Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Hidden lovers - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Hidden lovers - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Hidden lovers - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Hidden lovers - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Hidden lovers - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Hidden lovers - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Hidden lovers - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Hidden lovers - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Hidden lovers - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hidden lovers

2 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

Hidden lovers - Page 17 Empty Hidden lovers

Post by melbender Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Wanting something you know you cant have is always tempting.

She was with a guy she thought she'd be with forever. Until he dumped her cold and hard. Hooking up with a random at her best friends wedding.

He's being forced to marry. With no way out of it, he goes to his best friends wedding and hooks up with the maid of honour.

Never expecting to bump into each other again, until they did... at her parents house, celebrating his engagement with a lavish party.

It should have ended. It didn't.

He makes it clear it's just sex.. nothing more and she thinks she's ok with that until she falls pregnant.. his gay brother says it's his and they've been dating in secret.

Will he find out the truth?

But as always, all good things must come to an end. Leaving someone heartbroken.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Hidden lovers - Page 17 Empty Re: Hidden lovers

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:11 pm

I smirked. "Bet you looked sexy as hell in all of them to!" I leaned down and kissed her. "Lets eat then after we can go for a walk or have dessert!" Only my dessert would be her. She looked so damn sexy, I'm so glad how things have been working out it's been perfect.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:10 pm

I smiled. "So did you buy a suit today? I'm excited to get back home." All the wedding planning we could do after we chose a date. "Your brother will be excited for you."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:34 am

I smiled. He already was excited. "I have a suit yes. And I am so excited to get back home and for you to see your next surprise!!" I smiled. "Im also excited to eat my dessert too!" I winked trying to let her know she was my dessert.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:07 am

"Great, I look forward to it." I wrapped my arms around him raising a brow "Im going to lay down for a bit, who knew trying on dresses could be exhausting."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:21 am

I smiled "okay, I'll wake you in a bit." I smirked with my tongue. She was so beautiful and I loved that her little belly was starting to really push out.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:40 am

I felt his gaze on me but was too tired that I fell asleep deeply. I wondered what this surprise back gone would be but thought maybe it was something to do with the baby.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:52 am

As we got off the jet I smiled as I saw my brother walk over to us. There were two cars one for her and one for me. She was confused. "Baby your going to go stay at the new place while I stay at my brothers because tomorrow is our wedding day so I must kiss you goodnight now!" I leaned in and kissed her before she could respond and walked over to the car that I would be taking and watched my brother walk up to her and smiled as I took off.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:24 pm

I was confused, this couldn't actually be happening right? Oh how wrong I was! My mother and his mother was in the limo for a girls evening before the big day. I sat, listening to everything that he had planned and realised they had taken my wedding ideas book and planned the whole thing out. Tomorrow I was showing up to my wedding day with the whole thing ready!! It was a lovely thought but this shouldn't be how we were married. First the dress and now this. I was so upset that I faked being jet lagged and went to bed early, Putting on a brace face, I stared at my reflection in the wedding dress and the longer I stared, I realised I couldn't marry him like this. I loved him more than anything but this wasn't the life I wanted with everything planned for me to just attend. I just began to panic and feel sick.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:55 pm

As I stood and waited for her to walk down the aisle, I had this feeling something was right. She was suppose to already be down here with me as we said our vows but she wasn't and it was starting to scare me, did something happen to her, to the baby. Oh god what if she doesn't really want to marry me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:08 pm

I couldn't do it. This wasn't the wedding I dreamed of. I couldn't marry him and it broke my heart as I undressed and ran to the car, taking off. I wasn't sure where to go but I just drove
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:14 pm

After everyone left I was sitting there not moving. I was pissed I knew she wasn't hurt or at least I now knew that wasn't the reason she wasn't here as my wife. Someone saw her running off to her car and drive off. She just drove off with our child a notna word to me. I tried calling but nothing. My brother went looking for her to get answers he was upset as well. I didn't want to go home I didn't want to do anything but maybe have a drink and forget this day. So that's what I did I changed and went to the bar and drank. After I don't know home many drinks I decided she was crazy if she didn't think I'd fight for my child. I called my lawyer and told him I had rights and I wanted those rights!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:24 am

I don't know how long I drove for but I just drove for hours, in the end I turned my phone off in the end after everyone kept calling and I was ashamed of myself but i had never felt so suffocated in my life. Three towns over I pulled into a small beach town and found a motel to stay a couple of nights. I had broken my own heart and someone else's too. I would come back when I was ready, until then my shop would stay closed and I would remain here.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:12 am

I have had the worst few days of my life I had talked to a lawyer and I have talked to a investigator in search for her. I haven't slept and I've been sitting in the house I was going to make a home with her. My brother tried to get me to get out but I couldn't I missed her. I was worried something happened. Fuck she was happy when I took her on holiday. What the hell happened?
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:22 am

It had been a couple of weeks since everything happened. My belly had popped out which was exciting but I just couldn't be happy about anything. Not when I had received phone calls and emails from some lawyer saying Keefer wanted custody of the child. I opened up the store and went in early to prepare for the day.

The investigator sent a text message - she's at work. Just opened up.-
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:19 am

I shook my head I haven't shaved or really anything so I decided to jump in the shower and head her way. As I pulled up I probably didn't look the same and didn't care. As I entered the store I didn't see her so snuck in the back and waited for her to appear. As I did I saw her belly and I smiled knowing that's my child. Even if I was pissed as hell at her I wanted to be there for my baby. I wanted to make sure I kept things civil with her. I know longer wanted to know the whys I just wanted to make sure she wouldn't try to take our child from me. I decided to make it known I was there. I walked out. And watched her smile fade.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:39 am

My heart rate began to increase. "What are you doing here?" I asked barely able to speak. My hand went to my stomach protectively. I couldn't deny it was so good to see him once again but this was for the best.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:08 am

I shook my head. "Don't worry sweetheart! I'm not here to ask why or to even talk really I just want to make sure you know I have my rights I will be in our child's life. I'm sure my lawyer has told you that you're not aloud to leave this town unless I'm aware now. You're a flight risk and I need to make sure my child is okay. ". I looked outside then back at her. "I must be the worst character reader because I thought you were different but it turns out you are more like your greedy dirtbag of a father." I started to walk away. "I deserve better than what you gave me." I then just walked away before I cried and told her how much I still loved her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:13 am

"Stay away from me!" I bit my trembling lip, hurt that he could be so mean and horrible. "You don't get to tell me what I can and can't do and you sure as hell won't ever be doing it again!" I walked over to the door and closed it shut with the lock. Pulling the curtain down where I burst out in a sob.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:18 am

I didn't look back I couldn't it hurt so bad. I got into my car and sat there. I laid my head down ignoring all the calls and just yelled. Why wa sky life so fucked up all the time. Why did people fuck me over. Why did I have to love her still. I don't know how much time passed but a si lifted my head it was now dark. Shit. I need to get my shit together. I looked over and saw her walking out. Her belly protruding and she was still sexy as hell. I just wish I knew she was a lying bitch before I gave her my heart.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:20 am

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach as I was leaving work, it was becoming hard to walk as I grabbed my tummy dropping my bags and wincing.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:25 am

I watched in horror as she fell to her knees. Shit. I jumped out of the car and ran over to her. "Oh my god what's wrong?" I kneeled next to her putting my hand on her back and on her cheek. "Baby what's wrong talk to me." I noticed she was in pain. Fuck I'm not taking any chances I stood and lifted her taking her to the car placing her in the front seat. "It's going to be okay baby just hold on."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:28 am

"It hurts." I sobbed, clutching my stomach. I frowned "was you spying on me! You have some nerve after everything you did!"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:42 am

I looked over at her. "What I did? You took off on our wedding day! You didn't even try to talk to me!" Fuck I needed to keep my cool. "I just want to be in my child's life, that's all. I might have jumped the gun a little by asking for full custody but I couldn't do that to the mother of my child he or she will need us both even if you don't love me. Even if this was all some kind of game for you and your father." I said calmly. I pulled up to the hospital. "I wasn't stalking you or anything I was just so upset after seeing you and I haven't slept very well I must of dozed off in my car. But that's not the point we need to set everything aside and make sure he or she is okay."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:48 am

"You have no idea do you." I glared "I left because I felt suffocated. You planned an entire wedding! The one fucking day of my life I have been excited about and all I got to do was choose my dress and even then I was heartbroken because my mum and best friend should have been with me. You never gave me the chance to even tell my friends about being engaged.. we were engaged two days then you spring a wedding on me that I didn't have any input in, I just had to show up. Hats. Or the wedding I dreamed of." I pushed open the car door, "From now on i will text you my future appointments and let you know anything regarding the baby but that's it, and as I will be breastfeeding you won't be having him or her on your own." I was so mad that I felt dizzy but stormed off ignoring the pain in my stomach
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:52 am

I parked the car. I walked in and told them why I was here and they said they just took her back and I could have a sit and they would come out to talk to me or let me back there when it was okay for me too. I sat down and thought of what she said. I didn't think she would want to do all that, I didn't think at all. Fuck did I push her away. Or is this another hah your so stupid keefer moment. I was so confused.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next