritted.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:59 am

I couldn't see a darn thing and I would have dreamed at what I heard but i my mouth was tapped. I felt hands grab me and I was totally screwed. I heard bikes starting and then I wondered if I was going to be left right here. Not even knowing where here was. Then my blind fold disappeared and I looked around finding the most green eyes I've ever seen. I tried to step back but another guy was behind me and held my wrist.

"Hunter look at her you can use her for whatever she maybe young but just look at her guysbwould live to play with her, fuck make her clean your house I don't care she is well worth my debt! If I didn't have to pay you I'd have kept her for my little fuck toy." The old fat fuck said.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:05 am

"I guess I could use her to suck the pussy clean from my cock after I've used a few whores at the club.." i smirked at the fear in her eyes. I was only saying that to frighten her. "But a house cleaner, hmm- I guess she could do that but then what happens when she goes running for help? You know how the sherif can be." Shaking my head I crouched down in front of the girl and yanked her chin up so her eyes were looking at me "what should I do with you princess? Fuck you? Or kill you?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:08 am

I couldn't move. I didn't want either really. I have never been touch by a man. He was very gorgeous. It he was dangersous. I couldn't speak with the tape so I just let the tears flow from my eyes. Welling him to make the right choice.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:10 am

"Ill keep her until I decide what to do with her.. but I hope you left no trail behind, because she's never going back home." I motioned for my guys to toss her in the van and take her back to the clubhouse. "Your debt is paid for now. Fuck with me again and I'll kill everyone you know." I promised and jumped on my bike, kick starting it.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:28 pm

The fat bastard threw her purse at hunter and laughed. "We took care of her car and this is her stuff donwhatever you want with her!" He laughed and got onto his bike and took off.

We drove for a little while then once we stopped they took me out a little more gently than the other men but still I didn't like it. I was put into a room that had a bed and that's it. Once I heard the lock turn I took the tape off my mouth and sat in the corner of the bed pulling my legs to my chest and silently cried.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:36 pm

I stood outside the room listening to what sounded like crying. Just great. I didn't have time to deal with that. I pushed open the door with a thud and stared at her. "What's your name? And don't bother lying. I've got a mate who owes me a favour in the sheriffs office searching your records incase anyone reports you missing."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:39 pm

I looked up at him. My name coming off as a whisper. "Raelyn" I tried to speak up but my fear had me and wouldn't let go. "Raelyn Morris." I stared at him hoping he would just let me go. "Please, do-don't hurt me." If he thinks I was part of those other people he is wrong I'm a nobody just a innocent college duel.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:47 pm

"Rae." I said, taking a step closer and crouching down eye level. I took in her appearance and yeah they were right, she was fuck and had that innocent look about her. "Listen, you're in the big bad world now.. and it'll go two ways.. you do as you're told.. and you live." My voice deepened "you try to escape, and I'll let every man out there and their dogs fuck you."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:51 pm

I gasped. "They-you can't please. I've ne-never." Oh god. "Please don't let them. Please!" I begged. I didn't even realized when I grabbed his arms. "Please I'm not like other girls. I-i-i just go to school and keep to myself." Okay I didn't flat out tell him I was a nobody virgin but I might as well have.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:59 pm

I scoffed not believing that for a second "bullshit". Standing up, "don't bother with that act. There's girls here who keep the others busy enough.. you're mine.." I eyed her "for now. Until I grow tired of you and then you'll be someone else's problem." I began taking off my belt and shoes. I sat on the bed grinning "this is my room. Don't worry, I'm not expecting you to suck me just yet.. but when it happens I'll have cum leaking from your every hole possible."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:03 pm

My eyes widened. "Please I-I'm telling the truth. I have no reason to lie." I scooted away from him as far as I could. "Please don't do this, I won't say anything please." Silent tears streaked my face and I knew there wasn't a way out of this but I had to try I couldn't not let this happen no matter how gorgeous he was.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:05 pm

"I don't care if you're telling the truth or lying.. you're not going back to wherever you're from alright. I've told them out there that you're my ol lady, and no one else will touch you." I pointed to the bed "take your jeans off and lay down."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:08 pm

Sitting there for a moment knowing I had to do it or it could be worse. I slid my jeans off with shaking fingers. "Please don't hurt me." It's all I could keep saying I laid there uncomfortable and scared as he stared at me. He would find out that I wasn't lying. Then maybe he would take it easy on me or let me go.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:10 pm

I leant over, grabbing the blanket and covering her body. "Get some sleep. Tomorrow you'll be with me so I can keep an eye on you." I wasn't going to just force my dick in her, as much as I wanted to slide into her warm wet pussy, I'd wait a day or two. "If you try escape I have a gun that I won't hesitate to use on you or your family."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:14 pm

I nodded. "I don't have a family." I said sadly. They were gone all of them and I probably shouldn't have told him that. It wouldn't matter he probably that I told him this to keep him from going after them as he thinks I lying about not being with a man. What will he do when he finds out I'm not experienced at all never been kissed nothing. I couldn't sleep there was no way.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:17 pm

I stripped out of my shirt and jeans and walked over locking the door and made my way back to the bed. "If you'd prefer I can have Elina take you under her wing? She's the club groupie who runs a whore house."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:20 pm

My head snapped over to meet his glaze. "No! I can't please." God how could this guy be this curl. "I know you don't believe me and that's whatever but I have no reason to tell you a lie. I have never been touched by anyone and I don't have any family they died in a bad crash my first year of college! You don't believe have your spy look into it!" I was no growing angry and I knew I should shut up but I had to try something.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:23 pm

"Is that meant to make me care?" I stared at the ceiling. "Look sweetheart i don't care.. and well, that makes things easier for me if you don't have a family to worry about you. Now either shut up or I'll make you shut up with my cock down your throat."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:26 pm

I couldn't stop help myself. "You're a cold hearted arrogant jerk!" I said and rolled over away from him. I cried more and laid there not knowing what would happen and I was so scared I couldn't sleep that was obvious.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum